PDA

View Full Version : NBA.com: The Toronto Raptors can't stop Kyrie Irving

k0kakw0rld
02-26-2019, 11:30 PM
https://ca.nba.com/news/toronto-raptors-cant-stop-kyrie-irving-boston-celtics-playoffs-matchup-kyle-lowry/1pmzca4h2b0e718bz38ef0xaig

I am crying :roll: :oldlol: :lol 3/10 FG 7 points :oldlol:

Kawhi > Kyrie
Siakam is also now better than Tatum

I dare anybody to say otherwise

TommyGriffin
02-26-2019, 11:32 PM
Tatum is better than Siakim.

TheCorporation
02-26-2019, 11:34 PM
Go baby Raps!

n00bie
02-26-2019, 11:42 PM

WTF? :lol

red1
02-26-2019, 11:43 PM
naaaaah

k0kakw0rld
02-27-2019, 12:25 AM
No one cares about flashy step-back threes anymore.

Siakam is better at everything except maybe "shot-making ability" which by the way Tatum has been massively overrated. I sincerely do not anything special in him.

superduper
02-27-2019, 12:27 AM

Hell to the nah lmao

ballinhun8
02-27-2019, 12:42 AM
Regular. Season.

Outta all people you'd expect a Raps/Nets/Warriors/Spurs/Lakers/Sixers fan to know this.

k0kakw0rld
02-27-2019, 12:51 AM
Regular. Season.

Outta all people you'd expect a Raps/Nets/Warriors/Spurs/Lakers/Sixers fan to know this.
:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping You can do much better than just saying the same damn thing. Your Bulls are trash but you are not welcome in Toronto. Worry about them first, thanks.

We got a FMVP in Kawhi, a player better than Kyrie and anybody on the Celtics roster. We got playoffs experience in Gasol, Danny Green.

Basically why are you watching the regular season, idiot? :confusedshrug:

ballinhun8
02-27-2019, 12:57 AM
:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping You can do much better than just saying the same damn thing. Your Bulls are trash but you are not welcome in Toronto. Worry about them first, thanks.

We got a FMVP in Kawhi, a player better than Kyrie and anybody on the Celtics roster. We got playoffs experience in Gasol, Danny Green.

Basically why are you watching the regular season, idiot? :confusedshrug:

Yes my team. My ONE team is trash but that's called rebuilding. This is our second year in the rebuild and we already have a player who is going to be better than anyone on this Raptors team next season.

And I'm not watching regular season. There's no need to.

Oh btw. You know you're bandwagoning ass ain't welcome in Toronto either. Not with the way you go around calling other grown men Prince and Daddy ROFL

Celtics 1825
02-27-2019, 01:04 AM
As a Celtics fan, this ain't it chief

k0kakw0rld
02-27-2019, 01:08 AM
Yes my team. My ONE team is trash but that's called rebuilding. This is our second year in the rebuild and we already have a player who is going to be better than anyone on this Raptors team next season.

And I'm not watching regular season. There's no need to.

Oh btw. You know you're bandwagoning ass ain't welcome in Toronto either. Not with the way you go around calling other grown men Prince and Daddy ROFL
Then, why are you posting here during the regular season? :confusedshrug:

Oh because I wasn't here rooting for Toronto when they lost to Pierce and the Lizards? Or when they got the first seed and got swept by LeBron or was it the year when they lost 2-4 to the same LeBron James? I am really to where you get your information.

You seem to know more about me than I do myself :biggums:

So you telling me I was not around at the time when Bargnani got #1 pick?

Or when we had Jose Calderon as or starting PG? Where do you get your infos again? :confusedshrug:

ballinhun8
02-27-2019, 02:07 AM
Then, why are you posting here during the regular season? :confusedshrug:

Oh because I wasn't here rooting for Toronto when they lost to Pierce and the Lizards? Or when they got the first seed and got swept by LeBron or was it the year when they lost 2-4 to the same LeBron James? I am really to where you get your information.

You seem to know more about me than I do myself :biggums:

So you telling me I was not around at the time when Bargnani got #1 pick?

Or when we had Jose Calderon as or starting PG? Where do you get your infos again? :confusedshrug:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11377398&postcount=5

hold this L
02-27-2019, 02:14 AM
Who has actually stated that Kyrie is better than Kawhi other than OP's imagination? Why even put that there?

:coleman:

k0kakw0rld
02-27-2019, 02:30 AM
What happened to the Lakers and the Sixers or the other 15 teams I supposedly support? :confusedshrug:

You forgot to bring up the post where I said it's only down to Raptors and Nets, by the way. I am just trying to help you out since you like creeping on me.

You call me a "bandwagoner" yet, I jumped out of the ship right before their 5 years of domination. I am not a BIG fan of the threes, I'm old school. I like two-way players that's why I can never like Curry. Spurs weren't winning dog shit. I retired with Timmy. And also what have the Nets accomplished for me to be a bandwagoner? :confusedshrug:

4 years ago ==> Raptors, Nets, Spurs, Warriors
Today ===> Raptors, Nets

MrFonzworth
02-27-2019, 04:27 AM
Ether'd:eek:

Uncle Drew
02-27-2019, 04:41 AM
Who has actually stated that Kyrie is better than Kawhi other than OP's imagination? Why even put that there?

:coleman:
He is easily the dumbest, cringiest dude on this board. And that says something with the likes of superduper and 34-24 IQ roaming these streets.