PDA

View Full Version : LeLocust was drinking wine and writing rap songs when he missed game vs Warriors....

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 03:49 AM
The night before LeBron sat out against the Warriors for

kennethgriffen
02-26-2019, 03:52 AM
whs playofe m9de advocated yet?

no

dint think so

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaDFycMVMAAZAV6.jpg

Spurs m8
02-26-2019, 03:55 AM
Hahahahahh jesus christ

Why is he so cringe?

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 03:57 AM
Hahahahahh jesus christ

Why is he so cringe?

LeCringe
LeLelocus
Le21 year old YDK > Playoff Bron

bobopenguin
02-26-2019, 05:59 AM
this guy goes to lakers literally for retirement life.

MJistheGOAT
02-26-2019, 08:08 AM
MJ was playing and dominating after hard parties.
LeManufactured drinks a cup of wine and goes DNP

Phenith
02-26-2019, 09:34 AM
This was probably planned a long time ago and that game was probably going to be a "rest" game for him from the beginning of the season.

The obviousness of why LBJ actually went to LA has been thoroughly discussed, he clearly made the move to expand his "product". He's done being a guy that takes his team to the finals, he'll be happy enough in the limelight and expanding his product. The whining about his teammates is just the LBJ way, that again should be no surprise to anyone.

90sgoat
02-26-2019, 09:43 AM
Lebron clearly wanted to be carried at this point in his career.

The problem is, other stars do not want to carry him, if they don't get the credit.

This would be like old Kareem getting credit for Magic's work.

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 03:12 PM
Bump

FKAri
02-26-2019, 03:14 PM
Locutus. :applause:

You can't stop him but can only hope to contain him.

http://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/3/36/Picard-borg.png

dazzer87
02-26-2019, 03:22 PM
Lebron clearly wanted to be carried at this point in his career.

The problem is, other stars do not want to carry him, if they don't get the credit.

This would be like old Kareem getting credit for Magic's work.
This....Dude thought PG or Kawhi Leonard was going to join him like the way Love in Cleveland and Bosh did back in 2010.......

red1
02-26-2019, 03:41 PM
respect thats what the **** I'm talking about looking like playoff mode for sure sippin that drink mang

https://www.lovethistrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2-chainz-Lebron-770x692.png

Elosha
02-26-2019, 03:57 PM
I've criticized LeBron plenty on ISH for a host of reasons, but this is just stretching it. LeBron had an injury. He's an older player with a lot of mileage, it happens. He also has a life outside of basketball, just like every other NBA player, just like everyone who works.

What he does on his own time is his own business, as long as it doesn't affect the team or his health. So he was up at midnight, so what? :confusedshrug: It's not that late, lots of people go to bed way later than that. I don't think his injury was the kind that needs massive amount of rest to heal, and likely he gets adequate rest most of the time. And who cares if he was drinking a glass of red wine? It's actually good for you in moderate amounts.

There's so much dumb criticism of superstars at times. Nothing here was outrageous. It's not like if he'd gone to bed at 8:00 p.m. that night he'd be playing against the Warriors the next day. This type of criticism just comes off as petty.

bison
02-26-2019, 04:16 PM
I remember Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins on some podcast telling stories of how in between games during his Chicago Bulls days, Rodman would invite Corgan to fly out to Vegas where he’d party, get smashed and stay up all night. Not only that, this was in between PLAYOFF games. But LeAlcoholic can’t handle a lil vino? :kobe:

dazzer87
02-26-2019, 04:18 PM
respect thats what the **** I'm talking about looking like playoff mode for sure sippin that drink mang

https://www.lovethistrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2-chainz-Lebron-770x692.png
his face expression when drinking wine? :biggums:

brooks_thompson
02-26-2019, 04:47 PM
I think it's incredibly cute that he wears a 'more than an athlete' hoodie to a session featuring his extracurricular interests

red1
02-26-2019, 04:49 PM
his face expression when drinking wine? :biggums:
nah that's the facial expression of being mentally checked out, aka lakers playoffs mode

I think it's incredibly cute that he wears a 'more than an athlete' hoodie to a session featuring his extracurricular interests

I find that slogan funny as well.

bron ain't shit BUT an athlete

thefatmiral
02-26-2019, 07:55 PM
Baller mode.

Spurs m8
02-26-2019, 08:50 PM

HAHAAHAHAAHAH OMG I DIDN'T EVEN READ THAT.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DYING OF CRINGE

aj1987
02-26-2019, 10:18 PM
Hahahahahh jesus christ

Why is he so cringe?
A dude with hundreds of millions of dollars drinking wine is cringe? What does that make you, a pathetic loser who has dedicated his "life" to hating on that dude?

Spurs m8
02-26-2019, 10:37 PM
A dude with hundreds of millions of dollars drinking wine is cringe? What does that make you, a pathetic loser who has dedicated his "life" to hating on that dude?

dude, its obviously not the fact he's drinking wine.

Look at his hoodie and look at the way he pretends to be some studio music guru....so unnatural hahah

My life is s1ck, im killing it tbh

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 11:06 PM

Youre loser pathetic rat ass needs to ask for permission to post in my threads boy

Smoke117
02-26-2019, 11:08 PM
LEALPHA :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

aj1987
02-26-2019, 11:50 PM
Youre loser pathetic rat ass needs to ask for permission to post in my threads boy

dude, its obviously not the fact he's drinking wine.

Look at his hoodie and look at the way he pretends to be some studio music guru....so unnatural hahah

My life is s1ck, im killing it tbh
:biggums:

So, he shouldn't try to do something he enjoys? Not everyone is a no-life loser like AirRetard.

You literally only exist to hate on a grown man playing a sport.

I honestly do not ask obese basement dwelling midget retards for permission.

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 11:52 PM
:biggums:

So, he shouldn't try to do something he enjoys? Not everyone is a no-life loser like AirRetard.

You literally only exist to hate on a grown man playing a sport.

I honestly do not ask obese basement dwelling midget retards for permission.

Cant even make a post properly. How is windows 98 over there you rat smelling fukwiititt. Go make some fake IRS calls for 10 cents a day :lol

aj1987
02-27-2019, 12:02 AM
Cant even make a post properly. How is windows 98 over there you rat smelling fukwiititt. Go make some fake IRS calls for 10 cents a day :lol
Are you upset, you obese and retarded midget? Did I hurt your feelings? :oldlol:

AirTupac
02-27-2019, 12:04 AM
kurra durra murra murra murra ratskin rurrduh

scuzzy
02-27-2019, 12:05 AM
Like a bawss :oldlol: :rockon: