PDA

View Full Version : Embiid: Kevin Durant 'probably the best player in the league'

eliteballer
03-03-2019, 07:12 AM
https://sports.yahoo.com/joel-embiid-calls-kevin-durant-probably-the-best-player-in-the-league-005113140.html

2 Finals MVP's owning LeBron should confirm that.

MrFonzworth
03-03-2019, 08:18 AM
Who are these people?

Pics?

Manny98
03-03-2019, 08:49 AM
No one cares what that choking bitch EmCuck thinks

k0kakw0rld
03-03-2019, 09:23 AM
Tell him where we from we don't respect cowards.

You are up 3-1 against the Warriors. You choke a 3-1 lead then you decide to join the team who beat you in order to win. There's no way anybody should take this guy seriously. He's a fakkit for the rest of his life. I don't give a shit about his skills set.

smoovegittar
03-03-2019, 10:09 AM
Last 2 posters prove lack of NBA intelligence and typical fanboy mentality.

Don't worry boys, KD will raise his stock once he wins a chip in NYC.

Meanwhile, in Brooklyn........... :yaohappy:

MrFonzworth
03-03-2019, 10:26 AM
Last 2 posters prove lack of NBA intelligence and typical fanboy mentality.

Don't worry boys, KD will raise his stock once he wins a chip in NYC.

Meanwhile, in Brooklyn........... :yaohappy:
Their two IQs combined is half of Russell Westbrook's brother.

k0kakw0rld
03-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Their two IQs combined is half of Russell Westbrook's brother.
Of course, you will give respect to KD. I am not really surprise bro. You are a known piece of shit.

Mask the Embiid
03-03-2019, 12:48 PM
No one cares what that choking bitch EmCuck thinks
Careful, that "choking bitch" is your 1st round match up.You gonna see "emcuck" 1st hand and in full effect. id be more respectful if i were you.

We are going to SLAUGHTER yall :oldlol: .You just dont know :roll: If i could pick any team under the 5th seed to play for the easiest possible series vs us.....it would be yall

Its gonna be a blood bath you little bitch and with levert playing like grade A shit, every game will be a double digit L

MrFonzworth
03-03-2019, 02:37 PM
Of course, you will give respect to KD. I am not really surprise bro. You are a known piece of shit.
And you respect a Kwitter. Pot meet kettle:cheers:

Also, I never said I respect KD. Was just pointing out you're retarded.

BigShotBob
03-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Embiid is right. There's nothing KD can't do at an elite level, but there's no player in the league that can do what he does at his level (score) by a mile and then some. I honestly don't think there's a player that comes close to his ability to score wherever, whenever.

Manny98
03-03-2019, 02:54 PM
Careful, that "choking bitch" is your 1st round match up.You gonna see "emcuck" 1st hand and in full effect. id be more respectful if i were you.

We are going to SLAUGHTER yall :oldlol: .You just dont know :roll: If i could pick any team under the 5th seed to play for the easiest possible series vs us.....it would be yall

Its gonna be a blood bath you little bitch and with levert playing like grade A shit, every game will be a double digit L
We already spanked your weak ass 76ers twice this season with ease :roll:

I'm praying we get them in the first round easy win

Mask the Embiid
03-03-2019, 02:58 PM
We already spanked your weak ass 76ers twice this season with ease :roll:

I'm praying we get them in the first round easy win
1 you never beat us healthy

2 you never beat us with tobias

3 embiid treats brooklyn like a used condom anytime he plays them