PDA

View Full Version : No one wants to talk about LeBron freezing out the whole team yesterday?

AirTupac
02-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Tried so hard to play hero ball at the end. Bricked the game winner (turned it over) and had a stupid step back 3 in the corner that bricked it. Didnt pass to BI once in the 4th and OT despite Brandon having 19 on 70% going into the 4th.

Dray n Klay
02-01-2019, 01:41 PM
What

AirTupac
02-01-2019, 01:44 PM
Why do you ignore LeBron ball? We talkin about Bron ball.

Dray n Klay
02-01-2019, 01:45 PM
Why do you ignore LeBron ball? We talkin about Bron ball.

Kobe ball won 17 games with these cats last time he played :lol

LeBron Ball has been more successful

AirTupac
02-01-2019, 01:46 PM
Theres not a single teammate of Kobe's on this team....

Cringe retard

FireDavidKahn
02-01-2019, 01:51 PM
LeBron lead the Lakers to victory.

Can't believe Lakers fans now are cheering for empty stats and losing rather than winning.

aj1987
02-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Tried so hard to play hero ball at the end. Bricked the game winner (turned it over) and had a stupid step back 3 in the corner that bricked it. Didnt pass to BI once in the 4th and OT despite Brandon having 19 on 70% going into the 4th.
LeBron passed to Ingram with like 3 minutes left and he bricked a 3.

ClipperRevival
02-01-2019, 01:54 PM
I really don't want to turn this into a LeBron hate post. So let me start by saying that "LeBron Ball", despite it not being the most optimal style of play is still better than most styles because he's just that great. 3 rings proves it. So you can do a lot worse.

But God damn homey. Last night's game is the reason why i can't watch his teams play. He just simply DOMINATES the freaken ball in the 4th and FORCES everyone to just watch. He simply REDUCES everyone else to nothing but role players. That absolutely KILLS any chance of flow/rhythm. And this is another perfect example of why LeBron gets no blame in loses. Because no matter what, he gets his stats. And obviously, his teammates put up no numbers.

YDK had it going again yesterday and simply didn't see the ball at all. There just should've been much more flow. But that's LeBron Ball.

coin24
02-01-2019, 01:54 PM

Kobes balls mind fu*ked your pea brain wheels

ClipperRevival
02-01-2019, 01:58 PM
You guys recall the turnover Rondo had late in the 4th? When LeBron gave him the ball? In a vacuum, yes, that is on Rondo's fault. But with proper context, that's also somewhat on LeBron ball. When one guy dominates the ball THAT MUCH and everyone is just watching, they aren't in the flow. And guys can get caught off guard when they get the ball because they aren't expecting it. That was such a situation.

Jesus Christ man. I wish we never got this guy. I wanted PG, Randle and the current youngsters. Now, it looks like all our youngsters are gone and Luke Walton will be fired. Thanks LeBron. :cheers:

AirTupac
02-01-2019, 02:00 PM
It was literally LeBron dribbling for 20 seconds, making a move and dishing it to fking Rondo whose the only other player touching the ball all of 4th and OT. How is that optimal ball?

Lakers led 10+ points when LeBron was on the bench and Rondo was getting everyone involved.

StrongLurk
02-01-2019, 02:02 PM
I watched the 4th quarter and he definitely dominated the ball a lot, even by his standards. I think he whole "ball domination" thing is definitely overblown, but last night it wasn't.

Not really sure why he played like that since he was clearly not even 100%. Of course, Rondo was playing like an idiot too, but that doesn't mean Lebron can't run some actions or plays.

Lakers won solely because the Clippers managed to somehow play worse. Both teams were dogshit.

ImKobe
02-01-2019, 02:03 PM
Lebron was a huge negative in the 4th quarter and a reason why they almost blew the game. He redeemed it in OT but let's be honest, the Lakers were VERY fortunate to make it out of that game with a W (thanks to the Clippers missing almost half their FTs & getting ****ed over by the refs).

Spurs m8
02-01-2019, 02:03 PM
24 off 22 shots...1-6 from 3...ball hog....

Dudes a straight up stat padding cancer

ClipperRevival
02-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Really fu*ken sucks that LeBron came back right when YDK seemed to be finding his confidence. It's obvious as night and day that YDK has a high ceiling. Whether he reaches anything close to his potential is another story but the talent is there.

He put up these numbers when LeBron was out:

19.1 PPG, 6.1 RPG, 4.1 APG, 51%

And that was with guys being injured left and right (Lonzo, Kumza, LeBron). What can YDK do as "the man" with a full season under him with a healthy roster? Who knows? All i know is a confident YDK is a dangerous player, on both ends.

I'll meltdown like a bi*ch if we trade this guy.

AirTupac
02-01-2019, 02:06 PM
Meanwhile Brandon Ingram has been shooting some unprecedented % for a guard. They showed an infographic of a 3 game stretch that only Yao Ming and Shaq achieved and Ingram has been doing better than BOTH in terms of efficiency. So how is it optimal to give this kid NO shots when hes shooting 70% in the first 3 Q's at 19 points.

Bronstans: "LOL BUT WHAT ABOUT WITHOUT BRON"

Thats really youre argument?

ClipperRevival
02-01-2019, 02:08 PM
I watched the 4th quarter and he definitely dominated the ball a lot, even by his standards. I think he whole "ball domination" thing is definitely overblown, but last night it wasn't.

Not really sure why he played like that since he was clearly not even 100%. Of course, Rondo was playing like an idiot too, but that doesn't mean Lebron can't run some actions or plays.

Lakers won solely because the Clippers managed to somehow play worse. Both teams were dogshit.

Good to see some objectivity from some LeBron fans. :cheers:

aj1987
02-01-2019, 02:12 PM
You guys recall the turnover Rondo had late in the 4th? When LeBron gave him the ball? In a vacuum, yes, that is on Rondo's fault. But with proper context, that's also somewhat on LeBron ball. When one guy dominates the ball THAT MUCH and everyone is just watching, they aren't in the flow. And guys can get caught off guard when they get the ball because they aren't expecting it. That was such a situation.

Jesus Christ man. I wish we never got this guy. I wanted PG, Randle and the current youngsters. Now, it looks like all our youngsters are gone and Luke Walton will be fired. Thanks LeBron. :cheers:
What the **** are you babbling about? Rondo is Championship vet and he had the ball a TON in the 4th Q as well. Yet, it's on LeBron, because (according to you) Rondo is an in the flow type of player?

Also, Rondo didn't have any TOV's in the 4th. Not any that I can recall. He did have a couple of retarded fouls though. I do agree that LeBron made a couple of retarded decisions in the 4th though. Like passing the ball to Rondo twice, expecting him to shoot.

BTW, "we"? You ride Jordan harder than SamSwish. :oldlol:

24 off 22 shots...1-6 from 3...ball hog....

Dudes a straight up stat padding cancer
How exactly is it statpadding when the Lakers won, dingleberry?

ClipperRevival
02-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Meanwhile Brandon Ingram has been shooting some unprecedented % for a guard. They showed an infographic of a 3 game stretch that only Yao Ming and Shaq achieved and Ingram has been doing better than BOTH in terms of efficiency. So how is it optimal to give this kid NO shots when hes shooting 70% in the first 3 Q's at 19 points.

Bronstans: "LOL BUT WHAT ABOUT WITHOUT BRON"

Thats really youre argument?

And most likely, thanks to LeBaldo, YDK is gone like most of our other young Lakers. LeBron, the franchise destroyer. :facepalm Not to mention, probably going to get Luke fired.
Serious man, this dude just destroys franchises and jumps ship once it starts to sink. No shame in his game.

aj1987
02-01-2019, 02:17 PM
And most likely, thanks to LeBaldo, YDK is gone like most of our other young Lakers. LeBron, the franchise destroyer. :facepalm Not to mention, probably going to get Luke fired.
Serious man, this dude just destroys franchises and jumps ship once it starts to sink. No shame in his game.
Brandon Ingram is trash.

Lonzo Ball is trash.

If you get a chance to trade for AD, you give up Ingram, Ball, Zubac, and KCP in a heartbeat.

LeBron destroys franchises? Ordan did the Bulls so dirty that they're still irrelevant.

ClipperRevival
02-01-2019, 02:22 PM
Brandon Ingram is trash.

Lonzo Ball is trash.

If you get a chance to trade for AD, you give up Ingram, Ball, Zubac, and KCP in a heartbeat.

LeBron destroys franchises? Ordan did the Bulls so dirty that they're still irrelevant.

Yeah, in a vacuum, you give up the farm for a guy like AD. But i got a soft spot for YDK, always have. I am just praying we can keep him but in reality, he's probably the most prized trade asset on this team. So that's probably wishful thinking.

And LOL at MJ doing his team wrong like LeBron. Both times MJ retired as a Bull was coming off 3 peats. :yaohappy: When LeBron leaves a team, he gets bukkakied in the finals and relinquishes FMVP to his direct assignment. Kind of different circumstances don't ya think?

aj1987
02-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Apparently a 21 year old w/ Elite D whos dropping 17/5/4 on 49% is TRASH. What would that make you Apu? A shit sandwich convenience store worker?
49%? That's cute. His TS% is 54%, which is absolutely mediocre. Dude's a negative 1.7 for the season as well.

Also, weren't you calling him garbage when the Lakers went 6-11 without LeBron, you inbred mouth breathing retard?

Yeah, in a vacuum, you give up the farm for a guy like AD. But i got a soft spot for YDK, always have. I am just praying we can keep him but in reality, he's probably the most prized trade asset on this team. So that's probably wishful thinking.
Kuzma is much better than Ingram and it's not particularly close. There's a reason why Ingram's name is getting thrown in trade conversations. He's more expendable than Kuzma.

And LOL at MJ doing his team wrong like LeBron. Both times MJ retired as a Bull was coming off 3 peats. :yaohappy: When LeBron leaves a team, he gets bukkakied in the finals and relinquishes FMVP to his direct assignment. Kind of different circumstances don't ya think?
Not really hard to win championships when you're playing against and being guarded by players like ****ing Jeff Hornacek and not a big 4 of Green, Curry, KD, and Klay.

BTW, when did LeBron do any team "wrong"? Left the '10 Cavs in FA after being surrounded by horse shit for 7 years. Left the Heat in FA in '14. Left the Cavs in FA in '18.

tamaraw08
02-01-2019, 02:36 PM

I preferred PG too and would have loved Randle to stay but it's no use crying over spilled milk. PG didn't want to be here, Lebron is here.'
Having said that, Lakers were like 29th in offense without him. Yes, Rondo's and Kuzma's. absence contributed a lot to that.
Lebron was very rusty but it's not like he shot 26 times and never passed the ball. He would have had 14 assists at least if Zubac was a little sharper....
I hate ball dominance and can't watch Harden and WB dominate the ball too but it works for their teams and before the website that tracked ball possession got removed, I saw Lebron was only 16th in total possession.
Yes, he tends to pass less during 4th quarters but most teams do tend to hesitate to make extra passes bec of risks of interceptions and mishandled passes.
Kobe is responsible for 5 rings and I am grateful but it' s not like the ball moved great with him either, yes, maybe a little better esp with Phil as coach but more players now are actually taking shots with Lebron.

Nash
02-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Really fu*ken sucks that LeBron came back right when YDK seemed to be finding his confidence. It's obvious as night and day that YDK has a high ceiling. Whether he reaches anything close to his potential is another story but the talent is there.

