PDA

View Full Version : Bran can't win like Brady just did, but Kobe did...

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 10:49 PM
Bran has to monopolize an entire offense to SEEM great, but it minimizes teammates and destroys teams.

Brady was not spectacular tonight, but his CLUTCH throw to Gronk was the game.

Kobe's game 7 in 2010 was just like Brady tonight; he struggled mightily, but came through in the 4th when it mattered most.

Kobe is Brady.

Dray n Klay
02-03-2019, 10:51 PM
Kobe missed the playoffs in his 18th-20th season

Brady is dominating his 19th season :eek:

StrongLurk
02-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Brady got carried by his coaching staff, O-line, running backs, and defense this super bowl...definitely sounds like Kobe.

Brady didn't play well against the Chiefs either.

Hell, any average QB could have won this game for the Pats, the Rams played like complete trash. I'm not even mad the Patriots won because of how bad the Rams were.

SomeBlackDude
02-03-2019, 11:08 PM
welcome to [B]the goat club

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Brady got carried by his coaching staff, O-line, running backs, and defense this super bowl...definitely sounds like Kobe.

Hell, any average QB could have won this game for the Pats, the Rams played like complete trash. I'm not even mad the Patriots won because of how bad the Rams were.

Sorry B ransvestite, Brady made the pass to Gronk that ended the game.

Nothing else matters.

Go print out a box score and snuggle it to sleep; you're still going to wake up alone and miserable with a hard on only your hand can fix.

FireDavidKahn
02-03-2019, 11:18 PM
So what you're saying is that Kobe had to have his teammates play absolute elite D to shut down the opponent so one of his many chucking attempts go in?

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 11:21 PM
So what you're saying is that Kobe had to have his teammates play absolute elite D to shut down the opponent so one of his many chucking attempts go in?

Kobe played elite D himself and allowed his teammates to make plays.

A WINNER allows others to shine if it means WINNING.

Bran obviously choked 2011 away, but there's also a notion that he LOST ON PURPOSE because Wade was clearly the FMVP.

Bran cares about winning ONLY if he gets the credit.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-03-2019, 11:23 PM
Mike or Kobe....

Whatever the case, all three were homicidally competitive and ALL about winning.

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 11:24 PM
Mike or Kobe....

Whatever the case, all three were homicidally competitive and ALL about winning.

Yep.

imdaman99
02-03-2019, 11:24 PM
It's better to win ugly than lose pretty

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 11:25 PM
It's better to win ugly than lose pretty

Not to Bran.

RRR3
02-03-2019, 11:25 PM
OP watches a football game and the first thing he thinks about is LeBron James.

BigKobeFan
02-03-2019, 11:27 PM
Kobe missed the playoffs in his 18th-20th season

Brady is dominating his 19th season :eek:

Bran didn't even play cuz his goochie hurts

DidUSaySomethin
02-03-2019, 11:28 PM
Sorry B ransvestite, Brady made the pass to Gronk that ended the game.

Nothing else matters.

Go print out a box score and snuggle it to sleep; you're still going to wake up alone and miserable with a hard on only your hand can fix.

horry 7 rings > jordan

nothing else matters

Mr. Jabbar
02-03-2019, 11:29 PM
BradyBe

LeGoff

Smoke117
02-03-2019, 11:30 PM
Mike or Kobe....

And neither is top 3 all time. :roll: Wilt, Bill, LeBron.

DidUSaySomethin
02-03-2019, 11:31 PM

doink the clown would've won that game as the pats QB

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 11:37 PM
horry 7 rings > jordan

nothing else matters

If Horry was a heavy contributor for all, but he wasn't.

Sorry Bransvestite, I know it hurts.

STATUTORY
02-03-2019, 11:38 PM

Yikes, just more proof that B ranvestites only worship individual stats in a TEAM game

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 11:38 PM
BradyBe

LeGoff

Lmao @ LeGoff. :roll:

DidUSaySomethin
02-03-2019, 11:40 PM
If Horry was a heavy contributor for all, but he wasn't.

Sorry Bransvestite, I know it hurts.

horry's game winning shot vs the kings was more clutch than any of those game winning FG kicks.

0 TDs and 1 INT in the SB = role player

FireDavidKahn
02-03-2019, 11:41 PM

I mean...Brady drove them down the entire field on that td drive.

stalkerforlife
02-03-2019, 11:44 PM
horry's game winning shot vs the kings was more clutch than any of those game winning FG kicks.

0 TDs and 1 INT in the SB = role player

Trolling won't change anything.

How is this helping you?

Do replies from me make you feel special? I can assure you of three things...

1. I'm a complete loser and talking to me is meaningless.

2. Brady is the exact opposite of Bran; Brady is more interested than winning than box scores.

3. Bran is an absolute loser.

StrongLurk
02-03-2019, 11:55 PM
Hey if you want to count winning only without context, then Brady > Kobe so i dont see what the point of even mentioning Kobe is.

I mean OP says he is a loser but then hates on Lebron for being a loser...even though Bran is going to be a billionaire and OP is just another internet troll?

SouBeachTalents
02-03-2019, 11:58 PM
Brady >>>>> Kobe

stalkerforlife
02-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Hey if you want to count winning only without context, then Brady > Kobe so i dont see what the point of even mentioning Kobe is.

