PDA

View Full Version : Lebron on teammates possibly being traded: "It's not like you're getting fired"

STATUTORY
02-06-2019, 03:12 PM
Lebron has ZERO empathy. imagine stanning for a literal POS like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=80BBuqZcGNU

Spurs m8
02-06-2019, 03:15 PM
Of course he doesn't....he gives zero fvcks about anyone but himself.

Imagine how many times he's cheated on his wife....we've all seen his attempts

Foster5k
02-06-2019, 03:16 PM
Yet, he's right. They're still collecting checks in an ultra competitive league.

If those fools don't realize trading them for AD is the correct decision for L.A., that's their problem, NOT Lebrons.

Jayson Tatum, who is better than any player on the Lakers outside of Lebron, said he would trade himself for AD too.

These Lakers young players are either dumb asf or high asf if they catching feelings over this. :oldlol:

kennethgriffen
02-06-2019, 03:17 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/RskHn1jKBVQxG/giphy.gif

Spurs m8
02-06-2019, 03:18 PM
Yet, he's right. They're still collecting checks in an ultra competitive league.

If those fools don't realize trading them for AD is the correct decision for L.A., that's their problem, NOT Lebrons.

Jayson Tatum, who is better than any player on the Lakers outside of Lebron, said he would trade himself for AD too.

These Lakers young players are either dumb asf or high asf if they catching feelings over this. :oldlol:

Trading away your entire future is not the answer...especially in today's league.

You idiot..
Again hahahha

Vino24
02-06-2019, 03:19 PM

End thread/

Vino24
02-06-2019, 03:19 PM
Trading away your entire future is not the answer...especially in today's league.

You idiot..
Again hahahha
You need stars to win you stupid dingo

hiphopanonymous
02-06-2019, 03:20 PM
If he said that than I hope HE gets traded - his kids all enrolled at schools/basketball programs he freely chose and wanted in LA and shit - suddenly he's got to up and pack his bags - find a new school and basketball programs for his kids with like a 1 day notice - in an unexpected place like New Orleans or Detroit

"It's not like your'e getting fired LeBron" - Luke Walton and all teammates in LA locker room as he empties his locker

Vino24
02-06-2019, 03:22 PM
If he said that than I hope HE gets traded - his kids all enrolled at schools/basketball programs he freely chose and wanted in LA and shit - suddenly he's got to up and pack his bags - find a new school and basketball programs for his kids with like a 1 day notice - in an unexpected place like New Orleans or Detroit

"It's not like your'e getting fired LeBron" - Luke Walton
He doesn

hiphopanonymous
02-06-2019, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=Vino24]He doesn

sammichoffate
02-06-2019, 04:20 PM
This is the same guy who talked shit about NFL Owners having a "Slave Owner" Mentality.

[QUOTE]

superduper
02-06-2019, 04:23 PM
This is the same guy who talked shit about NFL Owners having a "Slave Owner" Mentality.

What a POS hypocrite, i'm done with him.

Nah bro.. it's okay because he's black :rolleyes:

I am in no way racist to anyone or any race, but why do black people feel like they have the right to be racist? I have a lot of close black friends and they're all easily the most racist out of all of my friends.

ImKobe
02-06-2019, 04:23 PM
And he's telling these kids to stay off social media, while boasting about his career achievements on IG the same night that he suffers the worst loss of his career.

Just Lebron doing Lebron things.

bullettooth
02-06-2019, 04:27 PM
Jesus christ... this dude is such an asshole.

Spurs m8
02-06-2019, 04:31 PM
And he's telling these kids to stay off social media, while boasting about his career achievements on IG the same night that he suffers the worst loss of his career.

Just Lebron doing Lebron things.

Im sad fro real Laker fans like you that have to support this POS and watch him ruin your team

3ball
02-06-2019, 04:44 PM

So it's okay for lebron to pick a team and then send all their players packing?

It must feel kind of ridiculous to hear that lebron's coming to town and then realize your days are numbered along with all your teammates.. like, he's bringing his team with him - it's a hostile takeover

I hope he never wins another ring because he doesn't deserve it. This team has THREE GUYS better than 89' pippen.. lebron is so far from goat it's a fraud

STATUTORY
02-06-2019, 04:44 PM

What a POS hypocrite, i'm done with him.

the hypocrisy is palpable

Lebron is a literal POS

PP34Deuce
02-06-2019, 04:54 PM
I'm always curious what some of you guys who post hatred for one player do for a living.

Like there's debate and then theres unhealthy hatred and trolling. It's a lot of insecure people who have no reason to be insecure.

bluechox2
02-06-2019, 04:55 PM
bran needs to bring in carmelo anthony and start him over ingram

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-06-2019, 04:58 PM
I'd like to see the look on LeBron's face if Magic and Laker brass shipped him to an ass-backwards market.

Fukking clown :oldlol:

I'm always curious what some of you guys who post hatred for one player do for a living.

Like there's debate and then theres unhealthy hatred and trolling. It's a lot of insecure people who have no reason to be insecure.

Watch out boys, here's LeBron's PR agent again.

Spurs m8
02-06-2019, 04:59 PM

We have normal lives with more integrity than Bron stans....so when we are on the forum we call him out.

We don't walk around in life doing it....hell, I don't even think about the guy unless im on here or talking basketball with someone.

STATUTORY
02-06-2019, 05:00 PM
I'd like to see the look on LeBron's face if Magic and Laker brass shipped him to an ass-backwards market.

u know this clown would be whining and crying about slavery on twitter

E_Stamkos
02-06-2019, 05:31 PM
It's easy to say when it isn't you who has to pick up your family and move elsewhere.

