PDA

View Full Version : As a Jordan stan lets get one thing clear.

Mask the Embiid
02-23-2019, 12:05 PM
I have Jordan ranked #1 on every top 20 list i've ever made on this site.Lets get one thing clear though, and this coming from a Jordan Stan.I dont think anyone seriously thinks Jordan is actually better at the game of basketball than LeBron.

Our guy just has a resume that will never be matched.There is a difference from greatest ever (ali) and the best boxer ever (peak roy jones)

Jordan is the greatest ever.The game evolved though.We respect and recognize lebron as the better actual player.

DaHeezy
02-23-2019, 12:11 PM
Jordaneers don't see that. Just for posting your OP you have just been considered a Jordan hater

superduper
02-23-2019, 12:21 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yo I know someone at The Onion who could hook you up for posting stuff like this

ballinhun8
02-23-2019, 01:12 PM
Who is we?? Why would we recognize someone as the better player when we clearly do not see that as truth.

Everyone will have a difference of opinion. Just because one player stuffs at stat sheet more does not make them the better basketball player. Nor does extenuating circumstances of team rosters with or without said player also equal impact.

But to infamous posters like daheezy who has always incorrectly categorized all Jordan fans as having the same mindset, he has already made his assumption that we would all consider you a hater. When in fact, we would just disagree.

Big164
02-23-2019, 01:20 PM
He

AlternativeAcc.
02-23-2019, 02:11 PM
Who is we?? Why would we recognize someone as the better player when we clearly do not see that as truth.

Everyone will have a difference of opinion. Just because one player stuffs at stat sheet more does not make them the better basketball player. Nor does extenuating circumstances of team rosters with or without said player also equal impact.

But to infamous posters like daheezy who has always incorrectly categorized all Jordan fans as having the same mindset, he has already made his assumption that we would all consider you a hater. When in fact, we would just disagree.
..meltdown

TheCorporation
02-23-2019, 02:26 PM
Great point, his resume is impressive, having built up a nice collection of accolades against feared rivals such as the New York Milkmen and the Cleveland Shoe salesmen.

He was impressive. For the 90s.

Fast forward to today's modern, advanced league and he would be a slightly more athletic DeMar Derozan. Which is fine. DeMar is a good player. But he is nothing special.

Mask the Embiid
02-23-2019, 02:31 PM
Fast forward to today's modern, advanced league and he would be a slightly more athletic DeMar Derozan. Which is fine. DeMar is a good player. But he is nothing special.
Jordan would never get stripped in the clutch costing his team the game...EVER!

NEVER!

ImKobe
02-23-2019, 02:31 PM
10 straight scoring titles in full seasons played, leads RS and Playoffs in career ppg, has put up numbers in championship runs that Lebron could ever dream of, averaged less than 30 ppg in only one Playoff run for his career (Rookie year 29 ppg), is considered one of the GOAT defensive guards.

Only clear advantage Lebron does have is his rebounding, everything else can be argued for MJ.

Shaquille O'Neal
02-23-2019, 06:09 PM
LeGED doesn't shoot that well. Poor footwork. Crab dribble, stiff-arm bulldozing on sheer size and muscle.
LeGED isn't in the top 20 based on pure skills. You know it and I know it.
All he has is a spin move and a skiff arm. Dude can't even hit 70% of his freethrows. :facepalm

Overdrive
02-23-2019, 06:15 PM
Great point, his resume is impressive, having built up a nice collection of accolades against feared rivals such as the New York Milkmen and the Cleveland Shoe salesmen.

He was impressive. For the 90s.

The only guy who beat Jordan in the playoffs between '91 and '98 was hired by the Cavs as a 39 yo to beat Dwight Howard and Hedo Turkoglu. And1 and you are the biggest retards on the board, by a long shot.

NEVER!

Like Lebron never had turnovers late in playoff games.

Marchesk
02-23-2019, 06:22 PM
As a long-time Lebron fan, I agree that King Harden is simply better at today's game.

Prometheus
02-23-2019, 06:53 PM
OP is dumber than a crushed up bag of rocks

Literally no one thinks that. Teenagers think LeBron is better, everyone else knows what's up.

LeBron sucks and is a beta at heart, a coward and a loser. Just like OP. Just like OP.

RRR3
02-23-2019, 07:00 PM
OP is dumber than a crushed up bag of rocks

Literally no one thinks that. Teenagers think LeBron is better, everyone else knows what's up.

LeBron sucks and is a beta at heart, a coward and a loser. Just like OP. Just like OP.
Yes, LeBron James sucks at basketball.

You are so smart.

Prometheus
02-23-2019, 07:04 PM
Yes, LeBron James sucks at basketball.

You are so smart.

It's all relative, you crybaby. He's obviously one of the greats. He "sucks" if he's being considered for GOAT. Compared to the necessary standard of what GOAT means, yeah, he flat out sucks. Doesn't measure up.

Mask the Embiid
02-23-2019, 07:09 PM
you're still foaming at the mouth over that irrelevant comment i made over a month ago:oldlol:

you know who you are....

https://i.gifer.com/origin/76/76a7dbb34d84cba307c741dc601d0fd2_w200.gif

Mr.GOAT2408
02-23-2019, 07:13 PM
LeBron is way behind MJ, LeStans struggle to accept it but Jordan's dominance was on another level

Some perspective: 40 year old MJ with awful knees relying almost entirely on jumpshots was better than 19 year old LeBron, only one year apart. Never understood how people thought MJ couldn't dominate this era. Maybe not to the same extent, but it won't be far off. He'd be the best player of this era

RRR3
02-23-2019, 07:21 PM
It's all relative, you crybaby. He's obviously one of the greats. He "sucks" if he's being considered for GOAT. Compared to the necessary standard of what GOAT means, yeah, he flat out sucks. Doesn't measure up.
You

Prometheus
02-23-2019, 07:21 PM
I have no problem explaining exactly why I hate you - because you're a race-baiting bigot who constantly says divisive things to keep racism alive. If I can fight against one thing while I am alive, it is racism. I think racism is the most evil force on Earth.

I hate you just like I hate masonanddixon. It doesn't matter what genes you have. I only hate you for thinking it does.

Comment? Not sure what you're talking about. The only thing I remember you saying was about my "please ban me" post... if you think I'm mad about that, then you're obviously confused, since before that happened, I was already telling you I would cut your throat in the wild. Seems like maybe I already had an issue :lol

But we didn't need to go there - I was happy keeping this thread about MJ > LBJ, so if you don't mind I'll just get back to bullying now.

Spurs m8
02-23-2019, 07:29 PM
Op, you're not a Jordan Stan though.... You're a bandwagon Philly fan who watched his first game of basketball 9 months ago

Mask the Embiid
02-23-2019, 08:09 PM
https://i.gifer.com/6Srn.gif
https://media2.giphy.com/media/13l7w7N4Vr1dw4/giphy.gif

Celtics 1825
02-23-2019, 08:15 PM
What tf kind of mental gymnastics is OP doing

TheCorporation
02-23-2019, 08:27 PM
Dilemma time

https://i.postimg.cc/y8YXwmHj/1550957224619.jpg

:eek: Uh oh :eek:

TheCorporation
02-23-2019, 08:29 PM

NEVER!

:roll: :roll: :applause: :D

Jasper
02-24-2019, 12:11 AM
op is a funny dude .:lebronamazed: