PDA

View Full Version : So this is it for white guys.The Mavs just went all in.Make or Break time fellas

Mask the Embiid
01-31-2019, 05:25 PM
They have all the backing of other whites.Coaches,GMs,Ownership,Teammates

There is officially no excuse that can be made.Cuban went all in for team White.It's Championship or Bust.This can either bring back the glory days for the whites or it officially ends here.Luka and Porzingus will have the weight of an entire race on their freckled shoulders.Will they crack or will they be more powerful than we ever imagined?

Stay Tuned

Ben Simmons 25
01-31-2019, 05:28 PM
Trade for Hayward while his stock is a half cent on the dollar and sign Redick in the offseason... that would actually be an incredible starting lineup...

atljonesbro
01-31-2019, 05:30 PM
No excuses for the White Race. The white super power has come together.

kennethgriffen
01-31-2019, 05:31 PM
OP is so shook AF

first the patriots. now dallas

inb4 suicide by KFC binge

Mask the Embiid
01-31-2019, 05:32 PM
Trade for Hayward while his stock is a half cent on the dollar and sign Redick in the offseason... that would actually be an incredible starting lineup...
O God, please let this happen :oldlol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Trollsmasher
01-31-2019, 05:33 PM
KKKristaps Porzingis:applause:

kennethgriffen
01-31-2019, 05:33 PM
KKKristaps Porzingis:applause:

Luka DonthicKKK

Mr Exlax
01-31-2019, 05:36 PM
Maybe it's certain whites that Cuban wants. Like, any whites not born in America?

Mask the Embiid
01-31-2019, 05:39 PM
OP is so shook AF

first the patriots. now dallas

inb4 suicide by KFC binge
O no you misinterpret. i wish they could have more whites honestly....so i can laugh every night when that shit gets beat to death by the rest of the league

kennethgriffen
01-31-2019, 05:39 PM
Maybe it's certain whites that Cuban wants. Like, any whites not born in America?

you mean the ones that shat on the US in 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2008 till kobe saved the day

kennethgriffen
01-31-2019, 05:41 PM
O no you misinterpret. i wish they could have more whites honestly....so i can laugh every night when that shit gets beat to death by the rest of the league

with the way the game is changing i actually see more white euro's taking over TBH

its not really about athletes anymore ... now three point shooting/passing is #1

well guess whos the best at those things

:lol

Mask the Embiid
01-31-2019, 05:42 PM
with the way the game is changing i actually see more white euro's taking over TBH

its not really about athletes anymore ... now three point shooting/passing is #1

well guess whos the best at those things

:lol
Curry and LeBron :roll:

Mr Exlax
01-31-2019, 05:44 PM
you mean the ones that shat on the US in 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2008 till kobe saved the day

Don't know honestly. Do you think it's all whites or just any not American born?

90sgoat
01-31-2019, 05:51 PM
OP why are you so shook and such a hater?

We whites just want a fair shake, a team that resembles what we look like and how we talk and the music we listen to. Have you heard Doncic choice of music:lol Wonderboy hears the cringiest slovenian pop-rock! None of that jazz or any of that swing music.

Seriously though, I don't get it, why is it so bad for a team to have a couple white guys?

I just want to see a team play "euro basketball" for once and not do silly dances and hear hip hop all the time.

(ps. I don't care about US race relations)

kennethgriffen
01-31-2019, 05:51 PM

more passing isn't better passing

curry's half white so he has the white gifts

but guys like westbrook/harden/lebron only pass when it turns into an assist in the box score

they don't pass to improve others like doncic/jokic

kennethgriffen
01-31-2019, 05:52 PM
OP why are you so shook and such a hater?

We whites just want a fair shake, a team that resembles what we look like and how we talk and the music we listen to. Have you heard Doncic choice of music:lol Wonderboy hears the cringiest slovenian pop-rock! None of that jazz or any of that swing music.

Seriously though, I don't get it, why is it so bad for a team to have a couple white guys?

I just want to see a team play "euro basketball" for once and not do silly dances and hear hip hop all the time.

(ps. I don't care about US race relations)

brady took his soul

:roll:

90sgoat
01-31-2019, 05:58 PM
I'm mentally running around in circles going "wooooooo".

I can't fathom how Knicks trade KP for Matthew, DAJ and DSJ.

DAJ and Matthews are DONE, I guess it's all for cap space. DSJ can probably become a Kemba-lite tier talent, but that's years away.

Wow, Don Nelsen and Cuban just hit a homerun, holy shit.

Doncic
THJ
Barnes
KP
Kleber

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt

Just need to trade Barnes now for Chandler Parsons.

DMAVS41
01-31-2019, 06:09 PM
All in?

They hardly gave up anything.

A player in DSJ who I like, but doesn't fit with Luka, players you don't want back, and a future pick is about the lowest price you could pay for a player like Kristaps.

jayfan
01-31-2019, 06:15 PM
Seriously, they've got to be stoked in Dallas. Mavs are instant contenders next year if Porzingis is healthy.

DMAVS41
01-31-2019, 06:19 PM
Seriously, they've got to be stoked in Dallas. Mavs are instant contenders next year if Porzingis is healthy.

Depends on who they sign.

Mavs will still have a good amount of cap to work with if Kristaps signs the QO as being reported.

I'd love to see us trade Barnes / Powell to free up even more now.

I wonder if the Jazz would do something around them for Favors and Rubio or something.

Mask the Embiid
01-31-2019, 08:09 PM
I think this is sticky worthy

i dont think yall understand how big this is.....This is it. If this doesnt work out and the Mavs dont win a ring with this core.It's over for white guys in the NBA :(

They will never be "the guy" again in our lifetime.This has yyyuge ramifications for the next 9 or 10 decades

bobopenguin
01-31-2019, 08:12 PM
oh snap, count me in.

White Power!

elementally morale
01-31-2019, 08:18 PM
Well, it seems to be over, yeah.

Some other nations had a few decades following the US lead towards ending racism. This board was a great example 10-15 years ago, too. And now, look where most of you are all at.

It's a shame.

D-Wait
01-31-2019, 08:32 PM

Might as well sign Tyler Zeller while you're at it :oldlol:

DMAVS41
01-31-2019, 08:37 PM
2021 pick is unprotected.

Pretty shocked the Knicks got the Mavericks to take back Lee and Hardaway...and get DSJ and an unprotected first out of it.

I was thinking two top 10 protected picks...

Bronbron23
01-31-2019, 09:02 PM
Imagine if the mavs go get jimmer from over seas also

Stalker, Kenneth and 90's goat will get together for a circle jerk every game.:lol

Spurs m8
01-31-2019, 09:04 PM
OP is the most racist f@ggot on this forum

Spurs m8
01-31-2019, 09:05 PM
I think this is sticky worthy

i dont think yall understand how big this is.....This is it. If this doesnt work out and the Mavs dont win a ring with this core.It's over for white guys in the NBA :(

They will never be "the guy" again in our lifetime.This has yyyuge ramifications for the next 9 or 10 decades

You get as triggered over white guys as Bron stans do with Jordan.

You are a flat out moron

Dray n Klay
01-31-2019, 09:07 PM
You get as triggered over white guys as Bron stans do with Jordan.

You are a flat out moron

How mad are you??

Haha

Mask the Embiid
01-31-2019, 09:10 PM
OP is the most racist f@ggot on this forum
black and white people are different....what do you want me to bury my head in the sand like you and act like it doesnt exist.

We have advantages - athletic ability, a soul

and whites have advantages.....uhh..... numbers

bobopenguin
01-31-2019, 09:18 PM
i have a question, is it ok to have all white players + 6th as starter? and rest being black players.

like:

PG: Rubio
SG: Doncic
SF: Hayward
PF: Porzingis
C: Jokic
6th: JJ Redick
bench: all blacks.

what will ppl say?

keep-itreal
01-31-2019, 09:21 PM
i have a question, is it ok to have all white players + 6th as starter? and rest being black players.

like:

PG: Rubio
SG: Doncic
SF: Hayward
PF: Porzingis
C: Jokic
6th: JJ Redick
bench: all blacks.

what will ppl say?

White privilege, impeach Drumpf etc.

bobopenguin
01-31-2019, 09:28 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Bg9LQcs/MNDkw.jpg

Celtics 1825
01-31-2019, 09:38 PM
Did you really just call LeBron one of the best 3 point shooters?? Bruh :biggums: