PDA

View Full Version : Raptors-Bucks TNT

eliteballer
01-31-2019, 09:04 PM
Gametime now.

insidehoops
01-31-2019, 09:15 PM
For a good time, not just in this game but in various other games, try to watch in a way you normally wouldn't.

Like, just watch Giannis THE ENTIRE GAME on both ends of floor. Learn how he plays defense, not just offense.

Or do that with a few players you barely usually pay attention to. Rotation players worth doing it with.

Or just watch help defenders the entire game.

Or something else you think of.

Again, not saying to do that for this game, because these are two top teams.

Carry on.

bison
01-31-2019, 09:20 PM
For a good time, not just in this game but in various other games, try to watch in a way you normally wouldn't.

Like, just watch Giannis THE ENTIRE GAME on both ends of floor. Learn how he plays defense, not just offense.

Or do that with a few players you barely usually pay attention to. Rotation players worth doing it with.

Or just watch help defenders the entire game.

Or something else you think of.

Again, not saying to do that for this game, because these are two top teams.

Carry on.

Lol I always do this when watching basketball games. Like, focusing on one player throughout an entire play. Not to learn anything per se, but just because it

insidehoops
01-31-2019, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=bison]Lol I always do this when watching basketball games. Like, focusing on one player throughout an entire play. Not to learn anything per se, but just because it

Real14
01-31-2019, 09:51 PM
:sleeping

Celtics 1825
01-31-2019, 10:28 PM
Raps getting annihilated :oldlol:

imdaman99
01-31-2019, 10:28 PM
This shit is a rout. Give me something to watch tonight guys, I need distractions. Knicks ruined my night

Celtics 1825
01-31-2019, 10:44 PM
Comeback :lebronamazed:

tpols
01-31-2019, 10:48 PM
mother****in siakam :pimp:

Celtics 1825
01-31-2019, 10:49 PM
Bucks collapsing

imdaman99
01-31-2019, 10:58 PM
DJ Wilson :rockon: let's go michigan

lilteapot
01-31-2019, 11:00 PM
kawhi hasnt really played well lately

Celtics 1825
01-31-2019, 11:12 PM
Kawhi choking during crunch time as usual

AirTupac
01-31-2019, 11:13 PM
Raps are so cringe

Jasper
01-31-2019, 11:14 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=461268

Dr. Cheesesteak
01-31-2019, 11:14 PM
Kawhi needs to pass the ****ing ball once in a while. Why are there no memes or criticism of his ballhogedness like there was of Kobe?

DocSlam
01-31-2019, 11:15 PM
Bucks put them away when it mattered..
GAME OVER

DMAVS41
01-31-2019, 11:16 PM
If the Bucks get someone good...either in a trade of Hill or buyout market...I really think they could challenge for the title.

Jasper
01-31-2019, 11:16 PM
coach Bud to all-star game :cheers:

CelticBaller
01-31-2019, 11:17 PM
Did Koward Leonard play?

Celtics 1825
01-31-2019, 11:19 PM
Craptors :lol :lol

On a side note the Bucks are looking scary :eek:

Milbuck
01-31-2019, 11:19 PM
One of the best wins of the season :applause:

It sucks so hard that star free agents won't even consider the Bucks. 24 year old superstar just barely entering his prime, top 5 coach, good depth..pretty much everything is set up for a star free agent to come in and put them over the top and win a title. Like Kawhi would be such an amazing final piece to this team but he's gonna go waste away on the Clippers...

Loco 50
01-31-2019, 11:23 PM
Kawhi needs to pass the ****ing ball once in a while. Why are there no memes or criticism of his ballhogedness like there was of Kobe?
One of the benefits of playing in a small market or Canada where the locals will not criticize you until you've done something to them.

The moment he hits the Clippers things will change.

Milbuck
01-31-2019, 11:25 PM
He's an awesome player but I agree, it's one of the limitations in his game that nobody seems to talk about much. Even a guy like Durant has greatly exanded his passing/playmaking over the years. Whereas it seems like Kawhi might've even regressed.

Loco 50
01-31-2019, 11:36 PM
He's an awesome player but I agree, it's one of the limitations in his game that nobody seems to talk about much. Even a guy like Durant has greatly exanded his passing/playmaking over the years. Whereas it seems like Kawhi might've even regressed.
Honestly, I think it's why he's gone from S.A. LaMarcus has a nasty little passive aggressive bitchiness to him when he doesn't get shots. Pulled it with Lillard and ended up bouncing. Add that with Kawhi not passing the ball.....like ever, and I think they collided. LaMarcus just signed a big deal recently and I don't think that really sat well with Kawhi long term.

Don't have any proof except for watching how they interacted during games and little comments here and there in the local media.

Dr. Cheesesteak
01-31-2019, 11:37 PM
Exactly. I don't remember noticing his heroball tactics in SA. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention. But of the handful of Rapts games I've watched, 95% of the time he has the ball he just works his way inside for a layup/short shot or pulls up.

It was especially noticeable tonight b/c they were losing and he kept doing the same crap expecting a call or something.

Manny98
01-31-2019, 11:37 PM
Nets vs Bucks conference finals will be interesting

Raptors are trash :lol

Loco 50
01-31-2019, 11:44 PM
Exactly. I don't remember noticing his heroball tactics in SA. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention. But of the handful of Rapts games I've watched, 95% of the time he has the ball he just works his way inside for a layup/short shot or pulls up.

It was especially noticeable tonight b/c they were losing and he kept doing the same crap expecting a call or something.
Nah, he heroed it up a lot more as he progressed in skill and gained confidence. To be fair, it usually turned out pretty well.

He creates well for himself, but is limited in creating for others as evidenced by his low assist numbers despite always being surrounded by capable shooters.

Matppak
02-01-2019, 12:01 AM

Sometimes he gets lost in his iso play but he only gets 58 touches a game and when you have siakam and Lowry passing all the time someone has to be expected to score cause Lowry sure isn't scoring. When Lowry was out he had a better rhythm with teammates and was passing more and alot of it is missing shots how many possessions does he need to keep giving teammates wide open shots just for them to miss them. But yeah last couple games he hasn't seemed right I think part of it is Lowry being back in the line up had thrown him off cause one play hell get a touch then for the next 4 or 5 he won't. I really think there's a jealous trade thing going on with Lowry and Kawhi similar to after 14 chip and Tony parker was starting to age he was really reluctant to pass the ball to Kawhi

Matppak
02-01-2019, 12:08 AM
Honestly, I think it's why he's gone from S.A. LaMarcus has a nasty little passive aggressive bitchiness to him when he doesn't get shots. Pulled it with Lillard and ended up bouncing. Add that with Kawhi not passing the ball.....like ever, and I think they collided. LaMarcus just signed a big deal recently and I don't think that really sat well with Kawhi long term.

Don't have any proof except for watching how they interacted during games and little comments here and there in the local media.

I think it was that because LA asked for a trade but they kept him and resigned him so Kawbi was like wtf. Then they resigned Pau and patty to terrible contracts let Simmons go to Orlando when he was the only one to give effort in the warriors series after Kawhi went down. The injury stuff I think just tipped it over Kawhi thought gonna rush me back to play with a washed tp a 40 yo making 60 mil for 3 years la with an extension into a year where he will be 34 or 35 and patty mills contract. All this setting them up for failure when Kawhis going into his prime

Dr. Cheesesteak
02-01-2019, 01:01 AM
Sometimes he gets lost in his iso play but he only gets 58 touches a game and when you have siakam and Lowry passing all the time someone has to be expected to score cause Lowry sure isn't scoring. When Lowry was out he had a better rhythm with teammates and was passing more and alot of it is missing shots how many possessions does he need to keep giving teammates wide open shots just for them to miss them. But yeah last couple games he hasn't seemed right I think part of it is Lowry being back in the line up had thrown him off cause one play hell get a touch then for the next 4 or 5 he won't. I really think there's a jealous trade thing going on with Lowry and Kawhi similar to after 14 chip and Tony parker was starting to age he was really reluctant to pass the ball to Kawhi
Damn. And back in SA, Kawhi was such a good citizen team player, or so we thought. I wasn't aware of that stuff w/ TP.

Seems like Kawhi is getting more and more exposed as a toxic teammate that ppl just put up w/ b/c he's an elite player who isn't obnoxious off the court.

sportjames23
02-01-2019, 01:21 AM
Nets vs Bucks conference finals will be interesting

Raptors are trash :lol

:biggums:

Celtics 1825
02-01-2019, 02:31 AM
:biggums:
Let him dream