I mean OP says he is a loser but then hates on Lebron for being a loser...even though Bran is going to be a billionaire and OP is just another internet troll?

"It takes one to know one."

I know he's a loser because I'm a loser.

I saw his p enis; the entire world saw it.

Mine is about the same size and I hate myself.

Just like Bran.

He's a completely insecure narcissist; his entire life is spent deflecting blame and pretending to be someone he isn't.

I'm not narcissistic, but I can diagnose him because I've been with quite a few women; 99% of women are narcisstic losers.

stalkerforlife
02-04-2019, 12:26 AM
"It takes one to know one."

I know he's a loser because I'm a loser.

I saw his p enis; the entire world saw it.

Mine is about the same size and I hate myself.

Just like Bran.

He's a completely insecure narcissist; his entire life is spent deflecting blame and pretending to be someone he isn't.

I'm not narcissistic, but I can diagnose him because I've been with quite a few women; 99% of women are narcisstic losers.

And his small p enis has a bigger impact for him because he's 6'9 270; it's shocking for a man that size to be hung like that.

StrongLurk
02-04-2019, 01:35 AM
Glad Stalker could have his therapy session for his horrible life :roll:

He'd be dead without ISH.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-04-2019, 01:43 AM
BradyBe

LeGoff
:roll: :roll:

The Iron Fist
02-04-2019, 01:11 PM
horry 7 rings > jordan

nothing else matters
Derek Fisher>>>>>>>lebron

Uncle Drew
02-04-2019, 01:14 PM
What OP is trying to say with this message: Kobe can win by being carried by his team, while LeBron can not, mostly because he doesn't have elite teammates or an elite coach on his team other than himself. Seems about right. Thank you for this insight, OP.

ShawkFactory
02-04-2019, 01:23 PM
If Kobe is Brady then who is Michael Jordan?

There is no one better than Brady, but there are people better than Kobe.

Bad comparison.

tpols
02-04-2019, 02:05 PM
Brady >>>>> Kobe

You said Brady was the GOAT because he wins rings...even when he throws picks and 0 TDs, still wins. When Kobe won with below average performances you are quick to point it out though and discredit. OP is pointing out your hypocrisy

stalkerforlife
02-04-2019, 05:38 PM
You said Brady was the GOAT because he wins rings...even when he throws picks and 0 TDs, still wins. When Kobe won with below average performances you are quick to point it out though and discredit. OP is pointing out your hypocrisy

Got em.

You give me hope for humanity.

These f uckers are slow as molasses.

FKAri
02-04-2019, 05:40 PM
Stop it. Bron > Kobe. Neither's the GOAT. End of discussion.

stalkerforlife
02-04-2019, 05:58 PM
Stop it. Bron > Kobe. Neither's the GOAT. End of discussion.

You can't commit the cowardly acts Bran has committed and be better than a genuine all time great such as Kobe.

Ship sailed.

End of discussion.

AirFederer
02-04-2019, 06:04 PM
LeManning

ImKobe
02-04-2019, 06:10 PM
If Kobe is Brady then who is Michael Jordan?

There is no one better than Brady, but there are people better than Kobe.

Bad comparison.

Kobe and Brady are both a league above Jordan.

Ultimate team players.. they put the team before their own success in order to win championships.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-04-2019, 06:12 PM
Kobe and Brady are both a league above Jordan.

Ultimate team players.. they put the team before their own success in order to win championships.

Wait.

Where's the white text????

aj1987
02-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Wait.

Where's the white text????
It's ImKobe...

PickernRoller
02-04-2019, 06:41 PM
At this point mentioning Bran and Kobe in the same sentence is a great disservice to the Mamba. A top 5 GOAT like Kobe should not be associated or in any way compared to the manufactured fraud known as Lebron Raymone James.

knicksman
02-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Got em.

You give me hope for humanity.

These f uckers are slow as molasses.

No wonder he tries to be a respectable poster coz deep down hes not. :lol

I guess bird really of the same feathers flock together.

stalkerforlife
02-05-2019, 12:25 AM
No wonder he tries to be a respectable poster coz deep down hes not. :lol

I guess bird really of the same feathers flock together.

Yep.

aj1987
02-05-2019, 12:48 PM
At this point mentioning Bran and Kobe in the same sentence is a great disservice to the King. A top 3 GOAT like LeBron should not be associated or in any way compared to the manufactured fraud known as Carriedbe.
Agreed, fat boy. :cheers:

PP34Deuce
02-05-2019, 01:01 PM
Kobe and Brady are part of systems that have proven to work.

Lebron and players like Peyton Manning are the system.

stalkerforlife
02-05-2019, 01:29 PM
How many times could Brady have called his own number to make his box score look pretty in the AFC title game and the SB?

He made all the clutch plays, but did the right and winning thing by simply handing it off close to the goal line.

He could've been a stat stuffing loser, but he put winning first ahead of stats.

kawhileonard2
06-11-2022, 07:58 PM
This is accurate.

Wally450
06-11-2022, 08:59 PM
You can't compare anyone to Brady. He's the GOAT