PDA

View Full Version : Someone wanna remind me why Tatum and Brown AREN'T busts?

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 11:34 PM
Jaylen Brown is a garbage man version of Josh Jackson.

Tatum? Dude is getting fed easy shots and STILL sucks.

Contribute nothing to the team D with huge defensive errors in their game.

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 11:35 PM
Great play in blowout loss to their direct competitors... Tatum with 11 points :roll: :roll: :roll:

BU BU BU BU DAT PLAYOFF SERIES.

TheCorporation
02-26-2019, 11:36 PM
How do you find a way to make the worst threads every single day?

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 11:37 PM

Why is LeBron falling to top 20?

Wally450
02-26-2019, 11:39 PM
If Tatum and Brown are busts, why is Ingram in the league? :lol

LoneyROY7
02-26-2019, 11:40 PM
Ingram, kuzma, ball, zubac, hart + two 1sts wasn't enough.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 11:41 PM
If Tatum and Brown are busts, why is Ingram in the league? :lol

You do realize Ingram is outplaying both this season? :roll: :roll: :roll: So you admit your players shouldnt be in the league. How do you play worse than Josh Jackson?

AINGE DOEEEE

LoneyROY7
02-26-2019, 11:43 PM
Imagine offering every single young player on your roster + 2 1st round picks and the other team not even calling you back.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Respect for the Lakers young core around the league? Zero.

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 11:43 PM
Post i just saw:

"Tatum sucks. Two straight games he has gotten owned by young studs who are clearly better than him in Siakam and Markannen. Is there a more overrated and overhyped player in the game today?

Tatum is Not as good as Deaaron Fox Markannen Mitchell and John Collins, all of whom were drafted after him. Celtics has all those guys on the board and messed up the pick.

You can even add Kuzma to that list. Kuzma is clearly better than Tatum. He

LoneyROY7
02-26-2019, 11:45 PM
So Kuzma is better than Tatum, but the Pelicans turned down Kuzma plus Ingram, Ball, Hart, Zubac and 2 1sts...to wait for Tatum to be available.

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 11:46 PM
How is Tatum better or having a better season than any of those guys? You cant refute it except spam something a GM did out of spite that got fired? :oldlol:

LoneyROY7
02-26-2019, 11:48 PM
The Lakers young core is a JOKE around GM circles. They all laugh about them on conference calls. :oldlol: :oldlol:

AirTupac
02-26-2019, 11:49 PM
Bingo bango got the loser stumbling over here :oldlol:

TheCorporation
02-26-2019, 11:50 PM
Imagine offering every single young player on your roster + 2 1st round picks and the other team not even calling you back.

:roll: :roll:

And1AllDay
02-27-2019, 12:15 AM

:roll: :roll:

AirTupac
02-27-2019, 12:31 PM
Why is Jaylen Brown playing like a complete scrub? Jayson Tatum looks so slow and has been easy to read on the offensive end. They dont seem that good...

Kblaze8855
02-27-2019, 04:02 PM
Your rate of awful posting is like Steph at the free-throw line. Not 100% but close enough that you assume you know the outcome before he takes it.

Curry. Mark Price. Miller. Rick Barry. none of them make free throws at the rate you make bad topics. Maybe in practice without the pressure. Pressure means nothing to you. You log in and knock out 95-98% shit topics with the lights on and the crowd in their seats.

sdot_thadon
02-27-2019, 04:07 PM
Came in expecting trash, was not disappointed. Can we petition to change his name to Air Trashpac?

AirTupac
02-27-2019, 04:09 PM
Your rate of awful posting is like Steph at the free-throw line. Not 100% but close enough that you assume you know the outcome before he takes it.

Curry. Mark Price. Miller. Rick Barry. none of them make free throws at the rate you make bad topics. Maybe in practice without the pressure. Pressure means nothing to you. You log in and knock out 95-98% shit topics with the lights on and the crowd in their seats.

Sure lets just ignore an actual topic and focus on Dray's 500 awful threads. How is Jaylen (3rd pick) whos averaging what? 11 ppg? on sub 40% not a bust? Tatum was touted as a sure fire superstar and dude is playing like an absolute scrub. How is that not true?

sdot_thadon
02-27-2019, 04:14 PM
Sure lets just ignore an actual topic and focus on Dray's 500 awful threads. How is Jaylen (3rd pick) whos averaging what? 11 ppg? on sub 40% not a bust? Tatum was touted as a sure fire superstar and dude is playing like an absolute scrub. How is that not true?
you can't be this thick that anyone has to explain something so clear to you. Tatum and Brown are on a team log jammed with wing talent. Stevens trying to play them all cramps most of them.

