PDA

View Full Version : Two Ex-Lakers Dominate a Meaningless Game

sixer6ad
02-14-2019, 08:02 AM
I'm a lifelong Cavs fan and will be until I'm done. Last night I stopped life and watched the Nets at Cavs, and it turned into a shootout between two ex-Lakers. Jordan Clarkson still has not mastered how to carry a team to wins, but he rolls out of bed making baskets. He scored 42 last night in a 3 OT loss. DeAngelo Russell is calm and cool and almost looks uninterested, but he poured in 36 and carried the Nets to a win in a game they should have lost.

I really don't know much about the inside feelings in Laker Land right now. I only read from the media, many of whom know nothing and get paid to spread drama.

Laker Fans - does it bother you that these two guys are gone and thriving, or is their departure necessary for further success down the road for the Lakers? Both of these guys dominate games in the East.

konex
02-14-2019, 09:00 AM
Not just those two. Nance, Randle and now Zubac too. Their obsession with wanting to build via FA is ridiculous. Why go through all that losing just to let the young talent go so early for mostly nothing?

If Bron doesn't get a chip, it'll be a huge disaster

STATUTORY
02-14-2019, 09:16 AM
Kobe left Lakers with DLo, Randle, Nance, Ingram, Kuzma, team was STACKED

Magic and Lebron ruined the franchise shortly after

hiphopanonymous
02-14-2019, 09:19 AM
Not just those two. Nance, Randle and now Zubac too. Their obsession with wanting to build via FA is ridiculous. Why go through all that losing just to let the young talent go so early for mostly nothing?

If Bron doesn't get a chip, it'll be a huge disaster
Appreciate the effort you put into mentioning this with your curse history and all, but I fear even your curse powers are likely not powerful enough to overcome LeBronball :(

Mr. Jabbar
02-14-2019, 09:23 AM
Hey op, we have been struck by lelocust, there is nothing left in LA. Your franchise is also going through this

coin24
02-14-2019, 09:44 AM
Kobe left Lakers with DLo, Randle, Nance, Ingram, Kuzma, team was STACKED

Magic and Lebron ruined the franchise shortly after

Clarktard sucks, but giving the rest away hurts..

The sudden panic to trade away everyone at brans request while he's clearly declining rapidly is a huge mistake..
LeTiny is destroying the team:facepalm

Manny98
02-14-2019, 10:22 AM
Imagine LeBron + D'GOATgelo and the damage they'd be doing to the rest of the league :eek:

sixer6ad
02-14-2019, 05:40 PM
Hey op, we have been struck by lelocust, there is nothing left in LA. Your franchise is also going through this

Obviously many questions here, including leaving a franchise and a weaker conference that took him to 8 straight finals. No matter what is spoken, it was for reasons outside of basketball - movies, weather, obviously a better city, storied franchise, etc. We are beyond awful this year, but quite frankly we don't believe he left for a better roster. That's a lot of talk - especially right now.

But...the one place he was the King was here. We often wonder if that's gone away out there, as he seems to be getting pounded in many circles. Most importantly, he likes being the King and is this bothering him...

ImKobe
02-14-2019, 05:46 PM
Neither of those guys could play a lick of defense and they were terrible teammates, hence why they got moved.

AirTupac
02-14-2019, 05:53 PM
I could almost guarantee those guys never sniff a championship either. People think we're the raptors or the bucks or philly. We trade players that dont fit the championship type. Fking dweebs :oldlol:

FKAri
02-14-2019, 05:57 PM
Some Laker fans miss DLO but none of them miss Clarkson. He could get buckets but he was dumb as hell and had a bunch of other holes in his game. I thought Kuzma was gonna be Clarkson 2.0 (and well he kinda is) but being a bucket getter at 6'9'' is a lot more extensible.

Gus Hemmingway
02-14-2019, 06:01 PM
Supply of Randle, D'lo, Clarkson and Nance at hand

Growth stunted behind the farewell comedy tour so Kobe could hoist 20 shots a night on 30%

No wonder Lou Will begged to be traded from LAL in '16

Should have seen this value seasons ago

Levity
02-14-2019, 07:04 PM
No Laker fan cares/thinks about Clarkson.

Spurs m8
02-14-2019, 07:16 PM
Thats the bron way.....dont give team mates time to develop....just take the easy way out