PDA

View Full Version : Hey Magic, do the right thing and trade LeBron for AD straight up.

ClipperRevival
03-02-2019, 03:04 AM
PG - Lonzo
SG - Hart
SF - YDK
PF - Kuz
C - AD

4 absolute elite defenders. Athletic as hell sans Kuz.

Who is with me? :banana:

ClipperRevival
03-02-2019, 03:13 AM
This is the smart thing to do going forward. It might be cut throat but it will benefit the team TREMENDOUSLY going forward. You have to be a fool if you don't think this lineup can't compete with anyone, especially if YDK turns out what he's been doing lately. Absolutely "the man" type ability to break teams down in half court sets and get his own shot. And that suffocating D.

ClipperRevival
03-03-2019, 01:58 PM
Real Laker fans don't want this cancer on the team.

ArbitraryWater
03-03-2019, 01:59 PM
okay 3rd try, you deserve a reply this time.

good effort

East River Livn'
03-03-2019, 02:02 PM
PG - Lonzo
SG - Hart
SF - YDK
PF - Kuz
C - AD

4 absolute elite defenders. Athletic as hell sans Kuz.

Who is with me? :banana:

Hart is a good defender? Everytime I see that guy on TV he's fouling someone on the 3 point line and the announcer said during the Pelicans game he went the whole month of February without hitting a three. :oldlol:

ClipperRevival
03-03-2019, 02:04 PM
Hart is a good defender? Everytime I see that guy on TV he's fouling someone on the 3 point line and the announcer said during the Pelicans game he went the whole month of February without hitting a three. :oldlol:

He's an absolute stud defender. He's still recovering from injury and not 100%. He has All-NBA Defensive team talent/abilities. And he can knock down the 3 too, just not recently. But I think that's due to the injury/inconsistent minutes. I love Josh Hart. He plays winning bball.

FKAri
03-03-2019, 02:06 PM
You're dumber than AirTupac if you think NO would even entertain this.

ClipperRevival
03-03-2019, 02:09 PM
You're dumber than AirTupac if you think NO would even entertain this.

You don't think NO would do it straight up given how they know AD wants out?

FKAri
03-03-2019, 02:12 PM
You don't think NO would do it straight up given how they know AD wants out?
Are you serious? They're not the Lakers or Knicks who are going to take on bloated contracts for aging players to try and squeak into the playoffs in an attempt to prove to their retarded fanbases that "we're back". Magic is an idiot. Overrated on and off the court and the fattest HIV positive nigguh to ever walk the Earth.

(Please dont ban me again kblaze! I didn't make fun of his kids this time)

STATUTORY
03-03-2019, 02:14 PM
too alpha of a move for downlow Magic tbh

Manny98
03-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Username ClipperRevival, Jordan avy and is a "Lakers fan" :yaohappy:

PickernRoller
03-03-2019, 02:30 PM
The only option to save ourselves from this mess. Get it done!

Dray n Klay
03-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Username ClipperRevival, Jordan avy and is a "Lakers fan" :yaohappy:

:yaohappy: