PDA

View Full Version : Little kid hits Westbrook on the arm and his life flashes before his eyes

Ben Simmons 25
02-27-2019, 09:00 AM
when Westbrook stares him down. Sits down like "OH SHIT IM SORRY!!!" lol!! Kid looks absolutely mortified after he's sitting down.

https://streamable.com/266nu

Westbrook's post game interview on the subject...

https://twitter.com/bdawsonwrites/status/1100654662712061952

QuebecBaller
02-27-2019, 09:07 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/NB7V9D6i4ioKc/giphy.gif

RoseCity07
02-27-2019, 09:30 AM
If the kid really did hit him then he should have been ejected. I thought the kid was just trying to tap his arm. It does look like a little punch.

Really weird moment there.

Mask the Embiid
02-27-2019, 10:11 AM
in b4 the trolls who come in here and say "wtf is wrong with westbrook!"

These same people would snap if a little kid randomly hit them while they were having a bad day(okc was losing) and not looking while doing their job (stocking shelves,mopping floors,frying french fries).

Knicksfever2010
02-27-2019, 10:18 AM
am I missing something? He gave him a friendly pat on the arm. Are we getting so soft that everything is offensive? I'm JUST WAITING to see someone say this is white on black crime.

Haymaker
02-27-2019, 10:38 AM
People watching the game Front Row should f

STATUTORY
02-27-2019, 10:44 AM
starting to think Westbrook is also a racist

Rudeboy3
02-27-2019, 11:10 AM
starting to think Westbrook is also a racist
:biggums:

Doranku
02-27-2019, 11:10 AM
in b4 the trolls who come in here and say "wtf is wrong with westbrook!"

These same people would snap if a little kid randomly hit them while they were having a bad day(okc was losing) and not looking while doing their job (stocking shelves,mopping floors,frying french fries).

And like he said in the post-game interview about it, he didn't know it was a kid who hit him initially. There's a lot of crazies out there. Anyone could be in those seats. These guys are probably warned to be on high alert in any event of physical contact w/ fans.

PeroAntic
02-27-2019, 11:25 AM
What a hero, stared down a kid who touched him on the arm.

superduper
02-27-2019, 11:45 AM
am I missing something? He gave him a friendly pat on the arm. Are we getting so soft that everything is offensive? I'm JUST WAITING to see someone say this is white on black crime.

The point is anything can happen. Someone can just stab a player. You shouldn't be allowed to touch them if they aren't aware.

Marchesk
02-27-2019, 11:47 AM
Why is there some middle aged fat Sixers fan standing up to flip Westbrook off?

bigkingsfan
02-27-2019, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE=Haymaker]People watching the game Front Row should f

And1AllDay
02-27-2019, 11:54 AM
And like he said in the post-game interview about it, he didn't know it was a kid who hit him initially. There's a lot of crazies out there. Anyone could be in those seats. These guys are probably warned to be on high alert in any event of physical contact w/ fans.

Not anyone bruh the seats are expensive so less likely to be ya know

And1AllDay
02-27-2019, 11:55 AM
Why is there some middle aged fat Sixers fan standing up to flip Westbrook off?

Westbrick called him fat and he got mad

Haymaker
02-27-2019, 02:48 PM
Hell naw and miss out on millions from courtside seats.

Make up those lost millions on advertisement. :pimp:

bigkingsfan
02-27-2019, 02:53 PM
Make up those lost millions on advertisement. :pimp:
They already do that on the scoreboard table.

SamuraiSWISH
02-27-2019, 03:06 PM
What a hero, stared down a kid who touched him on the arm.
Seriously the kid was 5 and barely touched him.

How sensitive is he that a small bump from a five year old sets him off. It was like the child was swinging at him.

Westbrick is such an over reactive emotional bish. If a server on those baselines or someone incidentally and accidentally wasn

STATUTORY
02-27-2019, 03:14 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Seriously the kid was 5 and barely touched him.

How sensitive is he that a small bump from a five year old sets him off. It was like the child was swinging at him.

Westbrick is such an over reactive emotional bish. If a server on those baselines or someone incidentally and accidentally wasn

imdaman99
02-27-2019, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Seriously the kid was 5 and barely touched him.

PP34Deuce
02-27-2019, 04:58 PM
I wouldn't even blame the kid. That's on the parents allowing him to do that.

At what point is it right in the heat of a game to have a fan touch an NBA player in any way. This isn't pre-game where NBA players will actually interact with courtside fans. This is the heat of the game.

Has nothing to do with SJW and generations, it's about respect and lately, people who pay courtside seats feel they are entitled to do whatever they want.

305Baller
02-27-2019, 05:16 PM
that was a sweet moment. kid was silly :D

imdaman99
02-27-2019, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't even blame the kid. That's on the parents allowing him to do that.

At what point is it right in the heat of a game to have a fan touch an NBA player in any way. This isn't pre-game where NBA players will actually interact with courtside fans. This is the heat of the game.

Has nothing to do with SJW and generations, it's about respect and lately, people who pay courtside seats feel they are entitled to do whatever they want.
Exactly :cheers:

You can tell which one of the people here are athletes and which ones are fatboys that live in mommas basement. No one likes being touched or hit by someone they don't know. It's not about it being a kid, it's about anyone putting their hands on you without your permission. Has nothing to do with SJW :facepalm

Celtics 1825
02-27-2019, 05:31 PM
Westbrook handled the situation well, good on him.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-27-2019, 05:33 PM
He overreacted but nobody should be touching the players.

You've seen what fans are capable of (Monica Selles incident), so I don't blame athletes for being a bit paranoid.

Not sure Russell realized it was even a kid :lol

SamuraiSWISH
02-27-2019, 05:44 PM
He overreacted but nobody should be touching the players.

You've seen what fans are capable of (Monica Selles incident), so I don't blame athletes for being a bit paranoid.

Not sure Russell realized it was even a kid :lol
Bruh it was a five year old puny wealthy white Denver kid.

And he tapped him almost seemingly to keep him or let him know from going further towards his own mother. How forceful could that kid even be to an elite 6’4 athlete :oldlol:

Russ Westbitch always overreacts. Acting like he slapped him or hit him.

These guys are constantly slapping five with fans and children before and after games with people wanting to show their love with nice good natured physical interaction. And for the kids, their heroes.

Westbitch was salty because they were getting their heads kicked in ... so it was part angry PMS tantrum as he’s know to do.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-27-2019, 05:47 PM
Bruh it was a five year old puny wealthy white Denver kid.

And he tapped him almost seemingly to keep him or let him know from going further towards his own mother. How forceful could that kid even be to an elite 6’4 athlete :oldlol:

Russ Westbitch always overreacts. Acting like he slapped him or hit him.

These guys are constantly slapping five with fans and children before and after games with people wanting to show their love with nice good natured physical interaction. And for the kids, their heroes.

Westbitch was salty because they were getting their heads kicked in ... so it was part angry PMS tantrum as he’s know to do.

Yeah.

I won't deny he overreacted.

Westbrook plays like a rebel without a cause, and his emotions reflect that.

SamuraiSWISH
02-27-2019, 05:49 PM
Yeah.

I won't deny he overreacted.

Westbrook plays like a rebel without a cause, and his emotions reflect that.
He plays, makes decision and dresses like a flamboyant gay man having a meltdown

Westbitch gets intimidated by puny 5 year old white suburban Denver kids.

No wonder the cute, and cuddly biracial Chef Thighslapper gives him so many issues.

fourkicks44
02-27-2019, 05:51 PM
All up in his feelings :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
02-27-2019, 05:53 PM
All up in his feelings :roll:
Westbrick stays in there

baudkarma
02-27-2019, 06:59 PM
Seriously the kid was 5 and barely touched him.

Westbrook didn't know who touched him, or why. He was in a hostile arena, had probably been listening to fans scream insults at him for the past hour or so, and suddenly he feels someone in the stands tapping him on the arm. He turns around, understandably defensive. It looked to me like he was going to ask to have whoever touched him ejected, until he realized it was just a kid.

bullettooth
02-27-2019, 07:01 PM
Much ado about nothing.