PDA

View Full Version : Lakers are now 24-23 with Lebron

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-05-2019, 02:35 AM
barely .500

which would make them good for a 9-10th seed this season:roll: :roll: :applause:

BANE?
03-05-2019, 03:22 AM
They now have as many wins as the Pelicans :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr.GOAT2408
03-05-2019, 03:37 AM
Welcome to the wild wild west

No coasting allowed

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 09:39 AM
barely .500

which would make them good for a 9-10th seed this season:roll: :roll: :applause:

Kobe stans at their best.. Oh wait Lebron has only played 46 games..
https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01/gamelog/2019/

Still more wins than Kobe had his entire two last seasons combined.. :lol

ImKobe
03-05-2019, 10:24 AM
Lakers with Zo: 49 - 50

so Lebron is barely better than Lonzo Ball :kobe:

Kobe stans at their best.. Oh wait Lebron has only played 46 games..
https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01/gamelog/2019/

comparing prime Lebron trying to win to a post-achilles Kobe on a tanking team, is that the best you can do?

imdaman99
03-05-2019, 10:37 AM
Is it confirmed that this is Lebron's 2nd to last season?

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Is it confirmed that this is Lebron's 2nd to last season?

No.. But it is confirmed that KYRIE JUST SAID THAT LEBRON IS STILL THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA.. :roll: :bowdown:

AirTupac
03-05-2019, 12:02 PM
Playing in the West has been a humbling experience for him.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-05-2019, 12:05 PM
No.. But it is confirmed that KYRIE JUST SAID THAT LEBRON IS STILL THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA.. :roll: :bowdown:

So the best player in the game can't make the playoffs?

Don't know about you, but that shouldn't even be a question.

andgar923
03-05-2019, 12:06 PM

Plenty of people have been stating how overrated his Finals appearances were because he played in the soft puff East.

What are the chances he even makes ONE Finals appearance if he played in the West his entire career?

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 12:06 PM

What do you mean ? The Lakers are worse vs the EAST than the West..

I would say his record was almost always better vs the West than the east when he played in the EAST.. I know there was one season or two when that was not the case but for most I would say that is true..

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 12:08 PM
So the best player in the game can't make the playoffs?

Don't know about you, but that shouldn't even be a question.

Hey Kyrie said it .. Kyrie 's boy is KD.. So that is that.. :roll:

Lebron doesnt get injured and then throw his team under the bus and they would be in the playoffs.. LOL

ANOTHER ONE.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Hey Kyrie said it .. Kyrie 's boy is KD.. So that is that.. :roll:

Lebron doesnt get injured and then throw his team under the bus and they would be in the playoffs.. LOL

ANOTHER ONE.

The Lakers with Lebron healthy are barely .500.

Still not good enough to make the posteason.

Best player doe :(

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 12:13 PM
The Lakers with Lebron "not injured" are barely .500.

His Laker teammates are not playing to win.. I dont blame them, Lebron and Magic thru them under the bus..

Meanwhile Magic gets rid of ZUBAC AND Beasley for nothing..

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 12:15 PM
The Lakers with Lebron healthy are barely .500.

They are 24-22 .. That would be more wins than Kobe had his last two years in THE NBA.. My Goodness that is hilarious.. Kobe won 23 games his last two seasons of play.. :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-05-2019, 12:23 PM
They are 24-22 .. That would be more wins than Kobe had his last two years in THE NBA.. My Goodness that is hilarious.. Kobe won 23 games his last two seasons of play.. :roll:

You're comparing the best player, allegedly, to a guy that ruptured his achilles?

If that's the case, the standards for today's NBA are a damn joke :oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 12:28 PM
You're comparing the best player, allegedly, to a guy that ruptured his achilles?

If that's the case? The standards for today's NBA are a damn joke :oldlol:

Shit Kobe was supposed to be this skilled player.. Yet he couldnt win 24 games in a span of two seasons..

Kyrie saying BRON IS STILL THE BEST .. Jerry West saying Bron right there with MJ..

Keep posting all the BS.. It wont matter cuz WE GOT KYRIE, JERRY WEST, COUSY, PAUL PIERCE, BARON DAVIS, MCHALE, OSCAR ROBERTSON, DR J, and other all time greats saying the same shit.

YOU :(

game3524
03-05-2019, 12:32 PM
Shit Kobe was supposed to be this skilled player.. Yet he couldnt win 24 games in a span of two seasons..

Kyrie saying BRON IS STILL THE BEST .. Jerry West saying Bron right there with MJ..

Keep posting all the BS.. It wont matter cuz WE GOT KYRIE, JERRY WEST, COUSY, PAUL PIERCE, BARON DAVIS, MCHALE, OSCAR ROBERTSON, DR J, and other all time greats saying the same shit.

lol, you are such a Bron stan (even though you trying to pretend to be objective).

Kobe blew out his achilles. Historically, only Wilkins was the only star player to come back from that to play at a high level.

BTW, who cares what other players think. John Wooden said Kobe was the greatest of all-time, Billups called Kobe the most skilled player of all-time, Iggy and KD have Kobe with Jordan. Players say a lot of things, it doesn't mean it is accurate.

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 12:43 PM
lol, you are such a Bron stan (even though you trying to pretend to be objective).

Kobe blew out his achilles. Historically, only Wilkins was the only star player to come back from that to play at a high level.

BTW, who cares what other players think. John Wooden said Kobe was the greatest of all-time, Billups called Kobe the most skilled player of all-time, Iggy and KD have Kobe with Jordan. Players say a lot of things, it doesn't mean it is accurate.

Billups still says Lebron is better.. Is Kobe more skilled than Bron ? I would say yes . Still Billups has repeatedly said that bron is better..

KD and Andre IGuodala can never say anything good about Lebron cuz that is their rival..

Wooden was close to 100 when he said that about Kobe.. LOL..

As for Wilkins. He came back and played at a very high level.. And now Cousins is playing good too.. I understand Kobe was older but his great skills should have helped him play better.. DONT YOU AGREE?

The Iron Fist
03-05-2019, 12:49 PM
What do you mean ? The Lakers are worse vs the EAST than the West..

I would say his record was almost always better vs the West than the east when he played in the EAST.. I know there was one season or two when that was not the case but for most I would say that is true..
The only record that matters is the finals record. Whats his record there?

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 01:07 PM
The only record that matters is the finals record. Whats his record there?

If that is true than Scottie Pippen is better than both MAGIC AND BIRD.. :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-05-2019, 01:13 PM

That's a lot of text for saying LeBron > Achillesbe.

Kobe barely had legs.

And you're talking about skills :oldlol:

You can do better. Well, I would hope so.

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 01:19 PM
That's a lot of text for saying LeBron > Achillesbe.

Kobe barely had legs.

And you're talking about skills :oldlol:

You can do better. Well, I would hope so.

KENNETHGRIFFIN SAID ON THIS BOARD THAT Prime ARENAS was better than Kobe in 2003-2004 ..

HOW ABOUT THAT.. :lol

AirTupac
03-05-2019, 01:20 PM
You know a guy is losing his mind when hes replying in caps locks with retarded shit like "KYRIE SAID SO LOL"

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-05-2019, 01:28 PM
KENNETHGRIFFIN SAID ON THIS BOARD THAT Prime ARENAS was better than Kobe in 2003-2004 ..

HOW ABOUT THAT.. :lol

So LeBron wasn't good enough.

Now you've moved onto another player.

:oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 01:32 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/tRmTmYRZ/dgthjfgjkkjk.png[

:applause:

LostCause
03-05-2019, 01:44 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/tRmTmYRZ/dgthjfgjkkjk.png[

:applause:

Reggie Bullock's on his ass

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 01:47 PM
Reggie Bullock's on his ass

Last night Bullock was bad missing many wide open attempts but he has been good besides last night. At least shooting the ball..

NBASTATMAN
03-05-2019, 01:48 PM

Kobe is like 12th .. Lebron in top 5.. No comparison..

I only brought up the comparison of kOBE VS Arenas cuz Kennethgriffin brought this up yesterday..