PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi on 82 games: "These are just practices and playoffs It's time to lace em up"

k0kakw0rld
03-03-2019, 04:53 AM
Kawhi on playing well during the regular season. (Answered for both himself and Lowry).
"For me these are just practices and playoffs it''s time to lace em up"

Built for this.
Stone cold killer
This guy is a monster I'm on his side and I'm shaking :eek:
The level of intensity in his eyes

I can't wait to see what he does during the playoffs.
See, regular season isn't what matters for Kawhi. Winning and making sure he's physically and mentally prepared to lead us where we need to go, is the priority.

I'm a huge fan.

link (https://youtu.be/voz6v5U2kls)

Spurs m8
03-03-2019, 04:58 AM
Kawhi is full of shit hahah

bobopenguin
03-03-2019, 05:12 AM
Kawhi is full of shit hahah

https://media.giphy.com/media/eruVMzXlb70oo/giphy.gif

Rudeboy3
03-03-2019, 06:30 AM
Kind of like when lberon said he activated playoff mode only to play worse. Kind of like when CJ said no more layups only for them to get swept. What players say doesn't mean shit, actions speak louder than words. His 3 point shot isn't going to suddenly have more arch to it come playoffs. When he has to go against defences that are keyed in, he isn't doing shit.

Who dafuq is kawhi and what has even done to earn the right or benefit to "coast" bum ass nikka

MrFonzworth
03-03-2019, 06:31 AM
Kind of like when lberon said he activated playoff mode only to play worse. Kind of like when CJ said no more layups only for them to get swept. What players say doesn't mean shit, actions speak louder than words. His 3 point shot isn't going to suddenly have more arch to it come playoffs. When he has to go against defences that are keyed in, he isn't doing shit.

Who dafuq is kawhi and what has even done to earn the right or benefit to "coast" bum ass nikka
Worry about Giannis' knee fakkit. Most injury prone player in the east now that KP is in Dallas.

RoseCity07
03-03-2019, 06:34 AM
That's not really true. Seeding matters. It may be for him but those other guys on the team folded like lawn chairs when Lebron cucked them last year.

LAVAR BALL
03-03-2019, 08:24 AM

Does Finals MVP + 6x All-Star seems legit enough for you?

Does 27/7/3 on the season, including loads of clutch shots feels like coasting to you?

Truth is NBA Season is just a warm-up for the biggest team in the league. Do you think Stephen Curry care about a game against Orlando in February?

ImKobe
03-03-2019, 08:31 AM
Kawhi's in his contract year and it's his first real season back from a tough injury. It's smart for him to take this RS with caution. It's not like the team can't win without him.

Paul George 24
03-03-2019, 08:48 AM
Kawhi on playing well during the regular season. (Answered for both himself and Lowry).
"For me these are just practices and playoffs it''s time to lace em up"

Built for this.
Stone cold killer
This guy is a monster I'm on his side and I'm shaking :eek:
The level of intensity in his eyes

I can't wait to see what he does during the playoffs.
See, regular season isn't what matters for Kawhi. Winning and making sure he's physically and mentally prepared to lead us where we need to go, is the priority.

I'm a huge fan.

link (https://youtu.be/voz6v5U2kls)
BUCKS WILL BEAT KACHOKE:lol

Manny98
03-03-2019, 08:51 AM
Raptors are going to dissapoint like always

nashwade
03-03-2019, 08:57 AM
Raptors are going to dissapoint like always

half the 'disappointment' is now with the Spurs