PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James Has Someone Cut His Meat and Spaghetti for him

Mr. Jabbar
02-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Whenever he eats out..

How can some1 take so many shortcuts? Im done rooting for him.

DONE.

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2012/02/21/lebron-james-has-some-weird-eating-habits/

MrFonzworth
02-09-2019, 05:09 PM
How much help does he need???

imdaman99
02-09-2019, 05:10 PM
:lol is this true? Where's the article? :lol

Is that worse than celebs asking for only 1 color M&Ms or Skittles?

Dray n Klay
02-09-2019, 05:11 PM
Considering his meat is rock HARD, he needs more help

FreezingTsmoove
02-09-2019, 05:56 PM
I also cut my spaghetti

Mr. Jabbar
02-09-2019, 06:00 PM
I also cut my spaghetti

its ok, nothing to write home about but at least you do it yourself

Trollsmasher
02-09-2019, 06:11 PM
might as well get some other pasta if you cut spaghetti:confusedshrug:

Mask the Embiid
02-09-2019, 06:20 PM
https://i.redd.it/efptzwyrip401.jpg

you would all be kissing his ass too if he fell into you.''may i help you up sir?''

yup even his bigger haters would have their lips puckered up and ready to kiss his royal ass if they ever did bump into him

The Kang!

Prometheus
02-09-2019, 06:24 PM
What a weirdo.

Kblaze8855
02-09-2019, 06:26 PM
What is he worried about on the pasta? Being caught eating it sloppily?

The steak....im more annoyed he eats it well done than that someone cuts it. When I make dinner for women I will cut a steak into strips and serve it still all together. I dont know why I started that but ive had several appreciate it. A lot of people wont cut a steak properly. My mom likes how I cut up a steak too. It would never occur to me to cut up a mans steak but im not sure why....

The well done bugs me though. I know some people just cant take the sight of a red looking steak but a steak cooked even to medium well wont have much if any pink in it. Despite what many people say a well done steak can still taste good...I literally never had anything but well done till I was nearly grown and made them myself. There is just no good reason to have it that way though.

I always wish I could sit people down with 3 steaks and have them taste test to see what they like better. But the people who eat well done mostly wouldnt even put a medium rare piece in their mouths.

I hate it if they ever try some lean even slightly exotic meat like buffalo. A well done buffalo steak would be nearly inedible.

1987_Lakers
02-09-2019, 06:42 PM
Why would someone dare cut up spaghetti? I ate cut up spaghetti once and it wasn't the same.

bullettooth
02-09-2019, 06:43 PM
How much help does he need???

All of it.

Mr. Jabbar
02-09-2019, 06:51 PM
What is he worried about on the pasta? Being caught eating it sloppily?

The steak....im more annoyed he eats it well done than that someone cuts it. When I make dinner for women I will cut a steak into strips and serve it still all together. I dont know why I started that but ive had several appreciate it. A lot of people wont cut a steak properly. My mom likes how I cut up a steak too. It would never occur to me to cut up a mans steak but im not sure why....

The well done bugs me though. I know some people just cant take the sight of a red looking steak but a steak cooked even to medium well wont have much if any pink in it. Despite what many people say a well done steak can still taste good...I literally never had anything but well done till I was nearly grown and made them myself. There is just no good reason to have it that way though.

I always wish I could sit people down with 3 steaks and have them taste test to see what they like better. But the people who eat well done mostly wouldnt even put a medium rare piece in their mouths.

I hate it if they ever try some lean even slightly exotic meat like buffalo. A well done buffalo steak would be nearly inedible.

how u see it/how they see it

http://i.imgur.com/seNlwpf.jpg

NBAGOAT
02-09-2019, 06:58 PM
well done steak is the worse part. Having it cut up is fine, let the chef cut it up correctly. Cutting up spaghetti is weird however

game3524
02-09-2019, 07:01 PM
Well done steak? That only should knock him out of the top ten.

SamuraiSWISH
02-09-2019, 07:24 PM
I’ve known about this along time ago. I work in the service industry, I’ve had friends that waited on him in downtown Chicago at Gibsons he has somebody cut up a steak for him like he’s 4 years old. Pathetic.

baudkarma
02-09-2019, 07:30 PM
What a weirdo.

A lot of people have some odd little quirks or hangups about their food. For example, you'd be amazed at how many people freak out if there are two different food items on their plate touching each other. I had a former coworker with this problem, it was so bad that when we went out to eat, she'd actually ask for her different food items to each be put on a separate plate. But she's not a world-famous pro athlete, so nobody really cared.

Smook A.
02-09-2019, 07:34 PM
That's not even the worst part. He eats WELL-DONE steak. C'mon...

SamuraiSWISH
02-09-2019, 07:36 PM
All the brothers order fine pieces of meat well done, because they

bullettooth
02-09-2019, 07:37 PM
:lol What a child!

Manny98
02-09-2019, 07:38 PM
He's the king he can do wtf he wants

Mr. Jabbar
02-09-2019, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]I

Kblaze8855
02-09-2019, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE]All the brothers order fine pieces of meat well done, because they

AlternativeAcc.
02-09-2019, 08:04 PM
Thanks TMZ

do they even know what TMZ is in jalalabad? :lol

eliteballer
02-09-2019, 08:05 PM
I know people who came from 3rd world countries who order things like burgers well done. Overcook meat at home.

People coming from places where you've got to boil the water to drink it.

Mask the Embiid
02-09-2019, 08:10 PM
I’ve known about this along time ago. I work as a custodian at Gibsons.I've had to clean the table off after watching him eat his steak dinner.He even has the cook cut up his steak, something i'd never have the balls to ask for out of fear that the cook would spit in my food.I know i am Pathetic.
fixed

SamuraiSWISH
02-09-2019, 08:11 PM
You actually wonder where the idea youre racist comes from?

Anyway....

Ive literally never once in my adult life seen a person of any race order a well done steak. Ive seen people make one at home many times. Ive never been on a date or out at a steakhouse and heard well done from my group of friends. I see people on facebook complain about "undercooked" meat all the time but they are quite often white. And more often just old.

Old people and people taught how to cook by very old people remember when meat actually wasnt safe unless well done(pork mostly...which kinda made them cook all meat that way).

I have no doubt many people order well done steak. I also have no doubt ive never heard anyone im with do it. I dont tend to take people out who dont go out often I guess. Seems like a 17-18 year old thing to do when you arent used to nice meals.
It’s not racism it’s reality. I see it all the time. Brothers are also shitty tippers because once again they’re too stupid to understand the concept of the service industry. Or cheap. Or just in general fairly unclassy.

Of course there are exceptions to all rules but in general if you’ve worked in this field, both instances are true probably 85% of the time.

I’m on a basketball website ... a sport that is 90% black and vehemently glorify a black man as one of my childhood heroes. Don’t be so emotional and short sighted due to the utter facts I’m dropping. Shades of grey. I’m speaking to realities.

Spurs m8
02-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Probably an ego thing...makes him feel special.

Dude needs help with literally everything he does

Kblaze8855
02-09-2019, 08:18 PM
It’s not racism it’s reality.

It is not reality that someone has to be stupid to eat a piece of meat a way you disagree with. Undercooked meat could make you sick much easier in the past than now. Food people ate long ago was not as well preserved, had very inconsistent diets that made some of it a lot worse for you than others(especially animals like pigs that would eat scraps), and was often a little spoiled. Many things we consider sauces were invented to cover the flavor of mildly bad meat. My grandma ate everything well done. Having been raised during the great depression and not having power in her home till she was deep into adulthood they had different standards.

Drink well water, eat meat stored at room temperature, that was raised on slop buckets you might boil a lot of your food too. And teach your kids to do the same.

Its an old poor person thing passed down. Come down south and see what the whites at the trailer park have to say.

"That aint cooked!" is in virtually every online steak video and it comes from everyone....but mostly old people and poor people black or white.

SamuraiSWISH
02-09-2019, 08:26 PM
It is not reality that someone has to be stupid to eat a piece of meat a way you disagree with. Undercooked meat could make you sick much easier in the past than now. Food people ate long ago was not as well preserved, had very inconsistent diets that made some of it a lot worse for you than others(especially animals like pigs that would eat scraps), and was often a little spoiled. Many things we consider sauces were invented to cover the flavor of mildly bad meat. My grandma ate everything well done. Having been raised during the great depression and not having power in her home till she was deep into adulthood they had different standards.

Drink well water, eat meat stored at room temperature, that was raised on slop buckets you might boil a lot of your food too. And teach your kids to do the same.

Its an old poor person thing passed down. Come down south and see what the whites at the trailer park have to say.

"That aint cooked!" is in virtually every online steak video and it comes from everyone....but mostly old people and poor people black or white.
Or just ignore the rest of my post Blaze, and respond with ANOTHER excessively long winded dissertation ... I

Kblaze8855
02-09-2019, 08:39 PM
The rest of your post?

You have been making the rest of that post every couple months since what...2006? The black people dont ____, the black people have no class, and so on. The "How can I be racist? I like the NBA" thing. All of it. Dozens of people have been calling you racist(most of them white) for over a decade.

And wherever you may be....you had time to write 109 words....dont be shocked you get 165 in response.

Asukal
02-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Apple martinis? Well done and cut up? Cut up spaghetti?

That confirms it! LeQueen is a woman! :lol :oldlol: :roll: :hammerhead:

Ben Simmons 25
02-09-2019, 08:43 PM
I'm white as **** and I grew up with a dad that was high end middle class in terms of income back in the 90s, actually probably the bottom of upper class technically speaking as I know for sure there were years where he knocked down over 120k, and he wanted to feed me nice cuts of steak all the time...

And I always had him cook it as well done.

Today, I'll do medium well, but I flat out do not like medium or anything rarer than that. Disgusting.

Why don't I just walk up to a cow and take a bite? Gross.

I'd also rather have a burger than a steak any day of the week.

Last meal? Gun to my head? Give me a burger and fries with a huge ass coke.

STATUTORY
02-09-2019, 08:44 PM
Damn Lebron looking at a piece of steak and going “I need more help”

And well done steak :facepalm

STATUTORY
02-09-2019, 08:46 PM
I'm white as **** and I grew up with a dad that was high end middle class in terms of income back in the 90s and he wanted to feed me nice cuts of steak all the time... when I ate it, I ate it well done.

Today, I'll do medium well, but I flat out do not like medium or anything rarer than that. Disgusting.

Breaking news
Lebron Stas have terrible taste in all aspects of life.

Kblaze8855
02-09-2019, 08:47 PM

^
Word for word in every social media video on steak. That or "A good vet could bring that back to life....".

People just eat what they eat. I dont understand it on steak in particular but it is what it is.

Ben Simmons 25
02-09-2019, 08:48 PM
I'm not sure that I've ever heard anyone say that... but then again, I'm also the only person I know that is ok with their steak being well done.

The best steak is one that is cooked in such a way that it JUST hit the mark of being well done. So basically, no pink, but not dried out yet. That shit is hard to master.

sportjames23
02-09-2019, 09:01 PM
https://i.redd.it/efptzwyrip401.jpg

you would all be kissing his ass too if he fell into you.''may i help you up sir?''

yup even his bigger haters would have their lips puckered up and ready to kiss his royal ass if they ever did bump into him

The Kang!

Child, please.

https://i.ibb.co/nsCwpCp/FB894314-2-C9-B-4146-B7-BE-20696-A591771.jpg

Real14
02-09-2019, 09:03 PM
That negro ain't no damn king:lol

Ben Simmons 25
02-09-2019, 09:05 PM
Child, please.

https://i.ibb.co/nsCwpCp/FB894314-2-C9-B-4146-B7-BE-20696-A591771.jpg

Child, please.

https://i.postimg.cc/zByhtD3h/RVfMWJ2.jpg

Nilocon165
02-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Cry about it

lilteapot
02-09-2019, 09:07 PM
yo wtf??? :lol :lol :lol

sportjames23
02-09-2019, 09:08 PM

:biggums:

Medium rare or GTFO

sportjames23
02-09-2019, 09:10 PM
Child, please.

https://i.postimg.cc/zByhtD3h/RVfMWJ2.jpg

Except Russell doesn’t have all those Finals MVPs.

Thanks for playing, next.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13590845_f496.jpg

bigkingsfan
You do it because you can.

SamuraiSWISH
[QUOTE=STATUTORY]Damn Lebron looking at a piece of steak and going

knicksman
02-09-2019, 09:12 PM
well hes insecure. hes not respected so he forces people to respect him. But in the end, he could only bully the weak ones but not the alphas.

Ben Simmons 25
02-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Except Russell doesn’t have all those Finals MVPs.

Thanks for playing, next.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13590845_f496.jpg

He doesn't have them because the award didn't exist.

If you look at their careers, in terms of what awards existed when and you did a half decent job of projecting what Russell's would have looked like had they all existed at the time, it's pretty clear he blows everyone away.

Even WITHOUT all of the extra awards, he's STILL the most decorated basketball player ever.

You do of course realize he'd have like 10 DPOY awards at least, right?

Duncan21formvp
02-09-2019, 09:29 PM
This guy is a fraud.

90sgoat
02-09-2019, 09:36 PM
Lebron has the opulent, yet uncultured, habits of a Liberian warlord, except he's definitely no General Butt Naked.

red1
02-09-2019, 09:41 PM
medium rare gang all day everyday.

nothing in life better than a juicy medium rare steak and a cold beer.

SamuraiSWISH
02-09-2019, 09:44 PM
medium rare gang all day everyday.

nothing in life better than a juicy medium rare steak and a cold beer.
Black man right here with intelligence and culture. Figured he’s from Canada and not an American slum like Bron.

There’s no ****ing quality taste to the meat otherwise. Especially if you order something like prime rib or a filet. Turns an expensive cut of meat into shoe leather. To eat it that way is so dumb.

He’s a self proclaimed King but eats like a peasant. Aristocracy rocks that medium rare to medium all day everyday, kids.

knicksman
02-09-2019, 11:22 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Black man right here with intelligence and culture. Figured he

Brujesino
02-09-2019, 11:38 PM
Im not even sure what cut up spaghetti is. Like just chop the spaghetti into smaller pieces instead of it being long? What the hell is the point in cutting it?Seriously:wtf: