PDA

View Full Version : DoorDash Driver [white male] takes video of dipping testicles in customer's salsa.

Mask the Embiid
02-28-2019, 01:38 AM
Over a bad tip

http://static-19.sinclairstoryline.com/resources/media/6ff23132-bd2f-419b-8c15-b047ca2a25f5-large16x9_HowardWebb12.jpg

https://abc7.com/amp/man-accused-of-dipping-testicles-in-customers-salsa/5160209/?__twitter_impression=true

MARYVILLE, Tenn. -- A Tennessee man was jailed on felony charges after appearing to dip his testicles into a container of salsa that a customer had ordered online.

The delivery driver allegedly recorded it and posted a video online, saying "This is what you get when you give an 89 cents tip for an almost 30-minute drive."

News outlets report that the passenger, 31-year-old Howard Matthew Webb, was arrested last week and charged with adulteration of food.

Dinner Delivered said the food service has fired the driver and forwarded information about him to authorities as well.

Webb remains behind bars pending a March 12 hearing.

His arrest warrant says they picked up the food for delivery from a local Mexican restaurant. The company issued a refund for the tainted food.

Heres the video.I dont know why i put the race of the guy in the title...you already knew it

https://wset.com/news/nation-world/tennessee-man-accused-of-dipping-testicles-in-customers-salsa-before-online-delivery-02-27-2019-154759504

dude77
02-28-2019, 01:42 AM
:roll:

this is why I always tip well or at least treat my server like a best friend .. you don't wanna annoy or piss off the person who's holding/preparing your food

Akrazotile
02-28-2019, 01:43 AM
That guy is 31....??

:biggums:

Patrick Chewing
02-28-2019, 01:51 AM
Why do people insist on recording their crimes??

You gotta keep it old school if you want to get away with it. Keep it on down low.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EverlastingHeftyAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

dude77
02-28-2019, 01:57 AM
Why do people insist on recording their crimes??

You gotta keep it old school if you want to get away with it. Keep it on down low.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EverlastingHeftyAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/clinteastwoodnod.gif

CelticBaller
02-28-2019, 02:18 PM
That

LostCause
02-28-2019, 02:23 PM
Disgusting trash

Not very bright either

egokiller
02-28-2019, 02:45 PM
And you know that pos cheap tipper gobbled up every last bit of that salsa and then patted their stomach while leaning back saying “wow that was some good salsa”

Driver is shit and the customer is shit. Two losers made for each other.

dazzer87
02-28-2019, 03:11 PM
Just look at the type of people that works for DoorDash......You really going to trust something like that at your door with your food? :lol

DaHeezy
02-28-2019, 04:46 PM
Blame the customer. In a service that depends on tips which are pre-authorized, you damn well better cover all angles. I've worked in the service industry as a bouncer and I did bartending. I know the feeling. But driver service gets to see the tip before hand. ****, I would react the same way. Keep in mind this is probably also an accumulation of multiple customers over a period of time. I doubt the driver reacted off one tip.

This is also why I don't work hospitality in places where patrons are primarily black or East Indian. They do not tip. Just reading the scenario I'd bet that the customer was either or.

LostCause
02-28-2019, 05:02 PM
Blame the customer.

This is also why I don't work hospitality in places where patrons are primarily black or East Indian. They do not tip. Just reading the scenario I'd bet that the customer was either or.

It

warriorfan
02-28-2019, 05:08 PM
They can see the tip before? Shit. I always put 0 on the app but in the comments selection I say I

Dro
02-28-2019, 08:11 PM
They can see the tip before? Shit. I always put 0 on the app but in the comments selection I say I’ll tip cash at the door.
Yes, when you use grubhub or Doordash, you put your tip in when you order so they can see it right on the receipt. If I'm not mistaken, you can't pay cash with these services, unless you're picking it up I guess. I'm pretty sure I always have to use my debit card.

I use these services a lot because I live in Indianapolis and right now I don't have a car and I don't really cook. So unless I get something on my way or close to my job, I tend to order food and its usually one of these two. Plus I love the fact that you can order regular shit like White Castle, Taco Bell, Burger King or whatever, in addition to all the high end restaurants if you choose. But these services are nice because you can order shit and not have to spend an arm and a leg.

