PDA

View Full Version : Steph is the reason the Warriors will end up with the best record in the league

Stephonit
02-13-2019, 04:18 PM
The Warriors will have the best record at the end of the season. This is my prediction.

Steph showing once again why in the game last night. In a close game he is looking like a spectator in for the most part he says "I might as well stretch a little" in the 4th quarter and scores 8 straight to put the game out of reach of the Jazz.

kennethgriffen
02-13-2019, 04:21 PM
cousins was the guy that turned it around. he gave them a new sense of pride

sometimes you get bored/complacent waiting for the playoffs. i do the same shit online during nba2k games and go through the motions till the 4th quarter

but if suddenly i added another superstar to the roster i would be like "i wonder how i can perform at the best of my abilities with this new lineup"

sd3035
02-13-2019, 04:21 PM
Curry ball = winning

Basically the opposite of Lebaldo ball

Bronbron23
02-13-2019, 05:37 PM
The Warriors will have the best record at the end of the season. This is my prediction.

Steph showing once again why in the game last night. In a close game he is looking like a spectator in for the most part he says "I might as well stretch a little" in the 4th quarter and scores 8 straight to put the game out of reach of the Jazz.
Steph fans are in for reality check after this year. Once Durant leaves the warriors won't be the same. The league has caught up to the pre durant warriors. Not only will they not win another finals they probably won't make another finals.

And if Klay leaves also they may not make the playoffs. Enjoy this year. Because it's the last chance you'll have at a chip

superduper
02-13-2019, 05:41 PM
fixed your title OP

SouBeachTalents
02-13-2019, 05:43 PM
Having 4 other all-stars in the starting lineup helps too

Stephonit
02-13-2019, 07:27 PM
Steph fans are in for reality check after this year. Once Durant leaves the warriors won't be the same. The league has caught up to the pre durant warriors. Not only will they not win another finals they probably won't make another finals.

And if Klay leaves also they may not make the playoffs. Enjoy this year. Because it's the last chance you'll have at a chip

I'm more concerned with age and injury sapping Curry than I am KD leaving

Bronbron23
02-13-2019, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=Stephonit]I'm more concerned with age and injury sapping Curry than I am KD leaving

Celtics 1825
02-13-2019, 08:15 PM
Warriors would still have under 10 losses if Curry wasn't injured

warriorfan
02-13-2019, 09:48 PM
Op has one of the highest iqs on the board. Pay close attention.

bigkingsfan
02-13-2019, 09:50 PM
It was an epic season when they won 73 games and went all the way.