PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Bricks Huge FT vs Memphis... (Ingram w/ 32, Kuzma w/22)

AirTupac
02-25-2019, 11:26 PM
Another brick in the clutch time. Thanks LeBron.

Ingram with 32/6/4 on 67%

Kuzma with 22/4/2 on 60%

BigKobeFan
02-25-2019, 11:27 PM
Aiiirrrr baaaalllll

STATUTORY
02-25-2019, 11:27 PM
MORE HELP PLEASE :roll:

RealSkipBayless
02-25-2019, 11:29 PM
I'm not used to losing like these guys ~ Lebron James

AirTupac
02-25-2019, 11:30 PM
God how the ***!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU MISS SUCH A HUGE FREETHROW AND THEN AIRBALL. IM SO FUKKKKING SICK OF THIS DOUCHE

Spurs m8
02-25-2019, 11:34 PM
Mr anti-clutch

bigkingsfan
02-25-2019, 11:34 PM
God how the ***!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU MISS SUCH A HUGE FREETHROW AND THEN AIRBALL. IM SO FUKKKKING SICK OF THIS DOUCHE
I love you.

AirTupac
02-25-2019, 11:35 PM
I am so ashamed that this is what we've become. My teams reduced to cheering for this trash diva of a subhuman rat.

Mr. Jabbar
02-25-2019, 11:36 PM
Miss clutchest FT

Charge

Airball

AirTupac
02-25-2019, 11:38 PM
We dont deserve playoffs. These next couple years are gonna suck with Bron.

Charlie Sheen
02-25-2019, 11:41 PM
Charge

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9tva6yDtr1qhgtp8.gif

ClipperRevival
02-25-2019, 11:42 PM
We dont deserve playoffs. These next couple years are gonna suck with Bron.

Seriously man, WTF are we gonna do now that we are stuck with old ass Bron for 3 more years?

golden24boy
02-25-2019, 11:43 PM
So what will be tonight's LeExcuse? young guys? i mean 32+22 on 60+% shooting isnt enough?

AirTupac
02-25-2019, 11:45 PM
Seriously man, WTF are we gonna do now that we are stuck with old ass Bron for 3 more years?

IDK man. Things turned sour quickly. My friends warned me about LeBron coming. I was honestly so hyped we got him at first but everything they told me, is coming true.

AirTupac
02-25-2019, 11:59 PM
Im bumping this for a week idgaf

Celtics 1825
02-25-2019, 11:59 PM
So what will be tonight's LeExcuse? young guys? i mean 32+22 on 60+% shooting isnt enough?
Bran had a triple double which is all that matters to Wheels

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-26-2019, 12:00 AM
no Wade, Ray, Korver, Bosh or Kyrie in crunch time to save him:biggums:

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 12:01 AM
no Wade, Ray, Korver, Bosh or Kyrie in crunch time to save him:biggums:

He had 21 year old BRANDON INGRAM drop 32/6/4 on 67% and hes still gonna BITCH about the team

Mr.GOAT2408
02-26-2019, 03:27 AM
We need a real leader in Lonzo coming back. He's the best defender, passer, and most valuable player on this team to go along with being the best leader

Ingram showed a lot of heart but there's not much you can do when the veterans on this squad care more about stats than playing winning basketball :facepalm

LAVAR BALL
02-26-2019, 03:46 AM
We need a real leader in Lonzo coming back. He's the best defender, passer, and most valuable player on this team to go along with being the best leader

Ingram showed a lot of heart but there's not much you can do when the veterans on this squad care more about stats than playing winning basketball :facepalm

When all these veterans have been signed for one year contract, hearing "Next year we target a huge free gent, don't hope to be back" well of course they're gonna do what they have to do. Right now these veterans are playing for July, not April

(And yeah, Lebron just totally ****ed up the AD situation. No one will wanna
play with a guy who try to gets you traded. His communication the last 5 weeks just destroyed the credit he has toward the rest of the team)

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 03:54 AM
Where's that old retarded fukk elementale morale who was convinced Ingram was garbage and Kuzma was an allstar. You stupidass waste of an old man :facepalm

Since the ASB, BI is averaging 29.3/8/2.7 on 56.6/60/75.9 shooting

34-24 Footwork
02-26-2019, 05:22 AM
Where's that old retarded fukk elementale morale who was convinced Ingram was garbage and Kuzma was an allstar. You stupidass waste of an old man :facepalm

Since the ASB, BI is averaging 29.3/8/2.7 on 56.6/60/75.9 shooting

He wasn't the only one. In the last 3 years, This entire forum was shitting on:

Ingram
D Russell
Randle

Alot of people have gone quiet about Ingram ever since.

ImKobe
02-26-2019, 05:26 AM

NEED

MORE

HELP!!!!

brooks_thompson
02-26-2019, 05:58 AM
I really hate that he keeps implying the young guys suck. I didn't really like them and they haven't fully convinced me yet, but BI and Kuzma have been playing really well and Ball's been injured. What sense does it make to pin it on them?

I think this is frustration because LBJ has definitively lost his grip on the league. He's 'only' a top 5-7 guy now and there is just a generation gap that can't be bridged between him and his best teammates.

coin24
02-26-2019, 10:45 AM
According to LEspn the most relevant part of the game was brans tripe double:lol :facepalm

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 10:51 AM
According to LEspn the most relevant part of the game was brans tripe double:lol :facepalm

You're another guy that trashed Ingram for 2 years. *** u too :rockon:

*** Elementale Morale especially. What a stupid cuck of a geezer.

Wally450
02-26-2019, 11:00 AM
Ingraham ball doesn't win the Lakers games. He's trash.

