PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy to think PG13 has had less help than Harden this year?

konex
02-10-2019, 12:11 AM
I

imdaman99
02-10-2019, 12:14 AM
Yeah you are wrong. Westbrook is averaging 11 assists. Yeah his shot is broken but c'mon man.
Everyone on OKC's starting lineup is having career years.

Smook A.
02-10-2019, 12:16 AM
Yes you're actually very crazy to think that. Chris Paul's missed a huge chunk of the season, Clint Capela has been out for almost a whole month now, Eric Gordon missed several games too.

The Thunder actually have a deep team

Mr Exlax
02-10-2019, 12:39 AM
Yes my man you're beyond crazy to think this. Get some help please.

Duncan21formvp
02-10-2019, 12:40 AM
You mean playing with a guy who won MVP 2 years ago and came to his team at that?

konex
02-10-2019, 12:56 AM
OKC is really thin after PG, Westbrook, Adams and Schroder. It's not as lop-sided as you all think.

I personally like the Rockets roster a lot more if everyone is healthy...

Smook A.
02-10-2019, 01:03 AM
OKC is really thin after PG, Westbrook, Adams and Schroder. It's not as lop-sided as you all think.

I personally like the Rockets roster a lot more if everyone is healthy...
That's the thing though, their roster has been the total opposite of healthy.

Paul, Capela, and Gordon combined have already missed 50 games this season. Like I said in my previous comment, you're crazy as hell to believe that PG has had less help than Harden this season.

For a little stretch during this season, Austin ****ing Rivers was the Rockets' 2nd best player.

NBAGOAT
02-10-2019, 01:13 AM
jerami grant is actually pretty damn good and likely more important than schroeder. Hou may be better when completely healthy but no way harden's had more help this year

LoneyROY7
02-10-2019, 01:26 AM
He's playing with the MVP from 2 years who's currently averaging his 3rd straight triple-double.

No help doe. :oldlol: :oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
02-10-2019, 02:49 AM
Yeah you are wrong. Westbrook is averaging 11 assists. Yeah his shot is broken but c'mon man.
When was it not broke? Lol

raprap
02-10-2019, 04:02 AM
PG has been great and deserves the recognition but Harden has been straight carrying the Rockets right now

theaussieguy
02-10-2019, 04:13 AM
That's the thing though, their roster has been the total opposite of healthy.

Paul, Capela, and Gordon combined have already missed 50 games this season. Like I said in my previous comment, you're crazy as hell to believe that PG has had less help than Harden this season.

For a little stretch during this season, Austin ****ing Rivers was the Rockets' 2nd best player.

Of the three shots I have seen Austin take this year 2 were airballs and 1 went in. He is probably the most obvious 'non-nba calibre player' from the eye-test I have seen in quite some time just from watching him handle the ball.

Cosmonaut
02-10-2019, 06:51 AM
[QUOTE=konex]I

ImKobe
02-10-2019, 09:25 AM

Don't you think that has something to do with PG? WB doesn't get those assists if he misses from three.. PG is having a career year shooting the ball and that makes up for a lot of deficiencies for OKC on the offensive side, because outside shooting has always been their biggest weakness since KD's left.

Rockets have been decimated by injuries, but they've had so many different guys come in and contribute next to Harden. Capela has a career year & gets injured, Faried comes in and pretty much gives them the same. MDA's system can make anyone look good and it gets the most out of players as far as offensive production goes. OKC having a better record with an average offense is far more impressive to me, because of what they're able to do on the defensive end. They currently look like they could beat anyone in a Playoff series.