This guy is so narrow minded and selfish, it's almost laughable.

Foster5k
02-06-2019, 05:35 PM
Didn't Clippers just trade Harris, to the 76ers, in order to land free agents? Oh wait, only Lebron and the Lakers put players on the trade block.

You guys are clowning/trolling. :oldlol:

Marchesk
02-06-2019, 05:54 PM

It's a bit over the top. I want AD to go to the Lakers to make the playoffs more interesting. Imagine a first round Lakers-Houston or Lakers-OKC matchup if that happened.

E_Stamkos
02-06-2019, 06:40 PM
Didn't Clippers just trade Harris, to the 76ers, in order to land free agents? Oh wait, only Lebron and the Lakers put players on the trade block.

You guys are clowning/trolling. :oldlol:

Remember that time Harris was a top 5 player and had a post game dinner with Embiid and a few weeks later had their mutual agent try to construct a trade to have them play together at the expense of half of Philly's roster.

Yeah, neither do I dipshit.

Proctor
02-06-2019, 06:43 PM
Remember that time Harris was a top 5 player and had a post game dinner with Embiid and a few weeks later had their mutual agent try to construct a trade to have them play together at the expense of half of Philly's roster.

Got his ass. :yaohappy:

E_Stamkos
02-06-2019, 06:45 PM
Got his ass. :yaohappy:

Easy days work brother :cheers:

PP34Deuce
02-06-2019, 06:58 PM

Watch out boys, here's LeBron's PR agent again.

You must be the leader. SMH haha

aj1987
02-06-2019, 07:04 PM
We have normal lives with more integrity than Bron stans....so when we are on the forum we call him out.

We don't walk around in life doing it....hell, I don't even think about the guy unless im on here or talking basketball with someone.
You would literally kill yourself, if it LeBron didn't exist. The only reason why you're even alive is because of LeBron. I can just imagine you forthing and foaming at the mouth, crying, and mashing your keyboard while posting about LeBron. Pathetic. :oldlol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/RskHn1jKBVQxG/giphy.gif
Nice picture of Kobe. :cheers:

Overdrive
02-06-2019, 07:09 PM
No it's like being transfered from a fine downtown dinner restaurant to a Hicktown, Alabama KFC. But with the same paycheck.

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2019, 07:13 PM
:oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2019, 07:14 PM
can't wait for when he dad dcks the nuggets in the playoffs

sammichoffate
02-06-2019, 07:27 PM

Yeah, neither do I dipshit.:roll:

BigShotBob
02-06-2019, 07:53 PM
He makes my head hurt.

hiphopanonymous
02-06-2019, 08:12 PM

:roll:

RealSkipBayless
02-06-2019, 08:13 PM
It

Asukal
02-06-2019, 08:14 PM
You would literally kill yourself, if it LeBron didn't exist. The only reason why you're even alive is because of LeBron. I can just imagine you forthing and foaming at the mouth, crying, and mashing your keyboard while posting about LeBron. Pathetic. :oldlol:

You got him confused with yourself bronsexual. :lol :oldlol: :hammerhead:

FKAri
02-06-2019, 08:20 PM
LeAlpha

aj1987
02-06-2019, 08:23 PM
You got him confused with yourself bronsexual. :lol :oldlol: :hammerhead:
Defending your boyfriend?

Brick stans breaking out every single alt after a RS loss in Feb. :cheers:

superduper
02-06-2019, 08:24 PM
Legit... imagine respecting this guy.

You must be the most unreliable sleezy POS to stan Bran.

PickernRoller
02-06-2019, 08:25 PM
Bran is cornered and has no idea of how to get out of it.... sweet Jesus this is going to be fun... despite how damaging it's to the Lakers.

Keep talking and keep digging... :oldlol: :oldlol:

Real14
02-06-2019, 08:32 PM
REPORTER: LeBron is just trying to have the best teammates that will help him and the Lakers be a contender again Brandon.

Ingram: Its not like LeBron is going to beat the warriors or even make the finals this year right?

k0kakw0rld
02-06-2019, 09:49 PM
Of course he doesn't....he gives zero fvcks about anyone but himself.

Imagine how many times he's cheated on his wife....we've all seen his attempts
Seriously who cares? :wtf: do you care so much about someone who doesn't know your little existence.

Alright, he is a piece of shit, the worst player to ever play basketball. We get it now, how do you feel now? Did your life improve because of this? :confusedshrug:

Just stop, please, no one gives a shit. for real.

JohnMax
02-06-2019, 10:50 PM
ESPN should come out with a documentary called Surviving Lebron James

TheImmortal
02-07-2019, 02:26 AM
ESPN should come out with a documentary called Surviving Lebron James
:roll:

Seriously though.. with all the talk of the players determining their legacies by exploring free-agency, this self absorbed hypocrite is the antitheses of pro-player. His selfish stat-stuff and self-aggrandizing on and off the court has made him completely clueless about others (literally the entire team) he sees beneath him. To him, they're just pawns meant to be used in the grand chessboard. Such tactics seems straight out of the playbook of slave owners and master manipulators. It's only slave owner mentality if it doesn't serve his best interest in mind. What a POS.

Like there's debate and then theres unhealthy hatred and trolling. It's a lot of insecure people who have no reason to be insecure.Watch out boys, here's LeBron's PR agent again.

Dude is definitely on the payroll. :oldlol:

poido123
02-07-2019, 04:31 AM
Perhaps the league could look at coining franchise players and making rules around limiting super teams.

This teaming up stuff is getting old.

Lebron is one selfish muthaf.cker