PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather have Lakers make playoffs or get ready for the future?

Walk on Water
02-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Have Lebron give everything he’s got and get beaten by the Warriors and possibly jeopardize his health. Or stay healthy but get AD and be ready next year. Rebuild for the future.

kennethgriffen
02-11-2019, 03:10 PM
if they just traded lebron for AD they'd be set

they'd easly get another prime max FA this offseason and be racking up titles for years to come... oh well

:lol

superduper
02-11-2019, 03:24 PM
I would rather LeGOAT rack up negative impact 30pt triple doubles while holding the offense hostage straight to Ls for the team as is my M.O.

#LeGOAT :rockon:

Hey Yo
02-11-2019, 03:47 PM
I would rather LeGOAT rack up negative impact 30pt triple doubles while holding the offense hostage straight to Ls for the team as is my M.O.

#LeGOAT :rockon:
Kuzma and others not named LeBron did whatever they wanted on offense yesterday and still got blown the fvck out by 23.

So much for your retarded theory.

superduper
02-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Kuzma and others not named LeBron did whatever they wanted on offense yesterday and still got blown the fvck out by 23.

So much for your retarded theory.

There is nothing that can be done to stop EmGOAT when he's like that, nobody is to blame.

And now that EmGOAT has a real 2nd option in Tobias, watch the fk out :rockon:

FKAri
02-11-2019, 03:52 PM
How about not get AD and just keep on collecting picks like they should've been doing last summer. Magic's afraid to tank for the sake of his public image.

superduper
02-11-2019, 03:55 PM
How about not get AD and just keep on collecting picks like they should've been doing last summer. Magic's afraid to tank for the sake of his public image.

Absolutely agreed.

Bringing Bran on board was the BIGGEST mistake the Lakers have ever made. We should've just been collecting picks and developing our young talent and not fall into his annual tantrums to overhaul the entire team mid season.

Hey Yo
02-11-2019, 03:57 PM
There is nothing that can be done to stop EmGOAT when he's like that, nobody is to blame.

And now that EmGOAT has a real 2nd option in Tobias, watch the fk out :rockon:
What's the Lakers Defense have to do with your retarded theory that if LeBron didn't hold the offense hostage, they would win more often?