And I don't get mad when folks say black folks don't tip because they usually don't. I know. I'm black as it gets and most people I know don't tip. But I tip ALWAYS, even when I use Lyft which I also use a lot. I was raised like that by my grandmother and I've worked in a lot of customer service jobs. I feel like when you've done jobs like that, you tend to tip more often than the next. But if I can't afford to tip, I don't order out. Now, I tend to usually tip about 10% because I'm not ordering food because I'm balling or have a bunch of money to waste. If that were case, I'd happily tip even more. That just happens to be my only choice at the time.

I've never had anyone suspect looking deliver my food and many times its the same rotation of a few different people.

imdaman99
02-28-2019, 08:20 PM
http://static-19.sinclairstoryline.com/resources/media/6ff23132-bd2f-419b-8c15-b047ca2a25f5-large16x9_HowardWebb12.jpg

This is our buddy stalker4life if he ever grew a beard and started thinning :biggums:

tpols
02-28-2019, 08:21 PM
shouldnt have recorded himself doing it.

i remember delivering pizza in high school some ahole ordered from the wrong, further away luigis but owner took it anyway and i had to drive 20 there and 20 back for a 1 dollar tip. was insanely pissed but didnt know id be robbed til after.

Jameerthefear
02-28-2019, 08:36 PM
I don't tip. Get a better job if you don't like your pay.

dude77
02-28-2019, 08:41 PM
^ see .. that's the type of person who deserves to have their food ballwashed .. $1 tip smh .. I always give at least 5 no matter what and more if the total is higher .. why stiff the driver who doesn't make shit and is going out of his way to bring your shit right up to your doorstep .. if you can't afford it don't order delivery and pick it up yourself

red1
02-28-2019, 08:46 PM
OP why do you always have to bring race into everything? Should have just said domestic terrorist.

Ben Simmons 25
02-28-2019, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]And you know that pos cheap tipper gobbled up every last bit of that salsa and then patted their stomach while leaning back saying

Ben Simmons 25
02-28-2019, 08:57 PM
I don't tip. Get a better job if you don't like your pay.

Guess what, dipshit?

If nobody ever tipped, the employee wages from the restaurants would be legally forced to go up... oh man, sounds great, right! Helping out the little guy...

Except... there's just one catch... ownership expenses go up... can't take it out of payroll... so EVERYONE gets higher cost of food in order to dine out.

You haven't thought this one through, have you?

All you do by not tipping is **** over some poor schmuck that doesn't deserve to be ****ed over AND you're ****ing over your fellow customers. Cause you sure as shit aren't hurting the restaurant owner.

I guarantee that you've had people **** with your food... repeatedly... unless you've literally never used the same server or delivery person twice in your entire life... which I doubt.

You're ingesting testicle residue on the regular and you don't even know it, hah.

Jameerthefear
02-28-2019, 09:10 PM
Guess what, dipshit?

If nobody ever tipped, the employee wages from the restaurants would be legally forced to go up... oh man, sounds great, right! Helping out the little guy...

Except... there's just one catch... ownership expenses go up... can't take it out of payroll... so EVERYONE gets higher cost of food in order to dine out.

You haven't thought this one through, have you?

All you do by not tipping is **** over some poor schmuck that doesn't deserve to be ****ed over AND you're ****ing over your fellow customers. Cause you sure as shit aren't hurting the restaurant owner.

I guarantee that you've had people **** with your food... repeatedly... unless you've literally never used the same server or delivery person twice in your entire life... which I doubt.

You're ingesting testicle residue on the regular and you don't even know it, hah.
I don't get food delivered. I only do carryout. I also don't eat out often. It's not my problem that they don't get paid enough. Get another job. I don't care. If the food prices have to go up, and some businesses get taken down so be it.

ArbitraryWater
02-28-2019, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=LostCause]It

PWB15
02-28-2019, 09:54 PM
I am black and I tip when I feel it's necessary

When a uber driver wants me to cross the street instead of making a u-turn....NO TIP

When a delivery driver sticks my bag of food out the car window and don't get out the car........NO TIP

I tip when the person does something EXTRA:rockon:

Mask the Embiid
02-28-2019, 10:05 PM
OP why do you always have to bring race into everything? Should have just said domestic terrorist.
:roll:

:applause:

highwhey
02-28-2019, 10:15 PM
:oldlol:

DaHeezy
02-28-2019, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=LostCause]It

Dinosaurus
02-28-2019, 11:27 PM
I don't get food delivered. I only do carryout. I also don't eat out often. It's not my problem that they don't get paid enough. Get another job. I don't care. If the food prices have to go up, and some businesses get taken down so be it.
Does your boyfriend eat out often?

