PDA

View Full Version : I've been a Laker fan for 24 Years and LeBron is Breaking Me...

AirTupac
02-14-2019, 09:20 PM
I've seen some shit squads in my lifetime and some great squads. I've seen teams that weren't contending but we're exciting to watch. There has usually always been some shred of light despite even our worst stretches.... even last year was a much brighter picture for us as we had loads of young talented guys who were looking to break out that won 35 games by themselves and were destined to break 40+ alone.... but with all this... I am honestly telling you that LeBron is breaking my fukkking heart watching my team.

He's destroying everything we've built towards.... his posse tried to take over LA and failed and now all the young guys have a marked grave because LeBron will get or try to get what he wants at all costs. Playoffs looks like a stretch now. LeBron gets his stats...hoorah and yet he plays 0 defence on the other end and expects to get WINS in the West. How can a leader try so little on one end when your team NEEDS YOU? How can you take so much time off when your team is faltering. Maybe I am just used to players who gave it their all to do what it took to win...

Maybe I was expecting something else. But LeBron drained all the fun from the team cause the losses we're experiencing now are BRUTAL because not only is LeBron being super passive but he plays for his stats and pouts when things don't go right....he's not even giving it his all to get wins to drag this beat up Lakers team back in playoff contention. The Hawks loss was brutal. No heart from the young guys (Thanks to the Leposse constantly bitchin) and LeBron is playing for his stats while at the same time going on interviews and saying "he has nothing left to prove". Sick. What an athlete and champion. Thanks Bron.

Hot take: Lonzo has been more conductive to wins than LeBron. Somehow he's been the engine of this team because his defence rubs off on others. When your leader refuses to play D... what makes you think the team will follow? THIS TEAM WAS BUILT off run and gun. Its no surprise that when Lonzo went down, the team looks godawful.

Ben Simmons 25
02-14-2019, 09:22 PM
How many new LeBron threads can you make with no new LeBron news?

You can pretend any which way you want... but you only care about LeBron. That's literally it.

NBASTATMAN
02-14-2019, 09:23 PM
YET KOBE HAS ALL THE RECORDS FOR LEADING THE WORSE LAKER TEAMS EVER.. :roll:

AirTupac
02-14-2019, 09:24 PM
Lol I love when LeBron stans refuse to acknowledge any of the points that are valid. Its music to my ears. It also confuses me as to why they refuse to acknowledge that Bron has SERIOUS faults....I mean its right there in black and white.

kennethgriffen
02-14-2019, 09:26 PM
i was a laker fan from 1997 till the day lebron signed

i had a lonzo jersey

tore it in half

i even tore up my kobe jersey

i don't own a single thing that says "lakers" on it anymore... i knew from day ONE he would ruin the franchise

if only OP followed my lead. oh well

AirTupac
02-14-2019, 09:31 PM
The thing is. I still will give LeBron a chance. He's on my team. I'm a Laker fan for life. But as it stands and what has gone done the last 2 months with not only LeBron but apparently our Front Office. That shit was despicable. What are you rushing towards? They're both to blame. You were 4th seed going up higher with a full healthy squad... then you listen to LeBrons demands to try and bandage something up despite all that talk about waiting and patience? I mean FFS the whole team knows theyre being traded in the summer. Now we lost another prospect in Zubac because of this failed experiment. Muscala of all people... some random fukwitt I've never heard of who is much worse than a 19 year old Zubac even.

Its been shocking the last 2 months. LeBron is #1 to blame... Magic and Pelinka are a close 2nd now for listening to Bron.

FKAri
02-14-2019, 09:35 PM
Kobe's last season with Byron Scott was worse. Nothing wrong with Kobe getting a nice send off. But the real problem that season was...well I'll let you see for yourself:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4j2mvw

superduper
02-14-2019, 09:36 PM
Dw bro, just watch the boxscore instead of the actual games like all Bran stans do and you'll be just fine

AirTupac
02-14-2019, 09:38 PM
Kobe's last season with Byron Scott was worse. Nothing wrong with Kobe getting a nice send off. But the real problem that season was...well I'll let you see for yourself:

We all knew Kobe was retiring though... what does that have to do with a 34 year old LeBron destroying this team.

We accepted the fact that Kobe after his achilles (started getting other serious injuries) was at the tailend of his career and not the same. It was bitter sweet seeing him that season. Wasn't the same Kobe I grew up with but it was his last season with a bunch of young guys. I also saw the healthy Kobe drag an absolute decimated team filled with injuries carry them into the playoffs. Legit carried them playing 48 minutes a game for a stretch of a couple weeks. He played so much and so many different positions (he played point for a month and had his career high in assists that season I think) to just get that team into the playoffs. And he tore his achilles doing that.

What is LeBrons excuse? Why is he crying again? It's not a new theme. He's been doing this his whole career and I am sick of it happening to MY team. Bring up some valid points of why my criticisms are untrue. I wanna hear LeBron fans or fans in general explain to me why my line of thinking is faulty. Ill still give LeBron a chance these next 2 months....

Like I said, maybe I was just too used to players who gave it their all to just get wins. Not this manufactured shit. Bringing ****ing wine to games and having the whole team traded after preaching "patience"...

NBASTATMAN
02-14-2019, 09:40 PM

:roll:

kennethgriffen
02-14-2019, 09:42 PM
The thing is. I still will give LeBron a chance. He's on my team. I'm a Laker fan for life. But as it stands and what has gone done the last 2 months with not only LeBron but apparently our Front Office. That shit was despicable. What are you rushing towards? They're both to blame. You were 4th seed going up higher with a full healthy squad... then you listen to LeBrons demands to try and bandage something up despite all that talk about waiting and patience? I mean FFS the whole team knows theyre being traded in the summer. Now we lost another prospect in Zubac because of this failed experiment. Muscala of all people... some random fukwitt I've never heard of who is much worse than a 19 year old Zubac even.

Its been shocking the last 2 months.

the thing is ... the franchise is ruined not just while lebrons a part of it and not just after he leaves the team in shambles... this franchise will be forever tainted and known as one of lebrons shitholes. his jersey will be hanging in staples even if he never wins a title. he will be part of every all time team in nba 2k. he will be part of tribute videos and interviews and maybe even commentary on games. he will have laker throwback jerseys for years to come. hes forever a part of the laker family

so there is no escaping lebron after he infected this franchise. hes a laker for life

its like trying to be arian christian... once hitler associated himself with that religion everyone basically had to throw that shit out

you will always be associated with a total fraud

https://media.giphy.com/media/hEwkspP1OllJK/giphy.gif

its over

AirTupac
02-14-2019, 09:42 PM
:roll:

^^^ This is some classic millennial , gen X type of response. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AirTupac
02-14-2019, 09:43 PM
the thing is ... the franchise is ruined not just while lebrons a part of it and not just after he leaves the team in shambles... this franchise will be forever tainted and known as one of lebrons shitholes. his jersey will be hanging in staples even if he never wins a title. he will be part of every all time team in nba 2k. he will be part of tribute videos and interviews and maybe even commentary on games. he will have laker throwback jerseys for years to come. hes forever a part of the laker family

so there is no escaping lebron after he infected this franchise. hes a laker for life

its like trying to be arian christian... once hitler associated himself with that religion everyone basically had to throw that shit out

you will always be associated with a total fraud

https://media.giphy.com/media/hEwkspP1OllJK/giphy.gif

its over

Nah bro. He might (still hasn't completey) destroy this franchise for a few years. But if this is the trend thats going on, you better believe Laker fans will be chanting shit against Bron. Lol @ him getting his jersey retired with 0 rings won. He will be a joke if he keeps this path up with us.

Gus Hemmingway
02-14-2019, 09:45 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Commando Tankbe!

Serving Lakers top draft picks since 2005 :bowdown:

FKAri
We all knew Kobe was retiring though... what does that have to do with a 34 year old LeBron destroying this team.

We accepted the fact that Kobe after his achilles (started getting other serious injuries) was at the tailend of his career and not the same. It was bitter sweet seeing him that season. Wasn't the same Kobe I grew up with but it was his last season with a bunch of young guys. I also saw the healthy Kobe drag an absolute decimated team filled with injuries carry them into the playoffs. Legit carried them playing 48 minutes a game for a stretch of a couple weeks. He played so much and so many different positions (he played point for a month and had his career high in assists that season I think) to just get that team into the playoffs. And he tore his achilles doing that.

What is LeBrons excuse? Why is he crying again? It's not a new theme. He's been doing this his whole career and I am sick of it happening to MY team. Bring up some valid points of why my criticisms are untrue. I wanna hear LeBron fans or fans in general explain to me why my line of thinking is faulty. Ill still give LeBron a chance these next 2 months....

Like I said, maybe I was just too used to players who gave it their all to just get wins. Not this manufactured shit. Bringing ****ing wine to games and having the whole team traded after preaching "patience"...
I didn't really blame Kobe much...did you read my whole post or just have a meltdown the moment you read "Kobe"? You stupid phakk0t.

AirTupac
Waiting for a legit response....

kennethgriffen
02-14-2019, 09:51 PM
Nah bro. He might (still hasn't completey) destroy this franchise for a few years. But if this is the trend thats going on, you better believe Laker fans will be chanting shit against Bron. Lol @ him getting his jersey retired with 0 rings won. He will be a joke if he keeps this path up with us.

you don't understand...

maybe you are impartial to lebron. but most people despise the guy. he's tainted the lakers and driven away millions of people like me

then when lebrons gone and all his fans move on... whos left

the laker fanbase will shrink exponentially... all the die hard kobe fans are gone. we found new homes. we represented half of laker nation

after his troops leave laker tv ratings will plummet. their tv deals will be worth less. their revenue will shrink. their penny pinching will be 10 fold

i have no doubt they will become the knicks of the west if they haven't already

AirTupac
02-14-2019, 09:52 PM
Lakers have arguably the best franchise in the league. Lol @ you thinking LeBrons bigger than us. So retarded. I'm done replying to you retard :rolleyes:

kennethgriffen
02-14-2019, 09:56 PM
Lakers have arguably the best franchise in the league. Lol @ you thinking LeBrons bigger than us. So retarded. I'm done replying to you retard :rolleyes:

the lakers haven't been the same since jerry died. they have like 5 or 6 buss kids telling jeanie to penny pinch/stay under the cap

revenue sharing/luxury tax ruined the lakers

losing 100 million kobe fans might not seem like a big deal with 100 million lebron fans moving in. but what about after he retires

this ship already sank when jerry died. now its about to hit the bottom of the ocean

AirTupac
02-14-2019, 09:59 PM
Well I'll agree the NBA has cucked the Lakers in recent times.... starting with the CBA that instituted things to prevent Lakers from dominating all the time and having half the league against us.

I hope Jeanie fights back next CBA because this is nonsense. Having other GM's tell GM's not to trade with us. So cringe.

superduper
02-14-2019, 09:59 PM

Bran wasn't bigger than Miami. Riley shut that down asap.

Magic is a buffoon though. They need an alpha.

tontoz
02-14-2019, 10:02 PM
The Cavs were a mess before the AS break last year, drama central and made a huge trade with mixed results. Ended up in the Finals.

I am no Lebron fan but his MO is to pick it up after the AS break.

NBASTATMAN
02-14-2019, 10:05 PM
you don't understand...

maybe you are impartial to lebron. but most people despise the guy. he's tainted the lakers and driven away millions of people like me

then when lebrons gone and all his fans move on... whos left

the laker fanbase will shrink exponentially... all the die hard kobe fans are gone. we found new homes. we represented half of laker nation

after his troops leave laker tv ratings will plummet. their tv deals will be worth less. their revenue will shrink. their penny pinching will be 10 fold

i have no doubt they will become the knicks of the west if they haven't already

this idiot says Lebron has driven him away yet makes hundreds of posts about Lebron each week.. This Dude should be in COMEDY..

Spurs m8
02-14-2019, 10:41 PM
Waiting for a legit response....

I'm waiting too....

You've raised 100 good points, and I can't see a Bron stan with a single reply or rebuttal to any of it?

That's because they know their dude is cancer, they just wont admit it.

Mr. Jabbar
02-14-2019, 10:43 PM
I can't lie, I broke down half way through the op. Needed a few mins to put my self together and continue through it...

What can I say, AirTupac, I'm a diehard Lakers fan just like yourself... I can feel your pain and relate to it perhaps like no1 else here can (ok maybe eye test). I've been going through the same soul-searching process, and the dilemas that landing Lelocust bring.

It wont be easy... there are no shortcuts for LeLocust (ironic, I know)...But I do know this. This won't last forever, and maybe later rather than sooner, Lakers will shine once again. And we will be here, to celebrate our next Lakers championship while LeLocust is nothing more than an afterthought that will always guide us as to what not to do.

:cheers:

nashwade
02-14-2019, 10:46 PM
here's what I think went down

Magic doesn't think any of Ball, Kuzma or Ingram will bring the franchise anywhere close to playoffs or win any series. so he figured out the next best thing without having to win rings - sell tickets and merchandise. rake up revenues. keep his job.

Enter old man Lebron

bluechox2
02-14-2019, 11:00 PM
lebron taking over for kobes final 3 years

knicksman
02-14-2019, 11:11 PM
this is what you get for letting a fake leader run your team. Lebron has never been a leader. Just look at cleveland. And "any man who must say i am the king is no king at all." Lebron is a fraud. And only a dumbass cant see it.

And1AllDay
02-15-2019, 12:24 AM

The military sound effects and Roy Hibbert clips alone were worth it all thank you bless up my G :bowdown:

kennethgriffen
02-15-2019, 12:28 AM
this idiot says Lebron has driven him away yet makes hundreds of posts about Lebron each week.. This Dude should be in COMEDY..

driven away from being a lakers fan you nitwit

of course lebron is still entertaining. hes the best comedian since george carlin passed away

Dray n Klay
02-15-2019, 12:29 AM
driven away from being a lakers fan you nitwit

Your entire life is about LeBron

AirTupac
02-15-2019, 12:43 AM

Oh the irony you little dweeb :oldlol:

FKAri
02-15-2019, 01:18 PM

Excellent post :applause:

AirTupac
02-15-2019, 01:20 PM

Forgot to change accounts retard :lol

bigkingsfan
02-15-2019, 01:25 PM

red1
02-15-2019, 01:34 PM
any laker fan who is whining about this year is an idiot period - this was always going to be a two year rebuild

Celtics 1825
02-15-2019, 03:49 PM
And yours isn't?

superduper
02-15-2019, 03:52 PM

https://brain-images-ssl.cdn.dixons.com/9/6/10136169/l_10136169_001.jpg

elementally morale
02-15-2019, 04:13 PM
Some of us told you this last summer. You were babbling WCF and Finals plus maybe beating GSW. :oldlol:

Nothing that happens now is unexpected.

I thought a 6th or 7th place and second round is possible... while I said it would be tough to watch. You said: LeBron is great and this team is going to the Finals.

And look at yourself now. :oldlol:

coin24
02-15-2019, 04:23 PM

Really simon??:lol :lol

kennethgriffen
02-15-2019, 04:29 PM

lakers were in a tailspin after jerrys death anyway. revenue sharing/luxury tax killed the franchise

the buss kids don't even have that much money ... jeanie only has a net worth of 20 million

if they go over the cap they'll bankrupt the franchise

no ability to compete

lebron f*cked up BIG TIME going there

Wally450
02-15-2019, 05:20 PM
OP is weak minded and doesn't understand basketball.

RealSkipBayless
02-15-2019, 05:54 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/bY3BNCMY/4-E4627-EE-715-A-4374-9592-95279662125-C.jpg

AirTupac
03-10-2019, 12:43 AM
Result: He has broken us Laker fans :(

Smoke117
03-10-2019, 12:46 AM
That are you possibly 24+ baffles me considering you have the intelligence of a 9 year old.

moongaze
03-10-2019, 12:46 AM
Dudes talking about two year rebuild 😂 literally no one thought this team would miss the playoffs in brawns first season

AirTupac
03-10-2019, 12:48 AM
I miss Randle and Lopez. I miss team chemistry. I miss a lot of things :( :( :(

moongaze
03-10-2019, 12:55 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/bY3BNCMY/4-E4627-EE-715-A-4374-9592-95279662125-C.jpg

LMAO classic

k0kakw0rld
03-10-2019, 01:32 AM
Did Not Read Op Because You Are A Fakkit.