PDA

View Full Version : Better Defender Jordan or Kobe? Better Scorer Kobe or Jordan?

Mask the Embiid
03-05-2019, 01:18 AM
???

Marchesk
03-05-2019, 01:55 AM
The Beard

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 01:59 AM
kobe was a slightly better scorer
jordan was a slightly better defender

both combined make up the #1 and #2 players ive ever seen

and both are lightyears ahead of lebron

Duncan21formvp
03-05-2019, 02:02 AM
Jordan was better at both by a clear margin. We are talking about a guy who averaged over 30+ ppg for a career in the season, playoffs and finals and has 10 scoring titles. Kobe literally got like 2 scoring titles.

Mask the Embiid
03-05-2019, 02:05 AM
kobe was a slightly better scorer
jordan was a slightly better defender

both combined make up the #1 and #2 players ive ever seen

and both are lightyears ahead of lebron
Stick to to the topic kenneth

no toeing the line either fellas...pick a side!

here ill start it off with my opinion

Kobe was the better scorer as you can tell by the 81 points...Jordan couldnt dream of doing that vs the farmers he played against back in the stone age

AngelEyes
03-05-2019, 02:05 AM
Jordan was better at both by a clear margin. We are talking about a guy who averaged over 30+ ppg for a career in the season, playoffs and finals and has 10 scoring titles. Kobe literally got like 2 scoring titles.

This. Neither is particularly close, Jordan is noticeably better at both.

Soundwave
03-05-2019, 02:10 AM
Jordan was a step up on both. He had higher basketball I.Q. offensively and wouldn't get as easily goaded into taking bad shots.

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 02:15 AM
mj easily better at both..

Y

Kobe could never score vs East coast teams cuz of their physical style of play..

Kobe defensively was good on the ball in his earlier years but was always bad as a team defender as Phil Jackson and Tex Winter stated in the past..

Mask the Embiid
03-05-2019, 02:18 AM
It seems like everyone outside of me and Kenneth has Jordan better than Kobe at pretty much everything....EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 02:21 AM

both kobe and jordan had the same point per shot. jordan averaged more points because he took more shots

kobe was obviously way more skilled offensively. i only say hes slightly better offensively because the few go to moves jordan had were very dominant vs the guys he faced

kobe on the other hand was going up against do it all long/supremely athletic wings every night and was torching them regularly.

put him in the 80s on a bottom feeder for his first 5 seasons and he'd have a 30ppg career average as well

personally i dunno why this thread was made when we had this conversation on here like 2 weeks ago. but this is ISH the most repetitive message board on the web so it makes sense

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 02:23 AM
mj easily better at both..

Y

Kobe could never score vs East coast teams cuz of their physical style of play..

Kobe defensively was good on the ball in his earlier years but was always bad as a team defender as Phil Jackson and Tex Winter stated in the past..

lol@ simon being this shook of kobe

he now knows lebron has ZERO chance at catching MJ so he's hyping him up now instead

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 02:24 AM
It seems like everyone outside of me and Kenneth has Jordan better than Kobe at pretty much everything....EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING

lots of insecure bran stans online right now

kobe is their target again

:lol