PDA

View Full Version : Why do lebrons teams have their entire team traded each trade deadline?

Dray n Klay
02-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Last year Cavs traded their entire roster at the trade deadline

This year Lakers want to trade their entire team

Where

lilteapot
02-04-2019, 05:06 PM
:roll:

superduper
02-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Because LeGOAT is the most toxic player in the history of the game of basketball.

There's a reason he struck out 0/10 in big names last free agency.

KD's public exposure of Bran's toxicity was the final nail in the coffin.

#LeGM :rockon:

ArbitraryWater
02-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Because LeGOAT is the most toxic player in the history of the game of basketball.

There's a reason he struck out 0/10 in big names last free agency.

KD's public exposure of Bran's toxicity was the final nail in the coffin.

#LeGM :rockon:

https://i.gyazo.com/40889f296f3ad2f0805eda79cada0280.png

Celtics 1825
02-04-2019, 05:33 PM
You do realize LeGM himself hand picked half these guys right? He's the one who wanted Lance, Javale, Beasley, etc. on his team.

Dray n Klay
02-04-2019, 05:36 PM
You do realize LeGM himself hand picked half these guys right? He's the one who wanted Lance, Javale, Beasley, etc. on his team.

Yup, and dumbass Magic wants to trade them all :facepalm

superduper
02-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Yup, and dumbass Magic wants to trade them all :facepalm

[LeBron James] Man where Shams, Woj, Haynes, McMenamin at????.... 🤷🏾*♂️

:dancin :dancin

3ball
02-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Lebron is a fraud - literally the only bad defender in his team's last 4 Finals losses, and his team offense underahieves it's big 3 talent level, while losing to superior methodologies in the Finals (ball movement, team assist totals)

And his teammates get hurt from his style.. specifically, his low-assist teams result from him being a 2nd player on the floor with PG-level time of possession, which reduced teammates' time and assists compared to their play in 1-point guard lineups.

Lebron's PG-level ball-dominance has ultimately prevented him from playing to the strength of other facilitators or fitting into a system, by mixing in sufficient off-ball play into his game.

His low team assist style matters, since the only common thread in his last 4 Finals losses is massive deficits in team assists

Ultimately, his weaker championship record didn't reflect lack of personal or supporting talent, but an approach to the game that didn't yield the best offenses, brand of ball, and teams of his era.. this causes all the underdog talk.. Lebron fans have simply weaponized his losing by seeking sympathy for his underdog status, instead of knocking him for not having the best ball movement/brand of ball, thereby winning and achieving favorites like his peers

Spurs m8
02-04-2019, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=Dray n Klay]Last year Cavs traded their entire roster at the trade deadline

Where

hiphopanonymous
02-04-2019, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=Dray n Klay]Last year Cavs traded their entire roster at the trade deadline

Where

AirFederer
02-04-2019, 06:02 PM
More help :confusedshrug:

Dray n Klay
02-04-2019, 10:04 PM
Why?

superduper
02-04-2019, 10:10 PM
Imagine thinking Bran isn't cancer personified.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

qrich
02-04-2019, 10:14 PM
Because LeBron is a horrible GM.

Asukal
02-05-2019, 06:04 AM
Worst era of basketball. I hope he retires soon so someone legitimately great will replace him. I don't understand what bronsexuals see in him. :confusedshrug: :hammerhead:

bobopenguin
02-05-2019, 06:11 AM
LeLocust

Gileraracer
02-05-2019, 06:43 AM
Because Lebron needs more help

PickernRoller
02-05-2019, 12:32 PM
Op don't you turn on him....ever!

E_Stamkos
02-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Because he's a bitch who continually uses his leverage to throw his teammates under the bus without the slightest care.

Never been superstar in the games history who is a bigger scumbag and boisterous about it.

Zero respect for the person.

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Worst era of basketball. I hope he retires soon so someone legitimately great will replace him. I don't understand what bronsexuals see in him. :confusedshrug: :hammerhead:

I know you probably started watching in 2017 but look back at 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, hell even 2018.

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 12:40 PM
Short and easy answer: His teams are trash, almost always. Look at the Warriors, do they need to make moves? Hell no.

PP34Deuce
02-05-2019, 12:41 PM
So with that Cleveland team I understood it. There was conflict and you needed to clean house.

With LA, I see it as a problem because they all are 20-23 years old and hard working players.

The media coverage is a gift and curse. The media narrates what he needs to be considered the GOAT. The fans sheeplishly watch the media while having nostalgia for their favorite player.

We've never seen a player exercise his power as a player and executive. it's unprecedented. I feel for fans and certain players but I could give a damn about the front office executives. They would gladly pay these guys below market if they could.

SouBeachTalents
02-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Because your boy is cancer and thinks he is above everyone, we know this, he is a team killer and takes his own teams and management hostage, you know this, now im starting to think you're just a troll, you can't be this daft, surely?

I fvcking hate you, cvnt
:roll:

Phoenix
02-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Lebron's teams have been rife with mid season drama for several years now, since going back to Cleveland in particular. David Blatt, Tyrone Lue, and now Luke Walton either fired, or constantly under threat of being fired. Teammates having to play every game knowing they're under audition or the subject of trade talks. All the young Lakers this year are having their immediate futures determined by whether or not they fit with a guy who's got 3-4 years left.

At a certain point you need to stop pointing at everyone else including the fukking guy selling the hotdogs and notice there's a common denominator here.

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 12:47 PM
Because your boy is cancer and thinks he is above everyone, we know this, he is a team killer and takes his own teams and management hostage, you know this, now im starting to think you're just a troll, you can't be this daft, surely?

I fvcking hate you, cvnt

Jesus bro it's just basketball :biggums:

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 12:47 PM
Lebron's teams have been rife with mid season drama for several years now, since going back to Cleveland in particular. David Blatt, Tyrone Lue, and now Luke Walton either fired, or constantly under threat of being fired. Teammates having to play every game knowing they're under audition or the subject of trade talks.

At a certain point you need to stop pointing at everyone else including the fukking guy selling the hotdogs and notice there's a common denominator here.

Which of these coaches were good? How do you rank them among other good coaches?

Blatt, Walton, and Lue? I mean, really? :coleman:

Phoenix
02-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Which of these coaches were good? How do you rank them among other good coaches?

I don't think any of them are bad. Maybe Blatt wasn't a good coach at the NBA level. How many years did he have to prove it? They're not Gregg Popovich, or Phil Jackson, or Pat Riley, or Brad Stevens...but how many are? There's more coaches on the level of Luke Walton then there are on the level of the aforementioned. Lebron chose to go to the Lakers, he could have gone anywhere. He knew who was coaching, he knew what he had to work with player-wise. Again, yearly drama that you don't see at close to the same level with other stars. It's not the guy selling the peanuts and beer fault, as much as you'd like it to be.

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 12:55 PM
I don't think any of them are bad. Maybe Blatt wasn't a good coach at the NBA level. How many years did he have to prove it? They're not Gregg Poppovich, or Phil Jackson, or Pat Riley, or Brad Stevens...but how many are? There's more coaches on the level of Luke Walton then they are on the level of the aforementioned.

Blatt was a Euro coach and if you haven't noticed no other NBA team wanted him so that should tell you something.

Don't forget Walton coached the Lakers for two season before LeBron came on board to the tune of 26 and 35 wins and without Bron this year the team is 6-12 I believe.

Lue...Well, I don't think much needs to be said there, either.

Phoenix
02-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Blatt was a Euro coach and if you haven't noticed no other NBA team wanted him so that should tell you something.

Don't forget Walton coached the Lakers for two season before LeBron came on board to the tune of 26 and 35 wins and without Bron this year the team is 6-12 I believe.

Lue...Well, I don't think much needs to be said there, either.

And they were in the 4th seed before Lebron went down. Take Harden off this years Rockets with CPS and Cappela out.Take Greek freak off the Bucks. They'd all suffer a drop-off. Point is there's probably 3 coaches in the entire league who wouldn't have the fans calling for their heads by mid-season. Happens too often now to keep the blinders on that Lebron is playing some role in this.

Lue coached a team that won a title. But let me guess, Lebron was out there playing 1 on 5 without a coach right? All of the credit, none of the blame. And you wonder why Durant said the environment around him is toxic( and Durant's a bitch so it takes alot for me to side with him on anything at present).

3ball
02-05-2019, 01:00 PM
I know you probably started watching in 2017 but look back at 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, hell even 2018.
Why didn't Rose, Hood, Crowder or IT excel next to Lebron last year?

I thought lebron was a genius player?

And lebron's Finals runs with perceived weak teams (07', 18') are no different than the many other guys that did the same in weak East, like Iverson's Finals run, or Dwight's, or Kidd's.. lots of guys can make the Finals in the weaker conference when they don't have to beat a strong opponent to make the Finals..

And harden would've led the rockets to the Finals like lebron did, if the warriors' best player was injured and missed the series like Boston's

Of course, lebron had all-star sidekicks in 2018, and a defending conference champion cast of veterans, which is why they were the 4 seed and favorites to make Finals after game 1 of the 2nd round.

Lebron has never carried a "trash" team to the playoffs or Finals because he's never had less than a 4 seed.. in the lebron/mj comparison, only MJ led a low seed (6) deep into the playoffs and 6 games with the champs, whereas lebron's 2 and 4 seeds got swept by the champs in 07' and 18'

Dray n Klay
02-05-2019, 01:03 PM

I thought lebron was a genius player?

And lebron's Finals runs with perceived weak teams (07', 18') are no different than the many other guys that did the same in weak East, like Iverson's Finals run, or Dwight's, or Kidd's.. lots of guys can make the Finals in the weaker conference when they don't have to beat a strong opponent to make the Finals..

Of course, lebron had all-star sidekicks in 2018, and a defending conference champion cast of veterans, which is why they were the 4 seed and favorites to make Finals after game 1 of the 2nd round.

Furtheremore, harden would've led the rockets to the Finals like lebron did, if the warriors' best player was injured and missed the series like Boston's

Finally,, Lebron has never carried a "trash" team to the playoffs or Finals - he's literally never had less than a 4 seed.. in the lebron/mj comparison, only MJ led a low seed (6) deep into the playoffs and 6 games with the champs, whereas lebron's 2 and 4 seeds got swept by the champs in 07' and 18'

Explain the dropoff in LeBrons teams once he leaves, I thought they were stacked

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 01:13 PM

Coming off injury
sucks
sucks
coming off injury

Are you serious right now?

AirTupac
02-05-2019, 01:14 PM
Coming off injury
sucks
sucks
coming off injury

Are you serious right now?

Seems to be a theme with players who play under Bron ball....

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Seems to be a theme with players who play under Bron ball....

Are you saying Rodney Hood and Jae Crowder are "good" pieces for a championship team? :lol

If we are really getting specific with Crowder he split time with Cavs and Jazz in 2018 and actually shot a tiny bit better with Cleveland.

CLE = 42%
UTAH = 39%

Rodney Hood
2018: .442
2019: .429

Again, for both players he mentions their % drops when Bron is gone. Not by a big margin but these were obviously bad examples. Better luck next time with your agenda Three-Ball

3ball
02-05-2019, 01:22 PM

We don't know how good they are because lebron rejects their coaching and runs lebron-ball

This is a documented fact with Walton (https://sports.yahoo.com/lebron-james-reportedly-ignoring-luke-waltons-play-calls-nobodys-surprise-210514450.html), Lue (http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/lebron-james-attitude-listen-to-tyronne-lue-cavs-heat-david-blatt/hjmyp8w984gi1xkzex534zc19), Blatt (https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/12/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-david-blatt-rift), and Spolestra (https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/fl-miami-heat-news-0402-20150401-story.html)

He's never accepted the coaching of any coach he ever had - he always ran lebron-ball - so the next Phil Jackson wasn't allowed

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 01:22 PM
Explain the dropoff in LeBrons teams once he leaves, I thought they were stacked

He wont, he will instead say Crowder and Hood were dismantling defenses as soon as LBJ left, without realizing BOTH of their shooting percentages went down when the King left town.

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 01:23 PM
We don't know how good they are because lebron rejects their coaching and runs lebron-ball

This is a documented fact with Walton (https://sports.yahoo.com/lebron-james-reportedly-ignoring-luke-waltons-play-calls-nobodys-surprise-210514450.html), Lue (http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/lebron-james-attitude-listen-to-tyronne-lue-cavs-heat-david-blatt/hjmyp8w984gi1xkzex534zc19), Blatt (https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/12/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-david-blatt-rift), and Spolestra (https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/#nt=tertiarynavbar)

He's never accepted the coaching of any coach he ever had - he always ran lebron-ball - so the next Phil Jackson wasn't allowed

Maybe give him a good coach that he can trust? LeBron is an extremely high IQ player so I doubt those coaches had a higher IQ than him. Give LeBron a Pop, Brad Stevens, Riley, Jackson (before the posse comment) type of coach and see what happens then...

