PDA

View Full Version : Let's count the ways LeBron has Screwed the Lakers

eliteballer
02-06-2019, 08:14 PM
1. We aren't tanking for Zion - Check

2. KD doesn't want to play with LeBron - Check

3. Leonard doesn't want to play with LeBron - Check

4. Kyrie doesn't want to play with LeBron - Check

5. Rich Paul has pissed off the Pelicans to the point that now they want to deal with the Celtics - Check

The New Orleans Pelicans have reached out to the Boston Celtics to discuss the framework of a possible Anthony Davis deal to be completed this offseason.

The Pelicans have sought guarantees from the Celtics surrounding specific packages, but Boston has been reluctant to make absolute promises.

The Celtics, however, have made it clear that no specific player will be off limits in negotiations.

Boston continues to have interest in trading for Davis despite reports he has no interest in committing long-term.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/celtics/2019/02/06/celtics-are-reluctant-make-promises-now-but-they-remain-all-anthony-davis/B98dcbGjn6Xwwwuxe557wL/story.html

TheImmortal
02-06-2019, 09:33 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/1vs4z.jpg

I don't think this punk(Dray) has the balls to test LeBron's manhood.. Cares too much about keeping that buddy buddy relationship with Bron (who doesn't give a **** about him).

TheImmortal
02-06-2019, 09:38 PM
On another note, aj1987 can confirm that LeBron's groin is healing well given his insides scoop.

bullettooth
02-06-2019, 09:46 PM
On another note, aj1987 can confirm that LeBron's groin is healing well given his insides scoop.

Is he LeBron's gynaecologist?

PickernRoller
02-06-2019, 09:57 PM
B1tch ass n1ggas that can't stand in the street for fear of getting raped.

aj1987
02-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Not only is LeBron living rent free in your mushed little head, but so are people who are his fans. ****ing retard.

PickernRoller
02-06-2019, 10:45 PM

:roll: :roll:

TheCorporation
02-07-2019, 12:04 AM
for ***** ass betas. So that's why it makes sense that so many on this forum say he is toxic.

LeBron is putting too much pressure on the "we just wanna chill" guys. I've said it from the beginning, most players don't want high expectations placed on them. Most crumble under pressure, some thrive.

https://i.postimg.cc/sfS1ZNmM/Screenshot-20190206-191229-Facebook.jpg

"LeBron creates a culture of expectation to win and some people call it toxic because they don't want that much pressure on them."-Dahntay Jones

E_Stamkos
02-07-2019, 12:07 AM
Takes a massive dookie on his hometown on national television to load up with 2 other perennial all stars and cowers under pressure in what was one of the biggest choke jobs in professional sports history...

Beta move - check
Pressure fail - check
OP being a flaming cuck - big check

Mr. Jabbar
02-07-2019, 12:13 AM
Beta move - check
Pressure fail - check

Spurs m8
02-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Takes a massive dookie on his hometown on national television to load up with 2 other perennial all stars and cowers under pressure in what was one of the biggest choke jobs in professional sports history...

Beta move - check
Pressure fail - check

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PickernRoller
02-07-2019, 12:18 AM

Beta move - check
Pressure fail - check

Op can't breathe without getting slayed...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ImKobe
02-07-2019, 12:25 AM
OP quotes Dahntay Jones, a damn role player who Bran didn't really expect shit out of on the court, because he was too washed up to play, the hell does he know about that shit when he was a garbage time player and is only known for purposely injuring Kobe in 2013? He played what, 2 games for the Cavs or some shit?

jstern
02-07-2019, 12:27 AM
LeToxic. LeToxicity.

I think the reason why they say Lebron is toxic is because of the narratives set around Lebron ball, where he gets all the stats, playing a style of play that will get you wins in a weak East, a chance of winning two championships thanks to clutch plays from say Kyrie, Ray, but will lose you more often than not, but when you do lose, it's everybody's fault but Lebron's.

Apart from that, talking about this current Laker's team. How can you win a championship, be part of a winning culture, when you're just a pawn that's being looked to get traded? This created a situation where the Lakers lost I think by 43 points, because of the toxic environment where it's all about Lebron. They're not calling it toxic because they're so much pressure to win, they're calling it toxic because they're busting their ass for a guy who is publicly colluding with AD while trying to manipulate a trade through the media.

E_Stamkos
02-07-2019, 12:30 AM
LeToxic. LeToxicity.

I think the reason why they say Lebron is toxic is because of the narratives set around Lebron ball, where he gets all the stats, playing a style of play that will get you wins in a weak East, a chance of winning two championships thanks to clutch plays from say Kyrie, Ray, but will lose you more often than not, but when you do lose, it's everybody's fault but Lebron's.

Apart from that, talking about this current Laker's team. How can you win a championship, be part of a winning culture, when you're just a pawn that's being looked to get traded? This created a situation where the Lakers lost I think by 43 points, because of the toxic environment where it's all about Lebron. They're not calling it toxic because they're so much pressure to win, they're calling it toxic because they're busting their ass for a guy who is publicly colluding with AD while trying to manipulate a trade through the media.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Game

Set

Match

FKAri
02-07-2019, 12:34 AM
LeToxic. LeToxicity.

Apart from that, talking about this current Laker's team. How can you win a championship, be part of a winning culture, when you're just a pawn that's being looked to get traded? This resentfully created a toxic environment where the Lakers lost I think by 43 points, because of the toxic environment where it's all about Lebron. They're not calling it toxic because they're so much pressure to win, they're calling it toxic because they're busting their ass for a guy who is publicly colluding with AD while trying to manipulate a trade.
If they can actually swing a good deal for AD than it doesn't matter who's feelings are getting hurt

knicksman
02-07-2019, 12:44 AM
its the losers who are toxic thats why they are betas.

The same with trolls. They hate life so much thats why they spread toxicity in this forum.

aj1987
02-07-2019, 01:03 AM
LeToxic. LeToxicity.

Couple of questions.

Was LeBron responsible for the losses in '07/'14/'15/'17/'18?

Did you start watching basketball yesterday?

Did you not watch LeBron score 16 points in the 4th in G6 on 7/10 shooting and singlehandedly keep the Heat in the game? Oh, and did you not watch the 3 that LeBron hit, which made Allen's shot possible?

Is it LeBron's fault that Wade was massively hobbled in the '13 PO's?

Did you miss the entire 4th Q in '17? Especially when LeBron scored 8 straight to kill the Warriors' momentum and put the Cavs up 2 with 4 left and have the GOAT block?

How do someone of y'all even survive? I would think it's impossible with the level of "intelligence" that you display here.

sammichoffate
02-07-2019, 01:11 AM
I've never heard of the Spurs or the Warriors championship culture being "Toxic". Steph doesn't try to trade Draymond even though he's having his worst season. Hell, i've never heard of any ATG being toxic till LeBron started team hopping since i've watched the NBA.

diamenz
02-07-2019, 01:17 AM
james AND jordan just living carefree inside op's head. man, what a loser!

FKAri
02-07-2019, 01:18 AM
I've never heard of the Spurs or the Warriors championship culture being "Toxic". Steph doesn't try to trade Draymond even though he's having his worst season. Hell, i've never heard of any ATG being toxic till LeBron started team hopping since i've watched the NBA.
Because LeBron isn't one who follows orders. He not only does his own thing but executes his own orders. You either bend to his will or get taken for a ride. He takes full control of his destiny. I can respect that. But if he wants to play coach/GM/PG, he should be expected to perform on all 3 fronts.

East River Livn'
02-07-2019, 01:19 AM
Let's ignore the fact that only 2 black coaches have won NBA championships in the last 30 years.

He tried to get Spoelstra, who lead them to 2 championships, fired. He did get Blatt, who lead them to the finals the previous year and had a current record of 30-1, fired. And now he's trying to get Walton fired who has a team with a .500 record in the west but hasnt been healthy all year and are trying to adjust to Lebron ball.

Can there be any other reason he's tried to get all his non-black coaches fired?

I never saw this with Kobe or Jordan. Magic did get his coach fired but didn't care who, or what race he was, to replace him.

elementally morale
02-07-2019, 01:22 AM
Because LeBron isn't one who follows orders. He not only does his own thing but executes his own orders. You either bend to his will or get taken for a ride. He takes full control of his destiny. I can respect that.

Respect? You can respect it... but it is not a wise thing to do. It's a team. It is supposed to be a team. Free individuals tend not to like orders. Neither LeBron or anyone else.

You may be the best but if orders are the only thing you have in a team sport you will alienate everyone. Left alone. And you will not going to win on your own. You may still respect losing on your own...

LeBron didn't grow up. He only got older.

jstern
02-07-2019, 01:22 AM
Couple of questions.

Was LeBron responsible for the losses in '07/'14/'15/'17/'18?

Did you start watching basketball yesterday?

Did you not watch LeBron score 16 points in the 4th in G6 on 7/10 shooting and singlehandedly keep the Heat in the game? Oh, and did you not watch the 3 that LeBron hit, which made Allen's shot possible?

Is it LeBron's fault that Wade was massively hobbled in the '13 PO's?

Did you miss the entire 4th Q in '17? Especially when LeBron scored 8 straight to kill the Warriors' momentum and put the Cavs up 2 with 4 left and have the GOAT block?

How do someone of y'all even survive? I would think it's impossible with the level of "intelligence" that you display here.

AJ, you're not comprehending anything that I say. Nowhere did I say that Lebron lost those years because of him. (I'm also of the belief that many of those teams had no business being in the Finals since it's basically a free trip in the East for an all time great.) I'm specifically talking about why Lebron is considered toxic. I even praised him by saying that Lebron ball gives one the chance of winning a ring. It just has the negative effect of giving him all the stats, relegating stars to spot up shooters, not maximizing their game, and when they lose because they sacrificed to play Lebron ball the toxic media and fanboys put all the blame on his teammates. That's what makes it toxic. I understand how you could see that as me being negative towards Lebron, but I'm merely saying that even though Lebron ball will make it hard to develop a dynasty, Lebron ball still gives you a 10% chance of winning a title, but it has its toxic flaws. Any player that can give you a 10% of winning it all = one of the GOAT.

FKAri
02-07-2019, 01:29 AM
Respect? You can respect it... but it is not a wise thing to do. It's a team. It is supposed to be a team. Free individuals tend not to like orders. Neither LeBron or anyone else.

You may be the best but if orders are the only thing you have in a team sport you will alienate everyone. Left alone. And you will not going to win on your own. You may still respect losing on your own...

LeBron didn't grow up. He only got older.
It can certainly be disruptive. But I can't knock a guy for wanting to control his destiny. But then again I am not a fan of his or his teams so I haven't been dumped by him for the benefit of his career.

Segatti
02-07-2019, 01:33 AM
[quote]So let me guess this is cool cause they had to do what was best for the franchise right??? Traded this man while he was literally playing in the game and had ZERO idea. I

elementally morale
02-07-2019, 01:35 AM
It can certainly be disruptive. But I can't knock a guy for wanting to control his destiny.

When there are other people working on the same thing (winning) like coaches and GMs and other personnel... and you still think you are the one that has to make all the calls... it's simply immature. Sure, we all thought as teenagers that we are the smartest at everything. But we somehow grew out of it.

LeBron is playing basketball as if he was an owner. He thinks he can do whatever he pleases. Ordering this and that.

In the long run it doesn't work. May work for a few rings... but he would've been better off being a player. I think his image will take a hit later on. Won't age well.

atljonesbro
02-07-2019, 01:38 AM
LeBron is drunk again lol. Most hypocritical, fake player in NBA history.

FKAri
02-07-2019, 01:39 AM
Are you dense? This is exactly what LeBron is about. He's the poster boy for players having power over their management. ISH gets dumber every year.

sammichoffate
02-07-2019, 01:41 AM
It can certainly be disruptive. But I can't knock a guy for wanting to control his destiny. But then again I am not a fan of his or his teams so I haven't been dumped by him for the benefit of his career.That's all well and good, but he's not a good GM nor should he try to be. If you look at him wrong at practice, he'll ask for you to get traded it's gotten that bad.

Spurs m8
02-07-2019, 01:43 AM
LOL Jesus christ, who gives a fvck if he's on the court or not, at least he's not trying to trade half his team away for his own selfish purpose.

At least he doesn't think he's bigger than the team itself.

LeRoid doesn't give a fvck about anyone but himself.

Segatti
02-07-2019, 01:54 AM
Are you dense? This is exactly what LeBron is about. He's the poster boy for players having power over their management. ISH gets dumber every year.

So trading a player mid game: boo hoo evil management
making your entire team feel like disposable pawns: "it's not like ur getting fired bruh"

ok :oldlol:

PickernRoller
02-07-2019, 01:57 AM
All going according to plan in my book. Bran proving to be even more stupid that I thought..... eventually someone in his posse will get him to stop making a fool of himself.....but until that time comes savor the narcissistic stupidity of this fraud.

Dude's aware of the heat and is doubling down cause his locker room is a dumspter fire...

Since he can't change that he keeps talking to at least get the media narrative under control.... since he's losing both :roll: :roll:

Nikka talking about player empowerment when he's scheming behind the scenes to trade his teammates. You wanna talk about a warped definition of empowerment. What empowerment is that? :roll: :roll:

What a shit stain.

Spurs m8
02-07-2019, 01:59 AM
So mods decide to finally merge bron topics ...funny how it only happens when they're calling LeBron out....never the d1ck sucking ones.

Fvck you mods...calling you out for your f@ggotry.

Ban me....idgaf....you're a fvcking joke.....real gm level joke.

atljonesbro
02-07-2019, 02:03 AM
making your entire team feel like disposable pawns: "it's not like ur getting fired bruh"

Bron is such a joke.

tpols
02-07-2019, 02:06 AM

chef molded dray from second round pick to what he is by sacrificing the leading assist role and providing him GOAT spacing.

Lebron could never get juice like that out of a late pick, and instead team hops joins gangs of top 5 lotto pick talent.

bigkingsfan
02-07-2019, 02:10 AM
Tanking for Zion with no first rounder, lawl.

bullettooth
02-07-2019, 02:13 AM
LeBron holding the team and organization hostage like a... SLAVE MASTER.

:eek:

Patrick Chewing
02-07-2019, 02:15 AM
Lebron just needs to shut up and dribble.

bullettooth
02-07-2019, 02:21 AM
Not only is LeBron living rent free in your mushed little head, but so are people who are his fans. ****ing retard.

The only thing that's rent free is you in your mom's basement.

TheCorporation
02-07-2019, 02:43 AM
LeBron
Lonzo
Luzma
Lingram
LcGee

Team L

LLLLet's go

FKAri
02-07-2019, 09:30 AM

You're still not getting it champ.

game3524
02-07-2019, 10:25 AM
Because LeBron isn't one who follows orders. He not only does his own thing but executes his own orders. You either bend to his will or get taken for a ride. He takes full control of his destiny. I can respect that. But if he wants to play coach/GM/PG, he should be expected to perform on all 3 fronts.

It is one thing to take control of your destiny and it is another to make yourself bigger then the team and LeBron has done the latter.

32jazz
02-07-2019, 11:50 AM
LeToxic. LeToxicity.

Shut the frick up.

Celtics have said that all players are available in an AD trade & Tatum said he would trade himself for AD as well. How can the Celtics youth go on & win knowing they are all available?:cry:

You're an idiot if you're not busting your ass for yourself, your future contact ,family ,etc.....Lebron has 3 Rings & is worth nearly $500 million dollars . He doesn't need someone to play for him.

superduper
02-07-2019, 01:11 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

k 96
02-07-2019, 02:18 PM
https://nesn.com/2019/02/why-nba-insider-would-not-be-shocked-if-lakers-trade-lebron-james/

Looks like trading LeHype 3 of 9 James might not be completely off the table.

