PDA

View Full Version : How hot is Adam Levine?

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 09:22 PM
F uck!

kennethgriffen
02-03-2019, 09:25 PM
the cheesy tats ruin his masculinity

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Just a friendly reminder.... CHOOSING TO BE GAY AND ACTING ON FILTHY PERVERSE DESIRES IS UNACCEPTABLE AND LEADS TO DAMNATION

warriorfan
02-03-2019, 09:29 PM
you guys kill me :roll: :roll: :roll:

ShawkFactory
02-03-2019, 09:29 PM
Just a friendly reminder.... CHOOSING TO BE GAY AND ACTING ON FILTHY PERVERSE DESIRES IS UNACCEPTABLE AND LEADS TO DAMNATION
Nobody is acting on anything.

Chill.

Adam Levine is a handsome motherfvcker. Agreed?

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 09:30 PM

Telling the truth isn't gay.

I don't want him; I just want to look like him.

kennethgriffen
02-03-2019, 09:34 PM
i dunno about you guys but i think the prophet muhammad is sexy

Back In Shape
02-03-2019, 09:42 PM
i dunno about you guys but i think the prophet muhammad is sexy

I agree

http://static.flickr.com/9/68767693_2d22f448fb_o.jpg

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-03-2019, 09:48 PM
https://yahuranger.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/sodom.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZD5c98JMSuU/VZ-zERUJ3qI/AAAAAAAARQQ/xVKX1O65OPA/s1600/123.jpg

Save your selves. Save your families. Save your communities.

Leviticus 20:13If any one lie with a man se with a woman, both have committed an abomination,

fsvr54
02-03-2019, 10:06 PM
:roll:

TheMan
02-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Nobody is acting on anything.

Chill.

Adam Levine is a handsome motherfvcker. Agreed?
FOH fggot

dude77
02-04-2019, 12:22 AM
he's aesthetic for sure .. no homo

highwhey
02-04-2019, 12:25 AM
someone creates a thread about ig thots with fake butt implants

neckbeard virgins reaction: gross! so disgusting!

someone creates a thread about a male singer being good looking

neckbeard virgins reaction: he's so hot!

kennethgriffen
02-04-2019, 12:34 AM

https://i.ibb.co/dDY67Lh/fps-A6z-In-Ia-MYY9yngazw4-ZV7-Sal8dyoe-KA9-Dp-P1-ZMg.gif

Prometheus
02-04-2019, 12:44 AM

If your system of beliefs dictates that sexual preference between consenting adults should adhere to any idea whatsoever, then that system is incongruent with human life.

I honestly want to learn more about what you believe, but it takes no more than this post of yours to know that there is a major fundamental error to all of it.

I am so sorry that you put so much dedication and mortal effort into a false vision. But that is the grim reality of the situation.

There is still hope for you. I have great respect for your insights and I believe there is also a lot of truth and wisdom in your faith, as there is in most such systems. It's just that they are all also fundamentally flawed in unique ways.

Get out while you're still young.

DaHeezy
02-04-2019, 12:54 AM
He has weird teeth

Smoke117
02-04-2019, 01:17 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ClosedSecondaryBilby-small.gif

dude77
02-04-2019, 01:25 AM
https://i.ibb.co/dDY67Lh/fps-A6z-In-Ia-MYY9yngazw4-ZV7-Sal8dyoe-KA9-Dp-P1-ZMg.gif

hhahaha

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-04-2019, 08:18 AM
You people think life is some kind of joke?

It's not. Not even remotely funny.

There are serious repercussions for this kind of perverse filth.

There are many lonely unmarried women out there
Go marry them. .

Straighten yourselves out before you get straightened out.

jongib369
02-04-2019, 08:30 AM
I've heard I look like a cross between him and Charlie Day :lol

kennethgriffen
02-04-2019, 08:36 AM

Go marry them. .

i'll straighten myself out for the prophet muhammad

https://i.ibb.co/p3yM8Kv/xlRGgaE.gif

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-04-2019, 08:37 AM
At the end of the day kenny you have to live with your actions on Earth.

jongib369
02-04-2019, 08:39 AM

Go marry them. .

So you want a guy to be with someone he's unattracted to, just to make a lonely woman happy? Making himself unhappy, while leaving another guy unhappy who also cant help who he likes? It happens with other animals, including us. It isn't taught, nor is it a choice. I'm not even gay but that line of thought grinds my gears...Keep your judgemental holier than thou BS that wants to control how people enjoy their brief time on earth to yourself lol. If anyone treating life like a joke it's you

kennethgriffen
02-04-2019, 08:40 AM
At the end of the day kenny you have to live with your actions on Earth.

that was way too quick. kinda like me with the prophet muhammad

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RespectfulDelectableFairybluebird-small.gif

ShawkFactory
02-04-2019, 11:33 AM
FOH fggot
How does recognizing that a dude is objectively good-looking make me a fggot? And why would that make you so mad?

Facepalm
02-04-2019, 02:37 PM

Go marry them. .

:sleeping

Facepalm
02-04-2019, 02:39 PM
How does recognizing that a dude is objectively good-looking make me a fggot? And why would that make you so mad?
This thread is making Jefferson confront some uncomfortable feelings. He's just projecting.

Overdrive
02-04-2019, 03:10 PM

Go marry them. .

You sound like a catholic priest.

Prometheus
02-04-2019, 03:22 PM
I am pretty sure J$ is gay.

It's not that we think life is a joke.

It's that we think your interpretation of spirituality is a joke.

God made gay people and loves them just as much as everyone else. You probably wouldn't care about gays so much if you weren't repressing some homosexuality of your own.

I'm not gay but I would give you a kiss for your own good. I would hold you and tell you it's okay to be this way. God will always love you.

warriorfan
02-04-2019, 03:29 PM
[I]Another InsideHoops

stalkerforlife
02-04-2019, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan][I]Another InsideHoops

Hawker
02-04-2019, 06:27 PM

Hawker
02-04-2019, 06:27 PM

Go marry them. .

A lot of them are unmarried for a reason Jeffy.

Hawker
02-04-2019, 06:28 PM
You sound like a catholic priest.

Catholic priests don't throw gays off buildings.

TheMan
02-04-2019, 06:34 PM
I find the idea of a man f*cking another man abhorrent, disgusting and unnatural.

The idea that that makes me have hidden homosexual feelings is laughable and only means you guys are projecting.

Prometheus
02-04-2019, 07:10 PM
I find the idea of a man f*cking another man abhorrent, disgusting and unnatural.

The idea that that makes me have hidden homosexual feelings is laughable and only means you guys are projecting.

I find it disgusting too. Just like I find it disgusting how Thai people eat scorpions. I sure as f*ck wouldn't f*ck a man or eat a scorpion.

That doesn't mean you're homophobic. It's only homophobic if your disgust somehow warps your mind into thinking it's wrong, or that someone who enjoys it should stop because of how you feel about it.

I will never understand the desire to put one's dick into another man's body. That's wild that they're serious with that shit. It's beyond me.

But it's no different than eating a scorpion.

I would defend the right of gays to f*ck each other - and the right of Thailanders to eat those horrifying arthropods - against anyone trying to tell them they shouldn't do what they want to do.

highwhey
02-04-2019, 07:18 PM
people in this thread be like
https://i.postimg.cc/prLrS2sJ/2suv6e.jpg

coin24
02-04-2019, 07:34 PM
Oh look it's Jefferson the hater of all things preaching the great Muslim way:roll: :roll:

Yeah, god made people gay, accept that. Maybe you find the peen intriguing Jeffy, is that why you force your women to cover up in a burqa? So you can pretend it's a tasty man under there:lol

Loco 50
02-04-2019, 09:00 PM
people in this thread be like
https://i.postimg.cc/prLrS2sJ/2suv6e.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll:

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-04-2019, 10:01 PM
I am pretty sure J$ is gay.

It's not that we think life is a joke.

It's that we think your interpretation of spirituality is a joke.

God made gay people and loves them just as much as everyone else. You probably wouldn't care about gays so much if you weren't repressing some homosexuality of your own.

I'm not gay but I would give you a kiss for your own good. I would hold you and tell you it's okay to be this way. God will always love you.

Because you have insulted me I am now your enemy.

Akrazotile
02-04-2019, 10:12 PM

You should log onto GimmeThat and have a 3 way alter-ego battle royale.

imdaman99
02-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Oh look it's Jefferson the hater of all things preaching the great Muslim way:roll: :roll:

Yeah, god made people gay, accept that. Maybe you find the peen intriguing Jeffy, is that why you force your women to cover up in a burqa? So you can pretend it's a tasty man under there:lol
Lol looks like you have given this a lot of thought buddy.

Everyone in here stay projecting :lol

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-04-2019, 10:47 PM
I see the characters on this board are adamant about calling anyone who disagrees with homosexuality---as homosexual.

Amazing logic--what's next. I'm averse to drinking gasoline and other people drinking gasoline ---therefore I SECRETLY ADORE drinking gasoline!!! F-O-O-L-I-S-H-N-E-S-S

Two Thousand Nineteen and these imbeciles believe in whatever trendy psychological bogus comes their way. The same field that diagnosed homosexuality as a mental illness a few decades back. Humans guessing and changing things.

I will repeat once again firmer to all you clowns (excluding TheMan, highwhey, imdaman99, and Loco_50).

Nations of the past were destroyed for their abhorrent crimes.
Do you people want the U.S.A. to be demolished?

Then do your part is commanding what is right, and forbidding what is wrong--before it's too late.

To think you can take the body God gave you and then use it in the most humiliating, shameful way possible and on top of that shove it down people's faces and sue people and ostracize people who disagree with you---and put this filth into the minds of young, impressionable children (which is what LGBT has been doing) and call it "natural" is despicable.

Physical, moral, spiritual destruction--pain, bitterness, and unhappiness--those are the fruits of the seeds of evil.

You people choose where you want to end up.

You have been warned.

SomeBlackDude
02-04-2019, 11:20 PM
a) one question that's always bothered me about islam. maybe mr. money or any other muslim brother here can clear this up for me- why would allah or muhammad care about mere mortals talking shit about them? i see muslims melting down whenever a drawing of their prophet is published or really, any sort of negative comment is directed towards their deity/deities.

like why would muhammad give even the slightest shit about some random magazine editor publishing a sketch made in his name/likeness or if kenny griff drags his name through the mud on insidehoops? wouldn't that be like one of us caring that an ant had some bad words about us? aren't we completely irrelevant and powerless when compared to such figures? why the absurd amount of insecurity on the part of muslims over insults to immortal beings? :confusedshrug:

b) i don't get levine's appeal. dude is as bland as it gets. talent wise he's meh. that halftime show was as bad as the actual game.

Facepalm
02-04-2019, 11:24 PM
I see the characters on this board are adamant about calling anyone who disagrees with homosexuality---as homosexual.

Amazing logic--what's next. I'm averse to drinking gasoline and other people drinking gasoline ---therefore I SECRETLY ADORE drinking gasoline!!! F-O-O-L-I-S-H-N-E-S-S

Two Thousand Nineteen and these imbeciles believe in whatever trendy psychological bogus comes their way. The same field that diagnosed homosexuality as a mental illness a few decades back. Humans guessing and changing things.

I will repeat once again firmer to all you clowns (excluding TheMan, highwhey, imdaman99, and Loco_50).

Then do your part is commanding what is right, and forbidding what is wrong--before it's too late.

To think you can take the body God gave you and then use it in the most humiliating, shameful way possible and on top of that shove it down people's faces and sue people and ostracize people who disagree with you---and put this filth into the minds of young, impressionable children (which is what LGBT has been doing) and call it "natural" is despicable.

Physical, moral, spiritual destruction--pain, bitterness, and unhappiness--those are the fruits of the seeds of evil.

You have been warned.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/svaivssqkrnzzqzl85ro.png

stalkerforlife
02-05-2019, 12:43 AM

:roll: :biggums:

Prometheus
02-05-2019, 03:15 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/140BQZMYDNbN5K/giphy.gif

coin24
02-05-2019, 07:07 AM

kennethgriffen
02-05-2019, 07:34 AM

You have been warned.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BossyUnsungIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

coin24
02-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Jefferson what would you do if your son was gay??

kennethgriffen
02-05-2019, 10:12 AM

they throw them off tall buildings

:lol

its in their peaceful quran

Overdrive
02-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Catholic priests don't throw gays off buildings.

No, they preach against homosexuality and then they fondle 8 yo boys.

