PDA

View Full Version : East: 8 Straight Finals+ High Expectations. West: Regular Dude

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 03:34 AM
Has this narrative been put to bed?

Why am I not hearing about Lebron being in the finals this year?

What do you think changed?

His teammates play UPTEMPO basketball and play hard defense and rim protectors (McGee

He has teammates that close out games (Kuzma, Lance)

They were able to beat the Warriors without him so they're a good group/team.

Seems like he and Lance are the only two guys that aren't used to Western Conference basketball. Lance is adapting.

Do we need to grant Lebron a "mercy season" to allow him to get adjusted to the brutal competition out West?

bullettooth
02-02-2019, 03:47 AM
It took collusion to get him to the finals in the east anyway.

Dude's a manufactured scrub.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-02-2019, 03:49 AM
To be fair, LA was in the 4th slot before "LeGroin" happened.

They still make the playoffs imo.

Yeah they're not beating the Warriors but really who is?

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 04:00 AM

The 4th spot didn't mean anything back then....just like it means nothing now.

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 04:02 AM
Just to make sure I have this right.

In the ec, it was all about finals. That was his standard (not even winning, lol)

But now the standard is just making the playoffs....

Damn. Wonder what changed.

Prometheus
02-02-2019, 04:04 AM
Not looking to stick up for the diva... but what's the point here? 4th seed doesn't mean much but how does that make anything different than before?

if dubs were out of the picture, a lot of people would actually expect bron to take la to the finals

the expectations havent dropped yet. they will after this year tho

Celtics 1825
02-02-2019, 04:04 AM
LeBron is struggling to adapt to the bloodbath West

RRR3
02-02-2019, 04:05 AM
It took collusion to get him to the finals in the east anyway.

Dude's a manufactured scrub.
Do you know what a scrub is?

Scrubs don

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-02-2019, 04:07 AM
The 4th spot didn't mean anything back then....just like it means nothing now.

It meant they were in the playoffs.

Don't even know what you're saying, but if you're implying that GSW wins either way? I would agree.

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 04:11 AM
Not looking to stick up for the diva... but what's the point here? 4th seed doesn't mean much but how does that make anything different than before?

if dubs were out of the picture, a lot of people would actually expect bron to take la to the finals

the expectations havent dropped yet. they will after this year tho

Well the problem is that the 4th seed in December in the Western Conference doesn't mean jack shit. Pretending like it does, especially when you've had an easy schedule up to that point, is disingenuous at best.

Not to mention other players went down as well.

Injuries happen in the Western Conference.

Denver is tied with GS and they've been riddled with injuries...same with Houston.

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 04:13 AM

Don't even know what you're saying, but if you're implying that GSW wins either way? I would agree.

Lol. if the playoffs started in December, then yes, Lebron and the Lakers would be in the playoffs.

Strange concept. But I understand.

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 04:16 AM
Lol @ pretending that Lakers are just "done".

They're 5 games behind that illustrious 4-seed.

What's the problem?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-02-2019, 04:18 AM
Lol. if the playoffs started in December, then yes, Lebron and the Lakers would be in the playoffs.

Strange concept. But I understand.

If you think they'll make the postseason, which most of us do, are they beating the Warriors?

A simple yes or no works.

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 04:19 AM

Lol. Why is Golden State the 1st priority? Let's just say that the Lakers stayed the 4th seed all season, which is what the stans want me to stipulate.

They would play either the Spurs, Houston, or OKC in the 1st round.

Remember that the Clippers were the 1st seed for a while too. Lol.

Kuniva...come on man. You can do better bro.

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 04:21 AM
If you think they'll make the postseason, which most of us do, are they beating the Warriors?

A simple yes or no works.

They aren't beating:

Rockets
Jazz
OKC
Spurs
Nuggets or Warriors.

A simple no has been applied to all the teams above.

bullettooth
02-02-2019, 04:22 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Do you know what a scrub is?

Scrubs don

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 04:22 AM

He's had success against teams in the West obviously....

I'm just wondering why the standard is "making the playoffs" a year after the standard was "another finals appearance" (subsequent win or loss is irrelevant).

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-02-2019, 04:27 AM
They aren't beating:

Rockets
Jazz
OKC
Spurs
Nuggets or Warriors.

A simple no has been applied to all the teams above.

You're gassing up all the Laker "help" in your OP, yet have them losing to most playoff teams :oldlol:

I actually have LA beating everyone save for the Dubs. But again...whose beating them?

bullettooth
02-02-2019, 04:30 AM

Hilarious how all of LeBron's retard fans called the East a bloodbath.

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 04:31 AM
You're gassing up all the Laker "help" in your OP, yet have them losing to most playoff teams :oldlol:

I actually have LA beating everyone save for the Dubs. But again...whose beating them?

Denver- that's a decent choice.

Rockets- same team that had them down by like 17 points in game 7 last year.

OKC....

teams that have all gave them trouble in the past.

But I get the game...

Warriors are invincible because a Lebron-led team has no chance.

I'll fall back

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 04:33 AM
Well, I'm not gassing them up, I'm just not calling them bums like media and the stans (and presumably you).

They're a young squad that need to gel and develop chemistry, but they have proven that they can compete on any given night with the league's best.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-02-2019, 04:41 AM
Denver- that's a decent choice.

Rockets- same team that had them down by like 17 points in game 7 last year.

OKC....

teams that have all gave them trouble in the past.

But I get the game...

Warriors are invincible because a Lebron-led team has no chance.

I'll fall back

They're the same team and the Warriors aren't. Don't know if you heard, but GSW went out and acquired somebody named Demarcus Cousins. Word around the league is he's a REALLY good basketball player.

All of that is irrelevant though. According to you, LA is getting beat by everyone in the playoff hunt. :confusedshrug:

Walk on Water
02-02-2019, 04:46 AM

In the ec, it was all about finals. That was his standard (not even winning, lol)

I predicted this would happen. Now it

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-02-2019, 04:49 AM
A LeBron-led team featuring a "young squad" who needs "time to gel and develop chemistry".

Sounds like they're ready to ring boys :eek:

bullettooth
02-02-2019, 05:00 AM

It was necessary to lower the bar for LeBron because the media got used to all the michael jordan revenue that vanished once her retired. To get around this they made LeBron the next MJ, even if he failed (and he failed plenty). But you could say it's not so much that the bar was set low for him... the bar never mattered. I mean look at it this way; he got swept his first year. That loss got swept under the rug. 2011 took him out of the running for GOAT comparisons but that's somehow ignored by his fans now. 2014, 2015, 2017 all losses and lots of talk from the media of how it happened, never really questioning LeBron. 2018 loss with another sweep and none of the blame goes for LeBron. If he wins, it's all his doing. It's ridiculous because the common denominator has always been LeBron but it's conveniently ignored in losses. You can't have that as a talking point in the news. But then again... how and why did the media decide that LeBron had to constantly be propped up? Why do they constantly look for ways to get LeBron sent to the finals.... why him? Why not Giannis or Westbrook or anyone else? Why specifically LeBron? And now he's supposed to get AD? WHY?

LeBron is the biggest con job basketball fans have ever witnessed.

Prometheus
02-02-2019, 10:36 AM
The career of a player is literally just the NBA Finals

"he got swept his first year" ... dude has played like 300 pro games before that series

and the 1 on 1 language on top of it "HE got swept"

this is what fks me up about ISH

i dont like lebron. i think he's corny and overrated. but the people who bash him use such stupid talking points that i end up sticking up for him anyway

StrongLurk
02-02-2019, 10:40 AM
Dang was Lebron a regular dude winning 3FMVPS/3 rings against the best Western Conference teams while having JV-level teammates?

:eek:

Lakessss
02-02-2019, 10:42 AM
Lebron with the Lakers - 4th seed, 2/3 games away from 1'st seed.
Lakers without Lebron - Out of the playoffs.

Lebron returns and beats the Clippers, a team the Lakers haven't beat since 2016.

'' Lebron is not adapting well to the bloodbath West ''
Makes sense. :facepalm

zeerghit
02-02-2019, 10:46 AM
bran actually exposing "stacked west" narrative. One guy is enough to go for 4 seed, its pathetic. they are all pretenders agains dubs all of them

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Lol @ 4th seed in December in the western conference.

Why aren't the clippers the number 1 seed anymore?

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 10:54 AM

"he got swept his first year" ... dude has played like 300 pro games before that series

i dont like lebron. i think he's corny and overrated. but the people who bash him use such stupid talking points that i end up sticking up for him anyway

If you wanna judge him by the regular season or playoff series against the bobcats, hawks, or nets, no one will stop you. If that's gonna be his barometer, then that's fine.

But once you bring up the eastern conference finals and etc, that's where I have a problem.

zeerghit
02-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Lol @ 4th seed in December in the western conference.

Why aren't the clippers the number 1 seed anymore?
did they loose lebron too?
the guy come to young team they lost randle/lopez added rondo/mcgee and from top5pick to 4 seed in "stacked west" dont forget stacked cleavleand in weak east from finals to top3 pick. ONE GUY

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 10:56 AM
Lol.

Went from "lebron can drag anyone to the finals".

to...

"4th seed in December! We're winning."

What a fall from grace. Holy shit.

Expectations low af this season, boys :lol

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 11:00 AM
The addition of McGee is HUGE. After all, he is 2-0 against Lebron in the finals.

Rondo made him fake an elbow injury in 2008. Lol.

These guys know how to win, for sure.

bullettooth
02-02-2019, 11:03 AM

Even Iverson got one win for Philly against the Lakers. Lebron supposed to be this great juggernaut and he can't get one win?

zeerghit
02-02-2019, 11:05 AM
Even Iverson got one win for Philly against the Lakers. Lebron supposed to be this great juggernaut and he can't get one win?
sidney moncief managed to win 3 games against bird, but jordan supposed to be goat was swept. IM DOING IT RIGHT?

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 11:08 AM
We've learned something new...

4th seed in December in the Western Conference = Eastern Conference Finals appearance.

The disparity has been THAT BAD :lol

zeerghit
02-02-2019, 11:10 AM
We've learned something new...

4th seed in December in the Western Conference = Eastern Conference Finals appearance.

The disparity has been THAT BAD :lol
they really have a point than they call u 34-24IQ, they really do

Gileraracer
02-02-2019, 11:10 AM
Lebron's completely manufactured

ImKobe
02-02-2019, 11:12 AM
Lol @ pretending that Lakers are just "done".

They're 5 games behind that illustrious 4-seed.

What's the problem?

Only 5 games, you think Utah, San Antonio and Houston are going to fall behind them? Lakers will be lucky to finish 6th and go up against either OKC/UTA/DEN/POR, those are the only teams that we would realistically be capable of beating this season. We're not getting HCA in the first round, forget about it.

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 11:16 AM
Only 5 games, you think Utah, San Antonio and Houston are going to fall behind them? Lakers will be lucky to finish 6th and go up against either OKC/UTA/DEN/POR, those are the only teams that we would realistically be capable of beating this season. We're not getting HCA in the first round, forget about it.

If Lebron makes as much of an impact as you guys have claimed, he could single-handedly move the needle as he did in the east.

Spurs and Utah aren't what they used to be...

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 11:18 AM
The biggest tragedy of all this is that we could've had Paul George with this young roster along with someone else. Now the entire roster will be gutted for another career loser...who will subsequently be blamed and shipped out after the Lakers get bounced in the playoffs multiple times.

ImKobe
02-02-2019, 11:24 AM
If Lebron makes as much of an impact as you guys have claimed, he could single-handedly move the needle as he did in the east.

Spurs and Utah aren't what they used to be...

Spurs play a similar style to us in a sense that they don't really have great 3-point shooters, but they are actually dominating inside the arc while also shooting very efficiently from 3(they only take "good" threes). Only thing that could save us is our defense and some all-time great play from James.

We're basically the worst shooting team in the NBA. Lebron NEEDS shooters.

stalkerforlife
02-02-2019, 11:29 AM
He actually has a better team around him this year than he did last and it means nothing in the West.

Quite telling.

sammichoffate
02-02-2019, 11:29 AM
Hard to play well when you're threatened to lose your job every season under LeCollusion.

FKAri
02-02-2019, 11:58 AM

That's how my support of LeBron started. Defending him from trolls on ISH. But look where I've ended up. Lying prostrate on the witching hour as a dutiful acolyte of LeGod.

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Look. All jokes aside....

There's nothing wrong with losing in the 1st round in the Western playoffs after making 8 straight NBA finals in the Eastern Conference.

Nothing wrong with that. As a lebron stan, you can hang your hat on that kind of valiant effort.

The West isn't for everybody. No shame in that.

Lakessss
02-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Lebron with the Lakers - 4th seed, 2/3 games away from 1'st seed.
Lakers without Lebron - Out of the playoffs.

Lebron returns and beats the Clippers, a team the Lakers haven't beat since 2016.

'' Lebron is not adapting well to the bloodbath West ''
Makes sense. :facepalm
So we just gonna ignore this?

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 01:21 PM

4th seed in December doesn't mean jack shit in the western conference.

Plus, Lebron isn't the only player that was injured.

But feel free to hang your hat on a record from December.

Weird, but I understand.

Lakessss
02-02-2019, 01:22 PM
4th seed in December doesn't mean jack shit in the western conference.

Plus, Lebron isn't the only player that was injured.

But feel free to hang your had on a record from December.

Weird, but I understand.
If Lebron doesn't get injured I'd debate the Lakers would be a top three seeded team today

And if top 3 seeded team doesn't mean anything in the '' stacked west '' your whole point of argument is stupid and contradictory.

Lebron's cavs were 4th seed last year in the East. He was 4th seed in the BLOODBATH west. This level of delusional is honestly alarming.

Rico2016
02-02-2019, 01:24 PM

/thread

Bad agenda, OP. Be better :facepalm

Rico2016
02-02-2019, 01:25 PM
The West isn't for everybody. No shame in that.

Well Kobe and Lakers missed the playoffs 5 years in a row so you're right about that :lol :roll: :roll:

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 01:27 PM
If

Lol. Bron stans SHAMELESSLY reduced to hypotheticals and we're only a couple of days into February :lol

Lemme guess. His 17 game layoff is the ONLY reason it won't be 9 straight NBA finals?

tpols
02-02-2019, 01:34 PM

there are a lot of west teams ramping up now that got off to slow starts that were better than LA.

Houston
OKC
Utah
etc.

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 01:36 PM
Damn. Yall REALLY hanging on to the record in December, huh?:lol

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Just as a point of reference...

on 12/26/2018, about 3 games separated the #2 and #8 seed in the west

:oldlol:

That's the problem with Lebron stans. The standards are just sooooo low, man.

Rico2016
02-02-2019, 01:44 PM
Lol. Bron stans SHAMELESSLY reduced to hypotheticals and we're only a couple of days into February :lol

Lemme guess. His 17 game layoff is the ONLY reason it won't be 9 straight NBA finals?

Did you say 17? As in Kobe's top wins in the bloodbath West?

Kobe's 3 years in the West, meanwhile LBJ has already won 27 this season :lol

34-24 Footwork
02-02-2019, 01:48 PM
2019:

Still having Kobe discussions :lol

Yikes

Lakessss
02-02-2019, 02:27 PM
2019:

Still having Kobe discussions :lol

Yikes
I sure hope you don't disappear from this forum next year when The Lakers win the championship.:oldlol:

aj1987
02-02-2019, 02:36 PM
I mean, OP is the same basement dwelling mouth breathing retard who thinks Marcus Smart is an elite scorer and that Kyrie is anchoring the Celtics' defense. :oldlol:

Shooter
06-01-2022, 09:16 PM

His teammates play UPTEMPO basketball and play hard defense and rim protectors (McGee

Seems like he and Lance are the only two guys that aren't used to Western Conference basketball. Lance is adapting.

Do we need to grant Lebron a "mercy season" to allow him to get adjusted to the brutal competition out West?

https://i.postimg.cc/1RJhTjWT/49072b9bfbd69aceb5df99f94f79c2c9.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/zXmWZh9G/we_win_again.jpg

8Ball
06-01-2022, 09:35 PM

OP disappeared after 2020.

Spurs m8
06-01-2022, 09:38 PM
Keep the meltdowns coming, boys

tontoz
06-01-2022, 10:14 PM
What has lebron done in the west when he didn't have a 3 month break in the middle of the season?

Shooter
06-01-2022, 10:17 PM
OP disappeared after 2020.

https://i.postimg.cc/s2C4d9cV/34_24_missing.png

Shooter
06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
What has lebron done in the west when he didn't have a 3 month break in the middle of the season?

Hold on now and be CAREFUL sweetie.

Are you saying that resting up is an advantage? For example, let's say someone took 2 years off to rest up from 1993 to 1995. Is that an advantage? It is? Ahhh.

ALSO, in LeBron's case he wasn't the only one that took 3 months off. Every player did. So get fukt twice :lol

2 ez

tontoz
06-01-2022, 10:24 PM
Hold on now and be CAREFUL sweetie.

Are you saying that resting up is an advantage? For example, let's say someone took 2 years off to rest up from 1993 to 1995. Is that an advantage? It is? Ahhh.

ALSO, in LeBron's case he wasn't the only one that took 3 months off. Every player did. So get fukt twice :lol

2 ez

First of all I give no Fs about the GOAT debate.

But part of winning a title is making it through the grind of the regular season. The Lakers didn't have to do that in the bubble year. When they had to make it through a full season they couldn't handle it

But LeBron's fanboys like to put asterisks on other players rings while counting the bubble ring. Can't have it both ways.

Shooter
06-01-2022, 10:25 PM
First of all I give no Fs about the GOAT debate.

But part of winning a title is making it through the grind of the regular season. The Lakers didn't have to do that in the bubble year. When they had to make it through a full season they couldn't handle it

But LeBron's fanboys like to put asterisks on other players rings while counting the bubble ring. Can't have it both ways.

That was so unfair that LeBron's team got shutdown for Covid protocol while all the other teams were forced to play games during those 3 months!!1!!!1

OH WAIT :lol WTF are you even saying bro. Make sense. Please.

tontoz
06-01-2022, 10:29 PM
That was so unfair that LeBron's team got shutdown for Covid protocol while all the other teams were forced to play games during those 3 months!!1!!!1

OH WAIT :lol WTF are you even saying bro. Make sense. Please.

Like I said, a big part of winning a championship is making it through the grind of a long season. Whoever won the bubble ring wouldn't have to make it through a full season. Hence if any ring is a bubble ring, it's that one.

Shooter
06-01-2022, 10:32 PM
Like I said, a big part of winning a championship is making it through the grind of a long season. Whoever won the bubble ring wouldn't have to make it through a full season. Hence if any ring is a bubble ring, it's that one.

Did all players have to stop because of a global pandemic or just the Lakers?

Did the Lakers fight hard all season for the #1 seed and then literally lose home court advantage for the entire playoffs? A major disadvantage for them.

Is LeBron literally the most clutchest player in NBA history so he had NO advantage playing under pressureless conditions when the fans and pressure went away whereas other players reached a new level? Thus another disadvantage for the Lakers.

You're making this 2 ez but I appreciate your attempts, no matter how silly they are.

kawhileonard2
06-01-2022, 10:36 PM
Missed the playoffs twice out West, lost in round 1 as the favorite and never won a series in front of the Lakers fans.

Shooter
06-01-2022, 10:42 PM
Missed the playoffs twice out West, lost in round 1 as the favorite and never won a series in front of the Lakers fans.

You forgot ONE thing my boy :lol

https://i.postimg.cc/3wM6jSZ8/bran_goat.jpg

Just one thing :lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/8xEgezvmvr3zJ0KDET/giphy.gif

tontoz
06-01-2022, 10:43 PM
Did all players have to stop because of a global pandemic or just the Lakers?

Did the Lakers fight hard all season for the #1 seed and then literally lose home court advantage for the entire playoffs? A major disadvantage for them.

Is LeBron literally the most clutchest player in NBA history so he had NO advantage playing under pressureless conditions when the fans and pressure went away whereas other players reached a new level? Thus another disadvantage for the Lakers.

