PDA

View Full Version : Is Kyrie Irving dissolving from the Celtics?

ArbitraryWater
02-27-2019, 11:21 AM
"We have to be a lot more connected as a team," Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. "That's been the theme for a while."

Celtics guard Marcus Smart echoed his coach's assessment.

"Nobody is together," Smart said. "We've got to have everybody on the same page doing the same things at the same time."

Still, Celtics guard Kyrie Irving wasn't on the same page when asked to respond to Smart's comments.

"That's Marcus' opinion," Irving said, declining to answer after being asked whether he agreed with his teammate.

Irving also had little to say about Stevens' comment that Boston is taking too many "shortcuts" on defense.

"I don't know," Irving said. "It's up to Brad."

Lowkey shameful af.

He was also beefing with numerous guys on the Cavs pre-LeBron.

LeBron carried a cancer? I fear he's getting ready to team hop after 1+ season with a new (and great) team :facepalm

Knicksfever2010
02-27-2019, 11:42 AM
you can tell he wants to join forces with Durant in NYC. Its so obvious. Celtic and Warrior fans gunna have a meltdown in 4 months

Marchesk
02-27-2019, 11:48 AM
you can tell he wants to join forces with Durant in NYC. Its so obvious. Celtic and Warrior fans gunna have a meltdown in 4 months

How well do you think Kyrie and KD fit together?

Knicksfever2010
02-27-2019, 11:54 AM
How well do you think Kyrie and KD fit together?

I think they're going to win 2 nba championships for the Knicks.

ArbitraryWater
02-27-2019, 12:13 PM

this.

its almost like he's intentionally creating division with those comments :biggums:

thought this cat had learned/grown

Wally450
02-27-2019, 12:29 PM
I think they're going to win 2 nba championships for the Knicks.

Its gonna be great when neither of them go to New York. :lol

Knicksfever2010
02-27-2019, 12:31 PM
Its gonna be great when neither of them go to New York. :lol

You know this for a fact?

ballinhun8
02-27-2019, 01:06 PM
You know Bron fans been salivating at the chance to go at someone who is allegedly behaving and doing the same things Bron has been doing this entire decade.

Good for them. They been patient so they deserve to go rabid.

STATUTORY
02-27-2019, 01:08 PM
Kyrie learned his passive aggressive leadership style from Lebron

Lebron is the cause of all this

ArbitraryWater
02-27-2019, 01:19 PM
You know Bron fans been salivating at the chance to go at someone who is allegedly behaving and doing the same things Bron has been doing this entire decade.

Good for them. They been patient so they deserve to go rabid.

yea thats nice and all but, anything on KI?

ballinhun8
02-27-2019, 01:20 PM

Fck if I care. I don't watch the Celtics. Just cuz I live here doesn't mean I pay attention to them.

ArbitraryWater
02-27-2019, 01:37 PM
Fck if I care. I don't watch the Celtics. Just cuz I live here doesn't mean I pay attention to them.

its, kind of a big deal cause NBA, you know?

No comments? Lmao

E_Stamkos
02-27-2019, 01:38 PM

He's not wrong.

Anybody who's apprised to your pathetic track record on here knows that the only thing you care about is white knighting Lebron at any given opportunity.

lol @ fronting like the only reason you didn't make this thread was to smear the guy who played a massive role in the 2016 win.

ArbitraryWater
02-27-2019, 01:40 PM
He's not wrong.

Anybody who's apprised to your pathetic track record on here knows that the only thing you care about is white knighting Lebron at any given opportunity.

lol @ fronting like the only reason you didn't make this thread was to smear the guy who played a massive role in the 2016 win.

(KI was huge in 2016)

DukeDelonte13
02-27-2019, 02:24 PM
so now do we get to say Boston "wasted Kyrie's prime" like so many people claim the Cavs did? (Despite him playing the best basketball of his career and winning a championship)

Or is it Kyrie is just a spoiled malcontent?

Cavs fans, member when windhorst years ago reported that Kyrie was an assh*le and everybody turned on windy? :oldlol: