PDA

View Full Version : This offensive madness needs to stop

Walk on Water
03-05-2019, 07:05 AM
I watch games now and half the shots are 3 pointers. Games don't even feel real anymore, they just feel like All star games. There isn't much defense anymore. You have Harden who is averaging nearly 40 points. Westbrook getting a triple double for the 3rd year in a row with ease, and he's not even the best player on his team. And then you have Lebron who is losing and looking worse than ever and has still managed to average nearly a triple double since his return.

You have all these unknown types scoring nearly 50 points a game. Even Derek Rose scored 50 points.

These stats are inflated. It's like when you had all the MLB players hitting 50-60 home runs with ease. Wow.. Lebron is now shooting 6 three pointers a game.

So with all these crazy stats, ratings are down.

SaltyMeatballs
03-05-2019, 07:10 AM
I swear all your threads are the same topic. All you do is bitch about the 3 pointers and the heavy offense we have today. These threads aren't gonna change a damn thing. Accept the fact that the league has changed. If you don't like it, go watch another sport

SaltyMeatballs
03-05-2019, 07:13 AM
And who the hell is 'Derek' Rose? :oldlol: This ****ing guy :facepalm

jstern
03-05-2019, 07:56 AM
I swear all your threads are the same topic. All you do is bitch about the 3 pointers and the heavy offense we have today. These threads aren't gonna change a damn thing. Accept the fact that the league has changed. If you don't like it, go watch another sport

He's just passionate about the sport/league he loves, breaths, bleeds, and he's not happy about where it's currently heading.