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-05-2019, 11:46 AM
a) one question that's always bothered me about islam. maybe mr. money or any other muslim brother here can clear this up for me- why would allah or muhammad care about mere mortals talking shit about them? i see muslims melting down whenever a drawing of their prophet is published or really, any sort of negative comment is directed towards their deity/deities.

like why would muhammad give even the slightest shit about some random magazine editor publishing a sketch made in his name/likeness or if kenny griff drags his name through the mud on insidehoops? wouldn't that be like one of us caring that an ant had some bad words about us? aren't we completely irrelevant and powerless when compared to such figures? why the absurd amount of insecurity on the part of muslims over insults to immortal beings? :confusedshrug:

Izzat

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-05-2019, 11:50 AM

Tell him to live a life focused on other pursuits. Tesla was celibate.

But then again, self-control and discipline and saying no to one's desires is crucial so I probably wouldn't even have to say anything.

It's only the actual act of sodomy being caught that is a punishable offense.

SomeBlackDude
02-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Izzat

no offense, but that's some petty shit. petty, insecure shit.

like i'm making sure the planets and stars of 100 billion+ galaxies stay aligned, the sun rises and sets on time everyday. but i'm so offended by a cartoon drawn by some peon, one of billions on a tiny insignificant planet of many sextillions, that i drop everything i'm doing to address that?

how great are you really if something so meaningless can rattle you so deeply? :biggums:

your god/prophet would do well to heed to teachings of mlk.

stalkerforlife
02-05-2019, 12:03 PM
OP is gay.

Ban the f ag.

coin24
02-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Tell him to live a life focused on other pursuits. Tesla was celibate.

But then again, self-control and discipline and saying no to one's desires is crucial so I probably wouldn't even have to say anything.

It's only the actual act of sodomy being caught that is a punishable offense.

You would rather your son go through life alone, you would rob him of any happiness just to please your own blind faith??

What a selfish, disgusting way to live..

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-09-2019, 03:38 PM
no offense, but that's some petty shit. petty, insecure shit.

like i'm making sure the planets and stars of 100 billion+ galaxies stay aligned, the sun rises and sets on time everyday. but i'm so offended by a cartoon drawn by some peon, one of billions on a tiny insignificant planet of many sextillions, that i drop everything i'm doing to address that?

how great are you really if something so meaningless can rattle you so deeply? :biggums:

your god/prophet would do well to heed to teachings of mlk.

That's a deficiency of your understanding and a different perspective on things. People back in the day used to duels when people's honors were insulted.

They don't get rattled or phased even the slightest. It's like spitting at the sun or so the saying goes. It's actually the person who is doing the insulting that's going to get destroyed--and needs a firm reminder to stop it.

If you had a grandmother you truly loved and cherished, who did everything for her family, sacrificed everything for them, taught the family everything they knew, fought for the welfare of their family, gave and gave and gave everything, put others first, did everything she can to ensure you had a future, and loved you guys dearly---how would you feel if someone threw a scathing remark towards her?

You would defend her honor.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did more for 1.8 billion people than the aforementioned example did.

dunksby
02-09-2019, 04:35 PM
God damn J$ is still the GOAT ISH troll, nobody can dethrone him.

highwhey
02-09-2019, 04:37 PM
OP is gay.

Ban the f ag.
agreed

ZeN
02-12-2019, 09:15 PM
Did you ever gain your memory back, after sustaining that head injury?

RRR3
08-09-2019, 12:19 PM
This thread lmao

Prometheus
08-09-2019, 12:31 PM

I had forgotten about this.

highwhey
08-09-2019, 12:39 PM

I called it: OP is a fakkit

East River Livn'
08-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Poor Stalker getting beat like a speed bag. All because he created a dumb thread and Lambruh hard checked him. Taking Ls left and right, Justin has to be punch drunk by now.

Hmmm

Justin L. Dancy

That L seems so fitting atm

At least he's generating revenue for Jeff :cheers:

highwhey
08-09-2019, 01:15 PM
Poor Stalker getting beat like a speed bag. All because he created a dumb thread and Lambruh hard checked him. Taking Ls left and right, Justin has to be punch drunk by now.

Hmmm

Justin L. Dancy

Levity
08-09-2019, 01:24 PM

Hmmm

Justin L. Dancy

damn. that makes justin the town whore and jeff his pimp :pimp:

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 01:50 PM

Hmmm

Justin L. Dancy

I win.

AGAIN.

East River Livn'
08-09-2019, 01:53 PM
I win.

AGAIN.

You do you my bisexual friend :cheers:

Doing the heavy lifting in order to keep this forum alive :applause:

SomeBlackDude
08-09-2019, 01:58 PM
I win.

AGAIN.

a proposition.

we suspend our war temporarily to march on jeff and demand he pays us for all the business we bring to his janky site. i mean my russia thread alone has brought 61 thousand pairs of eyeballs to his ponzi marketing scheme.

what say ye?

:confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
08-09-2019, 02:14 PM
Did you ever gain your memory back, after sustaining that head injury?

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 02:22 PM
a proposition.

we suspend our war temporarily to march on jeff and demand he pays us for all the business we bring to his janky site. i mean my russia thread alone has brought 61 thousand pairs of eyeballs to his ponzi marketing scheme.

what say ye?

:confusedshrug:

I'm in.

And I have no doubt if I ever create a forum, you will bring yourself and friends.

You WILL get paid.

I know this comes off as a joke, but we DESERVE to get paid.

Facepalm
08-09-2019, 02:24 PM

Hmmm

Justin L. Dancy

He's got the looks and name of a serial killer

SomeBlackDude
08-09-2019, 02:25 PM
I'm in.

And I have no doubt if I ever create a forum, you will bring yourself and friends.

You WILL get paid.

I know this comes off as a joke, but we DESERVE to get paid.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-09-2019/zD8S4q.gif

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 02:26 PM
You do you my bisexual friend :cheers:

Doing the heavy lifting in order to keep this forum alive :applause:

What's wrong with appreciating the beauty of our fellow men?

What, you want women to have a monopoly on constantly having their confidence and esteem raised?

No, thanks.

Men need to build each other up and fight back.

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 02:27 PM

I can't stop loving you.

Facepalm
08-09-2019, 02:27 PM
More like

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/pHb82xtBPfqEg/giphy.gif

SomeBlackDude
08-09-2019, 02:28 PM
I can't stop loving you.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/12T9Ju4CgAin6/giphy.gif

:cry:

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 02:29 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/12T9Ju4CgAin6/giphy.gif

:cry:

Facepalm
08-09-2019, 02:29 PM
What's wrong with making out with and getting your d1ck sucked by our fellow men?

What, you want women to have a monopoly on constantly having their confidence and esteem raised?

No, thanks.

Men need to build each other up and fight back.
FTFY

highwhey
08-09-2019, 02:53 PM
FTFY

RRR3
08-09-2019, 02:59 PM
FTFY

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 03:32 PM
FTFY

:hammertime:

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 03:33 PM
I'm slim shady 8 mile.

I tell you everything you know about me.

Then laugh as you use it to offend me as if I didn't give you your own gun.

I can't lose.

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 04:10 PM

Another one.

You had to retire your original Simon name because you feel shame over being bullied by blacks.

How could you feel shame on a message board?

LAmbruh
08-09-2019, 04:14 PM
I called it: OP is a fakkit
:roll: :roll:

Dr Seuss
08-09-2019, 04:16 PM
Justin who is the cutest guy youve kissed?

Facepalm
08-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Don't worry Justin, it's only gay if you make eye contact

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Justin who is the cutest guy youve kissed?

Prometheus.

Dr Seuss
08-09-2019, 04:21 PM
Prometheus.

who made the first move?

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 04:27 PM

Too easy.

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 04:27 PM
who made the first move?

Mutual.

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 04:29 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll::roll:

Another one.

Leashed, Simon baby boy.

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 04:30 PM

More, please.

I stay at the top.

No alts needed.

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 04:34 PM

Yes!

And I don't need 10 alts.

You're laughing at a remark you made with an alt.

stalkerforlife
08-09-2019, 04:36 PM
:roll: :roll::roll:

Wooo!

Anyhow, at museum with kids.

I admit I can't go as long as you and your alts because you live with your mom and stay inside all day.

Now reply again to give me the win.

I demand another reply.

DO IT!

LAmbruh
08-09-2019, 04:38 PM

Hmmm

Justin L. Dancy

:roll: :roll::roll::roll:

highwhey
08-09-2019, 04:39 PM
who made the first move?

op has become a punching bag

SomeBlackDude
08-09-2019, 04:40 PM
smh.

how long can this go on?

let go of the hate.

:facepalm

LAmbruh
08-09-2019, 04:40 PM

op has become a punching bag

Prometheus
08-09-2019, 05:12 PM
:lol

NZStreetBaller
08-10-2019, 06:33 AM
Just read 7 pages of garbage to hopefully see a sexc pic of adam and nothing not a damn thing. This is why i stopped posting regularly haha