3ball
02-05-2019, 01:29 PM
Maybe give him a good coach that he can trust? LeBron is an extremely high IQ player so I doubt those coaches had a higher IQ than him. Give LeBron a Pop, Brad Stevens, Riley, Jackson (before the posse comment) type of coach and see what happens then...
Phil was a nobody, 1st time coach when MJ got him in 90'.

He wasn't some all-time coach, and if MJ rejected his coaching/triangle like lebron rejects coaching, then Phil would've gone by the wayside like all of lebron's coaches

Lebron had 7 coaches in his career - that's enough to find a system you can ride with.. but lebron is just a basic, ball-dominator, not a genius, so he can't do shit with coaching - getting coached would require skills other than the easy, playground ball-domination he's played his whole life

Btw, I fixed that spolestra link

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 01:33 PM
Phil was a nobody, 1st time coach when MJ got him in 90'.

He wasn't some all-time coach, and if MJ rejected his coaching/triangle like lebron rejects coaching, then Phil would've gone by the wayside like all of lebron's coaches

Lebron had 7 coaches in his career - that's enough to find a system you can ride with.. but lebron is just a basic, ball-dominator, not a genius, so he can't do shit with coaching - getting coached would require skills other than the easy, playground ball-domination he's played his whole life

Btw, I fixed that spolestra link

Alright let's make sure we are on the same page. Are you saying David Blatt and Luke Walton and Ty Lue have a higher basketball IQ than LeBron James?

I want to be sure this is what you're attempting to spew?

3ball
02-05-2019, 01:55 PM
Alright let's make sure we are on the same page. Are you saying David Blatt and Luke Walton and Ty Lue have a higher basketball IQ than LeBron James?

I want to be sure this is what you're attempting to spew?
They're coaches and understand the importance of ball movement and how to achieve it, which lebron doesn't understand and is horrible at

You're just in denial of elementary facts - you want lebron to have popovich, but lebron rejects coaching - he's not going to accept popovich telling him to play off-ball anymore than he did with Blatt or Luke

he's just a basic ball-dominator in the end, not a genius, so he can't do shit with coaching.. getting coached would require skills other than the easy, playground ball-domination he's played his whole life

Ball-dominance prevents ball-movement.. so Lebron's game doesn't fit into a system, compelling him to reject coaching

Dray n Klay
02-05-2019, 01:58 PM
They're coaches and understand the importance of ball movement and how to achieve it, which lebron doesn't understand and is horrible at

You're just in denial of elementary facts - you want lebron to have popovich, but lebron rejects coaching - he's not going to accept popovich telling him to play off-ball anymore than he did with Blatt or Luke

he's just a basic ball-dominator in the end, not a genius, so he can't do shit with coaching.. getting coached would require skills other than the easy, playground ball-domination he's played his whole life

Ball-dominance prevents ball-movement.. so Lebron's game doesn't fit into a system, compelling him to reject coaching

Answer my question

superduper
02-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Answer my question

Speaking of which.

Why couldn't LeGOAT win in 2015 with ZERO allstars? :eek:

3ball
02-05-2019, 02:17 PM

You're just in denial of elementary facts - you want lebron to have popovich, but lebron rejects coaching - he's not going to accept an unknown popovich telling him to play off-ball anymore than he did with Blatt or Luke

Had to fix that above

A first-time coach popovich would get fired by Lebron just like Blatt or any coach

Otoh, im sure lebron would give current popovich a little leash knowing that he's a legendary coach; but it would still blow up because off-ball isn't lebron's game - he's always played lebron-ball and would prefer that over any coach's system

3ball
02-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Answer my question
You know the answer

Lebron needs to win 6 rings to match MJ

So if it looks like a cast can't make the Finals with lebron, the cast gets shipped out for one that will so lebron has a chance to catch the goat

It's a weak charade that will never work to make lebron goat.. in the end, skills pay the bills, and skills that achieve great stats AND great teamwork will get the goat teams and Finals records, not stat-padding ball-dominance that doesn't fit with anyone

Btw, it was too late for Bron after his 13th season with only 3 rings, thus ending his chance to get 6 in 15.

sammichoffate
02-05-2019, 02:44 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/bf17b6f495aa07dcbf96bea871992cff/tenor.gif