https://media.giphy.com/media/xBcLxfbKCyRIzGctVW/giphy.gif

:roll:

GreatHILL
02-10-2019, 06:02 AM
Zion is the next big thing welcome to Phoenix :lol

Uncle Drew
02-10-2019, 06:04 AM
You bitches have been shit for long enough. The Suns had their chance to draft a superstar and they haven't. It's the Cavs time again baby boy. Zion to CLE.

SpaceJam
02-10-2019, 06:10 AM
You bitches have been shit for long enough. The Suns had their chance to draft a superstar and they haven't. It's the Cavs time again baby boy. Zion to CLE.

If the Cavs get the #1 pick again there will be riots :roll:

Uncle Drew
02-10-2019, 06:20 AM
If the Cavs get the #1 pick again there will be riots :roll:
Earned, not given.

GreatHILL
02-10-2019, 06:52 AM

10 years of sucking :lol

DeAndre Ayton is the new Superstar! :cheers:

Zion is a Sun soon :banana:

kennethgriffen
02-10-2019, 06:55 AM
zion is the next shawn kemp/amare stoudemire IMO... he can be great with a great PG

Uncle Drew
02-10-2019, 06:57 AM
Don't think I didn't see your original post calling him the next Henry Bekkering, Kenny.

kennethgriffen
02-10-2019, 07:10 AM
Don't think I didn't see your original post calling him the next Henry Bekkering, Kenny.

was gonna say he would be henry bekkering if he was white and snuffed out before his career even started

which is still very true. a ton of white guys with extreme leaping ability would just get buried/passed over

but a black guy is made into a national hero

i also think henry would have been an amare stoudemire/shawn kemp with a great PG spoon feeding him all day

Marchesk
02-10-2019, 07:11 AM
zion is the next shawn kemp/amare stoudemire IMO... he can be great with a great PG

Phoenix trades for Lonzo, drafts Zion?

Kblaze8855
02-10-2019, 07:46 AM
That

Uncle Drew
02-10-2019, 07:54 AM
https://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads9/5c6010e625025/5c6010e5ef5e8-MvBN9XHT.jpeg

This is the moment of the catch and where the shooting motion started. Look where Zion is positioned. :roll:

scuzzy
02-10-2019, 08:01 AM

This is the moment of the catch and where the shooting motion started. Look where Zion is positioned. :roll:
exactly :lol

this is terrifying

Nash
02-10-2019, 08:11 AM
Rich mans Anthony Bennett

GOBB
02-10-2019, 01:03 PM
Slightly more? Thread fail.

Rich mans Anthony Bennett

Outside of being undersized and black? Bad comparison

ArbitraryWater
02-10-2019, 01:18 PM
https://i.gifer.com/Gz0g.gif

3ball
02-10-2019, 01:30 PM
His ceiling could be a bigger version of Dominique.. Blake Griffin

Although both those guys were better shooters

He's got some decent skills but his footwork and moves are limited, and zero jumper

Look how long he takes to get that jumper set and ready to shoot.. he takes ****ing forever, and that's a sign of an incredibly broken J

He'll be good though, probably an all-star.. but with no jumper, passing, or repertoire refinement, no all-time great

highwhey
02-10-2019, 01:35 PM
:rockon: zion will love phoenix

Gus Hemmingway
02-10-2019, 01:40 PM

He's got some decent skills but his footwork and moves are limited, and zero jumper

Look how long he takes to get that jumper set and ready to shoot.. he takes ****ing forever, and that's a sign of an incredibly broken J

He'll be good though, probably an all-star.. but with no jumper, passing, or repertoire refinement, no all-time great

Scion Williahamson limited moves off ball jumper

Uncle Drew
02-10-2019, 01:41 PM

Damn, Zion a threat to Dad Killer already?

LAmbruh
02-10-2019, 01:46 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xBcLxfbKCyRIzGctVW/giphy.gif

:biggums:

Zion just keeps going up up up up :lebronamazed:

Haven't seen two footed hops like that since young Kemp and Lebron :bowdown:

AlternativeAcc.
02-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Zion is a hard working intelligent hungry beast. With his natural athleticism and skill he'll be a 1st ballot HOF'er easily. Top 50 player guaranteed with top 5 potential.

Sorry man, guys like Zion don't come around very often.. if ever. Anyone who thinks he won't be special in the NBA probably should just stop voicing their opinions. He's the most obvious non-bust since LeBron..

3ball
02-10-2019, 02:00 PM
Zion is a hard working intelligent hungry beast. With his natural athleticism and skill he'll be a 1st ballot HOF'er easily. Top 50 player guaranteed with top 5 potential.

