PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't the Bucks owner getting Fined?

AirTupac
02-10-2019, 11:05 AM
“I saw that report, and I think it’s great,” Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry told Sporting News near the Barclays Center court after his team shredded a depleted Nets club in Brooklyn. “It’s a little bit of what we want. We want players to come and play in Milwaukee. And part of it is, when you’re winning and you’re setting a standard for excellence, people see that. People want to win.

“It doesn’t make a difference if you’re in Milwaukee, New York or LA. The whole goal is winning. So we hope it would be players like Anthony Davis and others who want to come to Milwaukee.”

Meanwhile Magic last year said this (got fined 50k):

"I'm just happy he's starting in the All-Star Game because he deserves that," Johnson told ESPN in a story published last week. "And he's going to be like an MVP, a champion, this dude he's going to put Milwaukee on the map. And I think he's going to bring them a championship one day.

Kawhi
02-10-2019, 11:15 AM
:cry:

ImKobe
02-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Because no one thinks of the Bucks as an actual threat, and they're a small market team, which means the league actually wants stars to sign there.

The NBA turned on us after 2010.. any other team makes that CP3 deal and Cuban, Gilbert & other owners don't beg Stern to veto the deal.

GreatHILL
02-10-2019, 11:56 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzACDP2XQAIkdL5.jpg:large

iamgine
02-10-2019, 12:07 PM
who cares about bucks co owner. it would be like my belligerent drunk uncle joe stumbling through the snow shouting stuff about pie noodle or something. We ignored him.