PDA

View Full Version : Pippen exposes Lebron for LACK OF EFFORT

lilteapot
02-14-2019, 02:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmjY6vaYovc

:applause: :applause:

It's time for the big media outlets to start pushing out this narrative:

Lebron is NOT a leader
Lebron does NOT make his teammates better (anymore)
Lebron does NOT compete on the defensive end.

The narrative should be similar to what Harden's is now.

I was wrong about him yall.

aj1987
02-14-2019, 03:12 PM

Lebron is NOT a leader

1. LeBron's not a leader and yet, Kyrie called and apologized to LeBron.

2. He doesn't make them better and yet, Ingram, Kuzma, and McGee are having the best seasons of their careers. Zubac was flourishing with LeBron and Rondo is having the best shooting season of his career this season.

3. :roll: :roll:

Spurs m8
02-14-2019, 03:20 PM
Respect when someone admits when they were wrong about bron :cheers:

Spurs m8
02-14-2019, 03:21 PM
1. LeBron's not a leader and yet, Kyrie called and apologized to LeBron.

2. He doesn't make them better and yet, Ingram, Kuzma, and McGee are having the best seasons of their careers. Zubac was flourishing with LeBron and Rondo is having the best shooting season of his career this season.

3. :roll: :roll:

Go eat some rats

eliteballer
02-14-2019, 03:56 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmjY6vaYovc

100grandman
02-14-2019, 04:06 PM
I was shocked when I watched it. Give me a day to compile the footage and I'll openly debate Scottie Pippen on this. WTF is he talking about?!

Did he not watch Lebron his last year in Cleveland in the playoffs against the Pacers? Lebron was hitting clutch shots like every other night!!

Game winners even!!!

Scottie is starting to lose credibility.

100grandman
02-14-2019, 04:10 PM
7 minutes worth of Lebron clutchness.

https://youtu.be/O_VRySsuR9E

scuzzy
02-14-2019, 04:14 PM
Pippen dripping sweat

Dude is still feeling it from last night :lol

NBASTATMAN
02-14-2019, 04:18 PM
Pippen is broke and needs to make headlines to keep his job on ESPN..

STATUTORY
02-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Scottie Pippen:

When I look at Lebron, he's not what Michael was as a player. he's not even what Kobe was

Lebron wont be a consensus top 10 player once we are years removed from his career. NO ONE respects him

Indian guy
02-14-2019, 04:41 PM
Nothing more worthless than an athlete's opinion. They are completely driven by emotion, have little to no grasp of anyone's production or how to evaluate it and basically go by whatever their random criteria is for the day. That's why their opinions change every few weeks.

Pippen has flip flopped on MJ/LeBron like 10 times already.

Which is why I always say, nothing more worthless than an athlete's opinion on a player. If there's a particular facet of a game they're talking about - ie footwork/toughness/defense - concerning somebody they competed against, then I'll listen. Evaluating a player's ability/ranking/impact in vaccum? They're worthless. Completely worthless.

Manny98
02-14-2019, 05:06 PM
So the numbers show LeBron is much more clutch

https://i.postimg.cc/VLk8Hj4H/photo.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/WbCH6ryZ/Screenshot-20181212-225616.jpg

superduper
02-14-2019, 05:07 PM
Pippen is broke and needs to make headlines to keep his job on ESPN..

Why didn't you say this after Pippen said LBJ > MJ? :lol
Fking loser ass Bran stans.

TheCorporation
02-14-2019, 05:10 PM
I sincerely apologize in advance for offending anyone but the devastating facts remain:

https://i.postimg.cc/Jnd16J6V/Bron-gw-post.jpg

More post season game winners than both, combined.

eliteballer
02-14-2019, 06:30 PM
Nothing more worthless than an athlete's opinion. They are completely driven by emotion, have little to no grasp of anyone's production or how to evaluate it and basically go by whatever their random criteria is for the day. That's why their opinions change every few weeks.

Which is why I always say, nothing more worthless than an athlete's opinion on a player. If there's a particular facet of a game they're talking about - ie footwork/toughness/defense - concerning somebody they competed against, then I'll listen. Evaluating a player's ability/ranking/impact in vaccum? They're worthless. Completely worthless.
:roll: his opinion is worthless, but yours means something?

NBASTATMAN
02-14-2019, 06:58 PM
Why didn't you say this after Pippen said LBJ > MJ? :lol
Fking loser ass Bran stans.

I never had to cuz I have always stated that MJ is better than Bron.. So there goes that idiot.. :lol

NBASTATMAN
02-14-2019, 06:59 PM
I sincerely apologize in advance for offending anyone but the devastating facts remain:

https://i.postimg.cc/Jnd16J6V/Bron-gw-post.jpg

More post season game winners than both, combined.

:hammertime: :djparty :yaohappy: :party: :banana:

sammichoffate
02-14-2019, 07:00 PM

Which is why I always say, nothing more worthless than an athlete's opinion on a player. If there's a particular facet of a game they're talking about - ie footwork/toughness/defense - concerning somebody they competed against, then I'll listen. Evaluating a player's ability/ranking/impact in vaccum? They're worthless. Completely worthless.Meltdown.

Poetry
02-14-2019, 07:18 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/WbCH6ryZ/Screenshot-20181212-225616.jpg

I only checked LeBron's numbers, but they don't match the numbers on basketball reference. I'll update my old thread later.

jstern
02-14-2019, 07:40 PM
He doesn't have it, or at least doesn't step it up the same way a Jordan does. Specially when shooting free throws. Now his free throw shooting, specially as he's gotten older, it's very telling of his clutch abilities.

aj1987
02-14-2019, 07:49 PM
Go eat some rats
Can

hold this L
02-14-2019, 08:17 PM
Ingram isn't playing better this year than last. His stats are slightly higher, but he seems to play so much better with Lebron off the floor then on. Saying that, obviously Bron makes players better, but to me that will generally always be specialized 3&Ds, some 11-15th bums, and iso scorers don't get better or worse.

Real14
02-14-2019, 08:21 PM
Go eat some rats
He's a bitch ass n.igga indeed! Beta just like his hero or she-ro should I say:lol btw Pippen made me proud today by spitting that truth:applause: :cheers:

Real14
02-14-2019, 08:23 PM

Lebron is NOT a leader

I tried to tell u bro, glad u see the light!:applause: :cheers:

aj1987
02-14-2019, 08:25 PM
He's a bitch ass n.igga indeed! Beta just like his hero or she-ro should I say:lol btw Pippen made me proud today by spitting that truth:applause: :cheers:
Pippen also called LeBron the GOAT, you obese homeless ****.

Real14
02-14-2019, 08:29 PM
Pippen also called LeBron the GOAT, you obese homeless ****.
Keep fantasizing that I'm obese and homeless cuz u salty as f.uck bro:lol Pippen said TODAY that the bitch is not even better than Kobe so there it go.Shaq and Barkley said the same.

aj1987
02-14-2019, 08:35 PM
Keep fantasizing that I'm obese and homeless cuz u salty as f.uck bro:lol Pippen said TODAY that the bitch is not even better than Kobe so there it go.Shaq and Barkley said the same.
Shaq never said that. Shaq said something like

Real14
02-14-2019, 08:38 PM
Shaq never said that. Shaq said something like “Kobe should be in the discussion”.

BTW, you posted your ugly obese mug here with a fake gun. You also said your mom hates you and you’re homeless. So yeah, there’s that.

Let’s not forget that LeBron’s the GOAT according to Pippen.
Pippen was drunk when he said that before and payed to say it. That was not me dumb bitch, that was another poster obviously. Me and my mom cool now and I'm definitely not homeless so take that L bitch!:lol

aj1987
02-14-2019, 08:41 PM
Pippen was drunk when he said that before and payed to say it. That was not me dumb bitch, that was another poster obviously. Me and my mom cool now and I'm definitely not homeless so take that L bitch!:lol
He sure was drunk. LeBron is a top 3 GOAT and brick is top 15 on a good day, Cecil.

Real14
02-14-2019, 08:44 PM
He sure was drunk. LeBron is a top 3 GOAT and brick is top 15 on a good day, Cecil.
Legends would disagree Ezekiel :oldlol:

aj1987
02-14-2019, 08:46 PM
Legends would disagree Ezekiel :oldlol:
Disagree Ezekiel what, Cecil? Go on.

100grandman
02-14-2019, 08:51 PM
He doesn't have it, or at least doesn't step it up the same way a Jordan does. Specially when shooting free throws. Now his free throw shooting, specially as he's gotten older, it's very telling of his clutch abilities.

Free throws are more clutch than contested shots from farther away now?

:rolleyes:

kennethgriffen
02-14-2019, 09:09 PM
I was shocked when I watched it. Give me a day to compile the footage and I'll openly debate Scottie Pippen on this. WTF is he talking about?!

Did he not watch Lebron his last year in Cleveland in the playoffs against the Pacers? Lebron was hitting clutch shots like every other night!!

Game winners even!!!

Scottie is starting to lose credibility.

the thing about lebron is for the most part of his career he's shy'd away from these shots and most of the ones he's hit were with little or no pressure vs teams that laid down for him in series

and he goes in and out of this bipolar phase where he'll hide from the basketball in the clutch

he's the most confusing player ever. i genuinely think he protects his fg% or is afraid of having to go to the line sometimes. that or he doesn't want the blame if they lose

JohnMax
02-14-2019, 09:12 PM
Its always fanbases that are jealous of Kobe that are big Lebron fans

Heat fans- salty Kobe overshadowed Wade
76ers fans- salty Kobe overshadowed Iverson and beat them in 2001

Real14
02-14-2019, 09:14 PM
Facts:applause:

Real14
02-14-2019, 09:16 PM
Disagree Ezekiel what, Cecil? Go on.
Your name is Ezekiel N.igga :lol

NBASTATMAN
02-14-2019, 09:52 PM

I actually agree with this .. Lebron wasnt born with the I dont give a fcuk attitude that MJ and Kobe were.. But he has grown into a player that DELIVERS..

He has more game winners than either of them in the playoffs.. BUT OF COURSE YOU WILL ARGUE AGAINST THAT FACT..

So PIP had a point when he said Bron didnt have the gene but he has shown he can step up and win games with GAME WINNERS

StrongLurk
02-14-2019, 10:23 PM
Recency bias and putting the highest expectations on Lebron every moment.

No one remembers all the times Mike and Kobe didn't get the ball at the end because it happened a long time ago.

Same thing will be said about Bron. People move on in life and forget.

Ca$H
02-14-2019, 10:38 PM
https://www.si.com/nba/2019/02/14/scottie-pippen-lebron-james-not-what-kobe-bryant-michael-jordan-were-players

NBASTATMAN
02-14-2019, 10:46 PM
https://www.si.com/nba/2019/02/14/scottie-pippen-lebron-james-not-what-kobe-bryant-michael-jordan-were-players

He was talking about CLUTCH GENE.. We have all seen the video..

Duncan21formvp
02-15-2019, 01:55 AM
Players who are clutch don

sportjames23
02-15-2019, 02:45 AM
LeStans are melting the fvck down. We got 'em on the ropes, boys.

FINISH THEM!

brownmamba00
02-15-2019, 03:05 AM
Pip basically calling lebron overrated. No defense no clutch gene.