PDA

View Full Version : what's the worst way to die?

diamenz
02-03-2019, 08:12 PM
in your opinion.

drowning?
falling from a skyscraper?
burning alive?
choking to death in a blaze?
slow, dull kitchen knife decapitation?
torso impalement?
getting posted on liveleak?
a slow death from cancer?

...just some to mention.

they're obviously all bad, but some of us have extreme fears. what's yours?

otoh, what's your preferred way of going if u were gonna end it?

i'm so f***ing morbid.

Mask the Embiid
02-03-2019, 08:16 PM
(White guy)con man stole a couples identity, lured them onto a boat afterward. Then, he strapped the couple to boat anchors and threw them overboard separately on 2 different anchors.He unhooked the anchors and let them fall to the bottom of the ocean while still alive.In the middle of the ocean. in the middle of the day with no other boats around to help them.

Has to be terrifying watching yourself sink to the bottom of the ocean and just looking up as the boat gets farther and farther away as you drown.

There may be more painful ways to go but that shit is the worst i've ever heard of.They really trusted that guy and the woman was crying her eyes out before being thrown overboard

dude77
02-03-2019, 08:20 PM
there are quite a few 'worst' but I'm thinking being slowly tortured and cut apart while you're fully conscious

kennethgriffen
02-03-2019, 08:23 PM
i heard being burned alive but that would only last 30 seconds

i think dying from cancer while fighting it with radiation and turning yourself into a skeleton/puking every meal up/not being strong enough to get out of bed would be the worst in reality. id rather not fight it

dude77
02-03-2019, 08:24 PM
in your opinion.

drowning? this would suck but it would be fairly quick
falling from a skyscraper? sounds terrifying .. I always wonder if you're conscious all the way down or if you go out at some point
burning alive? fkd up
choking to death in a blaze? again sounds fkd up but I think you go out fairly soon
slow, dull kitchen knife decapitation? this is where I would opt for the skyscraper death lol
torso impalement? sounds bad but again, you probably lose consciousness sooner than later I would think

a slow death from cancer? I hear this one's bad .. yeah don't wish it on anyone

dude77
02-03-2019, 08:27 PM
(White guy)con man stole a couples identity, lured them onto a boat afterward. Then, he strapped the couple to boat anchors and threw them overboard separately on 2 different anchors.He unhooked the anchors and let them fall to the bottom of the ocean while still alive.In the middle of the ocean. in the middle of the day with no other boats around to help them.

Has to be terrifying watching yourself sink to the bottom of the ocean and just looking up as the boat gets farther and farther away as you drown.

There may be more painful ways to go but that shit is the worst i've ever heard of.They really trusted that guy and the woman was crying her eyes out before being thrown overboard

sounds like pure evil .. I would be haunted if I did that shit .. don't see how you sleep after something like that

kennethgriffen
02-03-2019, 08:35 PM

i think their lungs would have exploded/caved in and they would have died pretty quickly tbh

ShawkFactory
02-03-2019, 08:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYwm7RHm-4

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 09:52 PM

I saw that on dateline or some show like that.

It was sick.

But a black man helped him.

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-04-2019, 11:18 PM
In a state of kufr/shirk.
Naudhubillah min dhalik.

Best way to die?
When your heart longs to meet Allah T'aala.
The One Who Created You.
The One to Whom We Will All Return.

FreezingTsmoove
02-05-2019, 01:21 AM
In my life I randomly have this horrible reccuring nightmare where I just randomly get stabbed to death in the middle of my dream. It just happens out of nowhere, and I can literally feel the pain. I wake up when I cant take the pain anymore. Not the way you want to go out

Prometheus
02-05-2019, 02:44 AM
The worst way to die would be slow, methodical torture at the hands of a sadistic psychopath.

There is no limit to how bad it could get. There are infinite ways to inflict pain without killing, so no matter what awful scenario you imagine, it can always get worse by just having it dragged out longer.

It would include psychological humiliation and debasement before death if it was to truly be the worst. There would have to be non-consensual sex involved.

The final killing act would be some form of stabbing right up under the sternum.

ScalsFan21
02-05-2019, 04:45 AM
Buried alive is cited a lot when this comes up. I feel like it's so obvious but also even underrated. Just imagine that. Buried alive, depending on if you have slight room to breathe, it could be dragged out for a longer time.

Torture would be the worst for sure. Anytime that seems "simpler" probably doesn't have that same level of possible depths.

Smook A.
02-05-2019, 04:57 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

This poor girl's death was absolutely horrible. Can't imagine the amount of pain she went through.

tpols
02-05-2019, 05:06 AM
question always puzzled me since all ways to die seem just as bad, end stage disease all looks the same total organ failure, and anything violent where you have time to process whats happening would be horrifying.

dude77
02-05-2019, 08:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYwm7RHm-4

my nightmare is having some shit like this happen to me .. getting your dk cut off and being completely emasculated and slowly tortured in the process before being ended .. or getting your head slowly sawed off .. even though you're out sooner than later but that's crazy shit

Bimbo Coles
02-10-2019, 07:24 AM
Old age.

clipps
03-09-2021, 03:45 PM
Buried alive is cited a lot when this comes up. I feel like it's so obvious but also even underrated. Just imagine that. Buried alive, depending on if you have slight room to breathe, it could be dragged out for a longer time.

Torture would be the worst for sure. Anytime that seems "simpler" probably doesn't have that same level of possible depths.

Reminds me of a nightmare I had one time. The nightmare was not me, but an idea that someone was buried alive. You had 2 choices. Either endure the prolonged torture of being buried alive, or you can ring the bell and a nail gets driven through your eyeball into your brain, thus putting you out of your misery... Sure did give me chills for a while.

clipps
03-09-2021, 03:47 PM
I think it's either getting roasted to death or slowly crushed.

BigKobeFan
03-09-2021, 04:03 PM
Being a virgin living in your moms basement after your mom had passed

clipps
03-09-2021, 04:05 PM
Being a virgin living in your moms basement after your mom had passed

Not as bad as dying while jerking off and then your parents find you.

CeltsGarlic
03-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Get killed by a drone

n00bie
03-09-2021, 05:39 PM
Get killed by a drone

A drone strike would be a quick death.

clipps
03-09-2021, 05:57 PM
Imagine the Saw 5 trap where the glass cube fills up with water with your head in it. Now imagine it's molten steel instead of water.

ZenMaster
03-09-2021, 08:39 PM
Mentally: Slow plane crash, I know I'd be saying to myself all the way down, what the hell I was thinking stepping inside a metal box powered by gasoline going 20 thousand feet in the air. Shin and/or thigh bones break on impact, making it impossible to escape the flames.

Pure pain: Slowly burning up. It hurts so bad to burn any part of the body, just how bad that shit must be to feel everywhere.

hiphopanonymous
03-09-2021, 10:39 PM
I've yet to discover a good way

Axe
03-09-2021, 10:54 PM
Dying out of starvation for being a beggar

iamgine
03-10-2021, 01:16 AM
Maybe if you're a family man being forced to rape your own kids & sisters/mother and see them kill themselves because of you while you slowly lose the will to live. This has happened in war/riots.

or this is also not good:

https://i.redd.it/rigfw0wbunt41.jpg

PejaNowitzki
03-10-2021, 03:47 AM
This would definitely be a shitty way to go.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/nutty-putty-cave

clipps
03-10-2021, 05:18 AM
drowning in raw sewage.