PDA

View Full Version : Zubac + LeBron Effect 8.5PTS/ 4.9REB w/o 12PTS/ 9REB

TheImmortal
02-10-2019, 12:48 AM
Like clockwork Zubac leaves LeBron for a winning culture in the Clippers and he's suddenly a beast. According to one Clippers fan (paraphrase) he's incredible. According to multiple sources, LeBron is attempting to reverse this trade as it will hurt LeCancers chances.. this is why you never trade with division rivals. Leading the charge in the middle for the Clips largest comeback in NBA history is quite the feat.. props to Zubac.

SpaceJam
02-10-2019, 12:50 AM
Jamie, pull up Beasley's stats without the Lakers this season

lilteapot
02-10-2019, 12:51 AM
He was a beast with Lebron, you dunce.

k0kakw0rld
02-10-2019, 12:51 AM
Rent free, get a life bro. You are sick.

imdaman99
02-10-2019, 12:53 AM
OP gettin obliterated in his own thread. Some things never change :lol

TheImmortal
02-10-2019, 12:53 AM
Bran stans getting defensive here.. :roll: 1st post of the day. Goodnight. :cheers:

E_Stamkos
02-10-2019, 01:01 AM
Magic/Pelinka are morons.

GreatHILL
02-10-2019, 02:37 AM
Magic/Pelinka are morons.

Los Angeles Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka, with all due respect to local football fans following the Rams' Super Bowl defeat, thinks his team has some similarities to the NFL champion New England Patriots.

"I think early on they were facing a ton of adversity," Pelinka said on a conference call with reporters Friday to discuss his team's NBA trade deadline deals. "There were lots of stories being told about fractured relationships, but what did they do? They kind of came together. ...

"My hope is our story is a little bit, maybe, like that where we're on the outside but we find a way to get in the playoffs with the skill sets we've added. And then much like [Tom] Brady did, we let one of the all-time greats -- LeBron [James] -- take the helm for this team and make some noise."

:facepalm :oldlol:

qrich
02-10-2019, 05:08 AM
Leading the charge....gtfoh. Beverly led the charge with Shamet, Trez & Gallo

Darius
02-10-2019, 10:00 AM
Wait what? Why did the Lakers trade this guy for garbage? It makes literally no sense.

He is a legit young player with 7ft size, mobility and fire.

I can

Hey Yo
02-10-2019, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE=Darius]Wait what? Why did the Lakers trade this guy for garbage? It makes literally no sense.

He is a legit young player with 7ft size, mobility and fire.

I can

Rico2016
02-10-2019, 12:38 PM
Rent free, get a life bro. You are sick.

+1

This Picern guy is boardering on some incredibly desperate levels

Rico2016
02-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Like clockwork Zubac leaves LeBron for a winning culture in the Clippers and he's suddenly a beast. According to one Clippers fan (paraphrase) he's incredible. According to multiple sources, LeBron is attempting to reverse this trade as it will hurt LeCancers chances.. this is why you never trade with division rivals. Leading the charge in the middle for the Clips largest comeback in NBA history is quite the feat.. props to Zubac.

http://i65.tinypic.com/v8iiwk.jpg

Darius
02-10-2019, 02:38 PM
He's a restricted free agent at the end of the season. LA probably thinking another team will offer more than they're willing to, so might as well try to get something in return.

You can go over cap to sign those guys. If lakers trying to make a splash this summer those are guys you want

tontoz
02-10-2019, 02:55 PM
First of all it was one game. Secondly the per minute scoring numbers are better with Lebron. More points and 8% better shooting, but i am sure the OP wont let facts get in the way of his agenda.