You're making this 2 ez but I appreciate your attempts, no matter how silly they are.

Fight hard all season, with a 3 month break in the middle.

Without that 3 month break where would they have been? I think we have seen that the last two seasons.

Shooter
06-01-2022, 10:44 PM
Fight hard all season, with a 3 month break in the middle.

Without that 3 month break where would they have been? I think we have seen that the last two seasons.

You didn't answer any questions :lol Try again...

tontoz
06-01-2022, 10:49 PM
You didn't answer any questions :lol Try again...

I don't have to answer your questions. The big question is what would the Lakers do without a 3 month break in the.middle of the season?

Axe
06-01-2022, 10:51 PM
I don't have to answer your questions. The big question is what would the Lakers do without a 3 month break in the.middle of the season?
The better question, uncle. Why can't stephen curry and his team win a play-in game against the lakers last year?

Baller789
06-01-2022, 10:54 PM
Don't bother with 8ball's alt. He makes all these lane excuses for Lebron, but somehow it doesn't apply to other players.

Better not to engage him with logic.

Shooter
06-01-2022, 10:54 PM

This was your clever 'comeback'? :lol

Well the obvious answer is we will never know because it's not 2020 anymore. What ifs like this are lazy and tiresome.

What if Irving and Love don't get hurt in 2015
What if Wade doesn't get hurt in 2014
What if Cleveland signed a decent player from 2006-2010
What if KD doesn't go to Golden State
What if...

Shooter
06-01-2022, 10:55 PM
Don't bother with 8ball's alt. He makes all these lane excuses for Lebron, but somehow it doesn't apply to other players.

Better not to engage him with logic.

Here Fido. Fetch boy!

https://i.postimg.cc/jq6RgJKK/Le-Quatroooooo-gif.gif

Baller789
06-01-2022, 11:02 PM
Here Fido. Fetch boy!

https://i.postimg.cc/jq6RgJKK/Le-Quatroooooo-gif.gif
I wasn't even talking talking to you, you peasant. :roll:

So insecure.

tontoz
06-02-2022, 08:13 AM
This was your clever 'comeback'? :lol

Well the obvious answer is we will never know because it's not 2020 anymore. What ifs like this are lazy and tiresome.

What if Irving and Love don't get hurt in 2015
What if Wade doesn't get hurt in 2014
What if Cleveland signed a decent player from 2006-2010
What if KD doesn't go to Golden State
What if...

Injuries happen every year. 3 month breaks in the middle of the season don't. Without 3 month breaks the last two seasons how did the Lakers do?

-First round exit
-33-49 :oldlol:

tontoz
06-02-2022, 08:16 AM
The better question, uncle. Why can't stephen curry and his team win a play-in game against the lakers last year?

They were missing 3 starters. Even with all those guys out GS still had a record of 39-33 last year and it took a fluke shot from Lebron to beat them.

Why was the Lakers record of 33-49 so much worse than GS last year?

:confusedshrug:

NBAGOAT
06-02-2022, 08:50 AM

Win a title. AD didn’t have injury issues that year and that’s all that matters

tontoz
06-02-2022, 09:05 AM
Win a title. AD didn’t have injury issues that year and that’s all that matters

You don't think a 3 month break in the middle of the season was a help to an injury prone player?

Maybe the Lakers should petition the league to have a 3 month break every year so they won't finish 33-49 again.

Axe
06-02-2022, 09:17 AM
They were missing 3 starters. Even with all those guys out GS still had a record of 39-33 last year and it took a fluke shot from Lebron to beat them.

Why was the Lakers record of 33-49 so much worse than GS last year?

:confusedshrug:
Umm, three starters that you consider to be scrubs?

tontoz
06-02-2022, 09:33 AM
Umm, three starters that you consider to be scrubs?

Klay isn't a scrub and he missed the entire season. Wiseman was the only guy on their roster with legit size and he was averaging 19/10 per 36 minutes. Oubre didn't really fit there but he was still a viable rotation player.

They were forced into a 8 man rotation in the play in game. Steph had to play 41 minutes and would then play 47 minutes in the next play in game vs Memphis.

