PDA

View Full Version : At this point should the Lakers resign Kobe Bryant?

TheCorporation
02-26-2019, 05:40 PM
If they want a chance at Zion Williamson? After all, Kobe is the master of low win totals and tanking. If you don't believe me, please see exhibit A below

https://i.postimg.cc/PxygMFPW/3-year-Kobe.png

Exhibit A

These are Kobe's last 3 years. Is this literally the worst 3 years for a max guy ever?

21.67 win average for 3 years :lol :lol

Should the Lakers bring back Kobe to have a chance at getting Zion?

SamuraiSWISH
02-26-2019, 05:43 PM
He'd be their best, toughest player immediately and their spiritual leader.

TheCorporation
02-26-2019, 05:45 PM
He'd be their best, toughest player immediately and their spiritual leader.

We need to sign this 21-win King

21winBe

:bowdown:

SamuraiSWISH
02-26-2019, 05:46 PM
On both sides of the ball mind you. He'd allow Rondo / Ball to play their games. Can you imagine Mamba mentality influencing Kuz and Ingram? They'd be a legit force to dethrone the Warriors.

kennethgriffen
02-26-2019, 05:47 PM
at the time the lakers were under tanking orders to keep their draft picks.

kobe took a lot of nights off and missed a ton of games while arguably healthy enough to play.

i remember after the broken bone thing they cleared him for the last month and he just shut it down or some shit.

can't really take those records seriously

if the lakers were facing the possibility of losing their 1st round pick this season if they didn't finish with a bottom 5 record then i bet you any amount of money they would have shut lebron down for the rest of the season probly 2-3 weeks ago

the 60 point last game showed kobe could have easly put up 25-30 a lot more nights when he was putting up 15-17

he got up to play lebron too and dropped like 35

TheCorporation
02-26-2019, 05:48 PM
On both sides of the ball mind you. He'd allow Rondo / Ball to play their games. Can you imagine Mamba mentality influencing Kuz and Ingram? They'd be a legit force to dethrone the Warriors.

Absolutely, no doubt. Have you seen this tear he went on recently to back up your claim?

17 wins full of killer instinct :bowdown:

SamuraiSWISH
02-26-2019, 05:49 PM
LeBron will shut himself down with some vague "2010 esque elbow" injury when it becomes imminent the playoffs are totally out the picture. Narrative spin control, and blame deflecting.

TheCorporation
02-26-2019, 05:49 PM
at the time the lakers were under tanking orders to keep their draft picks.

kobe took a lot of nights off and missed a ton of games while arguably healthy enough to play.

i remember after the broken bone thing they cleared him for the last month and he just shut it down or some shit.

can't really take those records seriously

if the lakers were facing the possibility of losing their 1st round pick this season if they didn't finish with a bottom 5 record then i bet you any amount of money they would have shut lebron down for the rest of the season probly 2-3 weeks ago

the 60 point last game showed kobe could have easly put up 25-30 a lot more nights when he was putting up 15-17

he got up to play lebron too and dropped like 35

SamuraiSWISH
02-26-2019, 05:50 PM
They should bring back Kobe to just get into the playoffs at his age, FIRST

G0ATbe
02-26-2019, 06:17 PM
Bron led us to too many wins prior to his injury to even have a chance now. If Zion was the goal we would've signed Kobe at the start of the season. Wouldn't have been a bad idea either cus nobodies beating the warriors

kennethgriffen
02-26-2019, 06:19 PM
Bron led us to too many wins prior to his injury to even have a chance now. If Zion was the goal we would've signed Kobe at the start of the season. Wouldn't have been a bad idea either cus nobodies beating the warriors

not with the new lottery system

now the bottom 3 teams only have like a 10% chance each instead of the near 25% they used to have

if anyone knows the actual difference post it. i'm just guessing from something i heard a year ago

E_Stamkos
02-26-2019, 06:28 PM
You could roll Kobe out on your wheelchair and he'd still be a better defender than Lebitch

ImKobe
02-26-2019, 06:31 PM
If they want a chance at Zion Williamson? After all, Kobe is the master of low win totals and tanking. If you don't believe me, please see exhibit A below

Exhibit A

These are Kobe's last 3 years. Is this literally the worst 3 years for a max guy ever?

21.67 win average for 3 years :lol :lol

2014 season looks a lot like Lebron's average win record in the Finals. Are you more concerned about the RS than the Finals? Seems like the typical bransexual to me.

TheCorporation
02-26-2019, 06:33 PM

:roll: :roll: :applause: