PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is STILL the number one topic on insidehoops and it's 2019

hiphopanonymous
03-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Just though I would point that out - even in spite of all the breaking news about the recent blunders and epic failures of current NBA players somehow Kobe is still the most interesting topic. That's what greatness is all about. :applause:

FKAri
03-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Just though I would point that out - even in spite of all the breaking news about the recent blunders and epic failures of current NBA players somehow Kobe is still the most interesting topic. That's what greatness is all about. :applause:
Yet there are 23 threads on the first page with the word "Lebron" in the title.

ArbitraryWater
03-05-2019, 04:27 PM
thats bcuz Kobe fans are saying he's better than LeBron, lol

Hey Yo
03-05-2019, 04:29 PM
Yet there are 23 threads on the first page with the word "Lebron" in the title.
OP's alt ruined...... :oldlol:

hiphopanonymous
03-05-2019, 04:30 PM
I'm not even a Kobe fan and I KNOW Kobe is better than LeBron. I've been a LeBron fan since catching his St V games on ESPN. This isn't about player fandom it's about how everyone that is a fan of basketball recognizes Kobe is the better player and that unfortunately LA has to suffer through this LeBron era until a new great Laker is drafted or signed

ArbitraryWater
03-05-2019, 04:31 PM
I'm not even a Kobe fan and I KNOW Kobe is better than LeBron. I've been a LeBron fan since catching his St V games on ESPN. This isn't about player fandom it's about how everyone that is a fan of basketball recognizes Kobe is the better player and that unfortunately LA has to suffer through this LeBron era until a new great Laker is drafted or signed

thats cool and all, but I'm just telling you why "Kobe is the number one topic on ISH" as you so put it.

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 04:31 PM

stephen a smith just said today that lebron will never be MJ or kobe cause it took him years to grow into what they had from day one

a killer mentality

lebron had it for a brief period of time. now he seems to be mentally fragile again ala 2011

pathetic

oh yeah and shannon sharpe was tweeting about kobe last night too

Hey Yo
03-05-2019, 04:42 PM
stephen a smith just said today that lebron will never be MJ or kobe cause it took him years to grow into what they had from day one
It took

a killer mentality

lebron had it for a brief period of time. now he seems to be mentally fragile again ala 2011

pathetic

oh yeah and shannon sharpe was tweeting about kobe last night too
It took Kobe 9 years to grow into a franchise player to where LeBron was just that from day one.

After becoming a franchise player in 2005, Kobe didn't have much success after the 2010 season. Never getting past the 2nd round and not winning a playoff game after the 2012 season. Eventually retiring after a 17 win farewell tour that stunted the growth of the younger players like Nance, Julius Randle and D'Lo.

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 04:44 PM
It took Kobe 9 years to grow into a franchise player to where LeBron was just that from day one.

After becoming a franchise player in 2005, Kobe didn't have much success after the 2010 season. Never getting past the 2nd round and not winning a playoff game after the 2012 season. Eventually retiring after a 17 win farewell tour that stunted the growth of the younger players like Nance, Julius Randle and D'Lo.

umm... kobe was a franchise star by 2001 ( age 22 )

that was arguably his best playoff run and best by anyone 22 years or under

shaq was still too mentally fragile to lead the lakers past teams like the spurs/kings/blazers

in fact... kobe became "THAT GUY" in game 7 of the 2000 WCF at age 21

Hey Yo
03-05-2019, 04:54 PM
umm... kobe was a franchise star by 2001 ( age 22 )

that was arguably his best playoff run and best by anyone 22 years or under

shaq was still too mentally fragile to lead the lakers past teams like the spurs/kings/blazers

in fact... kobe became "THAT GUY" in game 7 of the 2000 WCF at age 21
Shaq was the clear cut franchise / go to player on offense. That can't be disputed.

Kobe didn't become "THAT GUY" until 2005 when all the pressure was put on his shoulders. After just 3yrs of feeling that same pressure that Daddy Shaq felt from 1997 to 2004 Kobe demanded a trade.

That's far from having a "killer mentality"

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 04:58 PM
Shaq was the clear cut franchise / go to player on offense. That can't be disputed.

Kobe didn't become "THAT GUY" until 2005 when all the pressure was put on his shoulders. After just 3yrs of feeling that same pressure that Daddy Shaq felt from 1997 to 2004 Kobe demanded a trade.

That's far from having a "killer mentality"

kobe was the clear cut franchise player actually... hence the lakers shipping shaq the f*ck out of town

kobe was the clear cut top guy all year and all playoffs till shaq pulled his little "feed the dog or the dog wont defend" bullshit in the finals

even he admitted it in their 1 on 1 interview. by 2001 he said he rode kobe

don't even try f*ckhead. i ruin you every single time

fourkicks44
03-05-2019, 04:59 PM

No it is not. :facepalm

Spurs m8
03-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Its only because LeRoid stans are feeling threatened by him.

And know that Bron ain't even close to Jordan.

I wouldn't say its "interesting" in the slightest.

Hey Yo
03-05-2019, 05:16 PM
kobe was the clear cut franchise player actually... hence the lakers shipping shaq the f*ck out of town

kobe was the clear cut top guy all year and all playoffs till shaq pulled his little "feed the dog or the dog wont defend" bullshit in the finals

even he admitted it in their 1 on 1 interview. by 2001 he said he rode kobe

don't even try f*ckhead. i ruin you every single time
Link to Shaq saying he rode Kobe from 2001 to 2004.

LOL @ you ruin me. You tried to yesterday after you said Howard was garbage with LA. Then I provided the facts that proved just the opposite. Then you smartened up and knew it was time to walk away from the thread.

Maybe one day you catch me on something, but until then, I own your jabroni ass.