PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Boston Imploding

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 08:33 AM
Ainge is GOAT remember?? :lol :lol

fourkicks44
03-01-2019, 08:49 AM
Low key it is funny af :lol

I want them in the first round sooooo f(cking bad.

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 08:51 AM

You guys would sweep them. I need it. I WANT IT.

Winless since allstar break. Tatum and Brown regressing. BU BU BU THAT ONE PLAYOFF SERIES. Hahahah or how about a whole season with actual pressure on them?

fourkicks44
03-01-2019, 08:58 AM
You guys would sweep them. I need it. I WANT IT.

Winless since allstar break. Tatum and Brown regressing. BU BU BU THAT ONE PLAYOFF SERIES. Hahahah or how about a whole season with actual pressure on them?

Remember last season when they said Haywood was a Celtic legend and when he came back they were all but a lock for the championship?

People were acting like he was better than Larry Bird. He played like 15 minutes in the first game last season and they were raising his banner to the rafters

:oldlol:

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 09:00 AM
Remeber last season when they said Haywood was a Celtic legend and when he came back they were all but a lock for the championship?

People were acting like he was better than Larry Bird. He played like 15 minutes in the first game last season and they were raising his banner to the rafters

:oldlol:

Its been beautiful. Irving turning out to be a dud and hates Boston deep down. Max contract Hayward looking like a China League player. Brown looking like a homeless version of Josh Jackson and Tatum looks absolutely mediocre. Its amazing that even after Ainge dealt with a retard in Brooklyn and was awarded all of those assets, he hasn't done ANYTHING with them but squander it. Rozier's value has plummeted, Morris twin looks like a lockeroom cancer and now Boston's best asset is... FKING MARCUS SMART :roll: :roll:

fourkicks44
03-01-2019, 09:03 AM
Its been beautiful. Irving turning out to be a dud and hates Boston deep down. Max contract Hayward looking like a China League player. Brown looking like a homeless version of Josh Jackson and Tatum looks absolutely mediocre. Its amazing that even after Ainge dealt with a retard in Brooklyn and was awarded all of those assets, he hasn't done ANYTHING with them but squander it. Rozier's value has plummeted, Morris twin looks like a lockeroom cancer and now Boston's best asset is... FKING MARCUS SMART :roll: :roll:

How sweet a Sixers first round knock out it would be to top it off.

5* thread brother :applause:

scuzzy
03-01-2019, 09:08 AM
Cavs won the IT trade :lol

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 09:09 AM
Cavs won the IT trade :lol

Oh yeah forgot about that :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wally450
03-01-2019, 10:32 AM

Wouldn't you want to avoid Boston? They're a bad matchup for you.

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 10:35 AM
Wouldn't you want to avoid Boston? They're a bad matchup for you.

How is it a bad match up against a team that is in disarray and winless since AB? When Philly just beat OKC :oldlol:

ronniec
03-01-2019, 11:38 AM
Such a sad life to get satisfaction and happiness to see other team(s) not doing good.

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Such a sad life to get satisfaction and happiness to see other team(s) not doing good.

Boston fan gets upset Laker fan doesn't like seeing them do well. More news at 11. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Such a millennial

FKAri
03-01-2019, 12:16 PM
Boston possibly not making the ECF = imploding

Lakers not making the playoffs = business as usual

Good call, OP :applause:

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 12:24 PM
1. Lakers had their entire team injured (Kuz, Ingram, Lonzo (months), LeBron (month), Hart etc. West is way more competitive as 11 teams are pretty good.... unlike East

2. We would be in the playoffs RIGHT NOW despite how shit we are in the East

3. We were 4th seed pushing on 2nd with our team intact.

This is way too easy guys.

kennethgriffen
03-01-2019, 12:34 PM
the problem with the celtics is they have too much talent

when other teams have a guy thats hot. they feed him the ball. but with the celtics if anyone gets hot other than kyrie irving they end up getting 10 shots at most.

they shoulda traded tatum and hayward for picks/expiring contracts at the deadline

would have been the only way to get out of gordons contract and make things easier for everyone else

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 12:36 PM
What talent though......?

Hayward looks like a shell of himself

Brown doesn't look like he belongs on the court sometimes

Tatum hasn't made the expected jump as many were fantasying about.

Rozier looks like a backup PG.

keep-itreal
03-01-2019, 12:55 PM
Should

red1
03-01-2019, 01:14 PM
I'm enjoying their struggles as much as anyone but I'm not buying it until I see them struggle in the playoffs. They have a lot of time to make adjustments.

brooks_thompson
03-01-2019, 01:18 PM
Tired of the 'too much talent' argument. Even if all of them were playing well, there's plenty of minutes for all 8 of them except for Rozier (and he's been the worst of all). Throw in Baynes and that's their 9-man rotation. They're just not that great of a team since Tatum didn't make a leap and Hayward can't get over his injury mentally.

20-Kyrie
12-Brown
15-Tatum
10-Morris
12-Horford
10-Hayward
8-Smart
5-Baynes

That's 92 shots, just 5-6 more than normal. Stevens should've established a hierarchy, but Tatum's non-improvement and ego growth made that difficult. I left Rozier out because he sucks big time. Should be doable.

ronniec
03-01-2019, 01:19 PM
Boston fan gets upset Laker fan doesn't like seeing them do well. More news at 11. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Such a millennial

Lakers doing fvck has nothing to do how my team is playing.
If we are not playing the Lakers, I could care less how good/bad they do.
We only play against each other 2 times a year, big deal.

ronniec
03-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Tired of the 'too much talent' argument. Even if all of them were playing well, there's plenty of minutes for all 8 of them except for Rozier (and he's been the worst of all). Throw in Baynes and that's their 9-man rotation. They're just not that great of a team since Tatum didn't make a leap and Hayward can't get over his injury mentally.

20-Kyrie
12-Brown
15-Tatum
10-Morris
12-Horford
10-Hayward
8-Smart
5-Baynes

That's 92 shots, just 5-6 more than normal. Stevens should've established a hierarchy, but Tatum's non-improvement and ego growth made that difficult. I left Rozier out because he sucks big time. Should be doable.

We are not a great team because the team still hasn't found the chemistry, shot counts and roles since the return of Kyrie and Hayward.

Also, we are not doing good ATM because our weakness is exposed.
We are undersized, need a big man. Just Horford alone is not enough.
Our team is full of SG/SF size players.
We gave up too many rebounds and 2nd chance points.

loadingthelife
03-01-2019, 01:31 PM
https://iv.pl/images/28155347468846500861.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/1PoLAjuorMUVy/giphy.gif

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 03:15 PM

20-Kyrie
12-Brown
15-Tatum
10-Morris
12-Horford
10-Hayward
8-Smart
5-Baynes

Man you hit the nail on the head. Rare great post on ISH. Not a hint of trolling + intelligent. :applause: :applause: :applause:

People get all upset when someone calls out Celtics but what you described is exactly what is going on rn.

red1
03-01-2019, 03:21 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/giphy.gif

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 03:25 PM
Would be in the playoffs in the East. Whats your point? Lakers also shit on Boston 2 weeks ago.... :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Milbuck
03-01-2019, 03:38 PM
the problem with the celtics is they have too much talent

Is anyone else tired of this BS narrative?

"They have too much talent" is the most BS excuse for a team "underachieving". Have heard this stuff all season. We're over 75% through the season, they have one of the best coaches in basketball, and they have probably the most roster continuity of any of the top teams in the league from last season to this season. If they were truly some obscenely talented team they wouldn't be 5th in the conference at this point in the season.

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Is anyone else tired of this BS narrative?

"They have too much talent" is the most BS excuse for a team "underachieving". Have heard this stuff all season. We're over 75% through the season, they have one of the best coaches in basketball, and they have probably the most roster continuity of any of the top teams in the league from last season to this season. If they were truly some obscenely talented team they wouldn't be 5th in the conference at this point in the season.

Its not like the young guys haven't gotten a chance. Brad has changed lineups. Tatum is averaging 32 minutes. Hayward has gone from the bench to starting lineups. Its about time people just acknowledged they stinkarooni :roll:

67 WINS!!! HAYWARD AND IRVING ARE BACK!!

insidehoops
03-01-2019, 03:49 PM
Celtics 4 straight losses. Current longest losing streak in the league through Thursday's games.

NBASTATMAN
03-01-2019, 05:30 PM
1. Lakers had their entire team injured (Kuz, Ingram, Lonzo (months), LeBron (month), Hart etc. West is way more competitive as 11 teams are pretty good.... unlike East

2. We would be in the playoffs RIGHT NOW despite how shit we are in the East

3. We were 4th seed pushing on 2nd with our team intact.

This is way too easy guys.

I agree

NBASTATMAN
03-01-2019, 05:37 PM

20-Kyrie
12-Brown
15-Tatum
10-Morris
12-Horford
10-Hayward
8-Smart
5-Baynes

If this is true than Y are the Celtics 6-0 in the last couple of weeks when Kyrie doesnt play?

It seems they are just not having fun playing with him, kyrie defense is an issue and they may have given up like the Lakers have done because of Locker room issues..

dbugz
03-01-2019, 05:56 PM

dumb@ss OP is talking like they're a top dog in the west :roll: :roll:

Mor0n, your team aint even gonna be in the playoffs :oldlol: :roll:

Celtics 1825
03-01-2019, 05:58 PM

OP needs to look at his own team's situation first before commenting on ours :roll:

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 06:23 PM
Celtics 4 straight losses. Current longest losing streak in the league through Thursday's games.

Yep. Looks bad. Great post Jeff!

ISH is #1!

Bosnian Sajo
03-01-2019, 06:35 PM

It helps that Celtics fans have been for the most part of the past year talking absolute trash about the Lakers young core and talking about Tatum/Brown/Roz as if they were Kobe/McGrady/Arenas.

