Gus Hemmingway
03-04-2019, 06:34 AM
chalk up another reason why he's the GOAT :applause:

coin24
03-04-2019, 06:42 AM
[QUOTE=SpaceJam]Can

Doranku
03-04-2019, 06:58 AM
LeBron about to overtake Jordan in seasons missing the playoffs shortly after :bowdown:

Gileraracer
03-04-2019, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE=SpaceJam]Can

Spurs m8
03-04-2019, 07:08 AM
I wonder if wheels ever left the basement, if he'd go around irl saying lebron is better than MJ.

Surely no one would put their face to such a comment lol

Big164
03-04-2019, 07:24 AM
chalk up another reason why he's the GOAT :applause:
Nope. Karl Malone is.

Karl Malone.

Elosha
03-04-2019, 07:39 AM
Let me give you a likely scenario how this plays out. LeBron passes Jordan in a game in which the Lakers lose. LeBron posts good stats, but disappears in the fourth quarter and the Lakers are statistically almost certain to miss the playoffs.

LeBron then posts an Instagram" Wow can't believe I just passed the former GOAT. Much respect MJ, it's hard to believe I've played this well, this long."

Lakers are eliminated from the playoffs the following week. Commentators and fans note the huge difference between Jordan and LeBron's career at 34 and make the remarkable conclusion that perhaps lifetime achievement awards for playing far more games than Jordan don't actually make LeBron a better player. In fact, NBC makes it into a new public service announcement, reviving the old "The more you know," jingle. Meanwhile, LeBron's absence from the playoffs gives him much needed time to work more on Space Jam II.

Shaquille O'Neal
03-04-2019, 08:27 AM
Let me give you a likely scenario how this plays out. LeBron passes Jordan in a game in which the Lakers lose. LeBron posts good stats, but disappears in the fourth quarter and the Lakers are statistically almost certain to miss the playoffs.

LeBron then posts an Instagram" Wow can't believe I just passed the former GOAT. Much respect MJ, it's hard to believe I've played this well, this long."

Lakers are eliminated from the playoffs the following week. Commentators and fans note the huge difference between Jordan and LeBron's career at 34 and make the remarkable conclusion that perhaps lifetime achievement awards for playing far more games than Jordan don't actually make LeBron a better player. In fact, NBC makes it into a new public service announcement, reviving the old "The more you know," jingle. Meanwhile, LeBron's absence from the playoffs gives him much needed time to work more on Space Jam II.

I can see most of this happening.

Manny98
03-04-2019, 08:53 AM

Meltdown

egokiller
03-04-2019, 09:40 AM
OP so upset that LeBron only got us 1 ring in 11 years and it wasn't even him that hit the game winner. :roll:

A 6 time finals loser that has been an absolute joke to watch in comparison to watching a real GOAT win 6/6 in the finals. And now his legacy is completely over since he's not making the playoffs.

We win.
Again.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Uncle Drew
03-04-2019, 09:57 AM
OP so upset that LeBron only got us 1 ring in 11 years and it wasn't even him that hit the game winner. :roll:
Funny you should say this, knowing you are still upset that the Cavaliers actually won a championship. In fact, it made you so mad you had to run away from your Straight Altin account. :oldlol:

I love ISH so much. People like you don

Elosha
03-04-2019, 09:59 AM
Meltdown

Nope, just the truth. Too bad you don't know the difference. :cheers:

ballinhun8
03-04-2019, 10:20 AM
@cuck OP

This is fine. The regular season King totally deserves/needs this. That resume won't pad itself.

Gileraracer
03-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Lebron stackin regular season records while Jordan was stackin championships :rockon:

Elosha
03-04-2019, 10:31 AM
I can see most of this happening.

Some of it was admittedly tongue in cheek. ;)

bullettooth
03-04-2019, 11:54 AM
6 finals losses vs 6 finals wins...

:roll:

Rico2016
03-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Wait so the only thing Jordan was supposedly better at is scoring and he's getting passed in that...wow

72-10
03-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Surpassing Dad Killer in more than just the GOAT list:

NBA & ABA Career Leaders and Records for Points
4. Michael Jordan 32292
5. LeBron James 32253

Here are LeBron's points if the rules were enforced:

it must be really difficult to pursue someone's legacy when it's actually there to pursue...

TheCorporation
03-04-2019, 03:41 PM

Mmeellttddoowwnn

34-24 Footwork
03-04-2019, 04:45 PM
Here are LeBron's points if the rules were enforced:

it must be really difficult to pursue someone's legacy when it's actually there to pursue...

