PDA

View Full Version : Two dudes win 1st and 2nd in Girls Connecticut Track Championships

Hawker
02-25-2019, 12:06 AM
https://www.apnews.com/dcbca5cf940548628dba351f6c91bcd9

She recently finished second in the 55-meter dash at the state open indoor track championships. The winner, Terry Miller of Bloomfield High, is also transgender and set a girls state indoor record of 6.95 seconds. Yearwood finished in 7.01 seconds and the third-place competitor, who is not transgender, finished in 7.23 seconds.

What is going on? Calling Jefferson Money.

:biggums:

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/transgered-athletes-ht-05-jpo-1890622_hpEmbed_16x9_992.jpg

diamenz
02-25-2019, 12:13 AM
this is straight ****ed up. how is this fair to the REAL girls?

Hawker
02-25-2019, 12:18 AM
this is straight ****ed up. how is this fair to the REAL girls? ****ing disgusting.

think ima drive over to boy's town chicago and kick some random ass.

You could argue this is actually the slippery slope that traditional conservatives warned about if you really think about it.

Show this to hardline traditionalists in the 70s and 80s and try to tell them they aren't wrong.

Draz
02-25-2019, 01:20 AM
I don't support this shit

iamgine
02-25-2019, 04:35 AM
Perhaps the rage is coming mostly from outside. Is it possible that in that community, everything is fine? Perhaps they place being welcoming above the obvious physical advantage transgenders have. After all, it's only girl's track we're talking about here. Problem arise when it's a more violent sport like MMA.

Pushxx
02-25-2019, 04:56 AM
hahahaha damn i'd be pissed if i were a woman

Rolando
02-25-2019, 05:41 AM
Perhaps the rage is coming mostly from outside. Is it possible that in that community, everything is fine? Perhaps they place being welcoming above the obvious physical advantage transgenders have. After all, it's only girl's track we're talking about here. Problem arise when it's a more violent sport like MMA.

Good observation. It's just girl's track. Maybe they don't really care about who wins...Who knows? I just find it kind of odd that these people who were born male and for most of their lives developed as males are seen as having no advantage. What kind of logic are people operating under?

Anyway, it is just girls sports....so basically none of this matters to anyone outside the girls and their parents, I guess.

coin24
02-25-2019, 06:05 AM
If it's just school crap then who cares really, if they're fitting in and everyone is cool with it then there's no problem..:confusedshrug:

If it's competitive/pro/Olympics then obviously there is a real problem.

iamgine
02-25-2019, 06:12 AM
Good observation. It's just girl's track. Maybe they don't really care about who wins...Who knows? I just find it kind of odd that these people who were born male and for most of their lives developed as males are seen as having no advantage. What kind of logic are people operating under?

Anyway, it is just girls sports....so basically none of this matters to anyone outside the girls and their parents, I guess.
Bolded are actually false assumption. Even the trannies themselves acknowledge they have a natural advantage.

dunksby
02-25-2019, 06:26 AM
If it's just school crap then who cares really, if they're fitting in and everyone is cool with it then there's no problem..:confusedshrug:

If it's competitive/pro/Olympics then obviously there is a real problem.
It's already happened, a philosophy doctor changed genders and became a world champion in women's cycling :oldlol:

https://s27394.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Unknown-1-1.jpeg

coin24
02-25-2019, 06:57 AM
It's already happened, a philosophy doctor changed genders and became a world champion in women's cycling :oldlol:

That is really disturbing:oldlol:

dunksby
02-25-2019, 07:18 AM
That is really disturbing:oldlol:
Say hello to Australia's new women's handball star:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJYdXj7Kac

zeerghit
02-25-2019, 08:30 AM
why they are allowed to compete?

Nanners
02-25-2019, 09:21 AM
I think transgenders in womens sports is only a good thing.

For one thing, seeing trans women absolutely obliterate people who were born female dismisses every myth about women being physically equal to men... but more importantly once there are enough trans women focused on athletics maybe womens sports leagues like WNBA will actually become watchable.

The sad reality of biology is that females ****ing suck at athletics compared to males (for reasons rooted deeply in genetics), so replacing biological women with men who cut their dick off will only improve the quality of womens sports.

TheMan
02-25-2019, 09:46 AM
https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/thats-a-man-baby-gif-6.gif

Doranku
02-25-2019, 09:48 AM

For one thing, seeing trans women absolutely obliterate people who were born female dismisses every myth about women being physically equal to men... but more importantly once there are enough trans women focused on athletics maybe womens sports leagues like WNBA will actually become watchable.