AirTupac
02-27-2019, 04:18 PM
Thats not the FKING issue you retard. They just dont look impressive. Teams plan for them now. What on earth does Brown have that translates to Wins or Skill on the court? Not spouting dumb shit like "Logjam still" when they're playing enough and playing with a talented roster.

Kblaze8855
02-27-2019, 04:27 PM
you can't be this thick that anyone has to explain something so clear to you. Tatum and Brown are on a team log jammed with wing talent. Stevens trying to play them all cramps most of them.

I think he can be that thick. 22 year old who is 7th on his team in minutes is supposed to be doing 25 a game I suppose. 13/4 on 45% shooting is perfectly fine to people not looking under rocks for shit to hate on.

This is just his thing. Hes not gonna suddenly turn into a rational human. Ignore him as best you can.

sdot_thadon
02-27-2019, 04:28 PM
Thats not the FKING issue you retard. They just dont look impressive. Teams plan for them now. What on earth does Brown have that translates to Wins or Skill on the court? Not spouting dumb shit like "Logjam still" when they're playing enough and playing with a talented roster.
I think the fact you actually believe the dumb shit you say here and aren't trolling is more concerning than 2 young players underachieving on an entire roster of just that. Nobody in Boston is playing to potential or even previous levels they've reached. Get that damn 2pac avy off ya fraud.:coleman:

AirTupac
02-27-2019, 04:29 PM
Underachieving? Lmao @ you guys making excuses for Jaylen Browns absolutely abysmal play.

sdot_thadon
02-27-2019, 04:29 PM
I think he can be that thick. 22 year old who is 7th on his team in minutes is supposed to be doing 25 a game I suppose. 13/4 on 45% shooting is perfectly fine to people not looking under rocks for shit to hate on.

This is just his thing. Hes not gonna suddenly turn into a rational human. Ignore him as best you can.
exactly, i already took he bait though in this thread. But yeah

AirTupac
02-27-2019, 04:31 PM
Its funny how this mod pops up here but not when other young guys are getting trashed. Something with mods and extreme bias regarding Boston. Its weird. The same things happen on reddit. No one is allowed to call out Tatum or Brown or any celtic player. Funny how that works.

Kblaze8855
02-27-2019, 04:57 PM
Virtually everything you think is presented in moronic fashion and defended with facts you either fabricate or use while ignoring all context. Then you do it 50-60 times so it obvious you arent making passing observations....but have an obsession with a few people. Id imagine you being you would get you banned a number of places that dont put up with trolls. But we do. So I generally ignore you.

If mods everywhere treat you like a jackass theres a reason for it. I assure you....mods are not all secretly from Boston. They just think you make bad topics.....because you make bad topics.

AirTupac
02-27-2019, 05:01 PM
I am a respectable poster everywhere else. Sorry buddy. Not my fault that you and RMWG have allowed this forum to become like this. You are blaming the product when you are the reason for this? :oldlol: That's gold.

And1AllDay
02-27-2019, 05:11 PM

This

Kblaze8855
02-27-2019, 05:20 PM
I am a respectable poster everywhere else. Sorry buddy. Not my fault that you and RMWG have allowed this forum to become like this. You are blaming the product when you are the reason for this? :oldlol: That's gold.

I am the reason for it. Because I allow you and other obsessive types who pick a couple people to make their everything then do little but make awful repetitive topics about them to keep posting here. But ISH was at least 50% trolls even in 2002. Now its 90%...and you are one of them. I dont mod ISH based on what I think is rational or what I want a basketball forum to be. If I did you would be long gone.

I just keep people from breaking the very few rules that do exist. What you or the other trolls actually post within the rules doesnt much concern me. If you wanna be a jackass...go right ahead. But now and then you will hear from me about it when you become too visible by making topics on the same bullshit over and over. I come here to talk about basketball for the most part. I dont come here intending to "mod" anything. You all care about that more than I do.

I dont call your topics bad because im a mod. I call your topics bad because you seem clueless in so many of them.

You post badly.

Thats really all there is to it.

Celtics 1825
02-27-2019, 05:23 PM
Brown will probably be a "bust" in the sense that he's not going to be a top 10 player in the league or anything like that. However I expect him to be a good starter who may make 1 or 2 all star games.

Tatum on the other hand will definitely become a multiple time all star. Not an MVP candidate or anything, but a great player nonetheless. Dude's got plenty of time still.

AirTupac
02-27-2019, 05:27 PM
But Tatum and Brown are overrated prospects and you have no argument except name calling. Real mature guy :rolleyes:

Kblaze8855
02-27-2019, 06:20 PM
I reserve maturity for people making arguments I respect. You dont try to make great points to 2 year olds because they clearly arent developed enough to grasp them. Instead...you pop them on the hand so they know not to mess with a power outlet...or you pick them up and swing them around when they are good so they know youre pleased with them.

The bad posters here get hand pops not real discussion. You might till im sure the message isnt being understood. Once I know youre not a thinker or a rational fan...just a troll...I might say anything.

You might be some variety of Amazonian parasite next time we speak.

And1AllDay
02-27-2019, 06:55 PM
Virtually everything you think is presented in moronic fashion and defended with facts you either fabricate or use while ignoring all context. Then you do it 50-60 times so it obvious you arent making passing observations....but have an obsession with a few people. Id imagine you being you would get you banned a number of places that dont put up with trolls. But we do. So I generally ignore you.

If mods everywhere treat you like a jackass theres a reason for it. I assure you....mods are not all secretly from Boston. They just think you make bad topics.....because you make bad topics.

This

AirTupac
02-27-2019, 11:29 PM
Another medicore game by Brown and Tatum. For someone compared to a superstar, Tatum sure is underwhelming this season.

Brown - 10 points, 10 rebounds
Tatum - 14 points , 4 rebounds

LOL

LAmbruh
12-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Ingram, kuzma, ball, zubac, hart + two 1sts wasn't enough.

:roll:

Smoke117
12-07-2019, 10:42 AM
AirRetard has nothing to say now. :oldlol:

AirTupac
12-07-2019, 10:56 AM
AirRetard has nothing to say now. :oldlol:

Tatum 20 ppg on 40%. AMAZING :lol :lol :lol

FKAri
12-07-2019, 10:58 AM
AirTupac was right. They are busts. They're busting all over his face regularly.

AirTupac
12-07-2019, 11:02 AM
BI > both

confirmed. AirTupac always wins :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

tontoz
12-07-2019, 11:19 AM
BI > both

confirmed. AirTupac always wins :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

So Ingram is better than 2 busts? Uh.... ok.

Tatum/Brown combined for 46 points, 14 rebounds and 7 assists against Denver. Pretty good numbers for busts.

On the season they are averaging a combined 41 pts and 14 rebounds. Yet another thread fail by the village idiot.

red1
12-07-2019, 11:40 AM
airtupac is such a bitch :roll:

Real Men Wear Green
12-07-2019, 11:46 AM
Ingram is a good player. We should keep in mind that it's not his fault that one of his fans is an obsessed idiot with a personality disorder.

AirTupac
12-07-2019, 11:47 AM
Ingram is a good player. We should keep in mind that it's not his fault that one of his fans is an obsessed idiot with a personality disorder.

Awwww are you upset that Ingram is still better than both

Wally450
12-07-2019, 11:47 AM
OP stays losing. How he's able to post is beyond me.

AirTupac
12-07-2019, 11:49 AM
BU BU BU TATUM HAS 20 PPG ON 40% DOEEEEE :lol :lol :lol

tontoz
12-07-2019, 11:58 AM
BU BU BU TATUM HAS 20 PPG ON 40% DOEEEEE :lol :lol :lol

FG% is only used by people with an agenda, or idiots. In this case, both.

Most of his attempts are from 3 where he is shooting 35.7% which is not great but not bad either.

AirTupac
12-07-2019, 11:58 AM
FG% is only used by people with an agenda, or idiots. In this case, both.

Most of his attempts are from 3 where he is shooting 35.7% which is not great but not bad either.

I want you to say outright Tatum is better so I can laugh even harder.

What do you want me to use?

PER?
PPG?
FG?
TS%?
DEFENSIVE STATS?

Anything?. You lose.

tontoz
12-07-2019, 12:01 PM
I want you to say outright Tatum is better so I can laugh even harder.

What do you want me to use?

PER?
PPG?
FG?
TS%?
DEFENSIVE STATS?

Anything?. You lose.

Better than who? I never said he was better than anyone. I just reject the idea that he can even remotely be considered a bust.

Guys averaging 21/7 on a winning team aren't busts.

AirTupac
12-07-2019, 12:02 PM
Better than who? I never said he was better than anyone. I just reject the idea that he can even remotely be considered a bust.

Guys averaging 21/7 on a winning team aren't busts.

To anyone thats not a complete retard. I made the thread to piss off Boston fans that were shit talking BI back in the day. You'd think it would be OBVIOUS as fvck but god these ISH'ers are braindead. :oldlol:

tontoz
12-07-2019, 12:11 PM
To anyone thats not a complete retard. I made the thread to piss off Boston fans that were shit talking BI back in the day. You'd think it would be OBVIOUS as fvck but god these ISH'ers are braindead. :oldlol:

If you are going to post idiotic nonsense then you shouldn't get offended when you get pushback.

You have made thread after thread after thread trashing Tatum/Brown. Why don't you bump these threads that Boston made about BI that got you so butthurt?

AirTupac
12-07-2019, 12:13 PM
If you are going to post idiotic nonsense then you shouldn't get offended when you get pushback.

You have made thread after thread after thread trashing Tatum/Brown. Why don't you bump these threads that Boston made about BI that got you so butthurt?

How am I offended? LMAO Wizards fans sure are braindead af

Real Men Wear Green
12-07-2019, 12:16 PM
Awwww are you upset that Ingram is still better than both
I've seen them play in the Conference Finals. I expect to see at least one of them play in the All-Star game and possibly both this very season. And we will be seeing both of them in the playoffs again, like they are every season. Ingram averaging 4 to 5 more points... went wild that matter to me? I'm not obsessed like you. Ingram isn't a Celtic rival. Right now he is 2001 Jerry Stackhouse. He scores a lot of points and his team loses. Maybe he will make All-Star. Maybe he won't because no one cares about his numbers playing on one of the worst teams in the league.

I respect his talent, in fact I had wanted the Celtics to draft him. But seeing Brown average 20 (may dip to 18 by season's end when Hayward returns but still a good season) I'm fine with the way the draft turned out. The Celtics easily have the best wings in the East and without Hayward Tatum and Brown showed they can match up with Leonard and George. With Leonard's need for rest the celtics may have the best group of wings in thr NBA today.

I don't know where you will try to push the goalposts next for the sake of your trolling and idiocy but you can't save face here and never could.

AirTupac
12-07-2019, 12:19 PM
I've seen them play in the Conference Finals. I expect to see at least one of them play in the All-Star game and possibly both this very season. And we will be seeing both of them in the playoffs again, like they are every season. Ingram averaging 4 to 5 more points... went wild that matter to me? I'm not obsessed like you. Ingram isn't a Celtic rival. Right now he is 2001 Jerry Stackhouse. He scores a lot of points and his team loses. Maybe he will make All-Star. Maybe he won't because no one cares about his numbers playing on one of the worst teams in the league.

I respect his talent, in fact I had wanted the Celtics to draft him. But seeing Brown average 20 (may dip to 18 by season's end when Hayward returns but still a good season) I'm fine with the way the draft turned out. The Celtics easily have the best wings in the East and without Hayward Tatum and Brown showed they can match up with Leonard and George. With Leonard's need for rest the celtics may have the best group of wings in thr NBA today.

I don't know where you will try to push the goalposts next for the sake of your trolling and idiocy but you can't save face here and never could.

Oh I can easily save face considering I legitimately made the thread to annoy the same idiots who were calling out BI. That was the point of the thread. If you are going to act intelligent here and call me out for being a troll, shouldn't you be smart enough to realize the premise of the thread itself?

tontoz
12-07-2019, 12:20 PM
How am I offended? LMAO Wizards fans sure are braindead af

You said yourself that you have been trolling Tatum/Brown in response to what Boston fans said about BI so obviously you were butthurt. Need a tissue?

Real Men Wear Green
12-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Oh I can easily save face considering I legitimately made the thread to annoy the same idiots who were calling out BI. That was the point of the thread. If you are going to act intelligent here and call me out for being a troll, shouldn't you be smart enough to realize the premise of the thread itself?
You expect to get credit for the intelligence of your stupidity?

ArbitraryWater
12-08-2019, 03:10 PM

Have you ever considered that it might be because you are provocative and ragey with every post you make?

You are basically screaming every time. You are out to offend every time.

You are unable to make a point without being an angry 12-year old kind and being insulting.