Sorry man, guys like Zion don't come around very often.. if ever. Anyone who thinks he won't be special in the NBA probably should just stop voicing their opinions. He's the most obvious non-bust since LeBron..
I said he could be Dominique or Blake.. :confusedshrug: .. maybe Barkley even

That's pretty good

But not Rushmore level because no shooting, passing, or elite repertoire/skill.. mainly an explosive scorer.. could lead the league in rebounding if he wanted to however.. if he turns into a great defender than I take it all back.. like a more athletic Artest.. seems unlikely tho

AlternativeAcc.
02-10-2019, 02:08 PM
I said he could be Dominique or Blake.. :confusedshrug: .. maybe Barkley even

That's pretty good

But not Rushmore level because no shooting, passing, or elite repertoire/skill.. mainly an explosive scorer.. could lead the league in rebounding if he wanted to however.. if he turns into a great defender than I take it all back.. like a more athletic Artest.. seems unlikely tho
More like Barkley with killer instinct and excellent work ethic

So a scarier more athletic version of Barkley with very good ball handling/passing abilities (for his size)

He'll be better than blake his 1st or 2nd season

scuzzy
02-10-2019, 02:15 PM

So a scarier more athletic version of Barkley with very good ball handling/passing abilities (for his size)

Quickest face up/back to basket post player in NCAA history imo. Pick your poison, he's as fast as the smallest guards and bigger than most frontcourt starters

Some of the best handles, lateral movement and foot speed i've ever seen from a big. Or athlete in general

Zion could have been a universal athlete and dominated any sport. Were lucky as **** guys like him, Lebron and Steven Adams choose hoops over NFL/MLB

3ball
02-10-2019, 02:22 PM

Honestly, we're comparing him to some pretty good players and I find myself having to keep increasing my estimation of him

But there's something about his game that screams Perry Jones or Quincy Miller

No, he won't be busts like them. But his skillset lacks polish like theirs.. it's hard to explain... But when there's fundamental footwork deficits, the player never learns it

Regardless, I'm pretty sure zion will get fouled a lot and have a low fg% and ft%.. again, I see Dominique or Blake being his ceiling

3ball
02-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Quincy Miller actually had the footwork, but not the guard speed, so he isn't as effective off-the-dribble at that size like say, Durant

Zion has the guard speed.. but I question his touch and shot-making ability.. and in some cases, footwork

andgar923
02-10-2019, 02:35 PM
I don't get the hype :confusedshrug:

Not saying he will be a bust but franchise player?? I don't know about that

andgar923
02-10-2019, 02:39 PM

He actually has good footwork and balance. His shot isn

FireDavidKahn
02-10-2019, 02:56 PM

This block by Zion is the equivalent of a real FT line dunk (both feet get clearly behind, not half way or a foot over).

It's just bizarre how he pulled that off:biggums:

It really is funny though that people think it's nothing more then a dunker. Doesn't surprise me though, most here thought Doncic was an overated euro that would be a huge bust.

DaHeezy
02-10-2019, 02:58 PM
People should stop the comparisons. He's a unique specimen coming up. Just like Shaq. Just like Lebron.
No comparison needed.

3ball
02-10-2019, 03:00 PM
He actually has good footwork and balance. His shot isn’t the best but that can be learned.

I don’t know if he’s gonna be as good as Nique or Chuck, but he’s better than you think.
I don't see 100% guard handle

That's usually resulted in tweener status

So Barkley is the best comparison.. but I'm not sold on his shot-making ability or touch anywhere on the court... I think Zion will be low efficiency, versus Barkley's high efficiency

And saying his shot can be learned is mostly a fallacy for guys with ****ed up mechanics like Zion

I see him as a Blake Griffin type.. less than Barkley or nique

andgar923
02-10-2019, 03:07 PM
I don't see 100% guard handle

That's usually resulted in tweener status

So Barkley is the best comparison.. but I'm not sold on his shot-making ability or touch anywhere on the court... I think Zion will be low efficiency, versus Barkley's high efficiency

And saying his shot can be learned is mostly a fallacy for guys with ****ed up mechanics like Zion

I see him as a Blake Griffin type.. less than Barkley or nique
Have you seen him?

He has guard handles dude.

His shot making ability is actually why he

3ball
02-10-2019, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=andgar923]Have you seen him?

He has guard handles dude.

His shot making ability is actually why he

SamuraiSWISH
02-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Anthony Mason has decent handle actually got a guy his size.

imdaman99
02-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Anthony Mason has decent handle actually got a guy his size.
A Mason with hops is :eek:

Can't wait

sportjames23
02-10-2019, 04:38 PM
Man just said slightly more.

Lol right? :oldlol: