PDA

View Full Version : The problem with LeBron is not physical, it's mental

TheImmortal
02-03-2019, 03:35 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/334k8ox.jpg

Physically we've established LeBron is one of the most physically gifted player of All-Time and is among the heaviest players in the league at this moment. The problem with him has never been physical.. he's indestructible thanks his God given gifts and obvious medical enhancements. So physically he has it all no question.

Mentally though is a whole different matter. Without a doubt LeBron is a smart guy - as we've seen what he's done off the court from establishing a front company to facilitate his collusion and the being biggest self promoter since Donald Trump.. he's obvious a smart guy no question.. However, despite his mental capacity and almost vibrant instant recall ability, the mental aspect can be problematic and manifests itself in pressure situations. He overthinks the game to a point where it's debilitating him physically.. paralysis by analysis as someone coined is what we're seeing IMO. He gets so shook from even the slightest amount of competition: From something as benign as a regular season game in early February against a contender to having an elite defender checking in the Finals to guard him.. he's just afraid of competing.. almost allergic like. I think the mental game has him shooked.. I know it's crazy to suggest a player with tremendous physical prowess feel so weak, timid and vulnerable .. but he is. I think the mental aspect of LeBron should be looked into.. perhaps it's from the alleged drug usage.. not too sure why :confusedshrug:

bison
02-03-2019, 03:53 AM
We know he shrivels up when he’s asked to rise to the occasion. We’ve seen it on live TV during the finals. His shrewd business acumen and recall ability are definitely compensating for something. I definitely agree with your analysis. For such a massive specimen as lebron, it’s utterly disappointing that he’s small where it counts.

SpaceJam
02-03-2019, 03:57 AM
Elimination game James disagrees

LAmbruh
02-03-2019, 04:13 AM
3am

Saturday night

Lebron James multi paragraph essay

Akrazotile
02-03-2019, 04:14 AM
OP, do you wanna ****ing fight me bro??

TheImmortal
02-03-2019, 04:18 AM
:oldlol:

Just putting it out there my man. Easy easy money. Oh and the other guy above: Come on cuh, remember 2011 Finals? What's his record in the biggest stage again? Free-throw gitters in pressure situations? I could go on and on.

I know some will probably resort to bringing Kobe Bryant into this so (see any thread I've ever made regarding LBJ).. Imagine in an alternative universe where LeBron James is falsely accused of sexual assault.. I don't wish something like this on him just a hypothetical.. IMO he'd probably commit seppuku (my anime fans out there jk). Yeah I don't see him overcoming something like that but then again Kobe Bean Bryant is probably the only player / person to overcome that.. more glory to Gawdbe. :bowdown:

Akrazotile
02-03-2019, 04:18 AM
QUOTE=bison]We know he shrivels up when he

TheImmortal
02-03-2019, 04:22 AM
OP, do you wanna ****ing fight me bro??
I wouldn't fight you even in real life.. this isn't something worth to fight over. Plus I'd probably be too big for you to challenge so what's the point? :D

PCCM_29
02-03-2019, 04:31 AM
3am

Saturday night

Lebron James multi paragraph essay

LOL pnwed

knicksman
02-03-2019, 04:38 AM
he takes the easy way out as much as possible. Instead of focusing substance/skills to win championships. Hed rather go for stats coz its easier. Wilt is considered GOAT coz of his stats and thats the route his taking in. Its easier but it doesnt last compared to the harder route that jordan took

Akrazotile
02-03-2019, 04:40 AM
I wouldn't fight you even in real life.. this isn't something worth to fight over. Plus I'd probably be too big for you to challenge so what's the point? :D

Show me ur **** right now you ****ing ******.

Inmean it. Show me right now. Show me ur ****

Lets seer that shit mitjer****er.

SpaceJam
02-03-2019, 04:43 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

MrFonzworth
02-03-2019, 04:52 AM
ENo shit. People are still questioning his mental toughness AFTER 2011? Dude's soft, remember he was bullying rookie PG Ntlikinta and LeVag started to instantly tear up when Kanter approached?

dbugz
02-03-2019, 05:09 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/334k8ox.jpg

Physically we've established LeBron is one of the most physically gifted player of All-Time and is among the heaviest players in the league at this moment. The problem with him has never been physical.. he's indestructible thanks his God given gifts and obvious medical enhancements. So physically he has it all no question.

Mentally though is a whole different matter. Without a doubt LeBron is a smart guy - as we've seen what he's done off the court from establishing a front company to facilitate his collusion and the being biggest self promoter since Donald Trump.. he's obvious a smart guy no question.. However, despite his mental capacity and almost vibrant instant recall ability, the mental aspect can be problematic and manifests itself in pressure situations. He overthinks the game to a point where it's debilitating him physically.. paralysis by analysis as someone coined is what we're seeing IMO. He gets so shook from even the slightest amount of competition: From something as benign as a regular season game in early February against a contender to having an elite defender checking in the Finals to guard him.. he's just afraid of competing.. almost allergic like. I think the mental game has him shooked.. I know it's crazy to suggest a player with tremendous physical prowess feel so weak, timid and vulnerable .. but he is. I think the mental aspect of LeBron should be looked into.. perhaps it's from the alleged drug usage.. not too sure why :confusedshrug:

Nice image choice OP!

Mental "midget" :applause:

bullettooth
02-03-2019, 05:19 AM
he takes the easy way out as much as possible. Instead of focusing substance/skills to win championships. Hed rather go for stats coz its easier. Wilt is considered GOAT coz of his stats and thats the route his taking in. Its easier but it doesnt last compared to the harder route that jordan took

Where is one of Wheels' accounts with some generic LeBron stats pic?

TheImmortal
02-03-2019, 05:31 AM
Nice image choice OP!

Mental "midget" :applause:
Actually I was going to update the image with this:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2s86841.gif

But I'll keep it given the positive reception. :cheers:

hiphopanonymous
02-03-2019, 12:37 PM
You guys remember that article that Brian Windhorst wrote that said LeBron remembers every shot he has ever taken including misses and that the misses "haunt" him and that's why can't take the pressure or some bullshyt like that. He was trying to get people to both be in amazement of his mind yet feel sorry for the stress it causes him all at the same time.

LeBron fans will make up ANYTHING to distract people from the truth - it's horse shit he doesn't remember every damn play to begin with :oldlol:

Same guy who wrote an article about LeBron's bowleggedness was the secret to making him a better athlete than Michael Jordan :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 12:39 PM

:lol