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 11:00 AM
Ingraham ball doesn't win the Lakers games. He's trash.

Then you must agree Tatum and Brown are absolute garbage.

FreezingTsmoove
02-26-2019, 11:07 AM
Im such a fool for believing in this fraud :(

elementally morale
02-26-2019, 01:15 PM
He wasn't the only one. In the last 3 years, This entire forum was shitting on:

Ingram
D Russell
Randle

Alot of people have gone quiet about Ingram ever since.

Ingram had a really nice stretch of games lately. I still think Kuzma is going to be a lot better in the long run... but if I'm proven wrong so be it.

On another note, I was someone who didn't want LeBron on the Lakers because on the one hand I don't like boring basketball and on the other I thought this team is not good for him nor is he good for the roster.

It happened at the time 80% of posters on this board (including Laker fans) were jumping up in the air that we landed a superstar and WCF is a guarantee plus several rings is a possibility.

I'm feeling okay about my predictions. My problem with Ingram was his attitude not his talent. I still have my doubts. We will see... 2 years from now.

ArbitraryWater
02-26-2019, 01:16 PM
Ingram had a really nice stretch of games lately. I still think Kuzma is going to be a lot better in the long run... but if I'm proven wrong so be it.

On another note, I was someone who didn't want LeBron on the Lakers because on the one hand I don't like boring basketball and on the other I thought this team is not good for him nor is he good for the roster.

It happened at the time 80% of posters on this board (including Laker fans) were jumping up in the air that we landed a superstar and WCF is a guarantee plus several rings is a possibility.

I'm feeling okay about my predictions. My problem with Ingram was his attitude not his talent. I still have my doubts. We will see... 2 years from now.

literally never said

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 01:19 PM

Just curious. What is wrong with his attitude? People often get mixed up with his facial expression and demeanour with overall attitude. His attitude has been superb despite trade talks every year, being in L.A's limelight, he has been humble and hardworking and we are now seeing the best stretch of his career despite all the turmoil. He seems to have a great head on his shoulder. And how do you think Kuzma can fix his defensive woes? He is clearly being targeted by every team on that end.

elementally morale
02-26-2019, 01:34 PM
Just curious. What is wrong with his attitude? People often get mixed up with his facial expression and demeanour with overall attitude.

It may have something to do with it, yes.

My main problem with Ingram was this: you just never knew how much attention he will pay the next game. Next quarter. Next possession. Half the time he looked like someone who is basically sleeping out there, especially on offense. (His defense has usually been great.)

To me he looked like someone who didn't really care. Is he talented? Absolutely. Never said he wasn't. Talent alone doesn't take you very far though unless you have the body of Shaq.

I admit, it may have partly been due to young age. (Not mine, LOL) We will see. I don't dislike Ingram. I felt (and I still do) that mindset is something you have a very tough time to change.

I played competitive basketball. I wasn't bad. One of my teammates made it to the NBA, even. What was the biggest difference? Well he may have been more talented but the biggest difference was mindset. I enjoyed playing... I just didn't want to win at all costs. If we had an interesting game and I played well... it was good enough for me. I didn't mind losing that much. Kornel David, the teammate I'm talking about really hated losing. His mindset was different. He ended up being a much much better player despite the fact that we were at basically the same level at age 16-17.

Not everyone is made for professional sports. I certainly was not.

In a way, I feel sorry for the Jordan types. Nothing is enough, ever. So if it turns out to be true that Ingram is nothing more than a borderline all-star who on the other hand enjoys his life... good for him.

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 01:43 PM
At least BI is finally putting up consistent games now. I still think he has potential to be a top player in the league. I just hope he doesn't take half the season to get going every year. He has gone on these streaks every year post-allstar break. I like his mindset. He doesnt even care about the statline from last night because it was an L. He's quiet but they call him tiny dog for a reason. He just needs to tune into that dog in him more and so far he has. BI and Kuz are the only bright spots in this shithole of a season. You were right about LBJ though.... abysmal

elementally morale
02-26-2019, 01:45 PM
And how do you think Kuzma can fix his defensive woes? He is clearly being targeted by every team on that end.

It's effort. He will never be a great defender. Not long, big or athletic enough. But with dedication he can become above average.

Being high on Kuzma never meant I was talking about a superstar. All I said was multiple all star. The 2nd best player on a championship team who can occasionally be the 1st scoring option.

The Lakers do not have a player on their roster now that's going to become a superstar. They have an aging superstar and some young talent. Of which talent I think Kuzma is the biggest one. Still not superstar quality. Decent all-star.

elementally morale
02-26-2019, 01:53 PM
BI and Kuz are the only bright spots in this shithole of a season. You were right about LBJ though.... abysmal

Yeah. That was my main concern.

I've seen 10 championship runs 'live'. These days I'm looking for exciting basketball and young players developing. Both of which I couldn't envision with LeBron on board.

One thing was obvious. This roster is not built for LeBron ball. So you either keep losing or try to build a team around LeBron. LeBron ball is (used to be) effective... but boring. And the Lakers young talent was nothing like LeBron ball (it was at times exciting but not winning). So you have to trade young talent (see Zubac and the failed AD trade) and/or keep losing. It was inevitable.

Nothing happening this season is a surprise. LeBron is being himself. On and off the court. That's him. Always has been. Magic is being himself, too. I'm not sure I'd even call it sad.