PDA

View Full Version : Golden State Warrefs strike AGAIN

Uncle Drew
02-11-2019, 06:13 AM
Remember Durant standing 17 feet out of bounds resulting in exactly zero whistles to be blown? (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwC7o9LX0AAE8K8.jpg) It happened again. Tie game, 10 seconds left. Blatant double dribble by Durant, and not a single f was given. Free throws to Cousins. Game over. Notice it happens right in front of that referee too :roll:

https://media.giphy.com/media/5QIgnTnNe21k11xQnE/giphy.gif

Marchesk
02-11-2019, 06:24 AM
The NBA is hell bent on giving all the advantages to the offense and not rewarding good defensive effort. We'll see if fans like these 130-140 point games over time.

knicksman
02-11-2019, 06:27 AM
anyone who isnt a dumbass knows why nba is doing this. Coz they want to clean brons image as winning coz of the refs.

Uncle Drew
02-11-2019, 06:31 AM
The NBA is hell bent on giving all the advantages to the offense and not rewarding good defensive effort. We'll see if fans like these 130-140 point games over time.
Durant, even after joining that 73 win team, needs all the help in the world after he got his shit pushed in by 57 y/o Wade a few seconds earlier. Disgusting. Todays games are harder to watch than that time the Jazz scored 54 something points in a Finals game.

Celtics 1825
02-11-2019, 02:38 PM
Isn't it not a double dribble since he lost the ball briefly though?

Ben Simmons 25
02-11-2019, 02:40 PM

Yeah I think an argument can be made that it was a loose ball, even if he was the only one touching it... because he lost control of the ball accidentally and as a result, technically he didn't actually double dribble.

I do think it should be called though simply because if not then the refs have to start getting into judging what someone's intent was when a play goes down a certain way.

Celtics 1825
02-11-2019, 02:41 PM
Yeah I think an argument can be made that it was a loose ball, even if he was the only one touching it... because he lost control of the ball accidentally and as a result, he didn't double dribble.

I do think it should be called though simply because if not then the refs have to start getting into judging what someone's intent was when a play goes down a certain way.
They should've at least reviewed it, for sure

Ben Simmons 25
02-11-2019, 02:42 PM
They should've at least reviewed it, for sure

They probably should have just called it. It's a non reviewable play afaik.

Loco 50
02-11-2019, 02:46 PM
moving pick on Cousins too...

FKAri
02-11-2019, 02:53 PM

Yeah I think an argument can be made that it was a loose ball, even if he was the only one touching it... because he lost control of the ball accidentally and as a result, technically he didn't actually double dribble.

That's not how it works. It's a double dribble. If you have established control of the ball, then lose it, you can't just pick it up with 2 hands and keep on truckin.
Not unless you made a shot attempt that hit glass/rim or someone on the other team touched it.

Uncle Drew
02-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Winslow didn't touch the ball. If he did, it would have been with one of his shoe laces which is impossible to see for the human eye. It's as blatant as they come, clear call. The refs just had to bail him out again after Wade went in raw a possession earlier.

tpols
02-11-2019, 03:04 PM
From the refs perspective it looked like it hit the defenders foot and became a loose ball.

They see that in real time, fast, not slo mo

bison
02-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Winslow didn't touch the ball. If he did, it would have been with one of his shoe laces which is impossible to see for the human eye. It's as blatant as they come, clear call. The refs just had to bail him out again after Wade went in raw a possession earlier.

You can see the ref, Kevin Cutler, in the GIF. It seems conceivable to me that from his angle the ball could have appeared to hit Winslow's foot.

Uncle Drew
02-11-2019, 03:07 PM
It has nothing to do with Warriors. Its all Kevin Durant. They stopped helping OKC after he left.

He's also only reason they don't get cheated against Lebron anymore which is Warriors don't want him to leave.
Explain the free throw disparity of 26 to 8 when the Heat were the aggressive, attacking team all night. When the Heat attempted 23 more field goals. When the Heat had 21(!) offensive boards. Spoelstra even dared the NBA to not fine him because everyone knows this shit was way too obvious. :oldlol:

Spurs m8
02-11-2019, 03:08 PM

Hahahhahahhahahahahahajajaha

You're joking, right?

This explains so much

Uncle Drew
02-11-2019, 03:12 PM
You can see the ref, Kevin Cutler, in the GIF. It seems conceivable to me that from his angle the ball could have appeared to hit Winslow's foot.
It didn't. Even if it did, the contact would have been so minimal that it's not humanly possible to catch it, especially not in real time.

NBASTATMAN
02-11-2019, 03:22 PM
From the refs perspective it looked like it hit the defenders foot and became a loose ball.

They see that in real time, fast, not slo mo

should have been reviewed

hennysmath
12-06-2022, 12:50 AM
It didn't. Even if it did, the contact would have been so minimal that it's not humanly possible to catch it, especially not in real time wordle 2 (https://wordle2.io/).

The team of thieves has been targeting businesses in the area for the past few weeks, stealing items such as computers, cash, and even cars. They're using the guise of a dispute over a parking spot to get into businesses and steal whatever they can.