This would make my year if it happens. Dreams do come true.

:roll:

aj1987
02-07-2019, 03:12 PM
The only thing that's rent free is me in my mom's basement.
That was pretty obvious, you stupid cuck. :oldlol:

RealSkipBayless
02-07-2019, 03:31 PM

Can't believe he said that. I thought he'd stick to his usual deflections and pretend that he has no influence in roster decisions.

Dude gave zero ****s and thought because he had the great business man Magic working on a deal that it was an assured thing. Poor guy is just melting down as of late. Might not even make the playoffs even with the Clippers conceding it. I'm expecting that groin to get "reaggravated" tonight and him to announce he's playing it safe and is done for the season. :lol

aj1987
02-07-2019, 03:44 PM
AJ, you're not comprehending anything that I say. Nowhere did I say that Lebron lost those years because of him. (I'm also of the belief that many of those teams had no business being in the Finals since it's basically a free trip in the East for an all time great.) I'm specifically talking about why Lebron is considered toxic. I even praised him by saying that Lebron ball gives one the chance of winning a ring. It just has the negative effect of giving him all the stats, relegating stars to spot up shooters, not maximizing their game, and when they lose because they sacrificed to play Lebron ball the toxic media and fanboys put all the blame on his teammates. That's what makes it toxic. I understand how you could see that as me being negative towards Lebron, but I'm merely saying that even though Lebron ball will make it hard to develop a dynasty, Lebron ball still gives you a 10% chance of winning a title, but it has its toxic flaws. Any player that can give you a 10% of winning it all = one of the GOAT.
Can you people even read? KD never said LeBron is toxic. In fact, he specified that it's NOT LeBron's fault.

Here's the quote again:

"So I get why anyone wouldn't want to be in that environment because it's toxic. Especially when the attention is bullshit attention, fluff. It's not LeBron's fault at all; it's just the fact you have so many groupies in the media that love to hang on every word. Just get out of the way and let us play basketball"

Try reading it again. The only people calling LeBron toxic are batshit crazy obsessed LeBron hater, with zero life outside hating a dude they'll never meet.

LeBron ball minimizes stats? Kyrie had his best ever season WITH LeBron. Dude was still averaging like 28 PPG in the Finals and 26 PPG though the entire PO's. Wade was still elite and a top 3 player in the league while playing WITH LeBron. Ingram and Kuzma are having the best seasons of their careers right now as well. So yeah, when you look at injured and hobbled players who saw their stats decrease with LeBron and equate it to everyone else, that's just disingenuous and moronic.

How is it hard to develop a dynasty when LeBron ball was literally one injury away from a 3peat and quite possibly more rings? The Heat went to 4 straight Finals, won two, and would've won one more, despite LeBron's choke, if Brian Cardinal doesn't injure Wade. Of course, if Wade stayed healthy, without his knees going to shit, they could've won more as well (not to mention Riley not trying to trade Bosh for decent pieces when he had the chance). So yeah, one injury and ****ed up knees of Wade prevented more titles. Still, 4 straight Finals and a 2peat is an incredible achievement.b

:facepalm

Morons. Morons everywhere.

He's telling people not to be hypocritical when players make decisions for their own good. Players get critisized for being disloyal and then teams get no blame for trading extremely loyal players or this (Barnes). How hard is that to understand? :facepalm

BallsOut
02-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Dude just had Magic trade away 20/10 potential big in Zubac for a 3pt shooting center :facepalm. Get this dude off my team.

eliteballer
02-07-2019, 04:08 PM
:coleman:

eliteballer
02-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Now he looks mentally checked out on the season..

