PDA

View Full Version : Kobe in 2005

Manny98
03-05-2019, 04:12 PM
Absolute prime only missed 16 games and still missed the playoffs :oldlol:

Can someone explain why?

How do did the great Kobe bean Bryant miss the playoffs in his absolute prime I would love to know :(

dazzer87
03-05-2019, 04:16 PM
https://i.giphy.com/media/7Toe9ML7M9aw7Sd3f6/source.gif

Manny98
03-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Anyone?

How did the great mamba miss the playoffs in his prime :(

Celtics 1825
03-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Because he isn't as great as half of this damn board claims he is.

fileman1209
03-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Wow kobe missed the playoffs as a 26 year old in his prime :wtf:

hiphopanonymous
03-05-2019, 04:23 PM
Kobe in 2019 is rent free in your mind

Phoenix
03-05-2019, 04:24 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/O38dU2kkQ9sWc/giphy.gif

Manny98
03-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Wow kobe missed the playoffs as a 26 year old in his prime :wtf:
Unfortunately he also got destroyed in the first round the next two years after missing the playoffs :(

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 04:26 PM
- kobe missed 16 games
- odom missed 18 games
- 10 new players on the roster
- rudy T health issues forced him to retire from coaching after the lakers started 24-19
- tanking orders for bynum

kobe dealt with even more than lebron

kobe didn't come back from injury only 1 game out of the 8 spot

kobes career isn't built on a phoney narrative that he can carry any team to the finals to make up for the 6 finals L's

kobe actually has a legit finals record so he never needed people to make up fake stories to boost his finals appearances

game over

/thread

lebron sucks

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 04:29 PM
https://images.amcnetworks.com/ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Commando-just-bodies.gif

Manny98
03-05-2019, 04:35 PM
- kobe missed 16 games
- odom missed 18 games
- 10 new players on the roster
- rudy T health issues forced him to retire from coaching after the lakers started 24-19
- tanking orders for bynum

kobe dealt with even more than lebron

kobe didn't come back from injury only 1 game out of the 8 spot

kobes career isn't built on a phoney narrative that he can carry any team to the finals to make up for the 6 finals L's

kobe actually has a legit finals record so he never needed people to make up fake stories to boost his finals appearances

game over

/thread

lebron sucks
LeBron and Lonzo both missed 17+ games each so Kobe has zero excuse unfortunately :(

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 04:37 PM
LeBron and Lonzo both missed 17+ games each so Kobe has zero excuse unfortunately :(

is lonzo their 2nd best player?

even if kobe had none of those problems and missed the playoffs it wouldn't matter because kobes career isn't built on phoney narratives to make up for a sh*t ton of finals failures

its lebrons saving grace to be able to take any team good or bad to the playoffs. thats the story we were told to make it seem like his 8 straight finals out of the shitty ass east was an impressive accomplishment regardless of the finals L's

but its all debunked

its over. you lose. goodnight

fileman1209
03-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Unfortunately he also got destroyed in the first round the next two years after missing the playoffs :(

damn your right, He also follwed missing the playoffs in his prime with blowing a 3-1 to a team without its best scorer :biggums:

Manny98
03-05-2019, 05:07 PM
is lonzo their 2nd best player?

even if kobe had none of those problems and missed the playoffs it wouldn't matter because kobes career isn't built on phoney narratives to make up for a sh*t ton of finals failures

its lebrons saving grace to be able to take any team good or bad to the playoffs. thats the story we were told to make it seem like his 8 straight finals out of the shitty ass east was an impressive accomplishment regardless of the finals L's

but its all debunked

its over. you lose. goodnight
Kobe had Odom and Butler who are better than anyone on the current Lakers

So overall Kobe missing the playoffs in his absolute prime is 10x more legacy damaging than Old LeBron missing the playoffs whilst suffering a near career ending injury midway through the season

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 05:54 PM
Kobe had Odom and Butler who are better than anyone on the current Lakers

So overall Kobe missing the playoffs in his absolute prime is 10x more legacy damaging than Old LeBron missing the playoffs whilst suffering a near career ending injury midway through the season

ingram and kuzma have more potential than either of butler or odom ever did and both ingram and kuzma put up better numbers

4 through 12 is vastly and inarguably in favor of lebron and this years lakers

rondo is infinitely better than atkins

mcgee is waaaaay better than mihm

lance is wwaaaaaaay better than luke or george

its not even close ... lebron was 1 game back of the 8 spot when he got back. now they're 5 games back.

kobe never had a 2nd chance to make the playoffs after the injury issues

lebron did..

kobe then took a worse team to the playoffs the next 2 years

its over. goodnight

stop posting

FKAri
03-05-2019, 06:10 PM
ingram and kuzma have more potential than either of butler or odom ever did and both ingram and kuzma put up better numbers

4 through 12 is vastly and inarguably in favor of lebron and this years lakers

rondo is infinitely better than atkins

mcgee is waaaaay better than mihm

lance is wwaaaaaaay better than luke or george

its not even close ... lebron was 1 game back of the 8 spot when he got back. now they're 5 games back.

kobe never had a 2nd chance to make the playoffs after the injury issues

lebron did..

kobe then took a worse team to the playoffs the next 2 years

its over. goodnight

stop posting
Pau Gasol missed 40 games but still dragged a roster of Rudy Gay, Darko, and Kwame to the playoffs. How come? :D

E_Stamkos
03-05-2019, 07:34 PM
When your anus hole is battered and bruised and you try to retaliate with 'wit'

Straight crickets up in this

Manny98
03-05-2019, 07:37 PM
When your anus hole is battered and bruised and you try to retaliate with 'wit'

Straight crickets up in this
Are my fries ready?

E_Stamkos
03-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Are my fries ready?

*crickets

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Pau Gasol missed 40 games but still dragged a roster of Rudy Gay, Darko, and Kwame to the playoffs. How come? :D

i don't think this comment makes any sense

those players never played together for a season

E_Stamkos
03-05-2019, 07:40 PM
I'm planning on making the trip to Manilla and Cebu this summer.

You better have your sister and cousins ready for me. I'm gunna shove my girthy lumpia in all of their pancits.

Then I'm gunna piss in your mouth

Manny98
03-05-2019, 07:43 PM
I'm planning on making the trip to Manilla and Cebu this summer.

You better have your sister and cousins ready for me. I'm gunna shove my girthy lumpia in all of their pancits.

Then I'm gunna piss in your mouth
Chop chop my food is getting cold

Real14
03-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Oh wow a response thread to my thread huh?:lol in 2005 Kobe had 9 years in the wild wild west plus no all star teammate. End thread.