PDA

View Full Version : Lebron needs to go.

bobopenguin
02-06-2019, 12:11 AM
He's no kobe, he doesnt belong here.
looks at the messes he brings, this is not lakers cultural.

send this guy to Knicks for picks.

bullettooth
02-06-2019, 12:13 AM
Send him to Toronto; Trade him for Kawhi Leonard.

superduper
02-06-2019, 12:14 AM
Send him to Toronto; Trade him for Kawhi Leonard.

No thanks.

FreezingTsmoove
02-06-2019, 12:15 AM
I fully supported Bron in LA but he needs to go. He couldnt have handled his time here any worse

brownmamba00
02-06-2019, 12:16 AM
Send him back to Cleveland. I'm sure they'll embrace him with open arms.

Real14
02-06-2019, 12:18 AM
He's no kobe, he doesnt belong here.
looks at the messes he brings, this is not lakers cultural.

send this guy to Knicks for picks.
No thanks.

elementally morale
02-06-2019, 12:19 AM
I fully supported Bron in LA but he needs to go. He couldnt have handled his time here any worse

Interesting.

If you were following his career... why didn't you see this coming? He didn't do anything differently than he usually does. He was being himself. On and off the court.

I actually am curious: what did you expect if not this?

FKAri
02-06-2019, 12:34 AM
Interesting.

If you were following his career... why didn't you see this coming? He didn't do anything differently than he usually does. He was being himself. On and off the court.

I expected him to just lose without making a fuss but still demand he take all the shots like Kobe did in his last few years. You guys are hilarious :oldlol:

superduper
02-06-2019, 12:35 AM
I expected him to just lose without making a fuss but still demand he take all the shots like Kobe did in his last few years. You guys are hilarious :oldlol:

Even what Kobe did is much less toxic than what Bran is doing now and has always done.

elementally morale
02-06-2019, 12:37 AM

No. Kobe was an empty shell his last few years. LeBron is still a very good player. So you simply need to build a team around him. This roster was not a good fit. It was to be expected that trades are coming sooner rather than later. We all knew Walton would have an impossible task. We knew young talent would be on the trading block.

If LeBron was a lot worse than he actually is... it'd be different. Problem is, he still is pretty good. If you have him... you need to try now, not later.

aj1987
02-06-2019, 12:44 AM
Interesting.

Wanting to get rid of trash and bring in an top 5 player? That sounds terrible.

elementally morale
02-06-2019, 12:50 AM
Wanting to get rid of trash and bring in an top 5 player? That sounds terrible.

It depends. If you are a winless franchise... it may be worth a try. You are doing everything you can to win that title right now. You don't want to build a team. There is no future. It's now or never. Is it worth trying to do that with LeBron on your team at this point? Well... there are some other great teams... but yeah, you may try.

If you are the Lakers... with all those titles... I'm not sure. It is debatable though.

But it is besides the point I was trying to make. All I said is it was to be expected. The very moment LeBron James was signed we all knew there were big trades in the works. And a likely change of the coach, too. This board pretends something extraordinary happened... I don't think so.

PickernRoller
02-06-2019, 01:00 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

aj1987
02-06-2019, 01:30 AM
It depends. If you are a winless franchise... it may be worth a try. You are doing everything you can to win that title right now. You don't want to build a team. There is no future. It's now or never. Is it worth trying to do that with LeBron on your team at this point? Well... there are some other great teams... but yeah, you may try.

If you are the Lakers... with all those titles... I'm not sure. It is debatable though.

But it is besides the point I was trying to make. All I said is it was to be expected. The very moment LeBron James was signed we all knew there were big trades in the works. And a likely change of the coach, too. This board pretends something extraordinary happened... I don't think so.
AD is 25. Even if LeBron is done by next season, you guys will have a superstar HOF big for the next 5 years minimum.

Mr. Jabbar
02-06-2019, 01:31 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Patrick Chewing
02-06-2019, 01:36 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DysPeNGUwAAGW1O.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

RealSkipBayless
02-06-2019, 01:48 AM
Can we get Embiid or Davis for him straight up?

Hopper15
02-06-2019, 01:52 AM
KD called it. Toxic environment.