Dinosaurus
02-28-2019, 11:28 PM

When a uber driver wants me to cross the street instead of making a u-turn....NO TIP

When a delivery driver sticks my bag of food out the car window and don't get out the car........NO TIP

Is dipping their balls in your food extra and enough to earn a tip?

DaHeezy
02-28-2019, 11:33 PM

That's the problem with black patrons though. The entitlement is so high NOTHING ever meets expectations. There could be 99 out of 100 things done right and the whole experience went to shit with the 1 thing wrong. And trust me, they'll find the one thing wrong.

PWB15
03-01-2019, 02:28 AM
Is dipping their balls in your food extra and enough to earn a tip?

Uber............door to door service........TIP

Uber Eats..........walk into my apt lobby to give me the food.....tip

Any guy delivering food on a bike.....$15 tip

If I coming from hospital and the uber driver gets out and open the door for me, TIP

PWB15
03-01-2019, 02:29 AM
That's the problem with black patrons though. The entitlement is so high NOTHING ever meets expectations. There could be 99 out of 100 things done right and the whole experience went to shit with the 1 thing wrong. And trust me, they'll find the one thing wrong.

Uber Eats..........walk into my apt lobby to give me the food.....TIP

If I coming from hospital and the uber driver gets out and open the door for me, TIP

warriorfan
03-01-2019, 02:45 AM
Yes, when you use grubhub or Doordash, you put your tip in when you order so they can see it right on the receipt. If I'm not mistaken, you can't pay cash with these services, unless you're picking it up I guess. I'm pretty sure I always have to use my debit card.

I use these services a lot because I live in Indianapolis and right now I don't have a car and I don't really cook. So unless I get something on my way or close to my job, I tend to order food and its usually one of these two. Plus I love the fact that you can order regular shit like White Castle, Taco Bell, Burger King or whatever, in addition to all the high end restaurants if you choose. But these services are nice because you can order shit and not have to spend an arm and a leg.

And I don't get mad when folks say black folks don't tip because they usually don't. I know. I'm black as it gets and most people I know don't tip. But I tip ALWAYS, even when I use Lyft which I also use a lot. I was raised like that by my grandmother and I've worked in a lot of customer service jobs. I feel like when you've done jobs like that, you tend to tip more often than the next. But if I can't afford to tip, I don't order out. Now, I tend to usually tip about 10% because I'm not ordering food because I'm balling or have a bunch of money to waste. If that were case, I'd happily tip even more. That just happens to be my only choice at the time.

I've never had anyone suspect looking deliver my food and many times its the same rotation of a few different people.

Yeah it

Mask the Embiid
03-01-2019, 02:50 AM
I always tip (yes even white drivers).

I've never door dashed.My brother accidentally got his food sent to the wrong house so it came to me.The food was piping hot which is pretty amazing but nah...not for me

I legit dont even like people making my food if i can't see them.Let alone trusting another person to deliver my food without eating or fking with it.Everyone i know who has worked in a restaurant/fast food place going all the way back to high school, have told me to not eat where they work.

Sometimes unprovoked without me even making small talk.

TheMan
03-01-2019, 04:35 AM
Ha, the black peeps here not doing a good job of breaking that black stereotype of being cheap asses when it comes to tipping :oldlol:

warriorfan
03-01-2019, 04:51 AM
Ha, the black peeps here not doing a good job of breaking that black stereotype of being cheap asses when it comes to tipping :oldlol:

Said the asshurt mexican busboy :lol

TheMan
03-01-2019, 05:06 AM
Said the asshurt mexican busboy :lol
I've never worked in the food service industry so I have no idea wtf you're talking about but read the previous posts and stay butthurt

DaHeezy
03-01-2019, 10:48 AM

Uber Eats..........walk into my apt lobby to give me the food.....TIP

Everyone tips great service. I've tipped 100% on bottle service at clubs. That doesn't excuse not tipping at all with regular service.