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 06:36 PM
It helps that Celtics fans have been for the most part of the past year talking absolute trash about the Lakers young core and talking about Tatum/Brown/Roz as if they were Kobe/McGrady/Arenas.

Lol this so much. They're playing the victim card now as if they didn't deserve any of this? Godamn Boston fans are dumb.

NugzFan
03-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Come on people

OP is just trolling like he always does. The lakers are terrible so he does this either to mask the pain or fill the boredom.
He

Bosnian Sajo
03-01-2019, 07:23 PM
Come on people

OP is just trolling like he always does. The lakers are terrible so he does this either to mask the pain or fill the boredom.
He’s barely even trying anymore.

I literally vomit every time you post. Reason being I'm allergic to corn and you're....well....a cornball.

How ironic is it that the Lakers will most likely go just as far as the Nuggets this post season, even with 20+ extra reg season wins?

God I hope we get the 7th seed and you guys stay 2nd.

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 07:27 PM
I literally vomit every time you post. Reason being I'm allergic to corn and you're....well....a cornball.

How ironic is it that the Lakers will most likely go just as far as the Nuggets this post season, even with 20+ extra reg season wins?

Lmfao man I agree 100%. This Nugs guy is the definition of cringe. He offers NO response other than crying about posters. How is it trolling at all? You godamn retard stay out of my threads :rolleyes:

NugzFan
03-01-2019, 07:31 PM

Are all laker fans like this?

Where are all the intelligent ones? Never a single rational thought. Just mindless homer trolling every time

NugzFan
03-01-2019, 07:33 PM
Lmfao man I agree 100%. This Nugs guy is the definition of cringe. He offers NO response other than crying about posters. How is it trolling at all? You godamn retard stay out of my threads :rolleyes:

I

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 07:35 PM
When I have to list things out, it really speaks to your intelligence level.

1. Boston IS indeed imploding
2. Players are INDEED not to playing to expectations
3. Stop crying you fukking ***** of a man. Your whole franchise is based on a "pay attention to me please guys" and it reflects in you.

Bosnian Sajo
03-01-2019, 08:07 PM
Are all laker fans like this?

Where are all the intelligent ones? Never a single rational thought. Just mindless homer trolling every time

I'm absolutely an intelligent guy, but you brought no substance other than complaining about others.

Literally I've never seen you post anything other than whining.

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Thats the funny thing. I troll 90% of the time and this godamn dweeb is still more of a useless poster than me because all he does is WHINE. Like jesus christ, how big of a whiny bitch are you in real life?:oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
03-01-2019, 08:09 PM
When I have to list things out, it really speaks to your intelligence level.

1. Boston IS indeed imploding
2. Players are INDEED not to playing to expectations
3. Stop crying you fukking ***** of a man. Your whole franchise is based on a "pay attention to me please guys" and it reflects in you.

It's not like we are making this up...the Celtics players themselves talk straight to the media how the team is a bunch of individuals who are not playing well as a unit.

How is this trolling? I've called out tupac before for trolling, even tho we cool I still have no problem checking him when he gets into his trolling gig (to be fair, the posters on this forum ask for it most of the time).

This is an actual relevant topic and he comes in talking how we trolling....gtfo here nugz lol.

NugzFan
03-01-2019, 08:10 PM
I'm absolutely an intelligent guy, but you brought no substance other than complaining about others.

Literally I've never seen you post anything other than whining.

Don

NugzFan
03-01-2019, 08:11 PM
Thats the funny thing. I troll 90% of the time and this godamn dweeb is still more of a useless poster than me because all he does is WHINE. Like jesus christ, how big of a whiny bitch are you in real life?:oldlol:

Yeah, you

NugzFan
03-01-2019, 08:12 PM
It's not like we are making this up...the Celtics players themselves talk straight to the media how the team is a bunch of individuals who are not playing well as a unit.

How is this trolling? I've called out tupac before for trolling, even tho we cool I still have no problem checking him when he gets into his trolling gig (to be fair, the posters on this forum ask for it most of the time).

This is an actual relevant topic and he comes in talking how we trolling....gtfo here nugz lol.

OP didn

AirTupac
03-01-2019, 08:17 PM
Lmao this guy's reading comprehension is at 0. Just sees something and whines. Not only did he ruin a valid topic (notice how people were having a discussion you dumb **** but he has spent more than half his posts crying about other people.

eliteballer
03-01-2019, 09:13 PM
Kyries gone..

NugzFan
03-02-2019, 02:33 AM
Lmao this guy's reading comprehension is at 0. Just sees something and whines. Not only did he ruin a valid topic (notice how people were having a discussion you dumb **** but he has spent more than half his posts crying about other people.

its quite simple: as long as you keep making shitty posts and trolling, ill keep calling you out on it.

now we wait until he finds his next target to try and rile up another fan base with a worthless topic.