Knicksfever2010
02-27-2019, 02:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a02lTwzIi90

Mask the Embiid
02-27-2019, 02:51 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/ryb8TcQQ/15qtgyw.png

coin24
02-27-2019, 03:14 PM
Good. The celtics have been ass this season.. too much talent? Lol too much slobbering brad Stevens

Patrick Chewing
02-27-2019, 03:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFS5ETTXYAcCZwp.jpg

Haymaker
02-27-2019, 03:34 PM
So he will go from sucking in Boston to sucking in NYC. Kyrie is good, but inconsistent as f

Duderonomy
02-27-2019, 03:39 PM
Honestly if they get bounced before the ECF , losing Kyrie isn't that big of a loss. He only cost the Celtics the Colin Sexton pick. Kyrie don't get along with his coach or team, is injury prone and probably wants a near max deal. Let's the Knicks have him.

ronniec
02-27-2019, 03:45 PM
Honestly if they get bounced before the ECF , losing Kyrie isn't that big of a loss. He only cost the Celtics the Colin Sexton pick. Kyrie don't get along with his coach or team, is injury prone and probably wants a near max deal. Let's the Knicks have him.

Agree, he doesn't cost us much if he cannot live up to the expectation and deliver.

Better use the resources to get a useful one.

SamuraiSWISH
02-27-2019, 04:00 PM
That might actually be a really good fit for him.

Especially if they can follow Duke product Zion.

It’s starting to feel like the Boston fans, and his own teammates don’t appreciate what he brings to the table. So, find your own niche again.

That’s a franchise, GM, and coach not being led by a superstar. It’s not really even his own team the way he envisioned. He could get that in New York. And be so close to home. Besides his quality jumper, his flashy handle is such a New York-based game anyway.

Is he a natural leader? No. He’s too weird, too aloof, too much of a Lonewolf.

And unlike say Kobe, who was also a lone wolf, isn’t so dramatically talented on both sides of the ball, while instilling his championship level knowledge or DNA on teammates, that they don’t want to follow Kyrie’s tutelage. His teammates don’t respect him on that level. They probably view the Cleveland championship as more so LeBron’s.

In a way I thought Kyrie and Hayward being injured last year would benefit them, it’s actually made them worse chemistry wise because the young guys feel they can do it on their own, as they already made it to game seven of the conference finals. And they’re still young so they want to prove themselves. It almost advanced their growth too much too soon.

Honestly, I know it’s difficult dealing with a bitch like LeBron James, but Cleveland really was the perfect fit for him ... basketball wise.

Le3/9 did everything for the franchise, was the GM, was the leader, was the best player on the team for the first 3 1/2 quarters. Kyrie could just go out, carefree and pound the rock, do his iso thing, and be the necessary bail out half-court scorer, big shot maker and clutch closer that LeBron James just naturally isn’t.

I get wanting to grow, and establish your own. But Kyrie might not just be cut out for that.

But New York could be an attractive destination for him to truly spread his wings in that regard, which he hasn’t really been able to do in Boston. Because even when he was arriving there he wasn’t building a squad of his own from the ground up. They were in the conference finals the year before. With a different scoring point guard.

brooks_thompson
02-27-2019, 04:36 PM
I have to say I'm disappointed in Brad Stevens this year. He's shown no backbone; most coaches wouldn't let their players continue to mouth off to the media. They would tell them to shut the **** up and let's figure out a way to make a good opportunity work. Or at least find some tactful way to exert some authority over them. Hell, he could've just taken them bowling and reminded them what having fun is like.

Manny98
02-27-2019, 04:36 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFS5ETTXYAcCZwp.jpg
Biggest cancer in the league perfect for the Knicks :roll:

Knicksfever2010
02-27-2019, 04:46 PM

you keep changing the narrative. A week ago you said we weren't getting top talent. Now this? HAHA, you're a disaster and have the personality of a dead moth.

Real14
02-27-2019, 04:47 PM
Who? the closer for 2016 finals when your boy was too much of a p.ussy to close???:confusedshrug: :biggums:

Celtics 1825
02-27-2019, 05:06 PM
Imagine thinking Stephen A is a legitimate source

Kblaze8855
02-27-2019, 06:45 PM
If he walks they can

Patrick Chewing
02-27-2019, 06:48 PM

Lebron is too afraid to play here.