The sad reality of biology is that females ****ing suck at athletics compared to males (for reasons rooted deeply in genetics), so replacing biological women with men who cut their dick off will only improve the quality of womens sports.
:roll: :roll: :roll: Actually a good point.

egokiller
02-25-2019, 09:55 AM
We are more worried about people being able to live a happy life at the risk of ruining the olympics than we are having people just play the cards they are delt. Does someone with a ***** who wants a dick have a good hand to play with? They may have a 2 7 offsuit but sometimes you just have to play what you are dealt and deal with it instead of ruining the lives of others (potential champion olympians)

CelticBaller
02-25-2019, 11:51 AM
CT is a liberal heaven

red1
02-25-2019, 12:10 PM

this is the goofiest shit I've seen in my life :roll:

Vino24
02-25-2019, 12:36 PM
I thought women wanted equality?:confusedshrug:

kennethgriffen
02-25-2019, 12:45 PM
why doesn't a struggling fringe nba basketball player just pull a juwanaman and chase the wnba

its actually a reality in todays world and entirely possible

Nanners
02-25-2019, 12:50 PM
why doesn't a struggling fringe nba basketball player just pull a juwanaman and chase the wnba

I would actually consider watching WNBA if this happened.

You put a rando bench NBA player like Dion Waiters, Will Barton, or Tyreke Evans in the WNBA and they are instantly the best player in the league by 10 miles. Also it would just be hilarious watching all these women getting blocked and dunked on by a man.

DaHeezy
02-25-2019, 12:53 PM
This is evolve and eventually trans will have their own category. Women will want their category back eventually. If we're going to live in a society that accepts that community then they should get their own category. Because let's face it. If this trend continues there will be no biological women in sports. We'll be watching exclusively trans. Women will go back into the kitchen

dunksby
02-25-2019, 01:01 PM

Because there is always Euroleague and CBA both pay much better.

Akrazotile
02-25-2019, 01:03 PM
This is evolve and eventually trans will have their own category. Women will want their category back eventually. If we're going to live in a society that accepts that community then they should get their own category. Because let's face it. If this trend continues there will be no biological women in sports. We'll be watching exclusively trans. Women will go back into the kitchen

Nobody's watching women's sports anyway. They basically exist as charity.

As a couple posters mentioned, this may actually be a useful lesson for young ladies about the false tenets of liberal feminism.

A little reminder that nature does not make everyone equal in ability.

kennethgriffen
02-25-2019, 01:04 PM
Because there is always Euroleague and CBA both pay much better.

yeah but imagine just destroying the wnba and being able to play at home. become a national sensation. getting some crazy endorsements.

going to europe would just make you like everyone else and your career might not last as long either

in the wnba a dude could play till hes 50

dunksby
02-25-2019, 01:10 PM
yeah but imagine just destroying the wnba and being able to play at home. become a national sensation. getting some crazy endorsements.

going to europe would just make you like everyone else and your career might not last as long either

There is always China. The fact of the matter is that you gotta be ill in the head to go through hormone therapy even if you don't chop off your *****.

imdaman99
02-25-2019, 01:13 PM

We got WNBA superstars like Tuarasi not playing for a year because she got paid overseas. There is no hype with WNBA. Not to mention how much someone would get clowned for doing that...

Akrazotile
02-25-2019, 01:14 PM

Frankly there are tens of thousands of dudes in this country who wouldnt sniff a roster even in the CBA, Euro, or G-League, but would absolutely destroy the WNBA.

I'd bet the 5 best ball players on ISH could form a team and beat WNBA players. It's not an insult to women, the ladies in the WNBA are actually impressively skilled. There are women in the WNBA with more skill than some men in the NBA. I think it's a great league for young girls who like basketball to watch.

But the physical gap is just inescapable. Men have an enormous advantage on average. It's just not a fair competition.

TheMan
02-25-2019, 01:20 PM
In case you haven't watched the WNBA Live video game ad :rockon:

https://youtu.be/3FGI7R0u3TQ

TheMan
02-25-2019, 01:25 PM
Frankly there are tens of thousands of dudes in this country who wouldnt sniff a roster even in the CBA, Euro, or G-League, but would absolutely destroy the WNBA.

I'd bet the 5 best ball players on ISH could form a team and beat WNBA players. It's not an insult to women, the ladies in the WNBA are actually impressively skilled. There are women in the WNBA with more skill than some men in the NBA. I think it's a great league for young girls who like basketball to watch.

But the physical gap is just inescapable. Men have an enormous advantage on average. It's just not a fair competition.True dat...

There are 15 year old American high school soccer teams that have beaten the US Women's National Team in scrimmage play and the USWNT are amongst the best, if not the best, in the world...now imagine them going up against 15 year old Brazilian or German or Argentinian boys :eek: Shit would get laughable.

Thorpesaurous
02-25-2019, 01:57 PM
I think the next big question will be college scholarships. Are these girls eligible to play as women at division I colleges? Do they impact title 9?

How soon before some college coach just recruits a team of all transgender kids?

Akrazotile
02-25-2019, 02:03 PM
I think the next big question will be college scholarships. Are these girls eligible to play as women at division I colleges? Do they impact title 9?