PickernRoller
02-10-2019, 08:33 PM
Quitting is in his genes. Not sure anything can be done about it. Ask Wade.

aj1987
02-11-2019, 02:45 PM
Quitting is in his genes. Not sure anything can be done about it. Ask Wade.
Why would anyone ask Wade about Brick's constant quitting?

eliteballer
02-13-2019, 10:33 PM
:mad:

red1
02-13-2019, 10:35 PM
he's just picking up the torch. I heard there was another 34, 30-something year old player that finessed the lakers... leading them to straight-dumpster records and repeat playoff viewings from home for the players...

warriorfan
02-13-2019, 10:39 PM
he's just picking up the torch. I heard there was another 34, 30-something year old player that finessed the lakers... leading them to straight-dumpster records and repeat playoff viewings from home for the players...

I know someone who finessed their hometown franchise all the way to the dumpster and only got them one janky asterisk ring out of it...

red1
02-13-2019, 10:43 PM
I know someone who finessed their hometown franchise all the way to the dumpster and only got them one janky asterisk ring out of it...
Yeah you mean one of the greatest rings of all-time? Considering the context of what they went through? :oldlol:

I swear to god I have several clients in ohio and they all had a great time celebrating that shit. As a warriors fan you should just be grateful that kyrie was injured in 2015 and that draymond called KD in the parking lot after he got spanked in 2016 :roll:

*****-ass shit.

eliteballer
03-02-2019, 01:55 AM
What did we do to deserve this..

eliteballer
03-11-2019, 08:04 PM
Who's going to want to come to the Lakers with LeBron on the decline and Ingram's health in question?

We would've been much better off re-signing Randle and adding 2 1/2 superstars this offseason.

eliteballer
07-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Disaster.

J Shuttlesworth
10-13-2020, 11:59 AM
https://www.nba.com/lakers/sites/lakers/files/lakers-nba-champions-2.jpg

999Guy
10-13-2020, 12:03 PM
This guy should stick to be wrong about steroid use

light
10-13-2020, 01:36 PM
1. We aren't tanking for Zion - Check

2. KD doesn't want to play with LeBron - Check

3. Leonard doesn't want to play with LeBron - Check

4. Kyrie doesn't want to play with LeBron - Check

5. Rich Paul has pissed off the Pelicans to the point that now they want to deal with the Celtics - Check

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/celtics/2019/02/06/celtics-are-reluctant-make-promises-now-but-they-remain-all-anthony-davis/B98dcbGjn6Xwwwuxe557wL/story.html

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3XFsEfR4kA3xwCQIsU/source.gif

8Ball
10-13-2020, 03:06 PM
Disaster.

ahahahahahhhahaa

MaxPlayer
10-13-2020, 03:09 PM
Saved the Lakers - CHECK
Saved the NBA - CHECK
#ForKobe - CHECK

Docs Orders
12-16-2020, 08:09 AM

SouBeachTalents
12-16-2020, 08:18 AM
its the losers who are toxic thats why they are betas.

The same with trolls. They hate life so much thats why they spread toxicity in this forum.
Last Activity: 09-16-2020 08:33 PM

Day after the Clippers lost, dude knew it was a wrap and hasn't shown his face since :lol

Docs Orders
12-16-2020, 08:35 AM

Day after the Clippers lost, dude knew it was a wrap and hasn't shown his face since :lol

:oldlol:

Ben Simmons
12-16-2020, 08:58 AM

Shameless

TheGoatest
12-16-2020, 09:24 AM
What's funny is that the morons who actually make bets that they will leave the forum (that Kawhi slurper and "LeBronJames23", or something) still hang around after they blatantly lose the bet to leave.
But these other morons quietly leave the forum. They must've been genuinely DEVASTATED. :oldlol:

Basketball r Us
12-16-2020, 10:20 AM
6. Lakers Champions yet again - CHECK

LAmbruh
12-16-2020, 01:21 PM

red1
12-16-2020, 02:27 PM
quatro

Gray GOAT
12-16-2020, 02:37 PM
Screwed them into a title. - Check :(

Vino24
12-16-2020, 02:46 PM
Jeje

Hoopz2332
12-16-2020, 03:27 PM

:oldlol:

tontoz
12-16-2020, 04:34 PM
Checking out his profile OP is hiding out on the sneaker forum. :oldlol: He has actually posted today.

scuzzy
12-16-2020, 05:01 PM
Checking out his profile OP is hiding out on the sneaker forum. :oldlol: He has actually posted today.

red1
12-16-2020, 05:39 PM

poor knickswoman :roll: :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
12-16-2020, 06:17 PM

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Stanley Kobrick
12-16-2020, 06:21 PM
bran will never win out West

red1
12-16-2020, 06:22 PM
:roll::roll::roll:

knickswoman

https://media.tenor.com/images/394e9dba5ea2a1dd7f6056564a459ca8/tenor.gif
https://media.tenor.com/images/394e9dba5ea2a1dd7f6056564a459ca8/tenor.gif

SATAN
12-16-2020, 06:30 PM
OP is the guy who's still searching for and posting countless pictures of LeBron in his false steroid allegation thread that no one else even acknowledges anymore, right? The thread that everyone sees pop up again every now and then and just scrolls past because now it's only one person posting in it, the person who created the thread. :yaohappy: :facepalm

Obsessed with someone who doesn't know let alone care he exists. He cares even less about your existence than ish does. :yaohappy:

****ing weirdo.

Gus Hemmingway
12-16-2020, 10:53 PM

Smoke117
12-16-2020, 11:44 PM

lol I just saw that. OP already had more than a few alts and I'm sure he has some new ones so I'd say he's definitely still posting here just on different accounts.

Gus Hemmingway
12-18-2020, 05:00 AM
anybody figure this out?

TheCorporation
12-18-2020, 10:47 AM

:lol

OP = Biggest weakling alive

FireDavidKahn
12-18-2020, 11:46 AM
:facepalm:hammertime::hammertime:

Docs Orders
12-18-2020, 02:33 PM

scuzzy
12-18-2020, 04:00 PM

TheCorporation
12-18-2020, 04:40 PM

Bron gottem SHOOKETH :lol

tontoz
12-18-2020, 04:51 PM
OP has really lost it. Look at the last few pages of this thread:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?352391-Sneaker-Prices-Out-of-Control/page93

jlip
12-18-2020, 05:19 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?352391-Sneaker-Prices-Out-of-Control/page93

That is scary. My goodness!!!

SouBeachTalents
12-18-2020, 05:29 PM

:biggums: He's been doing that shit literally every day since March 2019 :oldlol:

scuzzy
12-18-2020, 07:09 PM

:biggums::roll::roll:

Gus Hemmingway
12-20-2020, 10:58 PM

eliteballer
12-20-2020, 11:15 PM
LeROID James.

https://sa.kapamilya.com/absnews/abscbnnews/media/2020/news/11/21/montrezl-harrell.jpg

scuzzy
12-20-2020, 11:17 PM

1987_Lakers
12-20-2020, 11:18 PM

:biggums:

Stanley Kobrick
12-20-2020, 11:22 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/RhWG5h06/dfhbdfhb.jpg

AirTupac
12-20-2020, 11:26 PM
I always wondered if eliteballer lost his marbles. He was a solid Laker poster. But that thread has me worried it might be actual issues. All the best brother <3

scuzzy
12-20-2020, 11:27 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/dmcQ75lZdh4Hu/giphy.gif

Axe
12-22-2020, 08:01 PM

:milton

eliteballer
12-22-2020, 08:04 PM
Axe

Another alt exposed:roll:

Wally450
12-22-2020, 09:07 PM
Another alt exposed:roll:

You're a loser. :lol

FireDavidKahn
12-22-2020, 10:58 PM

:crazysam::milton:biggums:

Beagle916
12-23-2020, 01:24 PM
I think the concern is what if an aging be Lebron walks for nothing to play with his son. Unless AD has a sidekick waiting your back to either not being good enough or hitting reset button.