PDA

View Full Version : Who wants 22 more wins? Anyone?

Rico2016
02-08-2019, 12:48 AM
Wanna add 22 wins to a trash team? Use LeBron

w/ LBJ
22-15
49 win pace

w/o LBJ
6-12
27 win pace :eek:

:dancin

Facts are facts boys

Bawkish
02-08-2019, 02:37 AM
but in the finals though...............

BigKobeFan
02-08-2019, 03:07 AM
Lebron for Davis

jstern
02-08-2019, 03:14 AM
There are multiple things that you have to consider, like schedule, injuries and so on.

This season the Lakers are 2 - 5 in games that Lonzo has missed. What's that pace? (23 win pace) But obviously just going by this would be inaccurate.

TheCorporation
02-08-2019, 03:16 AM
There are multiple things that you have to consider, like schedule, injuries and so on.

This season the Lakers are 2 - 5 in games that Lonzo has missed. What's that pace? But obviously just going by this would be inaccurate.

Was LeBron playing in those games? He's kind of the team's best player and all...Sort of important. Plus, you're using a 7-game sample

coin24
02-08-2019, 03:25 AM
Isn't it time for your diaper change OP??

jstern
02-08-2019, 03:27 AM
Was LeBron playing in those games? He's kind of the team's best player and all...Sort of important. Plus, you're using a 7-game sample

Did you not read what I just said? That there are a bunch of things that one has to consider, such as injuries and schedule. This Lakers team has had a lot of injuries, and the harder part of the Lakers season is typically the latter half.

3ball
02-08-2019, 11:31 AM
Any 45 win team will have a bad-looking record without their best player

It's right in that range where the team isn't that strong, and will collapse without the star - similar to the 06-08' Cavs or 88-89' bulls would

The sad thing is that lebron's skill restriction to ball-domination prevents a dynasty, so he's stuck team-hopping in his 16th season and struggling to win 45 games

Furthermore, this team has 3 guys > 89' pippen, so MJ would win a ring this year with this team. The team would look totally different (high assist team) and would be a top western conference team, like Jokic has with denver

bison
02-08-2019, 11:37 AM
LeCaptain is back baby.

ArbitraryWater
02-08-2019, 11:43 AM

This season the Lakers are 2 - 5 in games that Lonzo has missed. What's that pace? (23 win pace) But obviously just going by this would be inaccurate.

Lonzo?

I mean, are you even still trying?

When was the exact moment you turned full retard, I wanna know.

Yeah, it wouldn't be accurate because LeBron didn't play, lmao. Or it was season opening, not sure. Refresh my mind.

Either way, don't worry, no factors missed here.

It's a driving theme throughout his career, don't shut your eyes.

Rico2016
02-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Any 45 win team will have a bad-looking record without their best player

*27 bro

and 35 last yer
and 27 the year before
and 17 the year before

you get the drift I hope. Lakers are garbage but we are trying our best

superduper
02-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Bird single handedly turned a 20~ win team to a 60~ win team in his rookie season.

/thread

Gileraracer
02-08-2019, 12:21 PM
Bird single handedly turned a 20~ win team to a 60~ win team in his rookie season.

/thread

Damn! Best SF ever!

jstern
02-08-2019, 07:14 PM
Lonzo?

I mean, are you even still trying?

When was the exact moment you turned full retard, I wanna know.

Yeah, it wouldn't be accurate because LeBron didn't play, lmao. Or it was season opening, not sure. Refresh my mind.

Either way, don't worry, no factors missed here.

It's a driving theme throughout his career, don't shut your eyes.

Not sure what you wrote, it's going all over the place. But it seems that your brain didn't comprehend my point that it's silly for the OP to say that they were going to win this amount of game because they were on this pace, when there are so many more factors involved (harder schedule, injuries, etc). And that it would be the same as saying that the Lakers are a 23 win team without Lonzo, but of course that cannot be the case because there are other factors involved in the 2-5 record. I thought it was pretty clear. Perhaps you comprehended it as me saying that Lonzo > Lebron.

Rico2016
02-09-2019, 04:56 AM

/thread

False

Finals MVP Cedric Maxwell was the leader of that team.

And how about MJ? :lol