PDA

View Full Version : The Clippers are about to run away with the league

Uncle Drew
02-07-2019, 06:01 PM
Calling it now. Jerry West about to fleece the NBA once more.

If the Clippers are able to get rid of the contracts of Montrezl Harrell (what a ****ing stupid name), Lou Williams, Jerome Robinson, they will have enough cap room to sign BOTH Kawhit and Durant. Then could form a decent enough package to land Davis as well, while still holding on to guys like Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. This is happening.

Maginka being stupid, drunk, imbeciles, while Jerry West is ****ing them raw in their own backyard.

DMAVS41
02-07-2019, 06:03 PM
Calling it now. Jerry West about to fleece the NBA once more.

If the Clippers are able to get rid of the contracts of Montrezl Harrell (what a ****ing stupid name), Lou Williams, Jerome Robinson, they will have enough cap room to sign BOTH Kawhit and Durant. Then could form a decent enough package to land Davis as well, while still holding on to guys like Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.

This is happening.

They'd just dump Gallo's expiring deal to make room. A lot of the guys you mentioned are on great contracts like Lou and Harrell...they aren't getting rid of them.

I'm surprised they didn't move Bev...maybe he's in their future plans.

Spurs m8
02-07-2019, 06:07 PM
I agree, though Harrell at 6m is a fair steal with how he's been playing this season....

Uncle Drew
02-07-2019, 06:08 PM
They'd just dump Gallo's expiring deal to make room. A lot of the guys you mentioned are on great contracts like Lou and Harrell...they aren't getting rid of them.

Getting rid of may not have been the correct wording, but you get the point.

keep-itreal
02-07-2019, 06:10 PM

OP didn't even mention Gallo and instead said they had to aboslutely get rid of Harell's 6 mil contract. :roll:

GOBB
02-07-2019, 06:19 PM
What a fail of a thread. :roll:

Meticode
02-07-2019, 06:28 PM
Who else was rumored to want to go to the Clippers besides Leonard? Don't included Davis either, this would be for the 2019 season.

Wally450
02-07-2019, 06:29 PM
The real team of LA.

Uncle Drew
02-07-2019, 06:38 PM
OP didn't even mention Gallo and instead said they had to aboslutely get rid of Harell's 6 mil contract. :roll:
Gallinari was used in my hypothetical Davis trade genius.

hold this L
02-07-2019, 06:56 PM
Don't think KD is joining the Clippers. Feels like KD and Kyrie will go to NY and Kwhitter along with probably someone like Boogie on a friendly low 20m deal to be the best LA team.. with possibly AD in 2020 if he stays with the Pelicans.

CelticBaller
02-07-2019, 06:57 PM
I

CelticBaller
02-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Don't think KD is joining the Clippers. Feels like KD and Kyrie will go to NY and Kwhitter along with probably someone like Boogie on a friendly low 20m deal to be the best LA team.. with possibly AD in 2020 if he stays with the Pelicans.
Jerry West will pry KD to the clippers. I bet he wants to one up LeBron by being the best show in LA

AD will be a Celtic with Kyrie

Uncle Drew
07-06-2019, 02:19 AM
The prophet.

Marchesk
07-06-2019, 02:55 AM
The prophet.

Sort of.