How soon before some college coach just recruits a team of all transgender kids?

Finally gonna get my degree after all these years.

https://i.giphy.com/media/LDYDYu9gRpNLi/giphy.webp

Hawker
02-25-2019, 02:40 PM

Yeah, this is just obtuse thinking. Do you think these transgender kids will just stop at high school sports or will it extend afterwards?

You gotta stop it at the start. There are definitely people against this but the PC police will just label them as transphobic.

Take a look at what happened with Martina Navritolova. She was once a worshipped lesbian sports celebrity...now maligned by an gay advocacy group. Now I just sit back and laugh at these people eating their own but again...slippery slope proven right essentially.

It's definitely a broader cultural topic - not just confined to "their community." To say otherwise is putting your head in the sand and being tolerant of stupidity.

http://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/id/26035626/martina-navratilova-removed-lgbt-organisation-board-transphobic-comments

Dr Seuss
02-25-2019, 03:29 PM
wild prediction. in about 30 years after decades of outrage from "the PC world" sports in general will no longer have gender biases and will just have the best of the best in every league. the PC culture thinking they won the battle with this change, until the realize every league after that will be MEN only.

dunksby
02-25-2019, 03:31 PM
wild prediction. in about 30 years after decades of outrage from "the PC world" sports in general will no longer have gender biases and will just have the best of the best in every league. the PC culture thinking they won the battle with this change, until the realize every league after that will be MEN only.
darWIN :rockon:

Rolando
02-25-2019, 05:31 PM
Yeah, this is just obtuse thinking. Do you think these transgender kids will just stop at high school sports or will it extend afterwards?

You gotta stop it at the start. There are definitely people against this but the PC police will just label them as transphobic.

Take a look at what happened with Martina Navritolova. She was once a worshipped lesbian sports celebrity...now maligned by an gay advocacy group. Now I just sit back and laugh at these people eating their own but again...slippery slope proven right essentially.

It's definitely a broader cultural topic - not just confined to "their community." To say otherwise is putting your head in the sand and being tolerant of stupidity.

http://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/id/26035626/martina-navratilova-removed-lgbt-organisation-board-transphobic-comments

Wow! Thanks for the link. Navratilova just stating the facts. People are messed up.

AlternativeAcc.
02-25-2019, 05:45 PM

Facepalm.

Everybody already knows men are physically superior, having guys that transitioned into girls competing with real girls is only a BAD thing. I feel horrible for the poor girl who finished third. A lifetime of work ruined by mentally disturbed freaks.

You're an idiot.

HylianNightmare
02-25-2019, 06:39 PM
There should be a tranny division

Nanners
02-25-2019, 07:43 PM
Facepalm.

Everybody already knows men are physically superior, having guys that transitioned into girls competing with real girls is only a BAD thing. I feel horrible for the poor girl who finished third. A lifetime of work ruined by mentally disturbed freaks.

You're an idiot.

if everyone knew that men were physically superior, transgenders wouldnt be allowed to compete in ay womens sports.

thats nice that you feel horrible for the girl who finished third... personally I feel horrible for anybody who has to watch womens sports.

TheMan
02-26-2019, 01:21 AM
if everyone knew that men were physically superior, transgenders wouldnt be allowed to compete in ay womens sports.

thats nice that you feel horrible for the girl who finished third... personally I feel horrible for anybody who has to watch womens sports.
A liberal who is quite sexist :lol

I enjoy some women's sports like gymnastics and tennis...better than the men's version IMO

PickernRoller
02-26-2019, 02:18 AM

:lol :lol

Charlie Sheen
02-26-2019, 10:39 AM

I like college softball, but my interest is split evenly between sportsfan and pervert :lol

Prometheus
02-26-2019, 10:55 AM
The world is full of complicated issues that have no simple or obvious solutions.

This is not one of those issues. If you were born male, you may not compete in women's-only sports. End of story.

Hawker
06-14-2020, 01:54 AM
Order is restored. Policy allowing transgender athletes to compete against US Title IX law.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/may/28/connecticut-transgender-federal-civil-rights-lawsuit

jstern
06-14-2020, 02:11 AM
Order is restored. Policy allowing transgender athletes to compete against US Title IX law.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/may/28/connecticut-transgender-federal-civil-rights-lawsuit

I wonder how RRR3 and the other members of his transgender forum are taking this news. This is like a big step back.

Manny98
06-14-2020, 09:56 AM

R3 is not going to like this :lol

CelticBaller
06-14-2020, 10:46 AM

:applause:

bluechox2
06-14-2020, 12:27 PM
They sucked at men’s sports... decided to dominate the womens

The Hick
06-14-2020, 01:23 PM
I am all for trans women competing. It will eventually lead to one league in all events. Then women that want to be women can get back to what they're supposed to be doing, making themselves pretty for us, having our babies, and making us a sandwich barefoot and pregnant.