And that was with guys being injured left and right (Lonzo, Kumza, LeBron). What can YDK do as "the man" with a full season under him with a healthy roster? Who knows? All i know is a confident YDK is a dangerous player, on both ends.

The only one it sucks for was your team.

talkingconch
02-01-2019, 03:22 PM

wasn't that like 3 yrs ago? You do know players get better...especially if there newly drafted...? or...are you just a moron? lol

Rico2016
02-01-2019, 03:38 PM
You can have 6-11 and I'll take 21-14

superduper
02-01-2019, 03:47 PM
wasn't that like 3 yrs ago? You do know players get better...especially if there newly drafted...? or...are you just a moron? lol

And also literally the entire team is different.

Bran stans stay Bran stanning :lol

superduper
02-01-2019, 03:47 PM
Anyone who thinks Ingram is bad doesn't have the slightest lick of a clue what basketball is.

brutalBBQ
02-01-2019, 03:59 PM
3 rings proves it.
Stopped reading there.

3ball
02-01-2019, 05:49 PM

Can the drip king become an ELITE jumpshooter

I think he will. His pull-up, turnaround, and catch-and-shoot skills are already there.. honing them into an elite jumpshooter would make him a dominant scorer when you combine his ability off-the-dribble. Looking forward to it. He appears to be a naturally efficient player. Dare I say pippen with a jumper, give or take

bluechox2
02-01-2019, 05:50 PM
ingram has impressed me this year...it will be a shame that htey trade him to inflate lebums ego

and they froze kuzma out the most last night....dude sat for the 4th and OT

PickernRoller
02-01-2019, 05:51 PM

What kind of question is that? He's the biggest certified retard on all of ISH.

PickernRoller
02-01-2019, 05:52 PM
Bran is back... every single one of our young stars takes a step back like clockwork.

Anyone that actually acts surprised or acts like it didn't and doesn't happen is only lying to himself....and who gives a shit about that?

Kawhi
02-01-2019, 05:52 PM
I would play hero ball too if my team lost 60ish % of their games without me. The Lakers won, what's the problem?

PickernRoller
02-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Has Manu retired yet?

Gus Hemmingway
02-01-2019, 06:06 PM
Kobe stans in awe of losses at the expense of empty stat scoring :lol

Shocker

His team annually had to sacrifice similar consequences so he could jack up shots

3ball
02-01-2019, 06:15 PM
I would play hero ball too if my team lost 60ish % of their games without me. The Lakers won, what's the problem?
Should we really be surprised at lebron's championship record when he plays a version of harden-ball?

It's a good way to carry a weak cast like harden is doing now, or when MJ nearly took a 6 seed to the Finals in 89' - but it will always struggle on the championship level against the best ball movement and team play

If lebron had the skillset to dominate as a highly-assisted player, this Laker team would go OFF. They'd have a chance to beat the warriors with two young studs that compare to young pippen.. the only reason why that seems impossible now is because mindsets and standards have been lowered so much from say, 1989

But ultimately, the numbers tell the story.. lebron's low-assist teams result from him being a 2nd player on the floor with PG-level time of possession, which reduces teammates' time and assists compared to their play in 1-point guard lineups.

tamaraw08
02-01-2019, 06:33 PM
Should we really be surprised at lebron's championship record when he plays a version of harden-ball?

It's a good way to carry a weak cast like harden is doing now, or when MJ nearly took a 6 seed to the Finals in 89' - but it will always struggle on the championship level against the best ball movement and team play

If lebron had the skillset to dominate as a highly-assisted player, this Laker team would go OFF. They'd have a chance to beat the warriors with two young studs that compare to young pippen.. the only reason why that seems impossible now is because mindsets and standards have been lowered so much from say, 1989

But ultimately, the numbers tell the story.. lebron's low-assist teams result from him being a 2nd player on the floor with PG-level time of possession, which reduces teammates' time and assists compared to their play in 1-point guard lineups.

It's funny how you are mentioning now Harden ball.
Didn't you mentioned that GSW was beatable last playoffs when Houston lead the Warriors 3-2.:confusedshrug: (when you made a point that Warriors were vulnaberable of getting beaten by Harden=Bulls can beat GSW)
Didn't you include 2 of past Harden's teams in your top 75 offensive teams, like actually top 5? guess what, this year, they are top 2 again behind the Warriors?:hammerhead:

Trollsmasher
02-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Ingraham isn't even a top 200 player in this league.

Rico2016
02-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Yes, no one wants to talk about something that didn't happen.

Rico2016
02-01-2019, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=Dray n Klay]What

Mr Exlax
02-01-2019, 07:47 PM
Without LBJ they aren't even in the position to be close in that game. LeBron ball got them there.

The Iron Fist
02-01-2019, 08:08 PM
What the **** are you babbling about? Rondo is Championship vet and he had the ball a TON in the 4th Q as well. Yet, it's on LeBron, because (according to you) Rondo is an in the flow type of player?

Also, Rondo didn't have any TOV's in the 4th. Not any that I can recall. He did have a couple of retarded fouls though. I do agree that LeBron made a couple of retarded decisions in the 4th though. Like passing the ball to Rondo twice, expecting him to shoot.

BTW, "we"? You ride Jordan harder than SamSwish. :oldlol:

How exactly is it statpadding when the Lakers won, dingleberry?
Open your mouth a little wider. You have to fit the balls in too.

PickernRoller
02-01-2019, 08:24 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

eliteballer
02-01-2019, 08:27 PM

Maybe not...LeRoids are probably shrunken:lol

34-24 Footwork
02-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Yall just now realizing this sh1t?

Dude faked/milked an injury to get Luke fired while simultaneously and desperately tampering with another NBA superstar.

And yeah, Magic got tricked into thinking that Lebron would "Lure" big name free agents there and quickly realized that nobody wanted to play with Lebron.

Now they're about to sell the house for EVERYTHING and still lose in the first or second round.

Warriors have a history of doing the Anthony Davis and Lebron dirty.

34-24 Footwork
02-01-2019, 08:30 PM
If Lakers don't get AD, I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron "goes down with another injury" to avoid bringing attention to his meaningless career in the weakest conference of all-time.

8 straight finals in the east..

BARELY makes the playoffs in the West and subsequently getting decapitated in the 1st round

This could happen...

PickernRoller
02-01-2019, 08:52 PM
https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/styles/marquee_large_2x/public/2018/06/09/lebron-james-hand-injury-punched-whiteboard.png

He's gonna need a lot more cast than that to get off in LA.

egokiller
02-01-2019, 09:04 PM
Imagine being that physically talented yet so clueless due to a shitty Akron upbringing. The end result is a style of basketball that results in 6 finals losses and losing FMVPs to role players. The guy is just too dumb to abandon lebronball.

3ball
02-01-2019, 09:07 PM
It's funny how you are mentioning now Harden ball.
Didn't you mentioned that GSW was beatable last playoffs when Houston lead the Warriors 3-2.:confusedshrug: (when you made a point that Warriors were vulnaberable of getting beaten by Harden=Bulls can beat GSW)
Didn't you include 2 of past Harden's teams in your top 75 offensive teams, like actually top 5? guess what, this year, they are top 2 again behind the Warriors?:hammerhead:
Harden-ball beat the warriors in 2016 too

But it's still a loser on the championship level, 3/9.. struggles to compete on the championship level, 3/9.. loses to superior brands (spurs, mavs, warriors)

Harden-ball is essentially a lottery team on the championship level, aka 3/9, aka 0.333 lottery win percentage

Harden-ball is simply a loser and nothing compared to the superior brand of ball played by better winners.. harden-ball is and1-ball and will never be an adequate substitute for ball movement, so it will always struggle and suck on the championship level.. 3/9

Rico2016
02-02-2019, 01:23 PM
ingram has impressed me this year...it will be a shame that htey trade him to inflate lebums ego

You like 6-11 Ingram ball? No thanks!

and they froze kuzma out the most last night....dude sat for the 4th and OT

I wonder why?

AirTupac
02-02-2019, 02:21 PM
You do realize LeBron bricked a 3 and choked the game winner trying to "win the game" when the Lakers were leading by 10+ whenever Bron was on the bench. Do I need to pull out the play by play log? Retard

aj1987
02-02-2019, 03:02 PM
If you wipe off all that Brickbe *** off of your face, then you'd realize that I posted facts. Can't help it if facts hurt your feelings.

tamaraw08
02-02-2019, 03:23 PM
Harden-ball beat the warriors in 2016 too

But it's still a loser on the championship level, 3/9.. struggles to compete on the championship level, 3/9.. loses to superior brands (spurs, mavs, warriors)

Harden-ball is essentially a lottery team on the championship level, aka 3/9, aka 0.333 lottery win percentage

Harden-ball is simply a loser and nothing compared to the superior brand of ball played by better winners.. harden-ball is and1-ball and will never be an adequate substitute for ball movement, so it will always struggle and suck on the championship level.. 3/9

harden-ball=Lebron ball that beat the Warriors? sure.
You kept crying about Lebron ball offense being inferior eventho it was ALWAYS TOP 3 in offense with Kyrie and top 5 without Kyrie, but but but in the playoffs esp the finals their offense sucks, right?:confusedshrug:
well, last finals, Cavs without Kyrie still had an ORTG of 108.5.
2 years ago, Cavs that ORTG OF 114.6 vs GSW
3 yrs ago Cavs when they beat the Warriors had a measly ORTG OF 109.1
Compare that to the bulls finals vs Jazz 1998, bulls had ORTG OF 105.5
finals of '97 Bulls had ORTG of 104.6
So why did the Cavs lost again, because of inferior offense-poor ball movement etc etc on offense? :facepalm
Even the series the Cavs lost to the Magic, their ORTG was 110.6.
I am not saying Lebron ball is great, sure I will rather watch better ball movement where more than one player will also take 18 shots like GSW etc but it was not the fundamental problem why they lost. They lost to a much superior team because they failed to play better defense.
Houston was able to eke out 3 wins vs GSW not bec of poor offensive system, they won bec they played great defense, holding down the Warriors to 105,92 and 94 pts in those wins. The irony is that you actually won me over in terms of the Bulls being capable of beating the Warriors. But it won't be because of great offensive system alone. Pippen AND MJ will have to play great defense to defeat the Warriors. Without Pippen, bulls will get butchered by KD and Curry.

3ball
02-02-2019, 03:52 PM
harden-ball=Lebron ball that beat the Warriors? sure.
You kept crying about Lebron ball offense being inferior eventho it was ALWAYS TOP 3 in offense with Kyrie and top 5 without Kyrie, but but but in the playoffs esp the finals their offense sucks, right?:confusedshrug:
well, last finals, Cavs without Kyrie still had an ORTG of 108.5.
2 years ago, Cavs that ORTG OF 114.6 vs GSW
3 yrs ago Cavs when they beat the Warriors had a measly ORTG OF 109.1
Compare that to the bulls finals vs Jazz 1998, bulls had ORTG OF 105.5
finals of '97 Bulls had ORTG of 104.6
So why did the Cavs lost again, because of inferior offense-poor ball movement etc etc on offense? :facepalm
Even the series the Cavs lost to the Magic, their ORTG was 110.6.
I am not saying Lebron ball is great, sure I will rather watch better ball movement where more than one player will also take 18 shots like GSW etc but it was not the fundamental problem why they lost. They lost to a much superior team because they failed to play better defense.
Houston was able to eke out 3 wins vs GSW not bec of poor offensive system, they won bec they played great defense, holding down the Warriors to 105,92 and 94 pts in those wins. The irony is that you actually won me over in terms of the Bulls being capable of beating the Warriors. But it won't be because of great offensive system alone. Pippen AND MJ will have to play great defense to defeat the Warriors. Without Pippen, bulls will get butchered by KD and Curry.
You want to blame the defense, but lebron was the only bonafide "bad defender" - no spur or warrior scored more than 2 points above their RS average in the 14/15/17/18 Finals except Iggy (8.5 above average), durant (10.1) and kawhi (5.0)...... and mcgee (4.0)

So Lebron was the leak that sunk the boat defensively, no one else...

But the reality is that the warriors had a horrific 115 drtg in the 17' Finals - so neither team played D, but the cavs' was still outproduced because they had massive deficits in team assists, ball movement and brand of ball

And stop touting lebron's top 3 offenses in a season - they're at a massive disadvantage to the #3 offenses ALL-TIME.. lebron's heatles peaked at #62 all-time, which is a joke, and his Cavs peaked at #26 and 46.. obviously, these shit rankings put the team at a massive disadvantage against the top 3 all-time offenses they face - and again, lebron-ball's inferiority stems from massive deficits in team assists, the only common thread in lebron's last 4 Finals losses

tamaraw08
02-02-2019, 04:00 PM
You want to blame the defense, but lebron was the only bonafide "bad defender" - no spur or warrior scored more than 2 points above their RS average in the 14/15/17/18 Finals except Iggy (8.5 above average), durant (10.1) and kawhi (5.0)...... and mcgee (4.0)

So Lebron was the leak that sunk the boat defensively, no one else...

But the reality is that the warriors had a horrific 115 drtg in the 17' Finals - so neither team played D, but the cavs' was still outproduced because they had massive deficits in team assists, ball movement and brand of ball

And stop touting lebron's top 3 offenses in a season - they're at a massive disadvantage to the #3 offenses ALL-TIME.. lebron's heatles peaked at #62 all-time, which is a joke, and his Cavs peaked at #26 and 46.. obviously, these shit rankings put the team at a massive disadvantage against the top 3 all-time offenses they face - and again, lebron-ball's inferiority stems from massive deficits in team assists, the only common thread in lebron's last 4 Finals losses
its funny you mentioned before the Spurs was an elite offensive team, several times already. I dare you to put your top 75 offensive teams again where do the 5 time champs ranked again in the list? Now compare that to Harden-ball teams? The point is even the Spurs didn't have the top offensive systems but they won because there are OTHER WAYS TO WIN just like the Heat did. How did the Pistons do it in 2004? or the 08 Celtics but but but they sucked on offense, right?

Indian guy
02-02-2019, 04:10 PM
Definitely wasn't smart basketball. Especially considering it was his first game back and he was struggling to get any kind of penetration going. LeBron-ball can often be the best offense out there down the stretch of games, but it didn't make any sense in that game. And from a schematic standpoint it's certainly LeBron's biggest weakness - pounding the ball away at the top when running some plays would help.

bigkingsfan
02-02-2019, 11:54 PM
Ingram 2 points in 4th quarter, but... Lebron... :roll:

Lakessss
02-02-2019, 11:56 PM
Now you see why he freezed everyone in the 4th? Because the Lakers can't close for shit without him, as was shown in this game today.

We get good leads, we lose them. I blame Luke and his staff. Never makes the right adjustments.

Gus Hemmingway
02-03-2019, 12:04 AM
Ingram 2 points in 4th quarter, but... Lebron... :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Duncan21formvp
02-03-2019, 12:42 AM
[QUOTE=Dray n Klay]What

SpaceJam
02-03-2019, 12:49 AM
16 titles without him.

15 Olympic Gold Medals without TD.

TheImmortal
02-06-2019, 02:40 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DysPeNGUwAAGW1O.jpg

AirTupac
02-06-2019, 02:41 AM
So cringe man.... our franchise is cracking.