PDA

View Full Version : Russell Westbrook: 41.2% FG, 24.4% 3FG - Stat-Padder, overrated, you name it

k0kakw0rld
02-12-2019, 06:23 PM
Disuss :confusedshrug:

Kblaze8855
02-12-2019, 07:02 PM
1 game from the 2 seed....putting up like 14 assists a game the last couple weeks. Among the most hated on players in basketball. Hard to be overrated on here when the only time your name is mentioned its to hate.

They arent gonna win the title because the Warriors will...I dont know what else his team could accomplish other than having a great record then losing in the playoffs.

warriorfan
02-12-2019, 07:10 PM
Russell has done a better job and keeping his FGA down. If he keeps it up the Thunder will be in a good place.

k0kakw0rld
02-12-2019, 07:50 PM
1 game from the 2 seed....putting up like 14 assists a game the last couple weeks. Among the most hated on players in basketball. Hard to be overrated on here when the only time your name is mentioned its to hate.

They arent gonna win the title because the Warriors will...I dont know what else his team could accomplish other than having a great record then losing in the playoffs.
Paul George and Westbrook lost to rookie Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert :oldlol:

They ain't getting past the second round.

Kblaze8855
02-12-2019, 08:00 PM
A philly team with 5 stars the oldest of them being 33 and 1 being the previous seasons MVP and FMVP lost to an actual crackhead who was then banned from the NBA and Bernard Kings little brother.

Shit happens.

And what would getting past the second round even accomplish?

I swear people get caught up in the most irrelevant bullshit on here.

50 people have spent years obsessing over a guy who won 3 NBA titles because he didnt win 5 or 6....you think losing in the conference finals is gonna matter to people?

The Warriors will win the west and literally nothing done by anyone else means anything. This is pretty much a lost era. Everyone playing for a #2 spot nobody is gonna care about.

k0kakw0rld
02-12-2019, 08:16 PM
A philly team with 5 stars the oldest of them being 33 and 1 being the previous seasons MVP and FMVP lost an an actual crackhead who was then banned from the NBA and Bernard Kings little brother.

Shit happens.

And what would getting past the second round even accomplish?

I swear people get caught up in the most irrelevant bullshit on here.

50 people have spent years obsessing over a guy who won 3 NBA titles because he didnt win 5 or 6....you think losing in the conference finals is gonna matter to people?

The Warriors will win the west and literally nothing done by anyone else means anything. This is pretty much a lost era. Everyone playing for a #2 spot nobody is gonna care about.
Since no one but the Warriors has a chance at winning the title, you are telling me that it's okay to lose in the first round? Especially, when you are the favorite? :confusedshrug: Is that right?

Rudeboy3
02-12-2019, 08:48 PM

PG is carrying the team, the OKC are that hihg up because of PG not russ

PeroAntic
02-12-2019, 09:00 PM
14 assists and what 6 TOs per game for throwing uncontrolled passes all day long (since thats how much he handles the rock) gtfo another manufactured star in the mould of Harden

imdaman99
02-12-2019, 10:16 PM
14 assists and what 6 TOs per game for throwing uncontrolled passes all day long (since thats how much he handles the rock) gtfo another manufactured star in the mould of Harden
I think the most manufactured is that fraud Rose. Dude doesn't even play and continues to have DNPs while the Timberwolves keep falling further out of the playoff race :lol but stay jealous and post in more Westbrook threads :roll:

brooks_thompson
02-12-2019, 10:32 PM
Westbrook is awesome. No he is not perfect and he can sometimes even be infuriating. Westbrook is awesome.

Kblaze8855
02-12-2019, 10:51 PM
Since no one but the Warriors has a chance at winning the title, you are telling me that it's okay to lose in the first round? Especially, when you are the favorite? :confusedshrug: Is that right?

Some franchise with no standards might celebrate a first or second round win but really?

Thats the kind of shit that doesnt even make a 6 paragraph career recap.

Everything is such a huge deal to haters or "stans" then 5 years later the only people who even remember the minute details like what exact round a team that couldnt win lost are psychos like me who remember everything that ever happened in the NBA.

When failure is certain what kind of consolation prize is losing in the conference finals? You been feeling good as a Raptor fan last few years? Besides youre gonna hate no matter when it happens. Its just like Lebron haters or any others. It doesnt matter when they fail just that it happens.

LoneyROY7
02-12-2019, 10:59 PM
I think the most manufactured is that fraud Rose. Dude doesn't even play and continues to have DNPs while the Timberwolves keep falling further out of the playoff race :lol but stay jealous and post in more Westbrook threads :roll:

All those AS votes and he STILL couldn't get into the game.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Players and coaches said nah bruh.

DMAVS41
02-12-2019, 11:02 PM
Paul George and Westbrook lost to rookie Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert :oldlol:

They ain't getting past the second round.

A bit unfair.

They also had Carmelo on the team with Donovan refusing to play Grant.

For starters, the Jazz were really good last year, but Melo playing 32 minutes a game in that series is one of the worst coaching decisions in terms of player rotations I can remember.

Now, to Russ...his efficiency is a real problem if this team wants to actually make noise in the playoffs. I can't imagine they can play at an optimal level with him shooting this poorly...

However, it does speak to just how impactful he really is when he can shoot this poorly and have his team playing this well around him...with George easily playing the best ball of his career...

Certainly isn't helping the narrative that other players can't play at an optimal level next to Russ.

warriorfan
02-12-2019, 11:30 PM

:roll:

FKAri
02-12-2019, 11:37 PM
Why has he stopped taking pull up jumpers off the dribble????? He was one of the best in the league at it now he settles for bricks.

Callystarr
02-12-2019, 11:48 PM
He's always been a crappy shooter and GURU of turnovers
#OVERRATED #LACKSFUNDAMENTALS

Gileraracer
02-13-2019, 04:54 AM
He's a horrible shooter. But he doesn't care :confusedshrug:

PeroAntic
02-13-2019, 07:50 AM
And here is this loser like clockwork popping up to defend his mancrush by bringing up Rose. Every single time lol. Hey peasant, I got you on a leash, do you realize that?

As for Rose (who won an MVP with zero statpadding or any care about stats for that matter, and by willing his offensively challenged team to victories), he just stopped Wolves' losing streak while he was out in his first game back.

Unfortunately your losing streak cannot be stopped even by Rose.

PeroAntic
02-13-2019, 07:54 AM

Players ranked him 4th best PG in the east. And of course he didn't make it when the media is biased to statwhore frauds like Westbrick and Haren. Coaches can't leave out 'Mr. Triple double' and 'Mr. 20 Freethrows per game'.

Marchesk
02-13-2019, 10:29 AM
The Thunder will have the second seed come playoff time, and they'll give the Warriors a good workout in the WCF.

BarberSchool
02-13-2019, 12:25 PM
Why has he stopped taking pull up jumpers off the dribble????? He was one of the best in the league at it .:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

He might have been one of the best at making a pull up midrange J LOOK enigmatic, explosive, flashy, and exiting.
But in terms of actually making the shots .... he is one of the worst son.

imdaman99
02-13-2019, 02:16 PM
And here is this loser like clockwork popping up to defend his mancrush by bringing up Rose. Every single time lol. Hey peasant, I got you on a leash, do you realize that?

As for Rose (who won an MVP with zero statpadding or any care about stats for that matter, and by willing his offensively challenged team to victories), he just stopped Wolves' losing streak while he was out in his first game back.

Unfortunately your losing streak cannot be stopped even by Rose.
I love how me taking a shot at Rose triggers you into trying to get personal :roll: you don't have anyone on a leash buddy, I have a hard time believing you haven't faced depressed because of all your players' shortcomings :(

I'm sorry buddy, apparently I hurt your feelings. Feel free to talk more shit about me because you cannot handle the hurt when I make fun of LeRose :( :cheers:

PeroAntic
02-13-2019, 03:00 PM
I love how me taking a shot at Rose triggers you into trying to get personal :roll: you don't have anyone on a leash buddy, I have a hard time believing you haven't faced depressed because of all your players' shortcomings :(

I'm sorry buddy, apparently I hurt your feelings. Feel free to talk more shit about me because you cannot handle the hurt when I make fun of LeRose :( :cheers:
Wait, you keep bringing up Rose whenever Westbrook is being discussed, and Im the one getting personal? I don't even need a leash bro, youre like a lost puppy just following me around and barking about Rose. shoo shoo

imdaman99
02-13-2019, 05:59 PM
Wait, you keep bringing up Rose whenever Westbrook is being discussed, and Im the one getting personal? I don't even need a leash bro, youre like a lost puppy just following me around and barking about Rose. shoo shoo
Nobody gives a shit about Rose, I only brought him up because I know it triggers emotional 7 year olds like you :lol keep catching feelings though :pimp:

See you in the next Westbrook thread buddy. Westbrook, Harden, Lillard >>>> Rose

PeroAntic
02-13-2019, 07:51 PM
Nobody gives a shit about RoseYet you can't stop talking about him:oldlol:

See you in the next Westbrook thread buddy.
I know, you simply cant get his balls out of your mouth.