PDA

View Full Version : Bucks @ Jazz GT

Mr. Jabbar
03-02-2019, 11:45 PM
Giannis gets zero love from the refs on his offensive moves. ZERO.

Earned. Not given.

Mr. Jabbar
03-02-2019, 11:53 PM
Bucks are the best team in the league. Not particularly close.

Real14
03-02-2019, 11:55 PM
A real leader like Giannis hopefully can pull this out:applause:

Xiao Yao You
03-02-2019, 11:56 PM
Giannis gets zero love from the refs on his offensive moves. ZERO.

Earned. Not given.

You can't be serious. He's pushed off almost every drive tonight. Yet to get called for it

Mr. Jabbar
03-02-2019, 11:57 PM
A real leader like Giannis hopefully can pull this out:applause:

The guys D is insane. Should win both DPOY and MVP unanimously

Real14
03-02-2019, 11:59 PM
The guys D is insane. Should win both DPOY and MVP unanimously
Yea definitely. Giannis is growing up right in front of our eyes:applause:

Milbuck
03-03-2019, 12:01 AM
This is f*cking ridiculous we have no guards lmfao. Literally like 5 of our top 7 guards are out :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
03-03-2019, 12:10 AM
What a game!

AngelEyes
03-03-2019, 12:12 AM
Middleton has been almost universally regarded as the Bucks second best player but I think Brogdon has been a better player this season, and you can make a good case for Bledsoe as well.

AngelEyes
03-03-2019, 12:13 AM
The gap between best player and 2nd best player on the Bucks though is enormous.

thefatmiral
03-03-2019, 12:14 AM
Gianis is overrated. Letting the Jazz get back into it

Mr. Jabbar
03-03-2019, 12:20 AM
Oh F

Xiao Yao You
03-03-2019, 12:31 AM
refs tried to give it to the Bucks. Too much Mitchell and Favors

Callystarr
03-03-2019, 12:35 AM
refs tried to give it to the Bucks. Too much Mitchell and Favors

Derrick has been playing amazing lately.
When he hustles and works hard he is one of the best big men in the game.

Xiao Yao You
03-03-2019, 12:36 AM
Derrick has been playing amazing lately.
When he hustles and works hard he is one of the best big men in the game.

Let's not get carried away. There's a reason no one else wanted to pay him 18 million a year

Jasper
03-03-2019, 12:37 AM
I knew the Bucks were goin to loss,,

It was their last back to back , and had to fly from LA to Utah in less than 24 hours , and play in a mountain range.

They can rest , and start a new streak , concern I have is with Brogdan ,Plantar- facia is not good.

Mr. Jabbar
03-03-2019, 12:40 AM
Back to back @UTA is pretty much the worst the league can throw at ya. Bucks almost made it :applause:

Callystarr
03-03-2019, 12:42 AM
Let's not get carried away. There's a reason no one else wanted to pay him 18 million a year

carried away? Nah, when he plays hard he averages double/double easily. Nobody wants to pay him because he is not a shooter, in which the NBA just doesn't want post up or in the paint players no more.

I like when this Derrick Favors shows up.

Callystarr
03-03-2019, 12:43 AM
I knew the Bucks were goin to loss,,

It was their last back to back , and had to fly from LA to Utah in less than 24 hours , and play in a mountain range.

They can rest , and start a new streak , concern I have is with Brogdan ,Plantar- facia is not good.

Oh boo hoo, Jazz played back to back against Clippers & Denver and won just a few days ago. Everyone has back to backs, no excuses.

Xiao Yao You
03-03-2019, 12:45 AM
carried away? Nah, when he plays hard he averages double/double easily. Nobody wants to pay him because he is not a shooter, in which the NBA just doesn't want post up or in the paint players no more.

I like when this Derrick Favors shows up.

No one wants to pay him because he's not one of the best bigs in the league.

Callystarr
03-03-2019, 12:58 AM
No one wants to pay him because he's not one of the best bigs in the league.

I swear to god, you only read partial sentences. I CLEARLY said if he hustled, he would be one of the best big men in the league. He strikes me as lazy. I did NOT say he is one of the best. Do me a favor, read my statements in their entirety before you jump on the attack, you've done this for years. I know you like to debate but dang :facepalm

Xiao Yao You
03-03-2019, 01:06 AM
I swear to god, you only read partial sentences. I CLEARLY said if he hustled, he would be one of the best big men in the league. He strikes me as lazy. I did NOT say he is one of the best. Do me a favor, read my statements in their entirety before you jump on the attack, you've done this for years. I know you like to debate but dang :facepalm

They let their best player Millsap go because they thought he would be one of the best bigs in the game and than Rudy came out of nowhere in just over a year and became one of the best. Favors should have been gone a long time ago

Mr.GOAT2408
03-03-2019, 04:52 AM
Good effort given the circumstances (back to back, long road trip)

They already have the playoffs locked up, the Greek God wasn't even fully healthy yet still dominated and showed incredible leadership. Future is so bright it hurts my eyes even looking!