Green played 41 minutes against the Lakers and scored only 2 pts. :facepalm

Axe
06-02-2022, 10:18 AM
Klay isn't a scrub and he missed the entire season. Wiseman was the only guy on their roster with legit size and he was averaging 19/10 per 36 minutes. Oubre didn't really fit there but he was still a viable rotation player.

They were forced into a 8 man rotation in the play in game. Steph had to play 41 minutes and would then play 47 minutes in the next play in game vs Memphis.

Green played 41 minutes against the Lakers and scored only 2 pts. :facepalm
Interesting. I like the fact that you seem to know so well about the warriors and the role of the players in their roster than say, the wizards. :oldlol:

tontoz
06-02-2022, 10:21 AM
Interesting. I like the fact that you seem to know so well about the warriors and the role of the players in their roster than say, the wizards. :oldlol:

I know the Wizards very well actually. They just aren't really worth discussing.

They were mismanaged for so long it will take awhile to get out of that hole. If i want to talk Wizards i typically go to their realgm board. Havent posted there in awhile though lol.

LeCola
06-02-2022, 10:29 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/48/7e/6a487edaaa22a7ff8a7cca701063be2d.jpg

aj1987
06-02-2022, 09:56 PM
Injuries happen every year. 3 month breaks in the middle of the season don't. Without 3 month breaks the last two seasons how did the Lakers do?

-First round exit
-33-49 :oldlol:

What the **** are you babbling about? :oldlol:

Without injuries, the Lakers were the #4 seed in '19.

Without injuries, the Lakers were the best team in the league in '21.

Literally every single player had the same "advantage" that LeBron had. If anything, the '20 season was the most even playing field EVER. Lets not forget that the Lakers would've had home court through out the PO's if it wasn't for the bubble. They were the best team in the league in '20.

Lakers were unlucky almost every single season. The only healthy season they had, they won the title.

Baller789
06-03-2022, 02:31 AM

Literally every single player had the same "advantage" that LeBron had. If anything, the '20 season was the most even playing field EVER. Lets not forget that the Lakers would've had home court through out the PO's if it wasn't for the bubble. They were the best team in the league in '20.

Lakers were unlucky almost every single season. The only healthy season they had, they won the title.

So youre saying the 3 month break didn't help the the injury prone AD and the high mileage old Lebron at all?

aj1987
06-03-2022, 04:08 AM
So youre saying the 3 month break didn't help the the injury prone AD and the high mileage old Lebron at all?

IIRC, AD missed 9 games that season and half of those games were for "rest". LeBron missed four games that season.

Right before the "break", LeBron was doing this to everyone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9t8XPWD_cU

FYI, since you're a low IQ tard, that was MVP Giannis.

Dude got absolutely bodied by LeBron in that game.

As I said, LITERALLY every single person had the same advantage. You think the "break" didn't help PEAK Giannis or PEAK Kawhi or PEAK whoever else, compared to "old" LeBron?

Go back to being a troll. You're way out of your depth here.

Baller789
06-03-2022, 08:53 AM
IIRC, AD missed 9 games that season and half of those games were for "rest". LeBron missed four games that season.

Right before the "break", LeBron was doing this to everyone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9t8XPWD_cU

FYI, since you're a low IQ tard, that was MVP Giannis.

Dude got absolutely bodied by LeBron in that game.

As I said, LITERALLY every single person had the same advantage. You think the "break" didn't help PEAK Giannis or PEAK Kawhi or PEAK whoever else, compared to "old" LeBron?

Go back to being a troll. You're way out of your depth here.

Its basically a yes or no question.

Yes or No.

8Ball
06-03-2022, 09:49 AM
No.

It helped Giannis who had a knee sprain right before the break.

Lakers were fine and healthy.

Pandemic robbed Bron of his starting pointguard and home court advantage was taken away. Lakers would have done even better with normal conditions. Insane what Bron had to endure due to pandemic.

Was going to overtake Giannis in MVP race too.

I am still upset with what happened in 2020. Although a championship was a small consolation prize for the Bran family.

tontoz
06-03-2022, 09:54 AM

What happened to "the best team in the league" the following season when they didn't have a 3 month break?