PDA

View Full Version : Why wont they fire Luke Walton!? Does he have nudes of Jeanie Buss or something?

Mask the Embiid
02-26-2019, 10:54 AM
Why does she refuse to fire him?Why does she keep going to bat for this piece of shit?WTF does he have over these people that they wont fire his sorry ass!She has some type of emotional attachment to him.This is the 1st time in my life where i think a girl is unqualified for a job because she's a girl.

He's not a good coach!Why not shake things up, WHAT THE **** do you have to lose?Everyone knows he's gone after this year anyway.MAKE A MOVE ALREADY!20 games left smfh.I am not going to watch the ****ing Clippers in the playoffs!

90sgoat
02-26-2019, 10:59 AM
Privilege.

Mask the Embiid
02-26-2019, 11:41 AM
They have to be ****ing...literally, nothing else makes sense on why he hasnt been fired.

I thought luke was gay but i guess not

Either she has some weird attachment to him(which means she has a mental problem) or they are having an affair which would at least explain the attachment

FIRE HIM HE'S A BAD COACH FOR THIS TEAM AND NO ONE RESPECTS HIM!

Charlie Sheen
02-26-2019, 11:50 AM
Why does she refuse to fire him?Why does she keep going to bat for this piece of shit?WTF does he have over these people that they wont fire his sorry ass!She has some type of emotional attachment to him.This is the 1st time in my life where i think a girl is unqualified for a job because she's a girl.

He's not a good coach!Why not shake things up, WHAT THE **** do you have to lose?Everyone knows he's gone after this year anyway.MAKE A MOVE ALREADY!20 games left smfh.I am not going to watch the ****ing Clippers in the playoffs!
What's wrong with the Clippers? Avery Bradley is clanking shots for the Grizz now and any combination of that backcourt is fun to watch again.

superduper
02-26-2019, 11:52 AM
Because it's Bran's fault.

BigKobeFan
02-26-2019, 12:07 PM
Bran and his 30m contract hasn't improved win percentages. It would have been better off with Julius randle

BANE?
02-26-2019, 12:36 PM
Love how when anything goes wrong, blame goes to coach but they are given no credit when a team is succeeding. The importance of coaching is overstated for the most part, it

superduper
02-26-2019, 12:38 PM
Love how when anything goes wrong, blame goes to coach but they are given no credit when a team is succeeding. The importance of coaching is overstated for the most part, it’s rare to see examples of coaching actually transforming a team into a contender(like what Bud is doing with MIL). At the end of the way, the wins and losses are determined by the play on the court and the players have stunk it up. Magic deserves to leave first, not Luke, he put this shit roster together after all.

Nah that only happens on LeGOAT's teams for some strange odd mysterious reason

LukeWalton
02-26-2019, 09:38 PM
nah.

unfortunately I only have Nudes of Jim :cry:

fourkicks44
02-26-2019, 10:01 PM
Man I was jerking off to nude pictures of Jeanie Buss when I was 13 years old.

Everyone has seen that shit.

dazzer87
02-26-2019, 10:03 PM
Luke is giving Jeanie the D........