PDA

View Full Version : Jokic DESTROYED Embiid, but Embiid has more help and was at home...

stalkerforlife
02-09-2019, 12:01 AM
Jokic showed the world who the best center in the world is BY FAR.

:eek:

masonanddixon
02-09-2019, 12:05 AM
It's called black privilege.

You get completely and utterly outplayed by the white man but because you have a far better supporting cast you get bailed out and have the entire media on your side.

stalkerforlife
02-09-2019, 12:06 AM

You get completely and utterly outplayed by the white man but because you have a far better supporting cast you get bailed out and have the entire media on your side.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3ohhwrd3CjE7A8otzi/giphy.gif

masonanddixon
02-09-2019, 12:11 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/3ohhwrd3CjE7A8otzi/giphy.gif

I love you man and would welcome you into my home.

stalkerforlife
02-09-2019, 12:13 AM
I love you man and would welcome you into my home.

Thanks, bro.

The feeling is mutual.

We're moving to a place right on a spring fed lake with private access at the end of the month; if you're ever in Gainesville, let me know and we'll go out on the boat and have a great day.

Ben Simmons 25
02-09-2019, 12:14 AM
Stalker... you realize you pick and choose when you care about stats and when you care about wins right? Not trying to antagonize... just saying...

masonanddixon
02-09-2019, 12:15 AM
Thanks, bro.

The feeling is mutual.

We're moving to a place right on a spring fed lake with private access at the end of the month; if you're ever in Gainesville, let me know and we'll go out on the boat and have a great day.

Thanks homie. We should hoop it up too.

stalkerforlife
02-09-2019, 12:19 AM
Stalker... you realize you pick and choose when you care about stats and when you care about wins right? Not trying to antagonize... just saying...

How so?

Everything you do is an attempt to make Bran look good.

This comment you just made in a Jokic/Embiid thread is about Bran.

You're crazy, bro.

Ben Simmons 25
02-09-2019, 12:21 AM
What?

:oldlol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/mjKno6YAxgc36/giphy.gif

stalkerforlife
02-09-2019, 12:31 AM
What?

:oldlol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/mjKno6YAxgc36/giphy.gif

:roll:

tpols
02-09-2019, 12:34 AM
Jokic is like Dirk and bird combined. Straight iq and execution. Like a Russian chess master playing with a field of pawns. Embiid is a cocky, Iso & bully ball clown.

Paul George 24
02-09-2019, 05:09 AM
Thanks, bro.

The feeling is mutual.

EMBIID STEP UP IN CRUNCH TIME,WHERE'S JOKIC ???:facepalm

fourkicks44
02-09-2019, 05:12 AM

African immigrants have privilege?

The only reason anyone gives a f#ck about Joel is because he can play basketball and white people and Jews can make money from him.

The way it is and the way it always has been.

I hope all the Chinese and the Muslims outbread your racist white asses.

masonanddixon
02-09-2019, 05:16 AM
African immigrants have privilege?

The only reason anyone gives a f#ck about Joel is because he can play basketball and white people and Jews can make money from him.

The way it is and the way it always has been.

I hope all the Chinese and the Muslims outbread your racist white asses.

Dude, there's literally dozens of threads by lebron fans advocating his superiority to MJ and Kobe simply because the latter two were guarded by white players in their prime, explicitly arguing that white NBA players are inherently inferior, and this does not cause any outrage.

But making the point that the far left media protects black players over white players (which is an objective truth) somehow makes me a racist and 'white supremacist'???

Get the **** out of here.

chocolatethunder
02-09-2019, 08:38 AM
Lol
I love Jokic and he

Wally450
02-09-2019, 08:44 AM
Why is your argument always who has help and who doesn't?

First Kyrie, now Embiid. You're constantly bitching about LeBron.

Maybe you should get help.

GOBB
02-09-2019, 11:12 AM
Jokic is like Dirk and bird combined. Straight iq and execution. Like a Russian chess master playing with a field of pawns. Embiid is a cocky, Iso & bully ball clown.

Beta male alert

Prometheus
02-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Embiid is sick, and he had a bad game. And he came up huge (and thicc) in crunch time.

NuggetsFan
02-09-2019, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=chocolatethunder]Lol
I love Jokic and he

superduper
02-09-2019, 02:11 PM
One day EmGOAT will get the best of Jokic, one day Joker will get the best of Embiid.

Can't go wrong either way, both will be top 3 players in the near future :rockon:

GOBB
02-09-2019, 03:30 PM
One day EmGOAT will get the best of Jokic, one day Joker will get the best of Embiid.

Can't go wrong either way, both will be top 3 players in the near future :rockon:

Embiid is a top 10 player. And at seasons end will continue to add to his credentials with MVP, DPOY finishes, all nba, all defense team selections. Gonna need Jokic to catchup.

superduper
02-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Embiid is a top 10 player. And at seasons end will continue to add to his credentials with MVP, DPOY finishes, all nba, all defense team selections. Gonna need Jokic to catchup.

That's my dude but he really needs to smarten up his offensive side of the ball, like big time. His potential is limitless, it's all on the IQ now.

NuggetsFan
02-09-2019, 04:11 PM

I mean Jokic is destroying triple double records as a C. He's currently playing his 2nd year playing over 30 MPG and he's an All-Star, included in everybody's top 7-8 in the MVP race, and will make the All-NBA team at the end of the year. He's leading his team in APG, PPG, RPG, SPG, and has them as a top 3 seed in the West without another All-Star. Embiid has what like 4 now?

Embiid is a 2x All-Star, and has made 1 All-NBA 2nd team/All-NBA defensive team. His highest MVP finish was 12th. Yeah more than Jokic but if Jokic makes say the All-NBA 2nd team this year, and finishes 6th in MVP voting it's not a gigantic gap.

I do think Embiid has the higher ceiling, and would probably lean towards him being better, so just arguing there in the same tier. Embiid will have an extra All-NBA which makes sense given it took longer for Jokic to break out.