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Callystarr
03-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Surpassing Dad Killer in more than just the GOAT list:

NBA & ABA Career Leaders and Records for Points
4. Michael Jordan 32292
5. LeBron James 32253

Lebron has been playing for like 2 decades lol....

Callystarr
03-04-2019, 08:30 PM
Wait so the only thing Jordan was supposedly better at is scoring and he's getting passed in that...wow

Sure, it only took Lebron James 110+ more games to reach it :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
03-04-2019, 08:36 PM
Sure, it only took Lebron James 110+ more games to reach it :roll:
LeBron's a pass-first player though

Elite passer
Elite scorer
Elite defender

Jordan was only elite in 2/3, and that goes for literally every other top 10 candidate as well

LeBron is the only elite passing, scoring, and defending GOAT candidate... every other player has a weakness, LeBron doesn't...

GOAT :bowdown:

How mad are you right now?

Callystarr
03-04-2019, 08:42 PM

Elite passer
Elite scorer
Elite defender

Jordan was only elite in 2/3, and that goes for literally every other top 10 candidate as well

LeBron is the only elite passing, scoring, and defending GOAT candidate... every other player has a weakness, LeBron doesn't...

Lebron James is not an elite defender. I don't care how many All-Defensive Teams he has made, thats a popularity contest. He has never on DPOY, has never lead the league in steals or blocks.

Hell he has made more All Defensive teams than the all time steals leader...

Lets stop acting like all his teams didn't have point guards, and he damn near had to play the role. Michael Jordan damn sure averaged more assist than traditional shooting guards....and we won't even get on the crap load of turnovers that Lebron James has accumulated in his career.

Lebron is 4th all time in turnovers....

red1
03-04-2019, 08:54 PM
It's always the same losers that are whining and crying.

OP absolutely scalped straight_retard aka egokiller plus that ballinhun dude whoever that fakkit is.

4pointshot
03-05-2019, 04:33 AM
Wade passes MJ with most blocks by a guard in NBA history:

https://sports.yahoo.com/dwyane-wade-passes-michael-jordan-to-top-nba-defensive-list-015757865.html

SpaceJam
03-05-2019, 04:37 AM
DAMN! Bad week to have the initials MJ, first Leaving Neverland now this

Uncle Drew
03-05-2019, 04:37 AM
Wade passes MJ with most blocks by a guard in NBA history:

https://sports.yahoo.com/dwyane-wade-passes-michael-jordan-to-top-nba-defensive-list-015757865.html
:applause:

I’m having a hard time ranking Jordan over Wade now. Is Wade the greatest SG of all time? It’s got to be at least 1A and 1B right?

Uncle Drew
03-05-2019, 04:45 AM
Of course, we'll have to acknowledge LeBron's amazing influence on Wade becoming arguably the best shooting guard to ever play. Until he arrived, Wade was a mere afterthought. Just another SG who won his championship by being carried by Shaq.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-05-2019, 05:09 AM
Fitting he's gonna do it in a season he miss the playoffs

Empty stats GOAT. Stats over winning:applause:

sportjames23
03-05-2019, 05:15 AM
LOL these nikkas have to play damn near 20 years to finally catch up or pass MJ on some lists.

Meanwhile, they BEEN passed him in losing in the Finals. :pimp:

Uncle Drew
03-05-2019, 05:24 AM
LOL these nikkas have to play damn near 20 years to finally catch up or pass MJ on some lists.

Meanwhile, they BEEN passed him in losing in the Finals. :pimp:
https://i.postimg.cc/VvvbwcjS/Sport-James-Owned.png

bullettooth
03-05-2019, 05:27 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/VvvbwcjS/Sport-James-Owned.png

DEFLECT! DEFLECT! DEFLECT!

Uncle Drew
03-05-2019, 05:29 AM
DEFLECT! DEFLECT! DEFLECT!
Wrong account bro.

bullettooth
03-05-2019, 05:30 AM
Wrong account bro.

Weak.

Walk on Water
03-05-2019, 07:12 AM

Elite passer
Elite scorer
Elite defender

Lebron is the worst defender in the league. I could score against his slow ass.

Elosha
03-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Mmeellttddoowwnn

Nope, just the truth. Too bad you don't know the difference. :cheers:

You and your little buddy Manny should realize hat saying "Meltdown" to a detailed post is about as weak a response as it gets. Try to respond with something a little less pitiful.

Gileraracer
03-05-2019, 12:18 PM

Elite passer
Elite scorer
Elite defender

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

blatant liar