SamuraiSWISH
02-27-2019, 07:35 PM
Kyrie should consider the Chi ... I know he did when we still had Butler.

Kblaze8855
02-27-2019, 07:40 PM
Kyrie isn

DMAVS41
02-27-2019, 07:41 PM
If he walks they can’t still trade for Davis can they?

Kyrie gone for nothing(or more likely a sign and trade for second round picks).

You then trade a good package for Davis and have what?

Rozier(maybe)
Gordon
Davis
Horford

So an average to slightly above average team for a season till Savid walks?

Then you’re in full rebuild.

If he walks it’s a major ****up. Should have traded him to some team looking to make the playoffs. That if he walks of course. Who knows...

Could not agree more.

They can't trade for AD if he walks, but I think the Celtics have enough with their young core to still build a really good team...

Huge setback regardless though.

tpols
02-27-2019, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]
In a way I thought Kyrie and Hayward being injured last year would benefit them, it

LAmbruh
02-27-2019, 07:50 PM
crazy how much better this team was and is without Kyrie

in the end, Cavs won the trade. Sexton + Nance >>> injury prone 2yr rental

Milbuck
02-27-2019, 07:54 PM
Would be catastrophic for Boston if he walks, no way around it. If he walks, they would be stupid to gut their assets for a one-year rental of AD. And if Kyrie leaves and they don't get AD, I wouldn't be surprised if Horford opts out and bails too.

It'd be fine if they had an Embiid, Jokic type talent to fall back on but they don't. Tatum isn't a true franchise centerpiece type player, an optimistic outcome for him is the level PG13 was at before this season, so when he was just a good all-star but not really a top 5-10 guy or MVP contender.

If after all this stuff, after that stupidly lopsided Brooklyn trade, Brooklyn ends up better in 6 months than Boston..my god. I don't think it happens but it's crazy that now there's even a non-zero chance of it happening.

DMAVS41
02-27-2019, 08:14 PM
yup... it turned out to be a curse.

After the run last year, rozier, tatum, and brown were feeling themselves too much. We had posters here saying they should dump kyrie & hayward and build around them. Flip kyrie for gary harris. Yikes. I knew rozier and brown were total fools gold ala IT, but tatum looked legit. Even he is playing like ass now with no creativity or explosiveness. C's would be better off with my man pascal.

and its a shame too because they looked so good in late 2017 before kyrie got hurt... and hayward has been a shell of what he was which we didnt expect since paul george and others came back from the same type of injury.

Yes, the people that thought they should move Kyrie...for a good deal...look stupid now. WTF are you on?

No, and the deal I talked about was Harris and Murray...which would have been amazing for a team like the Celtics...now the Nuggets laugh at that...and definitely would not have last summer.

Only you could think last year and this year so far is evidence that the Celtics shouldn't have looked to move Kyrie.

And it still could all work out, but the "never trade Kyrie" brigade was clearly wrong and this year is just more evidence of it. They should have at least really explored it to see what they could have gotten. To argue they shouldn't have is just completely ignorant of the reality of team building.

DMAVS41
02-27-2019, 08:18 PM
Would be catastrophic for Boston if he walks, no way around it. If he walks, they would be stupid to gut their assets for a one-year rental of AD. And if Kyrie leaves and they don't get AD, I wouldn't be surprised if Horford opts out and bails too.

It'd be fine if they had an Embiid, Jokic type talent to fall back on but they don't. Tatum isn't a true franchise centerpiece type player, an optimistic outcome for him is the level PG13 was at before this season, so when he was just a good all-star but not really a top 5-10 guy or MVP contender.

If after all this stuff, after that stupidly lopsided Brooklyn trade, Brooklyn ends up better in 6 months than Boston..my god. I don't think it happens but it's crazy that now there's even a non-zero chance of it happening.

Honestly, they'd likely want Horford to opt out if Kyrie leaves.

Would allow them to completely reshape the team around Smart / Brown / Tatum / Gordon...and potentially Rozier at the right price.

Duderonomy
02-27-2019, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]If he walks they can

Smoke117
02-27-2019, 09:09 PM
I hope so. Then Hayward can take over the team.